PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have the ********** scene from the movie "bare behind bars"?

ghgh750
07-16-2008, 10:06 AM
it is a brazilian movie and I was wondering if anyone had it. sorry to disturb people but I heard it is very graphic.

Richter
07-16-2008, 01:57 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Behind-Maria-Stella-Splendore/dp/B000F0UUC8

Amazon sells it, but you might be mistaken. IMDB usually lists ********** or the like in its keywords

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0171089/keywords

http://www.imdb.com/keyword/**********/

On the subject of ********** in movies, Hard Candy is just one prolonged surgical ********** that makes you feel dirty for watching it, and Teeth is all about a violent vagina biting off bits.

daradles
07-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Looking at the cast, it doesn't even look like there are any men in the movie...

gopballbuster
07-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Looking at the cast, it doesn't even look like there are any men in the movie...
Shh, don't spoil Richter's fun.

Snakelinux
07-16-2008, 05:01 PM
One of the guys says in a review, "The only violence of real standing are the two instances of sliced penises, one thrown to the dog, the other stuffed into its former owner's mouth." There you have it. There is a ********** scene.

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 06:12 AM

Immature cheap shot. Grow up.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 08:23 AM
Immature cheap shot. Grow up.
Ha ha ha ha, you do make me laugh kickme.

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Ha ha ha ha, you do make me laugh kickme.

Seriously, you need to grow up.

Richter
07-17-2008, 10:20 AM

Um, I'm the one who didn't think there were any ********** scenes. Why would you think I was mistaken that there were no men in the movie? Or was this a sad attempt at a homosexual joke?

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Um, I'm the one who didn't think there were any ********** scenes. Why would you think I was mistaken that there were no men in the movie? Or was this a sad attempt at a homosexual joke?
Yet again, Richter ruins an otherwise good thread. Good job :thumbup

Richter
07-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Yet again, Richter ruins an otherwise good thread. Good job :thumbup

Um, it was ontopic until you decided to show up and talk to yourself for four posts.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Um, it was ontopic until you decided to show up and talk to yourself for four posts.
For an "English teacher", your grammar is sure poor. Also, may I ask when I spoke to myself?

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 11:13 AM
For an "English teacher", your grammar is sure poor. Also, may I ask when I spoke to myself?

I'll respond to this thread as well, so once again you can have an excuse to get the last word and up your post count on your way to 1,000.

Richter
07-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Quit talking to yourself!

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Quit talking to yourself!
Judging by how stupid you are, I'm guessing you never finished high school. At least we all know you lied about being a teacher. I don't know why you would lie about that, but you did. Do the world a favor and put a plastic bag over your head. :thumbup

Rebecca
07-17-2008, 03:28 PM
That's it!

I've had it with you two brats taking over every bloody thread with your childish crap!
I don't care who said what or who started it. Honestly you BOTH sounds like children.

I may check back in here now and again, but honestly, you two have both put me off this place.

Rebecca

gary198
07-17-2008, 04:10 PM
That's it!

I've had it with you two brats taking over every bloody thread with your childish crap!
I don't care who said what or who started it. Honestly you BOTH sounds like children.

I may check back in here now and again, but honestly, you two have both put me off this place.

Rebecca

YES! What she said.

Please don't leave.