PDA

View Full Version : A question for suscribers

jaguarpeople2
06-28-2008, 05:14 AM
has anyone bought any of the clips from FDmovies.com without being a full member, i.e. paid for an individual clip

i really want a couple of denises clips but i read in the small print that the files are deleted from your computer within 2 days of the download

is this true? and if so then what a ripoff! some of the clips get quite expensive for what is only a 2 day viewing period

can anyone help me clarify if this is the case?

angelfan
06-28-2008, 10:35 AM
I think what the print says is that once you purchase clip, you have 2 days to download it. When you download, save it to your computer or disk and it's yours forever. They can't get into your computer and take it back, that would be kinda scary.
I would highly recomend joining the site, as well. There are a TON of clips and pics with Denise and about 100 other ladies. Well worth the $30.

angelfan
06-28-2008, 10:37 AM
This is just my assumption though. I haven't bought any clips without bein a member.

gopballbustеr2
07-12-2008, 08:45 AM
has anyone bought any of the clips from FDmovies.com without being a full member, i.e. paid for an individual clip

i really want a couple of denises clips but i read in the small print that the files are deleted from your computer within 2 days of the download

is this true? and if so then what a ripoff! some of the clips get quite expensive for what is only a 2 day viewing period

can anyone help me clarify if this is the case?

Of course it is not true, the files do not "self-delete" after two days.