PDA

View Full Version : cumming from ball abuse?

bulge_uk
07-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Hey all,

I've heard that in certain instances, men are able to actually orgasm from being kicked/punched/slapped/squeezed in the nuts, without stimulation to the cock at all. I'm sure I've come across this before, yet cannot remember where.

Anyone had any experience of this 'beating the cum out' so to speak, or have any videos that they care to share?

Many thanks!
x

slavedickie8
07-07-2008, 08:24 AM
While I've never been able to cum without stimulation to my cock. I have been able to cum just by squeezing my balls, after teasing my cock for awhile.

Nexus
07-07-2008, 08:59 AM
I dont think i can. I can leak precum but thats it.

Although a lot of pain just before orgasming makes it a lot better :)

gopballbustеr2
07-07-2008, 09:56 AM
I've never had that happen but I've seen it in videos.

Sicckmind
07-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Only seen this in vidz

Hasta
07-07-2008, 11:49 AM
I once had a girl giving me a hand job and I wasn't even close...then she grabbed my balls and squeezed them together with her other hand really hard. I shot immediately. It wasn't just from the abuse but it definitely triggered it.

turok7870
07-07-2008, 06:07 PM
I've honestly been able to experience this more than once. When my wife has her time of the month she'll knee me until I cum at least once during that week. Usually though her thigh rubs up against my dick while she knees me which contributes...

vulneraballs
07-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Wife synchs balls with one hand … slaps with other. Key for me is starting with light, slow slaps and then building … increasing tempo first, then force. Mixing it up a little while building … like a drum beat. Open hand for slapping - not closed fist. I think what puts you over the top is a rapid, light, quick slaps once they are a little achy. Hard hits not required … cuming happens first ... you will feel like this -------> :wooow after

You don’t need to be a pro ... Has anyone else done this?

gоpballbuster3
07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Are you the "real" vulneraballs? I liked that website.

gopballbuster
07-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Are you the "real" vulneraballs? I liked that website.
So this makes three accounts kickme000 has?

Tamakeri
07-07-2008, 11:35 PM
So this makes three accounts kickme000 has?
You're a little paranoid dude... If you're talking about the guy posting as vulneraballs, whether or not he is the original site owner of the same name, he has been on this forum at least a couple of years. If you are talking about the 3rd gopballbuster account- it has been around for several weeks. As far as I can tell it could be kickme000 or anybody else posting under that name (either of those other two gopballbuster accounts)... no evidence one way or another. And could easily be some third joker who thought it would be a funny joke on the two of you.

vulneraballs
07-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Negative ghostrider – no relation to the website or kickme000

I just used it on a whim a few years ago … have only seen the website recently

Speaking of other websites ... anyone know what ever happened to scrambled eggs?

Vulneraballs (the other one i guess ;P )

gоpballbuster3
07-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Speaking of other websites ... anyone know what ever happened to scrambled eggs?

Scrambled Eggs closed a while back unfortunately.

christos62
07-08-2008, 01:14 AM
good..............................

sloguy
07-08-2008, 01:34 AM
i seem to remember a barefoot princess video where the guy came from balls being hit repeatedly for a long time and little if any contact to the cock.

ive cum from just ball squeezing. it helps if i stimulate the prostate and squeeze my balls at the same time.

knutty
07-08-2008, 02:26 AM
I find that I cum a lot faster if my gf has been playing rough with my balls (squezing and tugging). I've been able to cum from her tugging on my balls up and down, but it does mave my cock also, so maybe that doesn't count. As for self-abuse, I've been able to make myself cum through ball punching, much like "vulneraballs" said by rhythmic repeated punches starting soft and getting harder as I get closer to climax.

BruceLeroy18
07-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Definitely. I've cum from my wife busting me, but especially when she squeezes them.

judystaite
07-10-2008, 01:28 PM
I've only managed to make my boyfriend cum by sucking on his balls, but I don't have to touch his cock at all. It's never happened from punching, kneeing or kicking, but those do help to get him aroused.

penaltykicked
07-10-2008, 02:00 PM
my wife has made me cum many times by repeatedly squeezing my balls very hard and very rapidly.the funny thing is though (to her) is that when I cum like this there is no real orgasmic feeling the cum sort of just runs out instead of pumping . She love to rob me of my pleasure as part of her punishment she will often ruin my orgasm by brutally beating my balls but sucking me right up to the point of climax and then punching my nuts once really hard. I cum but once again no orgasmic feeling the cum just runs out.If we have normal sex I cum normally but she loves to rob me of my orgasmic pleasure as part of our lifestyle that we play at. One of her favorite ways to ruin me is to work me up to the point of orgasm and then roughly shove her little finger down my peehole to the second knuckle(she has been working at stretching me out for her for a while) and punch my balls while I cum. No cum cums out my cock just sort of pulses and dies and there is no pleasure in this at all its almost painful she is a wickedly loving creature that I created( be careful what you wish for)

Lager
07-10-2008, 04:18 PM
my wife has made me cum many times by repeatedly squeezing my balls very hard and very rapidly.the funny thing is though (to her) is that when I cum like this there is no real orgasmic feeling the cum sort of just runs out instead of pumping . She love to rob me of my pleasure as part of her punishment she will often ruin my orgasm by brutally beating my balls but sucking me right up to the point of climax and then punching my nuts once really hard. I cum but once again no orgasmic feeling the cum just runs out.If we have normal sex I cum normally but she loves to rob me of my orgasmic pleasure as part of our lifestyle that we play at. One of her favorite ways to ruin me is to work me up to the point of orgasm and then roughly shove her little finger down my peehole to the second knuckle(she has been working at stretching me out for her for a while) and punch my balls while I cum. No cum cums out my cock just sort of pulses and dies and there is no pleasure in this at all its almost painful she is a wickedly loving creature that I created( be careful what you wish for)
Jesus, that sounds hot, but...if she's cramming her finger that far into your urethra prepare yourself for a UTI. That can't be healthy.

jtomin32
07-15-2008, 11:49 PM
I haven't cum just from ball abuse yet, but it can rapidly push me over the edge during any other activity...

misterjover
07-16-2008, 08:22 AM
It's possible. This guy was on my set about a month ago, and he was erect and on the verge of ejaculation each time he was kicked. During the entire scene he was as hard as a rock, and he was taking wicked kicks to the nuts for about 20 minutes straight during each a scene.

At the end of each scene, he came on each of the girls' feet without any effort really. Some folks seem to have a natural craze for ballbusting!

FunTimes
07-16-2008, 03:23 PM
I have cum from just ball stimulation. I pulled my cock up to my belly, laid the palm of my hand firmly on my cock. I used my index and ring fingers to tap on my bound balls. I started fairly softly, and used repetitive strikes with my fingers. I would build with speed, and then I built up how hard I was tapping them. By the end I was tapping them as hard as I could with my palm still holding my cock against my belly. I cam as usual, with the pulses, and muscle contractions, and the usual feel. There was absolutely no stimulation to my cock except for holding it down with my palm, and that was constant.

This was several years ago, and I learned a few things from that. I can indeed cum from just having my balls hurt. Light pressures can create a lot of ball pain if done constantly for a little while without stopping. As I near orgasm I can take more and more pain. Just before orgasm I don't feel any pain. And finally, the ache left from ball torment after orgasm is divine :D

joojoo
07-17-2008, 12:58 PM
I can cum by busting my balls without even touching my dick.
but it depends on my moods,there are times I'm "on" about ballbusting and there are times I'm horny but not intor ballbusting.
if I am,then I can easily cum with just punching/squeezing my balls,in fact sometimes I cant take it more than a minute or two!:iluvu:

squeezednuts272
08-04-2008, 10:06 AM
A fun thing i like to do while either fingering or 69ing: Ask the lady to squeeze your balls at all times. Have her never let up and squeeze harder the better you are pleasuring her. Most women dont realize how hard they end up squeezing by the time they are about to cum. This usually ends up making me cum as well but if not you have have her punch your clinched nuts which always ****** the juice out of my berries.

ball_bustee
08-05-2008, 08:48 AM
i have never been able to..my girl has tried kicking and squeezing..it doesnt work for me sadly

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:12 PM
ya i've been able to but not very much

Mustangguy
08-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Check out the vid at the top of the page!

h t t p : / / w w w . c l i p s 4 s a l e . c o m / s t u d i o / 2 5 1 1

misterjover
08-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Lately, I noticed that I cum HARDER after getting kicked, punched, kneed, and bitten... and the orgasm is more intense!

subsenmartin
08-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Lately, I noticed that I cum HARDER after getting kicked, punched, kneed, and bitten... and the orgasm is more intense!

Same for me. When I have been kicked repeatedly, sometimes it just make me super hard. Then it is easy to cum a lot. If my girlfriend grabs onto my balls hard while we are having sex, that is instant orgasm. Which can be nice , but not always as good when you are just wanting to enjoy it. Basically she knows how to finish me off right away in more ways than one...

bashballs
08-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey all,

I've heard that in certain instances, men are able to actually orgasm from being kicked/punched/slapped/squeezed in the nuts, without stimulation to the cock at all. I'm sure I've come across this before, yet cannot remember where.

Anyone had any experience of this 'beating the cum out' so to speak, or have any videos that they care to share?

Many thanks!
x

i have cum from only ball abuse several times... its all really a mental thing. like when you really dont want anymore, and that switch throws in youre head where you dont care anymore and it feels like there is no limit.

its always been prettymuch a surprise, but i do believe people who are really into this can train themselves to do it more than accidentally.

wanting-a-kick
10-08-2015, 06:12 PM
I could cum only from repeated and constant ball slapping without dick stimulation at all. In fact, It feels very nice, is just different from normal orgasm

albinosquirrel
10-08-2015, 10:06 PM
I have done this from just constant pressure on my balls. I'd really love to see if a woman could get the same result.
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?3870-Self-Bust-Thread&p=57960&viewfull=1#post57960

wanting-a-kick
10-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Wow I will try that method!

Sweetiebustee
10-09-2015, 03:53 PM
I have come without hands, simply by being busted from behind. It works great!

skweezme
10-13-2015, 02:38 PM
My wife is intrigued that squeezing my balls makes me really hard. A little while ago she said "I wonder if I could make you cum just by squeezing your balls?". Next time we had sex she tried just that, ignoring my cock completely. At first it was just hard squeezing and releasing in her big strong hands. Then harder and longer. I was gasping with pain and pleasure but she was kissing me and I couldn't speak. Then she squeezed so hard one of my balls popped out from her crushing grip. That really hurt so she did it again and again. Eventually I couldn't take any more and had to pull away and go down on her. Once I'd pleasured her she took hold of my balls again and carried on hurting them but this time she also played with my cock and - in her own time and with me writhing in pain and frustration - finally made me cum.

poolman2
10-13-2015, 05:34 PM
Congratulations skweezeme! :bananawin

I cum a lot from ball-standing and busting. When my wife steps onto the twins and then starts kissing me it just doesn't take long! I usually cover her beautiful foot. We both love it.

poolman2 :)

stewie88
10-14-2015, 09:33 AM
My wife is intrigued that squeezing my balls makes me really hard. A little while ago she said "I wonder if I could make you cum just by squeezing your balls?". Next time we had sex she tried just that, ignoring my cock completely. At first it was just hard squeezing and releasing in her big strong hands. Then harder and longer. I was gasping with pain and pleasure but she was kissing me and I couldn't speak. Then she squeezed so hard one of my balls popped out from her crushing grip. That really hurt so she did it again and again. Eventually I couldn't take any more and had to pull away and go down on her. Once I'd pleasured her she took hold of my balls again and carried on hurting them but this time she also played with my cock and - in her own time and with me writhing in pain and frustration - finally made me cum.

Can you share some pics or clips with your wife?

skweezme
10-18-2015, 04:14 PM
Can you share some pics or clips with your wife?

Sorry, pics and clips would be good but she doesn't want to. I'd love to do a photo of how hard she can compress my balls in her big strong hands but don't think the camera operator (me) would cope with both things. Or with pov video of her gorgeous tits as she wanks me and teases me in between ballbusting.