PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been kicked in the balls where the girls using all her force?

Nexus
06-25-2008, 05:26 PM
My girlfriend and I have been doing a fair bit of busting with varying amounts of force and a variety of different shoes.

She now wants to kick me as hard as she can barefoot and in heels. I've never been kicked by a girls full force before even though ive had several hard kicks. Anyone tried this? I suspect many people have im just a lil nervous is all hehe.

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-26-2008, 09:04 AM
hey nexus,

my mistress kicked me about a month ago.
she was wearing platform high-heels she kicked me so hard that she
cracked my pelvis. be sure your girlfriend kicks you with the top of her
shoe. it will hurt like hell but both you and her will get pure enjoyment
out of it I promise. plus being kicked with the top of a shoe is not half
as dangerous as being kicked directly in the balls regardless of what type
of shoe your girlfriend decides to use. but I encourage my mistress to do
as much full-force, accurate kicks because I'm used to it. please try to
post some pictures of your girlfriends shoes, I'd like to see what kind she
wears.:bananad: :bananajum :bananawin :letsplay

snack marvin
06-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Could you post the link to the website of your mistress??

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-26-2008, 10:40 AM
snack marvin,

I am working on that project right now.

Nexus
06-26-2008, 03:05 PM
please try to
post some pictures of your girlfriends shoes, I'd like to see what kind she
wears

I get kicked in the shoes below. We havent got any specific ballbusting shoes just casual ones although were thinking about going shopping for some :)

Dang what happened with the pelvis? How did you explain that to the doc lol.

Oh and I asked if I could put these pics up cos someone wanted to see them and now she wants to join the forum! woot :)

bbtonedude
06-26-2008, 05:06 PM
wow i wish i could find someone for that

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-26-2008, 05:35 PM
nexus,

nice looking shoes. check out the ones that my mistress uses
on me. i told my primary that I slipped getting out of the shower slipped &
straddled the tub. by all means have your girlfriend join the forum. send me
a private message and I will share some high-heel shoe links for you and your
girlfriend to check out. here are the shoes my mistress uses. let us know what you and your girlfriend think of them.

kevin.

Jigillo42
06-26-2008, 08:37 PM
hey nexus, where do you get the money to hire a mistress? Like I'd love to do that among many other things, such as get a massage, but I just don't have the cash. What do you do for a living...i hope you don't mind my asking? Oh and did she refund your money for the session when she cracked your pelvis? I'd be a bit peeved if that happened. When your with her do you do mostly kicks or squeezes or knees? Do you like whipping or bondage? I'm a squeeze guy myself.
-J

Nexus
06-26-2008, 11:07 PM
You mean kevinluvs2bkicked and his mistress not me :P

im guessing she wouldnt refund him as theres usually some sort of waiver you have to sign i think

Jedi
06-27-2008, 03:38 AM
Yes. Kat especially doesn't beleive in kicking balls softly! :)

Magnum
06-27-2008, 07:46 AM
Jigillo42, if you want a gal to kick you in the balls then expect injuries. Especially full force kicks with shoes. If I were you I would put some ads on craigslist or some of the fetish mags and classifieds. I did this before I was married and got responses from quite a few gals. I even had two female executives that were going to fly out from the east cost to bust my balls. I got married before we could meet. Fortunately my wife is a ruthless ballbuster!

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-27-2008, 07:52 AM
hey jigillo42,

I am a retired truck driver. LOL! no my mistress does
not give any refunds in fact when I met her she made it very clear to
me that I would have to sign a consent/release form before we started
our sessions. she also told me that she loves to physically hurt the man
shes dominating. I am very lucky to have found her, not just because she
brutally kicks me. but we have developed a beautiful friendship with each
other.

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-27-2008, 08:27 AM
well said magnum. I fully agree, besides wheres the fun in that if the lady can't get the stress relief that she needs.

alibabba
06-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Well Nexus, it seems to me you're one lucky guy

NexusGirlfriend
06-27-2008, 12:38 PM
he is one lucky guy! the things i do for him :P

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-27-2008, 12:42 PM
hello nexusgirlfriend,

welcome to the forum. glad your here.
I love your shoes, seems like you and my mistress have similar taste in
footwear. I agree nexus is lucky to have you.

Nexus
06-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Excuuuuuuuuuse me! Maybe at first you were doing it for me but now you do it cos you love it :P

I like the red shoes kev. My gf has some nice red heels although they have this huuuuge front spike which scares me as i dont fancy all the force going to one ball (although in virtually every position we try she always manages to smack the left ball n not the right!).

Do you prefer open toed shoes then? The black ones on the right look like they have a hard toe cappy bit, does that make a difference?

Goin BB shoe shopping soon so looking for some ideas :)

kevinluvs2bkicked
06-27-2008, 02:11 PM
I do prefer open-toe high-heels. I have been kicked with the black ones and
they do tend to hurt somewhat more. my left ball seems to take all the abuse
too. but if I get kicked with go-go boots my mistress nails both of them with
accuracy. probably due to the round toe they have. can you possibly send me some links to a ladies shoe store in london? I'm curious to see if the shoe
styles are different between the united states stores and the stores over
there.

Nexus
06-27-2008, 03:19 PM
Had to ask the gf cos i dont know any! Im sure most shoe companies are international though. Here are some:

http://www.faith.co.uk/
http://www.barratts.co.uk/
http://www.aldoshoes.com/
http://www.dune.co.uk/

clicker123
08-06-2008, 11:41 PM
ya my ex was so upset when i broke up with her i a deadly kick in thee nuts and i couldnt walk...it was the worse pain ive ever felt

pungdjur
08-07-2008, 10:53 AM
Yep, once. In 8th grade I had a row with a girl, and it ended with her kicking me full force in the balls. I was down on the ground for about 15 minutes literally crying in pain, and I had this lingering pain for more than a week.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 11:27 AM
ya thats what happened to me it was in 8th i swear i was gonna cry and my new gf had to help me to class...kinda embarrassing she was nearly carrying me...

Nexus
08-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Well last weekend i got several kicks to my ballsies as hard as she could and she loved the noises i was making as her foot slammed into em, bloody hurt me though!

bcurt
08-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Yep, I convinced my ex (before she was my ex) to kick me in the balls one night after a night out of drinking with friends. I got on my knees and spread as wide as I could. She was wearing black leather spike heeled ankle boots. Good thing I was drunk cause she hauled off and kicked me as hard as she could. It took a good ten minutes or so to be able to say anything. My entire crotch was bruised to a deep shade of purple for about two weeks.
Damn I miss that girl! :wooow

bcurt

Xavsilver
08-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Can't a full on blast in the sack completely crush them though? I've never had a blow in the balls, so I have no clue. I only know what I see in videos and such. Some, the guy is kinda hit and he's down for a bit, then some the girl is slamming him several times with barely an effect. Guess they have padding or something, but still...is it safe to go all out like barefoot or something?

ballstothewalls
08-08-2008, 03:07 AM
I got full force kicked twice. And it hurt like hell both times. Once she was wearing clog style shoes that were heavy as heck and the other time they were peep toe stilletos at least i think thats the term for them.

bashballs
08-31-2008, 06:01 PM
My girlfriend and I have been doing a fair bit of busting with varying amounts of force and a variety of different shoes.

She now wants to kick me as hard as she can barefoot and in heels. I've never been kicked by a girls full force before even though ive had several hard kicks. Anyone tried this? I suspect many people have im just a lil nervous is all hehe.

if you bleed out youre pee hole dont panic. but do see a doctor. its called a stradling injury. youll get anti biotics for a while just in case. but this is alot LOT more likely, with the tip of a hard ungiving shoe. it is best to go with top of foot or knee. theres still a hell of alot of force, but alot less risk of hurting youre eurethra.

i know

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Damn. I may have to see a doctor after tuesday than. I just told an old friend who I knew had to be a little kinky about my fetishes and she seems to love it. She said I am completely fucked on tuesday. Too bad neither of us have a camera :(

BeatMyBallsHard
09-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Dude yeah you can be kicked full force! My GF is no little lady too!

Balls can take a lot of abuse, see my site: www dot clips4 sale dot com/22312 and check out some major force!