PDA

View Full Version : apology for the delay in filming.

kevinluvs2bkicked
07-10-2008, 10:09 AM
hello all,

I know that yall have been patiently awaiting the video of my
mistress inserting a thorny rose stem down my urethra. she is still dealing
with a family issue. she has assured me that this video will be made as soon
as she gets back. we do apologize for this delay.

gopballbuster
07-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Don't worry about it; get around to it when everything lines up.

frostbyte252252
07-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Eww...I am NOT looking forward to that. That's cock torture not ballbusting. it will be bloody and there will possibly be permanent damage. I advise you NOT to do it.

penaltykicked
07-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Im all for urethra play as my wife has told me but I don't think you have ever done it judging by the topic of your post and I garuntee you won't ever do it again if you do this. My wife has managed over time to stretch my urethra to accomodate her finger and a few other smooth objects. I don't mean to discourage cbt(cock and ball torture) because I'm the one that introduced my wife to it and got her addicted to it but you should know the following. The actual insertions are a little painful at first but the after affects are what gets you. when you go to pee afterwards your dick will feel like its on fire and not in a good way and thats when smooth objects have been inserted. You also run the risk of not only tearing your urethra with thorns(probably definate) but a bladder infection if you go to deep. Trust me on this use only sterile smooth objects for deep insertion like sounds. and for shallow exploration (3 inches or so) use smooth objects but definatly no thorns or you WILL BE VISITING A DOCTER WITH AN EMBARASSING SITUATION

gopballbustеr2
07-12-2008, 08:20 AM
I'll pray for your cock.

kevinluvs2bkicked
07-12-2008, 02:14 PM
:D :bananawin :bananajum :bananad: thanks everyone