PDA

View Full Version : Bbusting Fantasies..

Chestnuts
07-08-2008, 08:28 PM
What's some fantasies you want to share of how you want your balls to be busted, self defense, by gf? Where?
What words you want to hear that person says as they crush your balls?
Write it here!

daradles
07-08-2008, 11:30 PM
I love the idea of extreme punishment for releasing during an activity that is designed to make you release. Footjob, handjob, blowjob, even a lapdance, doesn't matter.

"And remember, if you pop, so do they!"

kevinluvs2bkicked
07-09-2008, 08:25 AM
"for the infraction of cumming in my shoe" I, MISTRESS SO & SO hereby
recommends & orders that your nuts be crushed under the heel of my shoe.:bananad:

One from the Vaults
07-09-2008, 03:05 PM
All these fantasies have to do with a non-adversarial relationship between the male and female, and a desire specifically for ball pain.

1) She and he are both teenagers and virgins, perhaps a little cloistered (religious background, maybe?). They're alone and horny and somehow ballbusting comes up in conversation... she asks if he's ever been kicked in the balls, and he says he hasn't. She's surprised, and says she thought all guys did at least once, says how her friend said every guy should be. He asks if she's ever kicked a guy and she says no, but she'd like to try it, and makes him an offer: if he'll let her kick him, she'll let him play with her breasts. Begin action.

No time now, will construct the other two later.

Su0
07-09-2008, 04:39 PM
What words you want to hear that person says as they crush your balls?
Write it here!

I personally like something referring to infertility caused by busting. Like in some video, after getting kneed the girl says "you won't be having kids anytime soon! *laughs*. :Baahaha:

Perhaps because I've seen it in real life as well :p I just like it when girls make jokes about something "so serious". It's the girls' decision.

gopballbustеr2
07-12-2008, 08:24 AM
The basic kick in the balls does it for me.

jtomin32
07-15-2008, 11:40 PM
i really fantasize a lot about scenes where i'm being busted and I get to choose what happens next between two options. but in both options it's something much harder to take than i know i can deal with (so if i'm used to being punched 5 times in a row or can take 10 seconds of straight squeezing, then the option is to be punched 10 times in a row OR be squeezed for 20 seconds straight).

probably why i like skweezme's stories so much... :)

Ketchupman
09-23-2009, 09:15 AM
I don't like the story's where the girl say: "I'm gone pop your balls" or "you never going to have kids".

My fantasy is to get a hard kick to the balls from my girlfriend when I learn her to fight and that she giggles but is worried about me.

Or just to let my a gf kick me to see what I can take or to see how good she is at it.

What I like to is when a girl tries to get something from you but that you keep it high in the air and that she starts to lifting her knee. Stupid thing is that I gave it to her, soo close :(

And you Chestnuts? What are you're fantasies?

Richter
09-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Group ballbusting, interrogation, a woman seeking to really damage me

Pretty much the unrealistic stuff

teapot42
09-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Wish I had more time / story-writing talent as I often create fantasy scenarios when imagining myself being busted. One of my favourites:

Not sure quite how to set the scene but basically, I'm out with my girl and some other bloke has done something to encourage me to fight him. I'm squaring up to him, maybe starting a bit of grappling and my girl is talking to his girl. His girl makes some comment about her bloke being a street-fighter, my girl dismisses that, reassuring her I can take care of myself. Then, his girl asks 'Do you have any kids?', my girl replies something like 'no, why do you ask', just as he rams his knee up in to my nuts.... My girl tries to run to my aid but his girl starts a cat-fight with her, while I get my nuts pounded to pulp. Various dialogue about taking any opportunity to get an advantage and how many nuts have been broken / needed medical attention etc.

Bit waffly I know but I'm sure there is a good story in there if only someone can tease it out!

Galaxyife
09-25-2009, 10:46 AM
There are times when I would love to "let it all go" and convince my wife to gag me and have me secured in such a way that there would be NO way for me to get out of it. Then, she kicks me AS HARD as she can, repeatedly and eventually destroying at least one of my balls. Of course, if they are destroyed, then all the fun is over forever! Hence the "fantasy" of it all!

I love the things she says to me before and during a good session. Some of my favorites are "I am going to kick your balls up into your throat", "I am going to make you VERY uncomfortable", and "I am going to make sure I leave a permanent imprint of my foot on your balls".

Damn...why does she have to be at work? I am horny as FUCK right now!!!:cryingblu

Leather balls
09-25-2009, 01:22 PM
i like the idea of two girls busting me at the same time. maybe me coming onto one of my wifes best friends and she tells my wife and they lock me in a room and both go to work on my balls using everything in their arsenal , kicks, knees, punches, squeezing, biting, boots, high heels, blunt objects. all the while they are telling me how worthless and pathetic i am and they are both wearing leather catsuits.

cracker
09-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Beginning with who does it. And a lot of other specifics for me, such as no submission. Are you are he or a she. I like the avatar. And if that's you, I like it even better. The woman in the avatar looks like the perfect looking, intelligent, petite woman that would really turn me on as a willing participant.

reginauld
09-26-2009, 06:18 PM
I would love to be tied up with my testicles exposed and have a woman mercilessly kick the s*@% out of my balls with her bare feet lol :wooow

Scenarios are of secondary importance, I just want a woman to go all out on me

Chestnuts
10-02-2009, 03:05 AM
I don't like the story's where the girl say: "I'm gone pop your balls" or "you never going to have kids".

My fantasy is to get a hard kick to the balls from my girlfriend when I learn her to fight and that she giggles but is worried about me.

Or just to let my a gf kick me to see what I can take or to see how good she is at it.

What I like to is when a girl tries to get something from you but that you keep it high in the air and that she starts to lifting her knee. Stupid thing is that I gave it to her, soo close :(

And you Chestnuts? What are you're fantasies?

A fantasy of mine would be a guy going too far with flirting and a guy kneeing him back, or some sort of self defense is fun :D I would be the one giving bb so.. if i were to be more dominant in my thoughts it would be my bf doing something bad or mean so i punch or grab his balls :D
i usually might say "your my bitch" :/ lol only to down grade him.

Chestnuts
10-02-2009, 03:08 AM
Beginning with who does it. And a lot of other specifics for me, such as no submission. Are you are he or a she. I like the avatar. And if that's you, I like it even better. The woman in the avatar looks like the perfect looking, intelligent, petite woman that would really turn me on as a willing participant.

Lol yes i am a girl and that avatar is me. I might upload some pictures soon of me busting, thankyou for the compliment :)

kneefodder
10-02-2009, 04:02 AM
Please tell me that IS a sports kilt your wearing in your avatar and not shorts.:loveeyes

Chestnuts
10-02-2009, 04:57 AM
awww lol no sorry :( they are shorts :) I have alot of sport clothing but i dont really own any sport skirts. I remember how you said you liked the netball clothes :) My bf likes me busting in sporty outfits so i have a wide collection especially starting for shoes. But i will soon take pictures variety of outfits, swimwear etc.

kneefodder
10-02-2009, 05:22 AM
awww lol no sorry :( they are shorts :) I have alot of sport clothing but i dont really own any sport skirts. I remember how you said you liked the netball clothes :) My bf likes me busting in sporty outfits so i have a wide collection especially starting for shoes. But i will soon take pictures variety of outfits, swimwear etc.

So you won't be flashing your knickers as you strike after all. Oh well can't win 'em all!:( and by the way well remembered about the netball kit:)

kickit99
10-10-2009, 07:34 PM
My personal has always been self defense and therefore will always remain only a fantasy. My thing is for a woman in business attire. Getting kicked and half staggering around before falling. Thus inspiring her to put her hads between her legs imitate me for a moment or two before she walks away laughing. One of the earlier posters put it best: The unrealistic stuff.

In the real world I've inspired a few women to change direction on the street, take another elevator, even pass on getting on a subway train. If they only knew. Lol