PDA

View Full Version : New Story by Oh

ohowtheyhurt
07-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Felt bad that I haven't posted a story in a while. Hope this makes up for it. I've gotten a few messages asking if I was really a female based I guess on how I write. I assure everyone I am male and have my very own set of testicles that yearn for the not so gentle attention of a wonderful woman. It has always been my philosophy that if you get their pussies wet first you are at least halfway to getting off yourself. Chances are any charitable woman will at least flash you her boobies while you jerk off if she doesn't want to touch you herself. There is no room for dignity when your nuts ache so bad you can barely stand. Anyway...here is another story that I hope causes moist panties, hardened nipples and maybe helps some other poor guy get closer to paradise by the dashboard light.....-OH

Kimba’s Anniversary
“But it really was a very pretty bouquet of flowers.” Kimba attempted to justify to her friend Mel as she paced the pink tiles of her kitchen and clenched the phone.
“And you said yourself that you had dropped plenty of hints that you would love tickets to the ballet. He took the easy way out like most men do. Flowers equal no thought, especially for your 1st wedding anniversary.” Came Melanie’s voice through the phone with smoldering anger. Not at Jay, not her Jay anyway. Melanie was towards the end of her long divorce despite it being a short marriage. Melanie right now was just angry, at men in particular.
“I know. I’m really disappointed. I did expect more than flowers, something more special.” Kimba glumly admitted as she reached around and tugged the wedgie out from her bottom and stared at her reflection in the kitchen’s sliding glass door. Her legs were slender and long with what Kimba felt was just the right amount of feminine flesh around her thighs which led up to her well rounded cheeks. Jay never complained, he loved coming up from behind in the morning when she was just in panties and a long shirt to firmly grasp her ass and massage it. A deep circular rub that caused her to spread a little wider to allow his hands to work their way up the center to where the warmth and wetness would be wonderfully spreading.
“And I’ll bet my next bikini wax he’ll want sex for that gift.” Melania’s accusatory voice came through the cordless phone interrupting Kimba’s thoughts. “Jay will want to grab your peaches and you should just knee him in the plums. Twice, let them get nice and swollen so he won’t forget it come next year.”
“Oooh Mel.” Kimba cupped one hand between her legs, where she thought the balls would be if she hand them. The pressure of her hand sent a shiver up her body. “Jay winces when he get a paper cut, I couldn’t imagine what he’d be like if I kneed him there.”
“Sure you could. He’d do what they all do. Clutch them aching testicles for all their worth and drop to the ground moaning.” Mel said with a laugh, she was getting over herself which made Kimba relax. She hated seeing the anger and hurt get the better of her friend.
“Don’t forget their eyes, they get all wide and teary. And their faces get all red.” Kimba giggled girlishly while noting the cotton panel of her white panties was moist and growing wet. She squatted down on the smooth floor and opened her leg wide so she was looking at the reflection of her panties in the glass.
“Not as red as their nuts must be. You get them right and guys are sore for days. Those aching balls must keep bumping into one another. Sucks to be them.” Mel’s replied though her voice sounded like her mind was elsewhere.
Kimba tugged the material of her undies back and forth against her moistened vulva as she squatted down in front of the kitchen’s sliding glass door. If she had a poolboy he’d have blown a nut. Nuts..Balls…Family Jewels. She was getting hot, steamy and very wet.
“Mel, gotta go, someone on the other line. Bye!”
Squatting, Kimba spread her thighs open wide and pulled aside the damp cotton panel of her panties exposing her fully enflamed vagina. Her engorged purple red lips hung heavily below the folds that hid her clitty. But her lips weren’t hiding that pink nub now, it stood at aching attention below her neat tufted muff of mousy blonde hair. With one hand she reached around behind herself and rubbed the sensitive flesh between the bottom of her cunt and her puckered asshole. It was a cunt now, strong with yearning, she could smell her own juices. With her other hand Kimba clapped it hard over her lips with a wet smack that sent a wave of pleasure through her. She worked her firm clitty between her ring and middle fingers, trapping it with just the perfect amount of delicious pressure while her fingers rubbed her fully parted pussy lips back and forth. Kimba let out a pleasured moan and she dipped the middle finger of the hand she reached around with up into herself. It slide in nicely and felt so good rubbing against her walls.
“Balls!!! Swollen achy balls! Gotchya by the BALLS!” Kimba screamed out with heated lust, jamming two fingers up her throbbing hole everytime she said balls. Images of her clenching and twisting Jays heavy sac flashed through her mind. Her finger were rubbing and thrusting wildly now and she orgasmed just at the point she brought her naked knee up into the hand clenching those hot pulsing orbs.
Kimba flung herself back as the waves of her pleasure climax weakened. She brought her legs together and clutched her soft, wet, happy pussy. “My balls, oohh ohh, my poor balls.” Kimba moaned and pretended she was Jay, Jay in nut agony. Holding those poor hurting orbs that must be swelling up so bad. Her fingers pushed against her soaking cleft as her thumb brushed back and forth over her clitty as images of Jay sinking to his knees, face flushed red with pain and discomfort. His powerful hands protectively holding his tender damaged jewels.
Kimba rubbed herself into climax’s two and three before lay back, completely sated, on her pink vinyl floor thinking how it must really suck to be a guy. All that ball pain and pressure and you only get to cum once……
Jay got home from work on time, not early, bearing only a small box of chocolates to add to the gift of his flowers. “Gee hon, the kitchen floor sparkles. How you get the time to do that and make a romantic anniversary dinner is amazing.”
“I thought we might be going out for dinner?” Kimba replied caught off guard and slightly defensive about not having made a loving romantic dinner.
“I’m sorry love.” Jay replied in earnest, “I thought that we would have a little dinner, some wine then maybe turn the lights down low….Soften the mood. I didn’t think of going out, especially if we’re gonna be having wine. You know how we get.”
“Wine, true. I just thought…”
“Naw love, don’t fret, we can just get some Chinese. It’s ok, you didn’t know. I should have explained it better. We can still have a great night.” Jay replied with loving optimism that really just wasn’t working for Kimba. It felt like he was the teacher and was showing his new wife this is how you can have a nice anniversary. Like she was a pup that just piddled the floor and need gentle instruction.
Kimba was quiet through dinner. Jay attributed it to being tired from housework. “See, it was good we didn’t go out.” Jay offered pleasantly.
Kimba jabbed a fork into one of the steamed dumplings on her plate and noticed how it could have been a tiny scrotum. Shriveled up from the cold. Do guys balls ache when they are cold and shriveled, she wondered to herself. It does compress them, like a good sudden squeeze. She looked into Jay’s eyes and smiled…
“I love you too Kimba.” Was Jay’s reply.
Dessert I was over, strawberry shortcake. Jay made a comment how the berries reminded him of Kimba’s nipples when she gets hot and aroused. Kimba gave him seconds hoping Jay might get nauseous and leave her’s alone.
No such luck…Dessert II…Jay came on hot and heavy. His normally luscious penis prodded into her irritatingly and though Jay was normally a very attentive lover, tonight Kimba was just not in the mood. Nothing felt right, the nipple sucking too hard, the oral too fast. She decided to end it by getting on top and telling Jay this time he should enjoy the ride. At least this went well, Kimba was able to control the soreness as she took Jay’s cock into her on slighty lubed pussy. Thankfuuly, it was quick because Jay mistook it for her being so tight. After several rounds of watching her boobs bounce from side to side, Jay spewed his seed deep inside her. At least it lubricated his slipping out of her irritated vagina. Kimba pretended she had to pee and darted to the bathroom where she sat on the toilet and let Jay’s cum ooze out of her like a bad period.
Jay was naturally in a post love half dream state when she returned. He gave her a comatose sloppy kiss on the shoulder and thanked her for a wonderful anniversary before passing into deep slumber.
Kimba rolled over, glad that once she closed her eyes the night would be over and kept reminding herself that Jay was a really good husband 99% of the time……..Maybe once and while they really do need a good swift kick in the nuts to get them to 100%.
“Wakey, wakey, beautiful lady.”
Kimba felt one hand rubbing her ass and another gently kneeding her left boob.
“I don’t know what I want more, you or one of your delicious breakfasts.” Jay whispered playfully into her ear.
Deep within Kimba something resembling the straw on a camel’s back snapped. She was going to have to be the teacher this time, for Jay’s sake, or next year there would be a murder at 54 Danner Place.
Kimba rolled over and slid her hand over Jay’s hard and ready cock and then went lower and cupped his floppy ballsac. They were warm and loose in their fleshy package. “How about I go to the bathroom, come back, ravage you, and then make you a special anniversary breakfast?” She purred seductively at Jay, fighting the urge to do more than caress his squishy jewels.
“Oh baby.” Jay exclaimed in a state of true horniness.
Kimba got out of bed and sauntered to the bathroom, she hadn’t put her panties back on and was sure Jay enjoyed the view. She sat and pondered the lesson that needed to be learned. A wicked grin passed over her face as a lesson plan formed.
Kimba stood at the door of the bathroom. She lifted a breast in each hand and massaged them enticingly before Jay who was laying comfortably naked in bed. “Oh honey, I’m dripping.” Kimba’s legs were spread as she stood and she dropped one hand down to her muff and inserted it between her moist pussy lips. Her index finger came up wet and she sucked it into her own mouth and tasted her sweet fragrant nectar. “Are you ready for me?”
“Oh god baby yes!” Jay practically shot the sheets right there. “Come here baby!”
Kimba took a short running jump and leapt at Jay who was sitting up in bed. She landed on him perfectly and felt her right knee slam completely into Jay’s open and unprotected scrotum. He had put his arms out to catch her and she felt his whole body go tight and he gripped her for strength as the crushing force of the blow registered itself on Jay’s churning and ready testicles.
Jay yelped and squeeked something that sounds like “boils”. Kimba pushed Jay back and in mock frantic voice exclaimed, “Oh Jay, I’m SO sorry, my knee got you in the balls. Oh baby do they hurt?”
Kimba knew how bad they must hurt. Jay’s jaw was clenched tight and his face was a red as his crushed scrotum. Jay blinked back watery tears from bulging eyes and brought his hands to ever so gingerly feel for his jewels before cupping them and curling up on the bed in complete agony.
“Oh honey, let me see them, I’m so sorry. Let me see if they’re alright.” Kimba pleaded in her poutiest voice. She found Jay in an almost compliant state similar to shock. One look at those nuts told her why. His sack was bright red and triple the size of any state of arousal she had ever taken him to before….Except now it wasn’t arousal she thought to herself and grew flushed. She kneeled on the bed over Jay’s ballooning nutsack but positioned her heel so that it was resting on that wonderful spot between her pussy and her asshole. She moved her heel and found it could rub in either direction and found her outer lips could almost fold around the heel. Heel fucking myself while my hubby hopes he doesn’t have a bag of crushed rubies, Kimba thought amusingly to herself as ground her heel into her hole with a little more pressure.
Kimba moved Jay’s hand’s away and shushed his pleas to be careful which lapsed into “Oh god my balls, oh my nuts, nuts, nuts..”
“It’s hard to tell if they are in there, your sack is so swollen, like it’s all nut. I HAVE to touch them.” Kimba explained as she felt a jolt of pleasure run deep inside her and then hoped Jay didn’t notice how bad her nips were jutting out. She brought her thumbs together and pressed the center of Jay’s scrotum so as to capture a nut in each hand.
Jay yelped and pleaded to the heavens for his nuts to be alright.
Kimba trapped each in her hand and pressed the tips of all five digits of each hand sharply into the nut flesh of each ball. Her heel pressed into her cunt and against her clit.
Jay arched his back in throbbing torture while Kimba trembled in vaginal ecstasy.
Wiggling her heel between her slick labia folds Kimba tried not to smile as she innocently said, “Oh Jay, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know how else to see if they were both there. But they are!” She purposely patted his sack watching his enormous injured plums push out and then smack into one another.
Jay grunted and threw his head from side to side trying to absorb the pain of the nut to nut contact.
Stage I complete Kimba thought to herself and moved her heel off her pleasantly throbbing pussy. How he can’t smell my lust is a miracle. “How bout I just massage them gently.” Kimba said in her sultry spoiled little girl voice, “Poor ballsies. I’ll make them feel better Jay.”
Kimba started to ever so gently rub them around and feel how Jay’s testes floated around in her hand. Not that there was much room to move in there. They were now much bigger than plums. Oddly enough, Jay’s cock was still hard. She moved her hand up the purple red shaft and felt it spasm and throb.
“Mmmmm.” Jay moaned after a while of Kimba’s gentle ministrations.
“Does my baby need to cum?” Kimba asks teasingly.
“OOHHHH. Ahhh. Baby my balls, they hurt so bad. Throbbing nuts..AHHH.” Jay moans helplessly in reply.
“They are so BIG. They must really ache. I’m so sorry, let me help. I can help with that pressure. Just lie back baby, let me help you cum!” Kimba pleaded sexily as she started to give Jay a long, slow blowjob. She kept one hand massaging Jay’s pulsing orbs but slipped the other hand to her boobs where she quickly attended to her own case of throbbing nipples. Stage II about to begin.
In no time Jay was breathing heavy and thrusting up into Kimba’s loving mouth. She sucked and ran her tongue up and down his salty burning meat. Her hand felt his nuts almost harden as the veins pumped faster and faster in his testes. Jay started moaning her name not that Kimba was really noticing. She was too caught in between feeling the throbs of Jay’s baby-makers and the fierce tugging she was doing on the rubbery flesh of her swollen nipple tips. A tweek there, a nice pull, twist and tug. OHH the pleasure. The sweet burn of her nips connected with her aroused and engorged cunt. She was kneeling down, knees spread, ass up in the air, imagining how wet and full her lips must look from behind.
“Oh baby, make me cum. My balls NEED to cum, I’m dyin, they hurt so bad!” Jay moans as he almost gags her with a thrust. Kimba turns up the pressure sucking his shaft up and down fiercely till she feels that spasm in Jay’s penis telling her it’s time to blow.
Jay cums. Kimba clenches both nuts in a tight grip like she was reaching out and grabbing for the ledge of a building. She let go and repeats her gripping crush. “Come on baby, get it all out, Doesn’t that feel good?” Kimba squeezes hard as she says good and wonders how those poor jewels haven’t popped. Balls are tougher than I thought, she muses as she pinches her own clit sending a shiver up her spine.
Jay lets out a high pitched squeal as he arches his back in horrible man-agony as Kimba feels she hand almost squish both contracting nuts flat. Meanwhile her other hand having satisfied her aching nipples was now power thrusting two fingers rapidly in as deep into herself as she could get with her thumb pressed firmly upon her clit.
Each devastating squeeze Kimba made on Jay’s wounded testes was met with a wave of orgasm and deep vaginal pleasure as Kimba rode her two fingers to a complete state of female ecstasy. She saw stars and imagined Jay did too and thanked god her fit of pleasure drowned out Jay’s screeches of torment and intimate male suffering.
When Kimba finished cumming she realized Jay’s body was stiff as a board, except his cock. It was flaccid and covered in goo. Jay’s head was thrown back and his jaw clenched as tears streamed from his eyes.
Kimba moved up next to him so as to whisper in his ear, but before she did her hand slapped an iron grip on his completely empty but no less aching balls. Jay moved his hand to protest but a quick hard squeeze made Jay arch his back and lay there wishing he were dead.
“Happy Anniversary baby…” Kimba whispered hotly, “Did I get every drop of cum out?”
Jay shook his head rapidly for fear of another squeeze.
“Gooood. But I bet they don’t feel too good right now either. Do they?”
More rapid head shaking by Jay.
“That’s sort of how I felt last night. Though not with balls. I’m REAL glad I don’t have any balls right now. Don’t you wish that too.” Kimba couldn’t help but close her grip tighter on Jay’s crushed tenders.
Jay really shook his head.
“Oh but you do have balls, I know that because I have them right here (convulsion causing squeeze).” Kimba waited for Jay to focus. “Next year, think what would bring me pleasure, not you. I thought squeezing the cum out of you would bring you pleasure. But it didn’t, I know your nowhere near pleasure. Next week you may not want to die every time you take a step but now I know the only thing you can feel is your huge, aching balls. See what works for me doesn’t always work for you. My hand is sore, and so is my pussy, but in a good way. Next year let’s see if we can both get to that wonderful feeling by thinking about what makes each other happy.”
Kimba looked a Jay and down at his now purple giant plum holder. God they gotta hurt. Too bad, his cock would feel really good right now. Kimba realizing the only sex she was going to get right now would come from the big rubber dildo in her nightstand and decide instead it was time for one of her fantastic breakfasts. She glanced at her nightstand and knew she would definitely need to use her toy later, but not in front of Jay. She didn’t want to know if watching her thrust a slick dildo up her snatch would give Jay a case blue balls, if that was at all possible with the state those poor testicles were in. Oh well, Kimba thought to herself, I might just have to look into that later. But first, scrambled eggs, ones I could put in my mouth and bite down on anyway…..Wait till I tell Melanie, she’ll bust Jay’s balls for weeks….Hee hee hee
-Oh

poolman2
07-19-2008, 01:46 AM
ohhowtheyhurt,

Congratulations! :bananajum You've written another truly excellent story. I identified with the poor schnook of a husband. And how I longed to be in his place. If only my wife would do that kind of thing when she's annoyed with me.

I hope to read more of your fine work. :thumbup

poolman2

gopballbustеr2
07-19-2008, 06:09 AM
I liked it.

Bladenb4
07-19-2008, 06:46 AM
Ohowtheyhurt , You Are The BesT !!! :ibow4u:

Richter
07-19-2008, 08:03 AM
That was really good.

Arcane
07-20-2008, 06:41 AM
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it.

The Unseen
07-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Very, Very good.

Takkyuu_tama
07-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Very much appreciated--great buildup and characterization. :thumbup

gopballbuster
07-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Very good, I really enjoyed it!

BBVixen
07-20-2008, 02:22 PM
wow that was great, really enjoyed it, thanks!

ohowtheyhurt
07-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Thanks for all the kudos and encouragement. I enjoy writing the stories very much and the compliments only make it even better. :jumpsmile

Cheers!
-Oh