PDA

View Full Version : I lost a bet and I paid

Martin23
07-16-2008, 06:34 AM
Some days ago, I did a bet with my girlfriend. She said that she would have made some chocolate biscuits for the evening, since usually she doesn't have so much time for this kind of things, I bet her that she wouldn't do ( sorry for bad english). So, if she would have lost, she had to stay all the evening braless, but if she won, I had to let her give me a kick in the balls. When I arrived, she said nothing, and I was thinking that I was going to see her taking off her bra. I went to the bathroom, then I went in the computer room, where she was. As I entered, I found those biscuits on a plat, and she was looking at me smiling..
So she said: " do you wanna your kick now or then?" And I "which kick?" and she "the kick in the balls!!!!". I protested for a while pretending the bet was not valid, then I apologise. So she said " ok, stand up", I did. "Spread your legs". Ok, so I spread my legs and put hands on my back. She kicked me soon, with no esitations so I hadn't time to cover me.The kick was not so hard but it was hurting,she take only one ball, I bent over without falling on the ground. She asked " does it hurt?" " yes" I answered. She was smiling.
Then, we watched an episode of a tv series, without having sex or hj. I think this was my real punishment.

Did you likedmy story? Does anyone have something similar?? Remember, this is all true

Martin

gopballbustеr2
07-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Then, we watched an episode of a tv series, without having sex or hj. I think this was my real punishment.

You are correct.

Yes, this was a good story. Can you post a picture of her?

Martin23
07-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Do no ask to much!!!
Maybe, I can tell you some others episode. However, I would like to read some of your experiences.

Martin

jiauka
07-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Did you likedmy story? Does anyone have something similar?? Remember, this is all true
Martin

You already know,....

Tell her "I want another biscuit tonight" :) ;)

have fun,

j.

Martin23
07-18-2008, 05:06 AM
Yesterday my girlfriend ad e discussed about the bet, and she noticed a lot of excitment by me. We were talking wgile was hj me and my penis was very hard. So, we decided to bet again. It is for this evening: if she lose, she will take off her bra and she have to stay without all the time, and if I lose I will take 2 kicks. I said her "I'm thinking about your breast hangling under you shirt" and she replied " I'm thinking about your balls hangling up my feet!" and then "prepare your self to suffer and cry!"
The promise is good, I will tell you the end!!!

Martin

sockjobguy
07-20-2008, 12:26 AM
sounds pretty good. i the days of having a girl that would do this kind of thing with me

The Unseen
07-20-2008, 08:35 AM
Niiiccceee.

kick123
07-20-2008, 03:42 PM
lucky you :)

bets are always good opportunities to get your balls kicked ...

Martin23
07-28-2008, 09:34 AM
That evening I loosed again and she kicked me again.
But, some evenings later, we decided to have sex. We had to do it clothed becouse we weren't alone at home... I put out my penis, she had shorts so she took off panties. While having sex I was excited. First of all, when we started touching each other, she gently took my balls in her hand, and without alarm she squeezed them really really fucking hard! I was in pain while she was giggling asking me if it hurt... Then while we was having sex I was sitted on a chair and she was up me, I aske her if I could undoing her bra, she answered: "If you try I kick you in the balls". Knowing thati in that position she couldn't, I re-asked" come on please, can I?" she "ok" so i did it: she stopped fucking and she punched my testicles knowing that my legs were spread...

I would like to see some other stories about bets.

Martin

clicker123
08-06-2008, 11:37 PM
there were two women ive done this to it was like they say they'd get me for something and said they'd hit me in the balls and i said no lil gils (figure of speech there my age) are gonna hit me. they get mad and i get nailed like 3 times...and one women i didnt hug need me again