PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Damage?

davos
07-13-2008, 09:12 AM
I been wondering if anyone knows of any real heath risks involved in ballbusting? I often hear about people getting testicular cancer following a sporting injury: a blow to the nads! Bob Champion was one who claimed it was probably the result of getting kicked by a horse (ballbusting to the extreme if you ask me!) :(

Just wondered if there was any evidence out there to support this theory? We may all be in danger of an increased risk following our fav pastime if this is the case?

Any info would be great (and probably worrying too :) )

Cheers

Davos

Su0
07-13-2008, 12:36 PM
I've found a doctor's statement in my native language (not English) describing a surgery after a knee (apparently a very hard one?) in the testicles. I could translate it here but it's quite hard medical language with latin terms. Anyway, it's mostly that the testicles were swollen and they did an ultrasound examination. The knee had ruptured left testicle's tunica albiciea the whole way from epididymis and that some testicular tissue had trickled away. In the surgery they just removed the useless tissue and blood and fixed the testicular cover.

In the comment by an urologist, he said it will fully recover and that the left testicle will be completely healthy.

So things like this can happen in hard ballbusting, but they usually don't do permanent damage. Though I don't think many bustees go to the doctor as they should sometimes, so who knows what they may have

Snakelinux
07-13-2008, 01:20 PM
The idea that you can get cancer from physical injury is hilarious. It would be a good argument to stop boxing and wrestling. It would also show up in war veterans. Fortunately, cancer cannot be caused by anything except bad cells, which are formed by extremely small rays such as x-rays.

We will always hear horror stories such as blunt trauma causes a ruptured testicle just like there are hundreds of stories out there about ridiculous miraculous events such as a meeting a friend after he/she has been pronounced dead by a doctor. All of these stories have the same problem, which is a serious lack of information. In the case Su0 mentions I imagine that the incident was really embarrassing :o so the guy made up a story to explain his injury.

I am sorry to destroy people's fantasy but the testicles cannot be destroyed with only a knee, kick, or punch despite the extreme opposition who say otherwise.

davos
07-13-2008, 01:54 PM
I am feeling a whole lot happier now and reassured that our fun pastime may not cause real problems with our health. It was just that some of these stories have worried me (not enough to stop enjoying busting though :) ).

Cheers,

Davos

Su0
07-13-2008, 02:02 PM
In the case Su0 mentions I imagine that the incident was really embarrassing :o so the guy made up a story to explain his injury.

Yeah, who knows. The medical description just started with "Kicked in the testicles with a knee." without any other information.

Dernholm
07-13-2008, 04:26 PM
I am sorry to destroy people's fantasy but the testicles cannot be destroyed with only a knee, kick, or punch despite the extreme opposition who say otherwise.

Rather than a fantasy, I believe it's a fear for most. I'm sure most practitioners wouldn't want their testicles to be destroyed. And I'm totally sure they can be destroyed by a knee, kick or punch. You can break someone's skull with a kick, I find it hard to believe that a testicle would be more resilient to damage than your skull.

Jedi
07-14-2008, 06:27 AM
I was admitted to hospital last year after a heavy ballbusting session.
My balls where extremely swollen and I was black right up to my waste.
It turned out that is was a scrotal haematoma and no permanent damage was done. That was one isolated incident in all the years I have been doing this. I questioned whether I should carry on or not at the time, but here I am still. :D

darthsidius
07-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Jedi,

I would be interested to know what actually caused that level of damage. Was it kicks, knees, fists, squeezing or tramling or something else.

Kind regards

Jedi
07-14-2008, 09:20 AM
It was a mixture of very hard knees and kicks
The kicks were from behind while I was bent over and the Mistress was wearing some pretty hard boots. I had already had a good beating from Kat a couple of hours previous involving kicking combined with grabbing and twisting. I then approached the Mistress in the club we were in and asked for a ballbusting. I was pretty drunk and I thnk my pain senses had turned off. A lesson to be learned there about practicing bb while under the influence of alcohol.
Anyway, shortly after I discovered my scrotum had swollen to huge proportions and by the morning I could hardly walk!

gopballbustеr2
07-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Kicks from behind are killer.