PDA

View Full Version : Europe Ballbusting Vacation to Letonia,Lithuania,Holland,Czech Republic

EggsForCrush
06-28-2008, 02:49 AM
hey... i am going on a trip on monday july 1st 2008. Actually i am going for a surgery practice in Lithuania but for me it is a ballbusting trip :) and i am planning to have fun.. Public ballbusting, professional ballbusting, etc...

I am going to start from Lithuania. and then Holland,Czech, then finally Letonia. I am going to be home back on July 30.

I have a friend in sweden who is a ballbusting fun also and we will meet in amsterdam to have bb fun together.

If anyone would like to join me on my tour, PLEASE MAIL ME.

gopballbustеr2
06-28-2008, 07:36 AM
I remember a while back you said you were going to school to learn another language for one of your ballbusting trips! And now you're on another. Good luck and have fun.

"Greetings from Missouri"

Magnum
06-28-2008, 07:44 AM
I wish I could go. If you are going near Poland you should see Monika.

http://www.mistressmonika.com/home.html

OneBalledBoy
06-28-2008, 08:14 AM
Hey Cagatay - great choice of countries :thumbup

Latvia, Lithuania and the Czech Republic are very up-and-coming EU member states, as I hope Turkey will be soon as well. Prague is a great city and don't forget the Carpathian mountains on the border with Slovakia/Poland - even Dracula did like it there :jumpsmile

Have fun and keep us posted about any good ballbusting! :wooow

snack marvin
06-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Magnum, did you already see her? If yes, tell us a bit... :D

EggsForCrush
06-30-2008, 04:06 AM
Hey Cagatay - great choice of countries :thumbup

Latvia, Lithuania and the Czech Republic are very up-and-coming EU member states, as I hope Turkey will be soon as well. Prague is a great city and don't forget the Carpathian mountains on the border with Slovakia/Poland - even Dracula did like it there :jumpsmile

Have fun and keep us posted about any good ballbusting! :wooow

Many thanks for your thoughts and advices. i am going to keep in my mind them.

And of course, i will take here the pics,vids etc if i can experience some nice bb :)

Hope to travel together someday in our current lives ;)

Now i'm going to my plane... bye for 1 month...:)

EggsForCrush
06-30-2008, 04:10 AM
I wish I could go. If you are going near Poland you should see Monika.

http://www.mistressmonika.com/home.html

Thanks for your suggestion. actually if i have enough time, i also want to go to owk farm in czech www.owk.cz i will consider your suggestion too.

Thanks again..

EggsForCrush
06-30-2008, 04:11 AM
I remember a while back you said you were going to school to learn another language for one of your ballbusting trips! And now you're on another. Good luck and have fun.

"Greetings from Missouri"

thanks for your nice wishes.

And im flying away.. annnd... gone..:)

balticbb
06-30-2008, 09:44 AM
a nice idea lots of nice looking ladies in this countrys me my self i live in Latvia and i have 3 Ladies that like to do this.But if you find any more let me know i have send a email to you.

Robert

Magnum
07-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Magnum, did you already see her? If yes, tell us a bit... :D

Only in my dreams, unfortunately. She actually posted in a forum once that she really couldn't find willing victims where she is. I guess that is why she did some work with ballbusting Universe. She has incredibly built legs that could kick a guys nuts up into his throat if she wanted to. Plus she has gorgeous feet. Would love to meet her.