PDA

View Full Version : Missouri?

gopballbustеr2
07-14-2008, 06:21 AM
Any ladies into bb in the Missouri area?

curmudgeon
07-15-2008, 11:30 AM
If there are they don't seem to be in my part of the state. The best odds are up near the big cities like St Louis or Kansas City.

gopballbuster
07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Well, there's always my wife, but we live in St. Louis. I'm sure if she met the fake gopballbuster (kickme000) she would be more than happy to bust his balls (provided he's at least hit puberty)

Richter
07-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Why? Is your wife concerned when you have a flame war on your fetish message board?

gopballbustеr2
07-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Well, there's always my wife, but we live in St. Louis. I'm sure if she met the fake gopballbuster she would be more than happy to bust his balls (provided he's at least hit puberty)

Is your wife overweight? I'm not into fat chicks.

gopballbuster
07-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Is your wife overweight? I'm not into fat chicks.
No. Is your blow up doll overweight?

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 06:04 AM
No. Is your blow up doll overweight?

I just said I'm not into fat chicks, dumbass.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 08:19 AM
I just said I'm not into fat chicks, dumbass.
A blow up doll is not a chick. I know you have convinced yourself it is because the only woman in your life is your mother, but it's not. Sorry kickme

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 08:46 AM
Do you enjoy this attention?

agent_mouse
07-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Do you enjoy this attention?

excuse me, but what are you talking about? it's you who started this thread under someone else's name, and it's you who is posting on the whole forum under the same false name all the time....so it's obviously you who is looking for attention.

i really don't want to have any troubles with you or anyone else here on this forum, and i won't join in insulting each other. but your fake-name posts are really getting on my nerves, so i courteously ask you to quit it.

if you want to wage war with gopballbuster or who ever else, then do so (i don't know what's going on between the two of you, so i can't and won't judge who's right and who's wrong, i don't even care)....but why don't you do this under your own name? i think what you do is very cheap and cowardly of you, sorry.

teenguy
07-17-2008, 08:33 PM
I agree with agent mouse. This is ridiculous. Having monkey shit fights over the internet makes you both look retarded.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 09:42 PM
excuse me, but what are you talking about? it's you who started this thread under someone else's name, and it's you who is posting on the whole forum under the same false name all the time....so it's obviously you who is looking for attention.

i really don't want to have any troubles with you or anyone else here on this forum, and i won't join in insulting each other. but your fake-name posts are really getting on my nerves, so i courteously ask you to quit it.

if you want to wage war with gopballbuster or who ever else, then do so (i don't know what's going on between the two of you, so i can't and won't judge who's right and who's wrong, i don't even care)....but why don't you do this under your own name? i think what you do is very cheap and cowardly of you, sorry.
Thanks for the support Mouse; it means a lot, considering you actually contribute. I'm sure Richer will stop soon too. Kickme seems to have gone away. We can only cross our fingers it's for good.

Richter
07-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Good god. No one even mentioned me! Quit dragging me into your conversations!

gopballbustеr2
07-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the support Mouse

IF YOU WANT SUPPORT GO BUY A JOCK STRAP, LOSER!!

agent_mouse
07-18-2008, 07:38 PM
IF YOU WANT SUPPORT GO BUY A JOCK STRAP, LOSER!!

now seriously, what's your fucking problem?