PDA

View Full Version : Real life - bully kicks fat kid in nuts

Dix
07-19-2008, 05:15 AM
http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=4157-complete-asshole-beats-up-a-fat-kid-and-stelas-his-candy
A bully roughs up a fat kid and then finishes the job with a quick kick to his nuts. Then steals the kid's candy.

gopballbustеr2
07-19-2008, 06:07 AM
Warning - it's a guy that hits the kid.

ProGamer121
07-19-2008, 11:41 AM
thats horrible.

agent_mouse
07-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Warning - it's a guy that hits the kid.

that's what i suspected, but still thanks for the warning.

to Dix and everyone else:
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST ANY BB-MATERIAL THAT IS M/M (whether it's meant as something sexual or just as a spoof or something like that), PLAEASE WARN US ABOUT ITS CONTENTS.

because most members on this forum are straight and don't want to see stuff like this. it's a matter of respect, so please warn us.

thanks.

luvballplay
07-20-2008, 03:37 AM
thats horrible.
what a dick head
he needs his jaw broke

gopballbuster
07-20-2008, 01:07 PM
that's what i suspected, but still thanks for the warning.

to Dix and everyone else:
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST ANY BB-MATERIAL THAT IS M/M (whether it's meant as something sexual or just as a spoof or something like that), PLAEASE WARN US ABOUT ITS CONTENTS.

because most members on this forum are straight and don't want to see stuff like this. it's a matter of respect, so please warn us.

thanks.
Yeah, M/M needs a warning. Also, shouldn't this go under the links - videos thread?

seungmina
07-20-2008, 07:51 PM
You were really more offended by the "homosexual" nature of the video than by the fact that A) the video in question involves NC assault, and B) there's a load of gore images right on that page?

Sacktap
07-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Given my affinity for pain I enjoy fucked up stuff, but what that prick deserves im not even into...

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 06:05 AM
Also, shouldn't this go under the links - videos thread?

So you think we should KEEP this gay link? I wonder why. :rolleyes:

agent_mouse
07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
So you think we should KEEP this gay link? I wonder why. :rolleyes:

what a great and mature sense of humor you've got there, kickme000....why are you still hiding behind your fake acount? are you scared? personally i'm just starting to think you're kinda pathetic.

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 07:58 PM
i'm just starting to think you're kinda pathetic.

I'm starting to think the real gopballbuster is gay after this.

agent_mouse
07-22-2008, 07:39 AM
I'm starting to think the real gopballbuster is gay after this.

1.) i'm almost impressed that you're obviously even proud of that dumb and totally uncreative sense of "humor" of yours ("he is gay"....woohoo, what a gag!)

2.) now you revealed yourself as a homophobe, and therefore (in my opinion at least) as a complete asshole. personally, i wouldn't care if you called me gay, a fag, or even a transsexual, or what ever. it doesn't bother me, because there's nothing wrong with that. it's just not true. it's like calling someone blonde eventhough he has dark brown hair. it's not true, but it's not bad either.

so kickme000, can you do us all a favor? - grow up finally, or simply go away.

thanks.

gopballbustеr2
07-22-2008, 08:33 AM
Is gay marriage legal in Austria?

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Well, Mouse, he speaks for a lot of Americas. The religious right has has such a grip on my country, that unless you fit their perfect little idea of a person, you're denied some of your rights. They are slowly losing ground on the homosexual front (Vermont, California, Massachusetts, ect.) but gays are still looked upon in quite a negative light. You must remember, Europe is much better on this than the US. Hell, just until 2003, homosexual sodomy was illegal in many states, until the Supreme Court struck it down. I don't know about in Austria, but I know it has been legal in the UK since Harold Wilson's first term. There are a lot of great things about my country, but tolerance is not one of them.

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 10:18 AM
That's just sad, bullying is not funny.

agent_mouse
07-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Is gay marriage legal in Austria?

unfortunately no, not yet. it's a shame....

agent_mouse
07-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Well, Mouse, he speaks for a lot of Americas. The religious right has has such a grip on my country, that unless you fit their perfect little idea of a person, you're denied some of your rights. They are slowly losing ground on the homosexual front (Vermont, California, Massachusetts, ect.) but gays are still looked upon in quite a negative light. You must remember, Europe is much better on this than the US. Hell, just until 2003, homosexual sodomy was illegal in many states, until the Supreme Court struck it down. I don't know about in Austria, but I know it has been legal in the UK since Harold Wilson's first term. There are a lot of great things about my country, but tolerance is not one of them.

but i'm afraid it's not true that in europe those things are that much better. the laws are partially horrible here either. it's just a different kind of horrible....

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 01:56 PM
but i'm afraid it's not true that in europe those things are that much better. the laws are partially horrible here either. it's just a different kind of horrible....
Yeah, I looked at a map, and I was shocked to see that most of Europe is at about the same place as the United States.

agent_mouse
07-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I looked at a map, and I was shocked to see that most of Europe is at about the same place as the United States.

ehm....what?

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 09:19 PM
ehm....what?
Yeah, I read that again and was throughly confused. I was speaking of gay marriage.

gopballbustеr2
07-23-2008, 08:36 AM
unfortunately no, not yet. it's a shame....

Why do you want to marry a: http://teflon.free.fr/images/board.jpg