PDA

View Full Version : Getting Nailed

pain_fag
07-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Link to a vid of a guy nailing his nuts to a board all spread out wide

http://www.heaven666.org/another-lost-soul-21223.php

Robbo1955
07-04-2008, 07:36 PM
I've never seen aything so crazy before, thats gotta do some serious damage surely?

stavebnikk
07-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Link to a vid of a guy nailing his nuts to a board all spread out wide

http://www.heaven666.org/another-lost-soul-21223.php
Ten už mít děti nebude.

pain_fag
07-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Maybe, it probably does do some damage. But doesn't ********** cause it too? Gesides loks like a fun thing to have someone do to me ;)

jds
07-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Along the same line...I really get off on this story of a girl doing this to me...
Just a little fantasy...

Story: Nails Written by:
By: Takarta

gopballbustеr2
07-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Along the same line...I really get off on this story of a girl doing this to me...
Just a little fantasy...

Awesome story, dude.

jds
07-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Just a little fantasy...

Newest Files

I’m a student at a college in the northwest. In class I met a girl named Courtney who would always talk to me before, during and after class. She was very nice and of a liberal mind like myself so I didn’t mind talking to her. However, even though I believed that she was interested in me as a boyfriend, I’m notoriously picky. Even picky among the picky. So unfourtunately even though I found her attractive, for some reason I didn’t consider her girlfriend materiel. She was about 5’6”, quite thin, and had long dark hair parted down the center. She took good care of herself I could see. She had perfect hands, manicured fingernails and must’ve had weekly facials because even though she was 19 she didn’t have a single zit or out of place eyelash.

One night I’m sitting in a local bar and who walks in? Courtney tapped me on the shoulder smiling and I smiled back. I ordered her a beer and we spent the night at the bar bullshitting back and forth. When it was time to close up she asked me if I needed a ride. I don’t have a car so I accepted. As she dropped me off she asked to use my bathroom, I didn’t mind, so she came up and while she was peeing I logged onto the net to check my e-mail. She came out a moment later and came to inspect what I was doing. I get the BME newsletter and I was reading it as she approached.

“What’cha looking at?” She asked.

“Oh, just this newsletter this piercing web site sends out.”

“Piercing? Like body piercing, piercing?”

“That’d be the one.”

She stood for a while reading over my shoulder. The newsletter informed of some updates in the “nailing” section.

“What’s nailing?” she asked, totally innocent.

“It’s where guys like to get off by having their privates nailed to boards and stuff.”

“Jesus, you’re fucking kidding, right?”

“Not at all, wanna see?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, here, I’ll show you one and then you decide if you want to look at more.”

I opened BME and put in my password and clicked on the nailing section. She was engrossed from the first picture to the last. I noticed that one of the pictures looked fake.

“That one’s bullshit. All that guy did was push his dick up against a nail and poured some dye down. He didn’t even do it for real. What a fuckin’ pussy.”

She inspected it closely.

“I think you’re right. Fuck, I don’t know if you can call him a pussy or not though, how many people would want to do it for real?”

“I don’t know, but if you’re gonna submit to the website, you should at least have the balls to do it for real. I think.”

She thought a moment.

“Yeah, right. Like you would do it for real.”

“Well, if I was I wouldn’t pussy out like that.”

She said, “bullshit.”

I said, “bull true. I wouldn’t if it were fake.”

I don’t know if she was kidding. We were loaded.

“I’ll bet you fifty bucks right now, you won’t let me nail your balls to your desk.”

“Like you got fifty bucks.” I just laughed it off.

She reached into her pocked and fished through some bills.

“Right here, Pal.” She was starting to sound serious. Almost angry. She laid the two twenties and two fives on my keyboard in front of me.

I didn’t know what to say. I sat for a moment and while I sat in shock she went to my closet and pulled it open. She started searching around and almost immediately found what she was looking for.

“Check it out.” She came out with my tool box. It’s small and there’s not much in it. A few wrenches, a screwdriver, a hammer. And some four inch, stainless steel nails.

She walked back over to me where I sat in shocked silence. My stomach started churning at the very idea. Did she really intend to go through with it?

“Like you actually would.” I nervously laughed.

“I’m just about loaded enough to do anything. it’s not just a bet, I DARE YOU TO LET ME.” She looked me straight in the eye.

I figured for a moment. Theres no way she actually would do it. It’s an absolute bluff.

“Fine. I’ll take your bet.” I looked back at her and saw her face fall. She was bluffing. I picked up the fifty bucks and started to stuff them in my pocket.

“Hold it a sec. Pal.” She said. My heart jumped. “I can do it. I bet I can.”

I sat nervously holding the money. She turned around and went back to my closet. There were som small pieces of particle board that I’d left after building some shelves to hold my shoes and what not. She held it up and came back to me.

She pushed my keyboard back and laid it on the table in front of me.

“Your move.” She said.

There was no way she’d do it. No way. She’s still bluffing.

I stood up and looked her dead in the eye. She looked terrified. I reached for my zipper and pulled it down. I unbuttoned and started to push my jeans down untill I was just in my boxers and t-shirt.

With a quivering voice she said.

“Keep going.”

I was totally confident by this point. She looked pale as a ghost. i was starting to enjoy this. I looked at the hammer and nails sitting next the the particle board and an electric shock went through me, ending in my balls.

I reached into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down, my cock bounced slightly as it was semi-hard. She looked at it and straightened her shoulders. Then looked me back in the eye.

“Lay it on the board, Tough Guy.” Her tone had totally changed in the last few seconds. Now she sounded like a nurse giving directions to a patient.

“You lay it on the board. This is your job.” I smirked, but I was getting nervous again.

Without hesitation she reached out and grabbed my cock and harshly pulled my foreward to the board until I was standing right over it. My cock was now rock hard and my balls were pulling up into my abdomen.

“This won’t work like that.” She said, as she reached up to pull the rubber band out of her hair. She grabbed my scrotum and pulled it down, circling the neck of my sack with the band. Now my balls were sticking out under my dick, making a nice shelf for her to work with.

“Now lay them on the board so we can get going.”

I was out of sarcastic comments at this point and for some reason it never occurred to me to back out. She was bluffing, I knew it.

I stepped up and felt the board against the front of my thights. My dick had begun to shrink and was now in the way.

“You’re going to have to keep your penis erect for this, if you want to have it done right. Otherwise something might get fucked up and you’ll lose them. You don’t want that do you?” She sounded so professional, I couldn’t argue.

I grabbed my cock and watched her watching me as I began to stroke it up and down. Unfourtunately nothing was happening. She noticed this and picked up the hammer and began tapping it into her palm.

“The sooner you get it up, the sooner we can get this over with.” I don’t know what it was but as soon as I saw that hammer I became rock hard and had to stop jacking because I almost came right tnen and there.

“Good job.” She said.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“Now hold still.” And she grabbed my left ball and pulled it out slightly. She picked up one of the nails and placed the sharp end right over the testicle. My cock was pulsing with my heart beat and precum was dribbling out the head.

She looked me in the eye and said. “Last chance to bail out.”

I was shaking so bad I could barely talk.

“Y---our b-b-bluffing.” I said.

She raised the hammer, I stood staring at it hovering in the air, her left hand fingers daintily holding the nail over the testicle.

“Alright then. Here we go.” And she smiled.

The hammer came crashing down perfectly on the head of the nail and it drove right through my nut into the board beneith.

I doubled over, unable to back away and let out a long grunt/scream, my whole body tensing with pain as she gave the nail a few more taps to drive it all the way through the wood. My biggest shock was that I could take the pain. And I actually was able to realize that my hardon not only didn’t fade away, but actually became harder and longer with each tap of the hammer on the nail.

She took a step back, unable to believe the sight she was seeing. I looked down at my ball and noticed that there wasn’t much blood.

I breathed in and out a few moments and then said, “Okay, take it out, I win.”

“Nuh-uh.” She shook her head.

“What’dya mean, nuh-uh?” I asked.

“We still have one more to go. I said balls, not ball, remember?”

OH SHIT. I thought. She’s right.

“Fuck it then, nevermind, you win.”

“What? Nevermind? You already got one nut nailed to a board and you want to quit now? Talk about pussy.”

“Look, I didn’t really think you’d do it in the first place. I don’t want to lose my balls so I don’t want to do the other one.”

She thought a moment, looking at the thumbnails on the website.

“Alright, I’ll make you a deal. If you let me nail your cock to the board, I’ll double your money.”

“Hundred bucks?”

“Yep, and you’re already half-way there. What do you say?”

“Now I knew from looking at the pics on BME Hard that guys to this all the time and their dicks still work. But that wasn’t really what I was thinking about. My cock was practically oozing a constant stream of pre-cum. I was so turned on I could hardly stand.

I looked at her.

“Jerk me off.” I said.

“What?”

“Jerk me off, and nail it when it comes.”

“Well, I might have to subtract a little for that kind of service.”

“Fine, I don’t care, let’s just do it.” I put my hands behind my head and sucked in my breath.

“Alright, Pal, here it comes.” She reached out and took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it. From the steady motion, my ball started sliding up and down on the nail and I was overwhelmed by the sensations. My head fell back and I closed my eyes as I entered the most intense orgasm of the century.

Courtney felt my cock begin to contract with the ejaculation and she quickly placed a nail over the center of the shaft.

I felt the first jet of come squirt out onto the board and the next thing I felt was a sharp pain as Courtney lined up the nail. My cock contracted again and I heard a slight whistle as the hammer came flying down at my penis. I heard a slam, and my orgasm started all over again as I felt the nail bite through my flesh and into the board benieth it. Courtney hit it again and again until the nail was driven all the way down to my cock and pushing it into the wood somewhat.

I was still coming and she watched as I had a twenty second orgasm, just shuddering and coming and coming. She had to reach out and grab my shoulders to keep me upright as I was lost in ecstasy. Finally I started to come out of it and I looked down.

There was little blood. The nails were holding it all in, I assumed. I was panting heavily and was hazy eyed. I didn’t feel much pain, just a slight pinching.

“Well, you earned your money tonight.” Courtney said.

“You’re damn skippy.” I said back to her.

She smiled and looked down at the big puddle of cum on the board.

“Nice come. Very manly, look at that.” I looked. It was the biggest I’d ever produced by far.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Well, that was worth the money as far as I’m concerned. She reached into her pocket and fished out another twenty.

“How’s seventy?” I just shrugged.

She laid it down on my crucified privates and then reached around and stuck her finger in my asshole. My dick began to swell up again as she moved her finger in and out of my anus.

Once I was hard again, I started to bleed a bit.

“Bend over.” She said. I did my best, it was a little difficult.

She knelt down and parted my ass cheeks with her thumbs and I felt her toungue begin to circle my anus. Licking it up and down. I was lost again, overwhelmed with ecstasy. My cock was throbbing, blood oozing out of my wounds. I heard her reach for something on the counter, I didn’t look at what it was, i was too far gone. I felt her push two fingers into my asshole as she moved her licking to my perinium and what she could reach of my balls.

“I want you to come for me like you did before.” She said

“Don’t worry, I’m almost there already.”

“Good, don’t hold back, it won’t matter in a few moments.”

I didn’t stop to think about what she meant by this. All I could think about was the total body orgasm coming to me. A few seconds later I felt it engulfe me and my cock started shooting pink semen as I began to empty onto the board again.

I felt Courtney ram her fist into my asshole up to her wrist as she began sawing my cock and balls off with a steak knife.

“I’ve always wanted to do this. “ I heard her say.

I looked down and say my cock as she sawed her way through it from underneith and I started cumming all over again. I looked and saw as she severd my penis and cum shot out of the stump onto the top of my now foreign cock and balls. I fell backwards as I came loose of the board and her hand fell out of my asshole. I landed on my back and laid there stunned.

Courtney jumped up and ran to my bathroom where she came out with a towel and a couple more rubber bands. She stuck the towel under my ass and grabbed what was left of my cock and scrotum. She wrapped the rubber band around it until it was as tight as she could get it., then laid the towel on the stump.

“Hold this.” She said.

I was just beginning to realized what had happened and grabbed the towel, pushing it into my crotch.

“What did you do?” I asked, not fully comprehending.

“Just relax. I’ll get you something you can wear to the hospital.”

I began to panic then. Did she really cut my cock and balls off? I looked up at the table and saw my genitals still nailed to the board. Courtney grabbed the hammer and pried the nails out and stuffed my cock and balls into a sandwich baggie.

She helped me up and got me to her car.

“Now, when we get there just tell them it was an accident and you can keep your money, okay?”

I didn’t say anything. I was lucky. We lived in a big town and the hospital was a very good one. With microsurgery they were able to sew my cock back on. The balls wouldn’t take so now I have to have testosterone shots every two weeks. I still hang out with Courtney from time to time. I have no ill will for her as I can still feel the intensity of the two orgasms she gave me. I think that maybe one of these days, we might try it again...

Richter
07-09-2008, 10:13 AM
That video made me twitch and die a little inside. Thank you.

Glad to know i"m not the only one on Heaven666 and this board :D

pain_fag
07-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey Richter, Nice to see we think alike. Sure wish I could find someone, Woman or Man, to do me like in the video. It's also nice to see your on Heaven666 too. I've found nice vids there. Hopefully between us and maybe others some links to the more extreme vids will be posted.

Here's the links to the other 3 vids I currently have from there

http://www.heaven666.org/female-dom-22341.php
http://www.heaven666.org/cant-wait-to-bust-a-nut-23775.php
http://www.heaven666.org/grilled-cock-1699.php

Richter
07-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I try not to repost the H666 stuff here. It scares the normals. Yeah, that's right. I called you guys normals! :D

Gilglad
07-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Omg... I feel kinda sick

amberstone117
07-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Wow, intense stuff.

bigballs08
07-12-2008, 03:19 PM
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12478&stc=1&d=1215897565

gary198
07-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I used to have a real media file named Nailed. It was about 50 minutes long featuring real intense ballbusting and nailing his scrotum at the end. Does anyone have it? Lost it due to hard drive crash.

slappy
07-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I like busting but thats too extreme for my taste

gopballbustеr2
07-13-2008, 09:13 AM
I like busting but thats too extreme for my taste

Me too. That's cbt, not ballbusting.