PDA

View Full Version : I haven't visited this forum in a while

teenguy
07-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Since there are 3 gopballbusters here, and they are always fighting over stupid stuff, I haven't visited this site in a while. And testes and richter aren't much better. Am I the only one who has stopped coming here due to their impotence?

frostbyte252252
07-17-2008, 08:49 PM
I dont let people like them make me not visit a forum I like. If you do then you are weak minded.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Since there are 3 gopballbusters here, and they are always fighting over stupid stuff, I haven't visited this site in a while. And testes and richter aren't much better. Am I the only one who has stopped coming here due to their impotence?
I'm sorry if you don't like the fighting, but many people have mistaken fake gops for me. I can't let that happen. Richter, and Kickme are destroying the forum, no doubt, but if we all just put them on our ignore list, then maybe it they will not act like pubescent teenagers

Richter
07-17-2008, 09:47 PM
I really don't know how I got dragged into this (and now I'm in his signature?). What kind of person has flame wars on a fetish board? If this continues, I'll just be signing on with a different name and not connecting myself to this screen name.

"I'm sorry if you don't like the fighting" - Do you like the fighting GOP? Cause there are debate boards out there that are made for fighting and antagonizing each other. Granted, someone else shouldn't copy your name, but if it really bothers you just change your name. They should be banned, but we don't have moderators so we need to moderate ourselves.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Good Richter, if you stop antagonizing, I'll stop responding. I'm willing to leave the past in the past, and start fresh with Richter. I say all this because it sounds like you have realized what you have done, and you want it to stop. That is very mature, I must commend you, so I'll stop if you will.

Richter
07-17-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh, just put me on your ignore list. Please.

What are you? A martyr? I'm not destroying any forum and I'm sick of you bringing up my name when there's no reason to. Just because I agree that the other idiot should be banned doesn't mean I think you're any less of an idiot for posting about yourself repeatedly.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Well, you saw it here first ladies and gentlemen. I offered to end this silly fighting, but Richter decided he rather liked to ruin these nice forums. I do apologize to all; I'll try to not respond as much as I have in the past. We can only hope Richter will come to his senses and end this pointless squabbling. I should hope he won't ruin this forum.

gopballbustеr2
07-18-2008, 06:20 AM
Well, you saw it here first ladies and gentlemen. I offered to end this silly fighting, but Richter decided he rather liked to ruin these nice forums. I do apologize to all; I'll try to not respond as much as I have in the past. We can only hope Richter will come to his senses and end this pointless squabbling. I should hope he won't ruin this forum.

You like to talk about your own self-richeous ass too much.

Bremuse0
07-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Good Richter, if you stop antagonizing, I'll stop responding. I'm willing to leave the past in the past, and start fresh with Richter. I say all this because it sounds like you have realized what you have done, and you want it to stop. That is very mature, I must commend you, so I'll stop if you will.

Shut up. Start ignoring users you don't like and stop acting like an attention craving 3 year old. You don't have to respond to every single damn thread you see, and I'm starting to think you are worse than the guy who copied your name. To put it in Missour-UHHH terms: he is playing you like a fiddle. Most of his posts are to get a reaction out of you and you take the bait hook line and sinker. These forums don't revolve around you as much as you seemingly want them do. Some guy stole your name...boohoo, it is easy to tell you apart by your post count. Stop acting like it is the end of the world. Just ignore him or if you aren't mature enough to do that, then PLEASE take it to PM and stop posting in threads over it.

And no Richter doesn't want to ruin these forums, you are single-handily doing that. YOU are the one who always starts or has to jump into pointless squabbling just making it worse. I know this is probably hard for you to believe since you do act like a fucking martyr but I think most people here agree that most of what is happening is generally YOUR FAULT. You've seen it in other threads where you post that people say you just egg on the 173 postcount-gopballbuster. And there is a reason multiple people are getting sick of YOU. Yes a lot of these things are YOUR fault.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the people you don't like on ignore and let the forum get on without your attention-craving ass trying to make it your personal shitfest playground.

skipperbob
07-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Shut up. Start ignoring users you don't like and stop acting like an attention craving 3 year old. You don't have to respond to every single damn thread you see, and I'm starting to think you are worse than the guy who copied your name. To put it in Missour-UHHH terms: he is playing you like a fiddle. Most of his posts are to get a reaction out of you and you take the bait hook line and sinker. These forums don't revolve around you as much as you seemingly want them do. Some guy stole your name...boohoo, it is easy to tell you apart by your post count. Stop acting like it is the end of the world. Just ignore him or if you aren't mature enough to do that, then PLEASE take it to PM and stop posting in threads over it.

And no Richter doesn't want to ruin these forums, you are single-handily doing that. YOU are the one who always starts or has to jump into pointless squabbling just making it worse. I know this is probably hard for you to believe since you do act like a fucking martyr but I think most people here agree that most of what is happening is generally YOUR FAULT. You've seen it in other threads where you post that people say you just egg on the 173 postcount-gopballbuster. And there is a reason multiple people are getting sick of YOU. Yes a lot of these things are YOUR fault.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the people you don't like on ignore and let the forum get on without your attention-craving ass trying to make it your personal shitfest playground.

Couldn't agree more!:thumbup

snack marvin
07-18-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't think it is the fault of gopballbuster (717) – I can understand he's angry because one (or two) are using his name. But, gop, take it as a compliment, I guess the other gopballbusters want to be like you...? Sooner or later you'll be able to command a gopballbuster-bataillon of devoted followers... ;-)

However, I wonder how it is possible to open up several accounts under the same name – o.k., one took two big II instead of ll.

While I don't know what was the reason for the gopballbuster battles – I think it is the best to take it with humour and ignore it. The more, as in fact we learned how to differentiate the different gbb's...

And in the end, we like being busted by women – and ballbusting among men is not really thrilling, right...?

gоpballbuster3
07-18-2008, 10:16 AM
However, I wonder how it is possible to open up several accounts under the same name – o.k., one took two big II instead of ll.

There is a fourth gopballbuster that did that & they failed miserably. The two "II" clearly were I's and not l's. They got made fun of for it too. I think the fourth gop has only the one post. Whoever did it should have just checked their profile to see how their name appeared instead of making a post to find out and embarassing themself in the process.

Bremuse0
07-18-2008, 10:40 AM
I don't think it is the fault of gopballbuster (717) – I can understand he's angry because one (or two) are using his name. But, gop, take it as a compliment, I guess the other gopballbusters want to be like you...? Sooner or later you'll be able to command a gopballbuster-bataillon of devoted followers... ;-)

While I don't know what was the reason for the gopballbuster battles – I think it is the best to take it with humour and ignore it. The more, as in fact we learned how to differentiate the different gbb's...

And in the end, we like being busted by women – and ballbusting among men is not really thrilling, right...?

Stop excusing his childish actions. Just because someone else is using his names doesn't excuse him either starting or prolonging these pathetic fights.

And it is getting to the point where threads are getting ruined now because of the gopballbusters. So it is time to stop just trying to ignore it and calling him out on his childish bullshit.

Maybe someone who has been here for a while and contributes a lot can talk to Sharon and get moderator status and start banning these morons before they ruin these forums more than they already have.

gopballbuster
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Hmm, interesting point. I highly doubt Richter is a fan of mine, though. At least you don't have your head up your ass like some other people on this forum. Thanks for thinking just a little.

gopballbuster
07-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Stop excusing his childish actions. Just because someone else is using his names doesn't excuse him either starting or prolonging these pathetic fights.

And it is getting to the point where threads are getting ruined now because of the gopballbusters. So it is time to stop just trying to ignore it and calling him out on his childish bullshit.

Maybe someone who has been here for a while and contributes a lot can talk to Sharon and get moderator status and start banning these morons before they ruin these forums more than they already have.
Don't strain yourself, 55 posts in three years. Obviously you contribute so much; we just can't do without you.

Su0
07-18-2008, 11:59 AM
Well, Sharon.Femaledom.com's last activity was "Last Activity: Yesterday 03:35 PM". So there is hope. Someone just PM/email and comprehensively explain it so we get them banned for good. That is, if she already haven't read this.

gopballbuster
07-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Well, Sharon.Femaledom.com's last activity was "Last Activity: Yesterday 03:35 PM". So there is hope. Someone just PM/email and comprehensively explain it so we get them banned for good. That is, if she already haven't read this.
Well, I would hate to see Kickme or Richter get banned. Richter contributes a little, I think she should just let them know that we don't like that, and it needs to stop.

Bremuse0
07-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Well, I would hate to see Kickme or Richter get banned. Richter contributes a little, I think she should just let them know that we don't like that, and it needs to stop.

I think you would be the one getting banned...along with your clones and 'testes'. Nobody likes any of you and just because you post one sentence crap in every thread you see doesn't mean you are contributing anything. Starting or prolonging fights and making halfbaked posts isn't contributing no matter how big you make your post count.

I hope everyone joins me in reporting all the posts that the various gopballbusters and 'testes' make that break the forum rules!

I already reported a couple of the posts in the "ladies how far would you go" thread.

You are a little shit that craves attention and thinks that the forums should revolve around you. Get banned :)

gopballbuster
07-18-2008, 01:14 PM
I think you would be the one getting banned...along with your clones and 'testes'. Nobody likes any of you and just because you post one sentence crap in every thread you see doesn't mean you are contributing anything. Starting or prolonging fights and making halfbaked posts isn't contributing no matter how big you make your post count.

I hope everyone joins me in reporting all the posts that the various gopballbusters and 'testes' make that break the forum rules!

I already reported a couple of the posts in the "ladies how far would you go" thread.

You are a little shit that craves attention and thinks that the forums should revolve around you. Get banned :)
Settle down; stop beating your neighbor's cat. You really need to let go of some of this anger, it could cause a heart attack, and I would hate to see that happen to you. I do feel sorry for you, if so naive as to think I could get banned for someone else steeling my name, you must be sadly mistaken. Please mature a little, look at the situation, and if that does not change your opinion, you must not be too intelligent. Have a great day!

Bremuse0
07-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Settle down; stop beating your neighbor's cat. You really need to let go of some of this anger, it could cause a heart attack, and I would hate to see that happen to you. I do feel sorry for you, if so naive as to think I could get banned for someone else steeling my name, you must be sadly mistaken. Please mature a little, look at the situation, and if that does not change your opinion, you must not be too intelligent. Have a great day!

:wooow

I didn't say you would get banned because someone else stealing your name. You will because a large majority of your posts is just fighting with him and ruining threads.

Yeah, 95% of the members on these forums don't like you anymore, but everyone who has an opinion against you must not be intelligent :wooow

Grow the fuck up.

gopballbuster
07-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah, 95% of the members on these forums don't like you anymore, but everyone who has an opinion against you must not be intelligent
May I ask where the referendum was taken to obtain such a number?

Bremuse0
07-18-2008, 01:31 PM
May I ask where the referendum was taken to obtain such a number?

"red herring is an argument, given in reply, that does not address the original issue. Critically, a red herring is a deliberate attempt to change the subject or divert the argument."

gopballbuster
07-18-2008, 01:33 PM
"red herring is an argument, given in reply, that does not address the original issue. Critically, a red herring is a deliberate attempt to change the subject or divert the argument."
So I'm correct in assuming that there is no basis for such an arbitrary number.

gary198
07-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Don't strain yourself, 55 posts in three years. Obviously you contribute so much; we just can't do without you.

And how many of YOUR posts are not arguing with somebody or insulting them?

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:00 PM
what do you mean by contributing...you mean posting? right...srry im new here :D

gopballbuster
08-06-2008, 10:14 PM
what do you mean by contributing...you mean posting? right...srry im new here :D
Well, I'll see if I can explain some things about our nice little forum. Just because you have a high post count does not make you a big contributor. Take me for example, about 150-200 of my posts are arguing, and the rest are contributing. That's not good, try not to "feed the trolls" Take someone like Bremuse, ALL his posts are arguing, whatever you do, don't do that. Then there are people like Jedi, almost all contributing with very little arguing. Aim to be like that. You should also know there are about three or four "gopballbusters" Don't pay any attention to the ones that have a number after their name, I'm the original gopballbuster. One last thing, respect the women. We don't have very many here, and we want to keep the ones we have. That's about all I can think of, have fun, and we're glad to have you here.

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:21 PM
thank you for explaining and i dont plan to argue...i hope to contribute only...and ya i do respect women, your very kind thank you gop :thumbup