PDA

View Full Version : give me some fun ways to self bust : )

bring_it_on
07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Hey guys I'm running out of ideas how to do this. If any of you guys have some interesting ways of self busting then please post em.

Also is it possible to meet people from the forum for smash sessions or is that not allowed on this sight ? cuz i wouldn't mind a female having some fun with my you know whats ; ). I'm new here this is my first post and i read the rules but didn't see anything about this so please help thanks.:)

gоpballbuster3
07-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Also is it possible to meet people from the forum for smash sessions or is that not allowed on this sight ? cuz i wouldn't mind a female having some fun with my you know whats ; ).

It is a possibility, but not much more than that.

sloguy
07-08-2008, 01:27 AM
self bust ideas................

racket ball taped to a wooden spoon makes a handy striking toy, its a pleasingly painful thump.

try a piece of tubing big enough to slide a soda can thru. maybe 2 foot long. place balls on a table top, trap them in the tube so tube is upright and balls are in the line of fire of anything you drop down the tube. drop the soda can(full soda) down the tube and balls get smashed between the table and soda as it falls. the tube is just a way to make sure it never misses a perfect hit. for a roulet bust sort of thing cut 4 inches off the tube and get multiple couplers for it. make one coupler that allows the can to fall thru, and another that stops the can. assemble with eyes closed and place the end with the coupler low near the balls. drop the can. it will either bust you, or will hit the coupler that blocks it and you wont get busted. a great way to build anticipation and fear with out a partner.

dildoes make good impact toys on balls. get a dildo and smack it into your palm to get an idea of how much that can hurt.

small towel or large washcloth, take it into the shower and get it wet. roll it long ways and then grip both ends and swing the water weighted towel into your balls. satisfying thump with little sting to the skin( thats how i like it, the deep thump, not the sting of a slap)

i also like squeezing so i do self squeezing too. get two chunks of broom stick and some packing tape, tape the two together on one end, slip balls between em and tape other end to create a humbler( but with no curved area). situate it to the rear and place a large book on a chair(or use a short sturdy table) and sit down. balls are crushed between the wood and the seating surface. the harder the seat the worse the pain. another version is to have the balls in front of you and lay down face down and push the balls into the floor with your own weight, or, if you have a partner they can have you lay like that and they can put a chair over you and rest their feet on each end of the broomsticks. then it doesnt matter if you lift your weight off your balls there will be no relief, your partner controls the weight applied to them

bring_it_on
07-08-2008, 10:18 AM
self bust ideas................

racket ball taped to a wooden spoon makes a handy striking toy, its a pleasingly painful thump.

try a piece of tubing big enough to slide a soda can thru. maybe 2 foot long. place balls on a table top, trap them in the tube so tube is upright and balls are in the line of fire of anything you drop down the tube. drop the soda can(full soda) down the tube and balls get smashed between the table and soda as it falls. the tube is just a way to make sure it never misses a perfect hit. for a roulet bust sort of thing cut 4 inches off the tube and get multiple couplers for it. make one coupler that allows the can to fall thru, and another that stops the can. assemble with eyes closed and place the end with the coupler low near the balls. drop the can. it will either bust you, or will hit the coupler that blocks it and you wont get busted. a great way to build anticipation and fear with out a partner.

dildoes make good impact toys on balls. get a dildo and smack it into your palm to get an idea of how much that can hurt.

small towel or large washcloth, take it into the shower and get it wet. roll it long ways and then grip both ends and swing the water weighted towel into your balls. satisfying thump with little sting to the skin( thats how i like it, the deep thump, not the sting of a slap)

i also like squeezing so i do self squeezing too. get two chunks of broom stick and some packing tape, tape the two together on one end, slip balls between em and tape other end to create a humbler( but with no curved area). situate it to the rear and place a large book on a chair(or use a short sturdy table) and sit down. balls are crushed between the wood and the seating surface. the harder the seat the worse the pain. another version is to have the balls in front of you and lay down face down and push the balls into the floor with your own weight, or, if you have a partner they can have you lay like that and they can put a chair over you and rest their feet on each end of the broomsticks. then it doesnt matter if you lift your weight off your balls there will be no relief, your partner controls the weight applied to them

thanks haha these sound like fun.