PDA

View Full Version : All ********** or very hard BB in TV or movies.

frostbyte252252
07-17-2008, 08:36 PM
There are a lot of threads asking for individual ********** or BB scenes in movies or TV but I think it would be a good idea to post all of them here. Anyone have some good ones? Be sure to label what they are first.

Richter
07-17-2008, 09:58 PM
I like the idea, but this may be superfluous since http://www.bbdatabase.com/ already does a good job of keeping an up to date listing of busts. They have castrations in there too.

That said, some of my favorites:

I Spy - several hard knees
Teeth - several severed penises
Hard Candy - prolonged ********** scene
Hundra - many busts
Xena - many busts
Corky Romano - a few busts
Class of Nuke Em High - knee/squeeze/stomp all in one scene
Blankman - extended grab
Shoot Em Up - grab and penis jewelry ripped out

They're all worth the rental for the bust, but Class of Nuke Em High is a terrible movie. Hundra is so bad its funny. Blankman is just ok. I Spy is pretty good. Teeth, Hard Candy, Xena, Corky Romano, and Shoot Em Up are all good movies besides the bust.

frostbyte252252
07-18-2008, 08:14 PM
I saw hard candy. Amazing movie. Too bad you didint get to see a lot of the **********.

gopballbustеr2
07-19-2008, 06:13 AM
I saw hard candy. Amazing movie. Too bad you didint get to see a lot of the **********.

The girl was very young, I liked that movie too.

Richter
07-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Yeah, the young girl thing made me feel dirty watching it (as well as the entire anti-pervert tone of the movie), but when she threw the balls in the garbage disposal? Really?! Wow.

gopballbustеr2
07-19-2008, 08:34 AM
I like when she asked him if she should cut off the left or right ball off first.

frostbyte252252
07-19-2008, 06:56 PM
UHm guys...the "girl" ellen page is a woman. She just looks young. She was 19 at that time.

Richter
07-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, in the story she's young. That's bad enough for me.

The Unseen
07-20-2008, 08:38 AM
LOl, I thought it was ok.

kick123
07-20-2008, 03:43 PM
so it is worth watching?

always wondered if i should rent it

frostbyte252252
07-20-2008, 06:33 PM
I torrented it.

Anyway since I knew she wasn't young it didn't bother me. She played a teen in juno but I was shocked to hear she was indeed a woman.

Richter
07-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh yeah, it's a good movie besides the ********** scene. Would've gotten a wide release if not for the ********** and pedophile theme in the movie. Very professional movie.

frostbyte252252
07-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh yeah, it's a good movie besides the ********** scene. Would've gotten a wide release if not for the ********** and pedophile theme in the movie. Very professional movie.

SO you are saying it would be a good movie if it was a different movie? The whole thing was about pedophiles and the ********** scene was a solid part of that theme. You realize what you just said? You jackass.

gopballbuster
07-21-2008, 11:06 PM
SO you are saying it would be a good movie if it was a different movie? The whole thing was about pedophiles and the ********** scene was a solid part of that theme. You realize what you just said? You jackass.
Richter rarely thinks about, let alone realizes what he says.

frostbyte252252
07-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Don't you dare help him ruin this thread.

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 11:19 PM

That's right kickme, don't help him ruin another thread!

gopballbuster
07-21-2008, 11:25 PM

I don't quite know what to say, it's as if you have some sort of misdirected hostilities. I've done nothing but support you in your arguments. I must say, I'm quite surprised, if not perturbed.

Richter
07-21-2008, 11:58 PM

I hate to interrupt you lovebirds, but I didn't say that, Frost. I said it would've gotten a wide release if not for the themes. There's a good movie besides the ********** scene (not despite it) and it would've gotten wide release if the themes weren't there.

Just in case someone doesn't know what wide release means (or if it's not used internationally), "wide release" means that it's played on many screens all at the same time. Films like Hancock, The Bucket List and Dark Knight got wide release. There's also terms like "limited release" which is usually only in New York and Los Angeles or a similar small number of theaters, "direct to DVD" which is just what it sounds like: no theater release, only viewable on DVD.

Hard Candy premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on 2 screens, then went into a brief limited release at a few indie theaters, then went to DVD. If there had not been the **********/pedophilia themes, it would've gotten a wide release after Sundance.

As far as seeing the film, you can keep an eye on the TV listings: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424136/tvschedule
It's playing on TMC on the 30th if you have the premium channels.

slim
07-27-2008, 05:36 AM
Hostel 2 has to be the greatest ********** scene ever.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:29 PM
i bet you all no this but there is ********** in the movie hard candy, some bb and gun threat in get smart...and...o ya single white female she drops a dudes pants and kicks him it pretty hot :D

miaomiaocowboy
08-31-2008, 08:38 PM
I learned that these 3 movie "HH, AN, BBB" are great ! Any 1 has video clip of it??

Richter
08-31-2008, 11:20 PM
http://us.imdb.com/keyword/**********/

j651sanchez
09-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Don't forget Ice Pirates! I think it belongs at the top of the list!