PDA

View Full Version : The truth about gopballbuster

ismiregalde
07-22-2008, 02:44 PM
I wonder why anybody is still reacting to the retarded posts of this poor sucker. It is very obvious that this lamer is talking to himself...why does there always come an instant reply from gop2 or whoever.
And GOP you are so stupid that you confused yourself and posted with the wrong name quite some times.

So in this thread you can talk and argue all by youself all day and night, but please stop bothering all the other people here on this forum (thanks for all your contributions)

Ok...so hit me gopballbustermoron or whatever you call yourselfto get a little attention. In real life you obviously have some serious issues. Maybe your mom did not breastfeed you? Is that the reason.

If you really would have an iq above 12,5 you would just change your name, but you can't do that because you love to ruin this forum.

Now show me what you got, PUSSY!

Richter
07-22-2008, 02:50 PM

Yeah! Show em what you got... with you know.. typing...

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Glad to see you don't leach, it's obvious that anyone who makes two whole posts keeps this forum going. I'm sorry to have offended such a great person. Your only other post - http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29688#post29688
Someone really loves to contribute, I'm guessing you won't respond, so just keep leaching with out giving anything.

Richter
07-22-2008, 03:36 PM
That's not a denial! You ARE talking to yourself! A HA!

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 03:41 PM
That's not a denial! You ARE talking to yourself! A HA!
I don't argue with idiots- you have been ignored

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah, can't say I blame you there. Although in the past, you have looked like an idiot when you have argued with richter, fakegopballbuster (if they are different, I'm not sure). Good idea, just stop.

Richter
07-22-2008, 04:39 PM

No way, really? I've been begging you for weeks to put me on ignore. Cool.

:ibow4u:

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 05:20 PM
No way, really? I've been begging you for weeks to put me on ignore. Cool.

:ibow4u:
So do you try to start a fight every time you log in?

Richter
07-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Sarah, I'm really sorry if I'm wrong on this, but I've got to go ahead and call shenanigans on you.

In the 15 posts that Sarah has had (all day long all today), 9 of them are about people in this feud. She's talking about kickme as if anyone has seen that name in months. A couple are introduction posts, and the rest are disapproving posts. Why would a new poster join a board just to join a flame war?

One of the lines that was really standing out as someone that's been around the board a while and is entrenched in this stupid silliness:
Judging by your join date and post count, you are kickme000.

Look, Sarah The Buster, I'll say the same thing I've told gop and gop2. Put me on ignore and leave my name out of the stupid feuding.

I hate that everyone is lumping me in. If every other post is by those two eggheads, of course I'm going to end up replying to their posts. Half the board is their posts!

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Richter, the only reason I'm "jumping on you" is because you're constantly getting in a fight with gopballbuster. No doubt he should not respond, but you're the one that generally starts it. I bring up kickme000 because that's what Agent Mouse told me to call gopballbuster2. If you would just play nice and get along like all the other boys, I would not "jump on you". If gopballbuster starts a fight with you, you can and should respond, but he does not seem to do that too often. It appears to me you like to fight with people, and for some reason you've picked gopballbuster. If there is something here I don't know about, I'm sorry, but as I see it, you need to let off and be nice.

Richter
07-22-2008, 08:17 PM
moosh linked this site in the other thread. I think this one is me.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/picador.htm

When I think something's silly, I point it out. It's never insulting. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I don't use words like idiot and moron and fag. But like above, when the thread started said show me what you got as if it was a real fight, I pointed out that all he can do is type. When gop didn't explicitly deny he's the same person, I acted like an idiot who thought he was smart and pointed that out. When he finally put me on ignore, I thanked him.

What? I've been asking him to ignore my posts and stop talking to and about me for weeks! They can't all be exposing the violence inherit in the system.

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 08:24 PM
All you do is go around pretending the real gopballbuster is the fake gopballbuster, and antagonize him into fighting. I'll grant you, he should not respond, but you're the bigger problem. I'll put it in terms of my work, the cops arrest someone who bought drugs, we use him to get the person who sold him the drugs. Gopballbuster is the buyer, bad but not the worst, you're the seller, it's your fault. If you would not antagonize, he would not respond. If there were no seller, there would be no buyer. Like I said before, just quit starting these stupid fights.

Richter
07-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Oh, I got gop2!

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/troller.htm

I think I might be Evil Clown though. :)

Oh, shoot. Maybe this is a better one for gop2.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/enfantprovocateur.htm

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
So, are you going to play nice?

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks, Sarah. I'm willing to extend the olive branch if Richter will.

Bremuse0
07-22-2008, 10:33 PM
This is the first time I haven't seen gopballbuster jr. post right away along with gopballbuster sr. . Interesting after that was mentioned in the first post. :Baahaha:

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 10:40 PM
This is the first time I haven't seen gopballbuster jr. post right away along with gopballbuster sr. . Interesting after that was mentioned in the first post. :Baahaha:
That's quite a stupid thing to say.

Bremuse0
07-22-2008, 10:44 PM
That's quite a stupid thing to say.

:asleep

How many accounts do you plan on making exactly?

balla68
07-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Everybody
Love
Everybody!!!

:iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu:

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 11:29 PM
:asleep

How many accounts do you plan on making exactly?
One. This is the reason women don't stay on this forum. If you want women here, don't say their men. I thought that was a given, but with stupid people...

Bremuse0
07-22-2008, 11:33 PM
One. This is the reason women don't stay on this forum. If you want women here, don't say their men. I thought that was a given, but with stupid people...

How did I guess you would come on right after "she" "left"...

Also, it is 'they're' not 'their'. :)

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 11:34 PM
How did I guess you would come on right after "she" "left"...

Also, it is 'they're' not 'their'. :)
So if she does leave, we have you to thank.

Bremuse0
07-22-2008, 11:39 PM
So if she does leave, we have you to thank.

Is this some pathetic attempt to get people against me?

I really don't think anyone would care if one of your multiple accounts left.

Seriously, try harder next time. If you plan on making a female account at least don't make the vast majority of "her" posts related to your shitfests and then threatening people that don't like gopballbuster that "you" will leave. It isn't going to get anyone to dislike all the posters that think you are an annoying little shit. Everyone is just going to see right through it.

Put some more effort into it next time. No new poster is going to have such an agenda like "she" does. You are even more stupid than I previously imagined. No easy task...congratulations! :thumbup

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 11:44 PM
No wonder we have hardly any women on this forum. I could not blame her if she left. So do you see the whole world as some sort of conspiracy? You really should see a psychiatrist, you are obviously mentally ill.

Bremuse0
07-22-2008, 11:48 PM
No wonder we have hardly any women on this forum. I could not blame her if she left. So do you see the whole world as some sort of conspiracy? You really should see a psychiatrist, you are obviously mentally ill.

Excellent rebuttal.

Every time someone calls you out on your bullshit you launch some pathetic personal attack either calling them stupid or crazy.

No, I don't see the world as a conspiracy. I just have you figured out and I find it hilarious how predictable you are. I also enjoy making jackasses who think they are clever (that would be you) look like a complete dumbass to everyone (which would also be you). :)

gopballbuster
07-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Excellent rebuttal.

Every time someone calls you out on your bullshit you launch some pathetic personal attack either calling them stupid or crazy.

No, I don't see the world as a conspiracy. I just have you figured out and I find it hilarious how predictable you are. I also enjoy making jackasses who think they are clever (that would be you) look like a complete dumbass to everyone (which would also be you). :)
So I'm everyone. Perhaps you need a little help http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/everyone
I really feel sorry for you if you think you're clever. Just give up while you're behind.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 12:01 AM
So I'm everyone. Perhaps you need a little help http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/everyone
I really feel sorry for you if you think you're clever. Just give up while you're behind.

No, you would be the 'complete dumbass' and 'everyone' would be the people reading this thread.

I'm finding this rather enjoyable. I can just picture your fatass sitting in your worn down chair with sweat dripping down your double chin and a vein bulging out of your forehead as you pound away furiously at the keyboard. Getting angry at everyone that enjoys toying around with you on here.

It's hilarious that you probably have yourself tricked into thinking you are clever. But it is clear that you are just a huge jackass. A jackass that has some sort of inferiority complex that causes you to take out all your frustrations through the safety of the internet. Also, you are most likely socially retarded and don't have the balls to act like such a complete tool to anyone's face in real life.

So what is your inferiority complex? Are you short? ugly? high school dropout?

PS: I'm also guessing you drive an oversized SUV and act like a jackass on the road but cower when anyone confronts you at a red light.

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 12:06 AM
No, you would be the 'complete dumbass' and 'everyone' would be the people reading this thread.

I'm finding this rather enjoyable. I can just picture your fatass sitting in your worn down chair with sweat dripping down your double chin and a vein bulging out of your forehead as you pound away furiously at the keyboard. Getting angry at everyone that enjoys toying around with you on here.

It's hilarious that you probably have yourself tricked into thinking you are clever. But it is clear that you are just a huge jackass. A jackass that has some sort of inferiority complex that causes you to take out all your frustrations through the safety of the internet. Also, you are most likely socially retarded and don't have the balls to act like such a complete tool to anyone's face in real life.

PS: I'm also guessing you drive an oversized SUV and act like a jackass on the road but cower when anyone confronts you at a red light.
To answer your questions, I'm 6'3 (not short), have a masters degree and another bachelors degree from Washington University (where did you go do college, if you did), I can't judge beauty because it's not tangible, and I drive a Nissan Sentra. I only weight 200 lbs, which is not bad considering my height. You must have a mirror in the room with you, because you're describing yourself.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 12:09 AM
You must have a mirror in the room with you, because you're describing yourself.

Come on...you can do better than that. That is 2nd grader stuff.

I'm going to go ahead and base your internet anger on being ugly. :)

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Come on...you can do better than that. That is 2nd grader stuff.

I'm going to go ahead and base your internet anger on being ugly. :)
So did you go to college, do you have a wife, girlfriend, anything. Make sure to delete your history so your mom doesn't find out. I'm surprised she has not made you go to bed yet. Remember to not get Twinkie cream on the keyboard.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 12:16 AM
So did you go to college, do you have a wife, girlfriend, anything. Make sure to delete your history so your mom doesn't find out. I'm surprised she has not made you go to bed yet. Remember to not get Twinkie cream on the keyboard.

Come on. I expect more out of you. After all the practice you have around here being a dick to people and making an ass out of yourself...the best you could come up with is something that is barely worthy of a grade schooler?

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Come on. I expect more out of you. After all the practice you have around here being a dick to people and making an ass out of yourself...the best you could come up with is something that is barely worthy of a grade schooler?
So that's a no. Did you finish high school?

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 12:22 AM
So that's a no. Did you finish high school?

Yes, and that is all the personal information I'll be giving you. :)

I'm going to get some sleep. I should be on tomorrow to continue humiliating you and getting your blood pressure raised up. I'm sure someone will fill in for me in the meantime :D

Tamakeri
07-23-2008, 02:09 AM
Richter, the only reason I'm "jumping on you" is because you're constantly getting in a fight with gopballbuster. No doubt he should not respond, but you're the one that generally starts it. I bring up kickme000 because that's what Agent Mouse told me to call gopballbuster2. If you would just play nice and get along like all the other boys, I would not "jump on you". If gopballbuster starts a fight with you, you can and should respond, but he does not seem to do that too often. It appears to me you like to fight with people, and for some reason you've picked gopballbuster. If there is something here I don't know about, I'm sorry, but as I see it, you need to let off and be nice.

Welcome to my ignore list- whoever you are. Bye!

slavedickie8
07-23-2008, 07:00 AM
This is a ballbusting forum, so stop........busting each others balls?.....yeah.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Welcome to my ignore list- whoever you are. Bye!

I think it is pretty clear who "she" is ;)

Just look at her post history. It would be odd for a new person (registered just the other day no less) to make almost all their posts about the gopballbuster fighting and defending him all the time (even though at this point the whole forum is against him...odd for a new person to defend someone that EVERYONE says is ruining the forums), and then threatening to leave if people don't act the way she wants them to? It has 'gopballbuster' written all over it. That guy is stooping to the level of making female accounts thinking it would get the rest of us angry at each other if a "OMG FEMALE ON HERE" threatens to leave if anyone calls gopballbuster out on his childish antics.

Just look at the writing style and the post times. Hell, 'gopballbuster' came on last night EXACTLY after she said she was going to bed.

ismiregalde
07-23-2008, 07:58 AM
@ bremuse0:
Good stuff! Thanks for that. I think gop, the inferiority, multiple personality complexer is about to pop ;-)

Richter
07-23-2008, 08:18 AM
This is a ballbusting forum, so stop........busting each others balls?.....yeah.

Now THAT'S funny. :D

(I'm surprised no one pointed out that Sarah was asked a question and gop answered it earlier.)

btw, Sarah, you see how I can be out of a conversation and gop just keeps right on flaming whoever is posting? It really has nothing to do with me.

Even though I still hold that Sarah isn't being totally honest, the idea of a female cop ballbuster is hot. Like there's so many excusable times she could bust a guy.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 08:27 AM
(I'm surprised no one pointed out that Sarah was asked a question and gop answered it earlier.)

Where was this? It just further confirms my theory they are the same person.

gopballbustеr2
07-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Sarah and gopballbuster are the same. "She" started complaining the same as him. http://teflon.free.fr/images/Jak2.jpg

skipperbob
07-23-2008, 08:31 AM
I can't believe anyone cares! A pox on all of you.:asleep

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 08:32 AM
@ bremuse0:
Good stuff! Thanks for that. I think gop, the inferiority, multiple personality complexer is about to pop ;-)

The whole forum would be better off with him and his multiple accounts gone!

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 10:28 PM

I love you. In a platonic way. You have him figured out so well. Oh my god that is funny. Also based on his response after this post I'm going to say that he's ugly. Maybe not short but ugly. Small penis too maybe? I don't know.

GOP I used to stick up for you a few weeks ago but that was before you showed your true colors. People like you deserve their fingers cut off. That would stop you from typing.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 10:36 PM
I love you. In a platonic way. You have him figured out so well. Oh my god that is funny. Also based on his response after this post I'm going to say that he's ugly. Maybe not short but ugly. Small penis too maybe? I don't know.

GOP I used to stick up for you a few weeks ago but that was before you showed your true colors. People like you deserve their fingers cut off. That would stop you from typing.

LOL. Thanks!

I also stuck up for him about a month ago when the whole thing started with that person copying his name. But then he just turned into a complete whiny jackass and dragged down the forums and now is creating other accounts in a desperate attempt to defend himself.

What is really pathetic is that he doesn't think people would notice that it is odd for a user that joined a few days ago to dedicate about 95% of "her" posts to defending him and arguing with everyone who got so sick of his shit the past few weeks that they are telling him to stop. Doesn't really make sense for a new poster to defend a person like that and dedicate 40 posts about him.

He truly is one of the most pathetic people I've ever seen online. Resorting to creating a female username because people aren't willing to put up with his shit anymore. It is pretty pathetic :(

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Agreed. There are a lot of people like that on the internet. Thankfully most of the "normal" forums I visit have GREAT mods who use their ban hammer well.

Richter
07-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Bremuse, it's #18 and #20 in this thread

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Bremuse, it's #18 and #20 in this thread

:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

I can't believe I missed that. It was a response to me also.

Richter
07-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Speaking of things no one's caught (and I hope this isn't seen as picking on him because I've just always thought of this), why is his name gopballbuster and not gopballbusted or gopballbustee? He's a guy, so why would he be a ballbuster? There's lots of reasonable answers for this, but I've always wondered.

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Speaking of things no one's caught (and I hope this isn't seen as picking on him because I've just always thought of this), why is his name gopballbuster and not gopballbusted or gopballbustee? He's a guy, so why would he be a ballbuster? There's lots of reasonable answers for this, but I've always wondered.
Yeah, actually it was going to be my wife's account, but I ended up taking it. Sorry if it creeps you out.

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 11:10 PM
Well seeing as how most of what you say is a lie or an "enhanced truth" I don't believe you. M/M turn you on? Maybe you don't even like F/M and you're just here to troll.

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Well seeing as how most of what you say is a lie or an "enhanced truth" I don't believe you. M/M turn you on? Maybe you don't even like F/M and you're just here to troll.

Yeah, I'm a troll, that's why I've been here almost 18 months, just waiting for piss you off.

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 11:14 PM
You have been pissing me off for a long time. Who knows why you've been here for 18 months. Whatever the reason I can't believe you.

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:15 PM
You have been pissing me off for a long time. Who knows why you've been here for 18 months. Whatever the reason I can't believe you.

I get it, you're mad because I would not keep calling Jedi's stuff spam, and you would.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I'm a troll, that's why I've been here almost 18 months, just waiting for piss you off.

You piss everyone off. And I thought you said you were going to stop all this in your apology thread? Nice to see you are living up to your word.

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 11:25 PM
I get it, you're mad because I would not keep calling Jedi's stuff spam, and you would.

What the hell are you talking about? Why would I be mad at your for not calling something spam? Do you read what you type?

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:31 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Why would I be mad at your for not calling something spam? Do you read what you type?
Yeah, you called one of Jedi's things spam a while back, and I supported you and got into a big fight with Jedi. I later came around and apologized to Jedi, but you continued to call his stuff spam. I guess you're pissed that I would not call it spam anymore, sorry.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 11:33 PM
Yeah, you called one of Jedi's things spam a while back, and I supported you and got into a big fight with Jedi. I later came around and apologized to Jedi, but you continued to call his stuff spam. I guess you're pissed that I would not call it spam anymore, sorry.

I'm beginning to think you are at least mildly retarded...

I'm not even joking or trying to be funny. I honestly think that.

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 11:36 PM

Epic fail gop. Epic fail. I continued to call his stuff spam (it is) and you didn't that is true. But that is not why I am mad at you. I mean really? Is that why you think I am pissed? You don't think it's the fact you are destroying this forum with your idiocy/trolling? You fail.

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm beginning to think you are at least mildly retarded...

I'm not even joking or trying to be funny. I honestly think that.
Yeah, that's how I got a master's degree from Washington University (Wikipedia it)

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Epic fail gop. Epic fail. I continued to call his stuff spam (it is) and you didn't that is true. But that is not why I am mad at you. I mean really? Is that why you think I am pissed? You don't think it's the fact you are destroying this forum with your idiocy/trolling? You fail.
That very well could be and "epic fail", but that's my best guess. If I am a troll, then why did you stick up for me so many times? Perhaps you're just a hostile person and you think it's vogue to attack me, I don't really know.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah, that's how I got a master's degree from Washington University (Wikipedia it)

I just call it how I see it.

Judging from your history of trolling, fake account creations, and outright lying. I'm not going to put much faith in you having any significant degree.

Hell, you can't even comprehend that people dislike you because of what you have been doing to the forums and the state you put it in. Anyone that disagrees with you is either called stupid by you or you come up with some twisted logic for a reason for them to dislike you.

I've never seen someone deceive themselves so much in my life. You are truly a pathetic troll and I'm guessing an all around failure at life.

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I just call it how I see it.

Judging from your history of trolling, fake account creations, and outright lying. I'm not going to put much faith in you having any significant degree.

Hell, you can't even comprehend that people dislike you because of what you have been doing to the forums and the state you put it in. Anyone that disagrees with you is either called stupid by you or you come up with some twisted logic for a reason for them to dislike you.

I've never seen someone deceive themselves so much in my life. You are truly a pathetic troll and I'm guessing an all around failure at life.
To quote frostbyte "epic fail" - not even close. Wrong on all counts.

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 11:52 PM
http://www.alexlab.com/images/posters/fail.jpg

This was probably you as a child. Maybe that is why you act like you do.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/militia-fail.jpg

Or is THIS you?

gopballbuster
07-23-2008, 11:56 PM
http://www.alexlab.com/images/posters/fail.jpg

This was probably you as a child. Maybe that is why you act like you do.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/militia-fail.jpg

Or is THIS you?
So when you can't argue, name call - sounds like troll rule number one.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 11:59 PM
So when you can't argue, name call - sounds like troll rule number one.

I think he hit the nail right on the head. Especially with the 2nd picture :jumpsmile

frostbyte252252
07-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Ok guys. I'm done. Sleep time. I don't want to argue anymore it is just getting old. Lets put this to rest. Or ban GOP.

gopballbuster
07-24-2008, 12:03 AM
I'll have you two trolls know I'm not going to fight. You got a little out of me, but I'm now stopping. I hope you will too, don’t be a troll.

frostbyte252252
07-24-2008, 12:59 PM
I'll have you two trolls know I'm not going to fight. You got a little out of me, but I'm now stopping. I hope you will too, don’t be a troll.

Lol. Just...lol.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 05:26 AM
You know, as sad as this sounds, I'm actually enjoying reading this. All the other fights were pathetic, but this one is so pathetic it's HILARIOUS.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 08:57 AM

You are a wimp.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:20 AM
All the fancy Washington College degrees in the world doesn't change the fact that you are still a moron.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:22 AM
All the fancy Washington College degrees in the world doesn't change the fact that you are still a moron.

All the zits on your face don'e hide the fact that you're just a little teen wimp.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Not you, him! (grrrrrr...) Unless you are admitting that you are the original gopballbuster...as well as gopballbuster2...as well as sarah the buster...

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Not you, him! (grrrrrr...) Unless you are admitting that you are the original gopballbuster...as well as gopballbuster2...as well as sarah the buster...

I guess I have to take it back then. Sarah is the other gop.

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Uh, I went to Washington University, not fake gop. And just to clear the record, Sarah, fake gop, and I are three different people. Just a little friendly advice, fake gop is a troll, don't feed him.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Uh, I went to Washington University, not fake gop. And just to clear the record, Sarah, fake gop, and I are three different people. Just a little friendly advice, fake gop is a troll, don't feed him.

Grow up. Have your nuts even dropped yet, little boy?

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:31 AM
Everyone else is feeding him though, and I always laugh my ass off when they do. Comic relief. I have an idea. Everyone is a moron. There, it's settled, we are all morons, and we can stop arguing about who is a bigger moron than who.

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Everyone else is feeding him though, and I always laugh my ass off when they do. Comic relief. I have an idea. Everyone is a moron. There, it's settled, we are all morons, and we can stop arguing about who is a bigger moron than who.
Yeah, we're all morons, I'll agree with that. If we stop feeding them though, they go away, and we get our nice forum back. Since the admin does not really exist, we have to get rid of people on our own, and that means ignoring the trolls. You do want the nice forum back, don't you?

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Yeah, we're all morons, I'll agree with that. If we stop feeding them though, they go away, and we get our nice forum back. Since the admin does not really exist, we have to get rid of people on our own, and that means ignoring the trolls. You do want the nice forum back, don't you?

I already told you how to make me go away. If you stop posting I will too. It's up to you, Sarah.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:38 AM
GOP2, I have a question. Since it says that you joined June 2008, (let's generously call that 2 months) doesn't that mean you have posted roughly 10 posts PER DAY on average? So how can you make fun of someone who calims to have a college degree when you sit around on a forum literally all day long?

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:39 AM
GOP2, I have a question. Since it says that you joined June 2008, (let's generously call that 2 months) doesn't that mean you have posted roughly 10 posts PER DAY on average? So how can you make fun of someone who calims to have a college degree when you sit around on a forum literally all day long?

I am gopballbuster, gopballbuster 2 and Sarah. You were right the first time asshole.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:42 AM
Well, at least you answered my question.

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah, he could have also said the moon men are controlling this forum, it's bullshit.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:44 AM

Yout welcome.

gopballbustеr2
Yeah, he could have also said the moon men are controlling this forum, it's bullshit.

Watch the profanity asshole, have some class.

teenguy
GOP, I think you didn't catch what I was really saying.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Watch the profanity asshole? That DEFINITELY proves you are a moron.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:45 AM

He's dumber than shit what do you expect?

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 09:46 AM
I guess not.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:47 AM
You know, this is why I love this forum.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:47 AM
I guess not.

It's because you're dumber than shit.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Have some class and watch the profanity GOP2

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Have some class and watch the profanity GOP2

Piss off you dotty wee skidmark!

teenguy
07-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Ahahahahahahahaha

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:57 AM
You know, this is why I love this forum.

You're from Maryland? Only steers and queers come from Maryland, teenguy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?
http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=chantel11&cv=0&idx=8&v=2HMPm_S717_&cl=rj6E5_S717_&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=

Sarah_The_Buster
07-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Ahahahahahahahaha
Could not have said it better myself.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:01 AM

Hi gop. That's good you opened another browser to log on as Sarah. Now you can argue without making yourself look as bad, but your post count won't go up.:(

teenguy
07-26-2008, 10:02 AM
What a cunning response by an equally cunning linguist. Do I suck dicks? Only steers and queers come from Maryland! What witty repartee we have here. tsk tsk...

gоpballbuster3
07-26-2008, 10:03 AM

Just thought I would join in too.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Just thought I would join in too.

Do you suck dicks too?

Sarah_The_Buster
07-26-2008, 10:04 AM
What a cunning response by an equally cunning linguist. Do I suck dicks? Only steers and queers come from Maryland! What witty repartee we have here. tsk tsk...
I could be worse, you could be from Missouri (sorry gop)

gоpballbuster3
07-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Do you suck dicks too?

No, how about you?

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:05 AM
No, how about you?

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:05 AM
I could be worse, you could be from Missouri (sorry gop)

Way to insult yourself, this way it doesn't make it as obvious that you're doing the typing on both accounts.

gоpballbuster3
07-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Way to insult yourself, this way it doesn't make it as obvious that you're doing the typing on both accounts.

I don't think anyone can have more than one account.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:06 AM
I don't think anyone can have more than one account.

Oh really, than how are you typing?

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Oh really, than how are you typing?

Watch it, wise ass.

SupaCanibizz
07-26-2008, 10:33 AM
I wonder why anybody is still reacting to the retarded posts of this poor sucker. It is very obvious that this lamer is talking to himself...why does there always come an instant reply from gop2 or whoever.
And GOP you are so stupid that you confused yourself and posted with the wrong name quite some times.

So in this thread you can talk and argue all by youself all day and night, but please stop bothering all the other people here on this forum (thanks for all your contributions)

Ok...so hit me gopballbustermoron or whatever you call yourselfto get a little attention. In real life you obviously have some serious issues. Maybe your mom did not breastfeed you? Is that the reason.

If you really would have an iq above 12,5 you would just change your name, but you can't do that because you love to ruin this forum.

I won't bother reading the rest of the thread because errm. Well those of you with a life will know why. In short though I thought i'd just point out the deep irony to this post.

Yes, why do people bother reacting to him?! Let alone make a thread to dis him. amiright?
I don't know who the guy is, and he may be a total jack ass... even so it looks like he knows how to get under people's skin.

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 10:42 AM
I won't bother reading the rest of the thread because errm. Well those of you with a life will know why. In short though I thought i'd just point out the deep irony to this post.

Yes, why do people bother reacting to him?! Let alone make a thread to dis him. amiright?
I don't know who the guy is, and he may be a total jack ass... even so it looks like he knows how to get under people's skin.
You don't understand the difference, the person that gets under people's skin is gop2, not me.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:43 AM
You don't understand the difference, the person that gets under people's skin is gop2, not me.

I believe he's talking about Sarah.

Bremuse0
07-26-2008, 10:44 AM

It is definitely you too.

I thought you were going to stop being a troll? I guess that went the same way as your apology thread. :Baahaha:

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 10:45 AM
It is definitely you too.

I thought you were going to stop being a troll? I guess that went the same way as your apology thread. :Baahaha:
Don't feed the trolls - don't reply to bremuse0.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:50 AM

You just did, troll.

Richter
07-26-2008, 11:20 AM
GOP2, as entertaining as you've been in the past, the scat stuff is just too gross. I've put you on ignore to avoid retching. I didn't want to, but that "Help me find this video" thing really ruined my afternoon.

Tamakeri
07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Congratulations. You have managed to quickly become as much a part of the problem on this forum as the original idiots. Welcome to my ignore list.

Bremuse0
07-26-2008, 12:15 PM

Right, says the guy who singlehandidly turned this forum into a shitfest. If you just went away then everything would go back to how it was. Don't you realize all the trolls (that aren't you or your multiple usernames) are in direct result of how stupid and annoying and trollish you are?

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Right, says the guy who singlehandidly turned this forum into a shitfest. If you just went away then everything would go back to how it was. Don't you realize all the trolls (that aren't you or your multiple usernames) are in direct result of how stupid and annoying and trollish you are?
Troll, I'm glad you could finally meet my ignore list. Go back under your bridge.

Bremuse0
07-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Troll, I'm glad you could finally meet my ignore list. Go back under your bridge.

If I'm on your ignore list then I get to deny you the pleasure of having the last word :thumbup

I like how you have multiple threads talking about how you ruined these forums including this EIGHT PAGE THREAD, and yet you still try to act like everyone else is a troll and you aren't an annoying little shit who ruined these forums.

teenguy
07-26-2008, 01:38 PM
You know Tamakeri, I could care less if I'm on your ignore list, casue I don't do private messaging. So HAH.

frostbyte252252
07-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Congratulations. You have managed to quickly become as much a part of the problem on this forum as the original idiots. Welcome to my ignore list.

Congratulations! You just responded to a troll too! You could have just silently put him on your ignore list and been done with it but nope! You have to act better than everyone because you are old. Have fun with not taking your own advice.

agoknee
07-26-2008, 07:48 PM
See the little white triangle outlined in red to the left? Click on it and report these @$$h0le$. If Sharon gets a few hundred complaints, I 'm sure these people will get BANNED!:bananad:

frostbyte252252
07-26-2008, 07:55 PM
See the little white triangle outlined in red to the left? Click on it and report these @$$h0le$. If Sharon gets a few hundred complaints, I 'm sure these people will get BANNED!:bananad:
Heh Good luck. There is no mod/admin activity on these forums.

Bremuse0
07-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Seems gopballbuster didn't put me on ignore like he said he will and is starting crap in other threads, trying to ruin yet another one.

Just wanted to give this thread a bump so current people and new members can realize what a douche he is continuing to be.

gopballbustеr2
07-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Seems gopballbuster didn't put me on ignore like he said he will and is starting crap in other threads, trying to ruin yet another one.

Just wanted to give this thread a bump so current people and new members can realize what a douche he is continuing to be.

Bump again for you bro.

frostbyte252252
07-29-2008, 11:56 PM
Bump again. Yeah This guy is a douche. And not just GOP but GOP2. GOP2 is even worse. Sarah is probably GOP1.

gopballbustеr2
07-30-2008, 06:58 AM
Bump again. Yeah This guy is a douche. And not just GOP but GOP2. GOP2 is even worse. Sarah is probably GOP1.

gop1 is Sarah and Sarah is gop1. Do you think Sarah gets any PMs with guys looking to get some text from "her" about ballbusting so they have something to jerk off to? I think not. Everyone knows it's him. Rebecca, Snoodle and the sexy Donatien are the only real broads here. And I'd jackhammer all 3 of them. In the same day. How do ya like them apples?

Bremuse0
07-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Bump.

I figure its a good idea to keep this near the top to keep new people informed.

Nexus
07-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Bremuse are you sure your not gopballbuster2?

Bremuse0
07-30-2008, 07:35 PM

Seeing as how I registered over 3 years ago. I'm going to go with no I am not gopballbuster2 :)

gopballbuster
07-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Possibly, but we all know he's a trollish lurker who has absolutely nothing to contribute, and is constantly starting fights. Maybe Sharon will ban him, since he is useless as a member of this forum, o hell, let's face it, he's useless as a human being.

Bremuse0
07-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Possibly, but we all know he's a trollish lurker who has absolutely nothing to contribute, and is constantly starting fights. Maybe Sharon will ban him, since he is useless as a member of this forum, o hell, let's face it, he's useless as a human being.

All you do is turn what multiple people in this forum say about you against other people. That must provide you with a lot of ammunition :Baahaha:

Well it would be funnier if you didn't constantly try to ruin the forums with your attention-whoring crap.

Oh, and bump!

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:53 AM
All you do is turn what multiple people in this forum say about you against other people. That must provide you with a lot of ammunition :Baahaha:

Well it would be funnier if you didn't constantly try to ruin the forums with your attention-whoring crap.

Oh, and bump!

Bumpety bump bump. I'm going to make 1,000 posts before gop1 does which I'm sure will upset him. Unless of course he just stops posting here in which case I will too.

gopbаllbuster
07-31-2008, 10:12 AM

Oh, and bump!

Bremuse0 you are such a troll. You talk too much:
http://img232.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-24341/loc116/35349_km032-05_122_116lo.jpg

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 10:53 AM
gopballbuster1 got caught in another lie about having people on ignore. http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51314&postcount=102

would like it if someone who isnt a childish spamming moron would reply. this forum is just a lot of "this message is hidden because ___ is on your ignore list" lately... :(

Yeah, same thing for me. Anyway, great video, want to trade wifes? (Only kidding) Thanks for the video.

You are a liar, you responded to my post in the video links thread, I'm not on your ignore list. And you are a male shovenist pig offering to trade your wife.

linklierok
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Ok, what the hell? So the hrik spambot trying to advertise warcraft gold gets dealt with in the space of a few hours, but we have to put up with gopopballbusters2 thru 37 for all time?

So we have moderators they're just lazy or what?

PS: moron, even if you have someone on ignore you can hit "view post" to see a post. look, i'm giving you attention, don't you just love it? How much will it take for you to shut up?

gopcocksucker2
07-31-2008, 11:40 PM
OH MY GOD. gopballbuster2, I went to your mom's house today in Missouri and I swear to God, that woman is the biggest whore I've ever met! I actually choked her to death with my dick, then sodomized her headless cadaver! While she was gasping for her last breath, she confessed to me that her only son, who she called "gopballbuster2" was a flaming homosexual, who loved to suck guy's off! That's where I got this awesome screen name!

Bremuse0
08-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Really Bremuse is the only one that cares. Just about everyone else agrees with you.

Right...

The only time i post anything about you is to shoot down your childish crap. In other words, if you stop acting like a tard then I'll stop humiliating you.

clicker123
08-06-2008, 09:38 PM
ugh ive been on this site for like 5 mins and i can see that gop has been a mennace and dont message pointless crap bout me im not offending you...i just had to get some anger out...

Bremuse0
08-07-2008, 01:57 AM
ugh ive been on this site for like 5 mins and i can see that gop has been a mennace and dont message pointless crap bout me im not offending you...i just had to get some anger out...

No kidding. The guy has been a complete asshole the past 3 months. It finally looks like he has come to his senses and started to finally contribute to the forums instead of dragging them into the ground.

Let's just hope he keeps up the trend!

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:51 PM
once again tho im not starting anything with you gop(s) so dont be offended the original gop is actually very nice i have talked kinda with him in threads he seems cool, and im sure if you dont piss people off everyone here is quite kind and enjoy company on this board.

gopballbustеr2
08-10-2008, 07:46 AM
once again tho im not starting anything with you gop(s) so dont be offended the original gop is actually very nice i have talked kinda with him in threads he seems cool, and im sure if you dont piss people off everyone here is quite kind and enjoy company on this board.

Shit gop how many accounts do you have?

Bremuse0
08-11-2008, 04:10 AM
Shit gop how many accounts do you have?

I'm not sure if that guy is him. He has as many posts that would put GOP over a 1,000 posts. So I was thinking if it was him he would just make all those pointless posts himself to get his post count higher.

Anyways, Just wanted to bump this threat until I was convinced gopballbuster was ready to start contributing to these forums instead of dragging them into the ground.

I'll continue bumping this thread until gopballbuster starts to finally contribute on a consistent basis, otherwise all the other members can read through this thread and see the kind of person he truly is :)

clicker123
08-11-2008, 11:51 AM
ugh i can assure you im noy GOP or GOP2 or whoever else is causing probs...im my own guy with my own screen name i doubt i can convince GOP2 because....nvm but no bremuse im not so you are right thank you.

Bremuse0
08-20-2008, 06:54 PM
nvm but no bremuse im not so you are right thank you.

No Problem. It is pretty easy to tell which username's are GOP's.

ValmarIrenicus
08-23-2008, 04:56 AM
THIS IS A LONG ONE BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. GOTTA READ BOOKS.
I....:(
think...:o
that...;)
someone :)
should just go out You know? :thumbup Search a bit :thumbup and...(yes a song) (yes if you want to, read my message out loud. bot don't read the text between a "(" and a ")" to make those comments more "inner self kinda think it over thingy")
:machine:GET A LIFE!!11!!!!!one!!1!!oneeleven1!!!!!
(4/4) 199.3562 BMP
:letsplay
F#$K!!!
YOU!!!
FUiK!!!!(????)
YOOOUUU!!!!!
(1/4)
BOO!
(4/4)
I don't give! (pause) I dont give! (pause) I dont give a SHIII...!!
Blow Yourself!-> (and this is the part when You don't make a pause so this all fits in a bar 4/4, oh yeah you can do it, and If You don't please save it for yourself cause that would make me laugh at you and you don't want that. I don't know, get yourself a metronome, practice before someone says that You got no talent) -> or if your female! eat your fuk####g CL*T!
!!
Well, You all can not say that I'm spaming... well come to think of it you can, you can also say that your HEAD is a banana and your A S S is made of candy and smell like honey vs BBQ sauce.
:wooow (i will not be tempted You know. Even then)

Anyway, i was searching for a piece of internet (mmmmmyyyes that sounds right does it not?) to let my crazy shit out before I would shoot myself to death with a potatogun. (not everyboty lives in texas You know)

And what do You all know?

What do I know?

Do You really wanna know what I know?

Do I wanna know what You think that You know?

Know.. I mean NO! (notice the way that I play with words that makes me more intelligent)
had to write something here.
(this part is not a song, but it is the actual text to make it more amusing for the stupid... and easy-to-be-offended-by-me-calling-them-stupid. nah I'm just kidding. It's not me that wrote this message. I's someone else. I mean... You have to believe me... :Baahaha:...:wooow...:cryingblu)
I totally get my point here...
do You all get your point? Think of it before You write something and click on the submit button . It helps. And it's good for Your health. Just like getting a piece of candy vs BBQ sauce and giving some BANANA!

lovethatflavor
08-24-2008, 08:10 AM
THIS IS A LONG ONE BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. GOTTA READ BOOKS.
I....:(
think...:o
that...;)
someone :)
should just go out You know? :thumbup Search a bit :thumbup and...(yes a song) (yes if you want to, read my message out loud. bot don't read the text between a "(" and a ")" to make those comments more "inner self kinda think it over thingy")
:machine:GET A LIFE!!11!!!!!one!!1!!oneeleven1!!!!!
(4/4) 199.3562 BMP
F#$K!!!
YOU!!!
FUiK!!!!(????)
YOOOUUU!!!!!
(1/4)
BOO!
(4/4)
I don't give! (pause) I dont give! (pause) I dont give a SHIII...!!
Blow Yourself!-> (and this is the part when You don't make a pause so this all fits in a bar 4/4, oh yeah you can do it, and If You don't please save it for yourself cause that would make me laugh at you and you don't want that. I don't know, get yourself a metronome, practice before someone says that You got no talent) -> or if your female! eat your fuk####g CL*T!
!!
Well, You all can not say that I'm spaming... well come to think of it you can, you can also say that your HEAD is a banana and your A S S is made of candy and smell like honey vs BBQ sauce.
:wooow (i will not be tempted You know. Even then)

Anyway, i was searching for a piece of internet (mmmmmyyyes that sounds right does it not?) to let my crazy shit out before I would shoot myself to death with a potatogun. (not everyboty lives in texas You know)

And what do You all know?

What do I know?

Do You really wanna know what I know?

Do I wanna know what You think that You know?

Know.. I mean NO! (notice the way that I play with words that makes me more intelligent)
had to write something here.
(this part is not a song, but it is the actual text to make it more amusing for the stupid... and easy-to-be-offended-by-me-calling-them-stupid. nah I'm just kidding. It's not me that wrote this message. I's someone else. I mean... You have to believe me... :Baahaha:...:wooow...:cryingblu)
I totally get my point here...
do You all get your point? Think of it before You write something and click on the submit button . It helps. And it's good for Your health. Just like getting a piece of candy vs BBQ sauce and giving some BANANA!

...a potato gun. Those little chunks of potatoes don't shoot for shit! I should get my money back.:bananad:

clicker123
08-25-2008, 08:30 PM
sorry bout this bump i just wanna see if my signature works :D its bout my current gf sorry im new to this and i dont see my signature on my other posts...

Richter
08-26-2008, 09:04 AM
(I would refrain from using terms like "current" and "another one" to describe your gf)

gopballbustеr2
08-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Hey gop how come you gave up the Sarah_The_Buster gimmick? Just curious.

gopballbustеr2
09-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey gop how come you gave up the Sarah_The_Buster gimmick? Just curious.

He brought "her" back just yesturday.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
09-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Okay, I am confused. What did this guy do? And how do you know which accounts are him? I hadn't been on these forums in months after my divorce. I am previously Busted Couple. Just throwing that out there so I don't get accused of being this target of everyone's hatorade haha. So yeah, I am just curious. Thanks.-Magnumxl9

gopballbuster
09-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Okay, I am confused. What did this guy do? And how do you know which accounts are him? I hadn't been on these forums in months after my divorce. I am previously Busted Couple. Just throwing that out there so I don't get accused of being this target of everyone's hatorade haha. So yeah, I am just curious. Thanks.-Magnumxl9
Well, I don't see what I did that is so wrong. It's easy to tell which account is me, I am gopballbuster. There are other gopballbusters, such as gopballbuster2, ect. Glad to have you back, by the way.

gopballbustеr2
09-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Well, I don't see what I did that is so wrong. It's easy to tell which account is me, I am gopballbuster. There are other gopballbusters, such as gopballbuster2, ect. Glad to have you back, by the way.

You forgot to mention your Sarah_The_Buster account. How come you don't post as Sarah as often as you used to?

teenguy
09-07-2008, 01:47 AM
You are fighting over ballbusting. For how long now? Somehow, this makes me shake with laughter. Fighting over ballbusting LOL

Bremuse0
09-07-2008, 10:58 AM
You forgot to mention your Sarah_The_Buster account. How come you don't post as Sarah as often as you used to?

Because the fighting for the most part has died down and that pathetic trick didn't work or turn the forums against the people who called him out on being an asshole. No more need for that account :D

gopballbustеr2
10-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Some women are leaving, but we still have Sarah_The_Buster to entertain us.:bananajum

Mr.E Dood
10-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Some women are leaving, but we still have Sarah_The_Buster to entertain us.:bananajum

When I join a forum, I always look for the jerks, the flamers, the people that have such a poor self image and lonely life that they spend much of it on forums like this trying to make others as miserable as they are.

Well, this one was too easy to find. He jumps out at you (see the emoticon he uses?....that's REALLY HIM jumping at you).

So here he is, the official village idiot... gopman = :bananajum

But let's not judge him too harshly. He is a lonely banana. He is, of course, yellow and has no backbone, because he is a coward and cannot adopt a unique, single personality and be himself. After all, we can't blame him for not wanting to be himself...who WOULD want to be him?

Whereas the rest of us have a real life where we're doing some great things, Mr. Banana has no life. He is maladjusted, insecure, untalented and so disliked in his real life that his greatest feats and accomplishments is to secretly go about anonymously trying to make other's upset. This is the only thing that he does with any level of competence and marks the greatest achievement he will ever have, either on this forum or in real life.

He is a sad, lonely human being that people dislike in every aspect of his being. Unfortunately, he is not intelligent enough to understand that it is his selfish perspective that his well being is more important than anyone else which makes him so miserable and depressed, and thus seeks to make others miserable to make him feel better about himself. But of course, we all know that is a failing proposition with guys like him. :(

This thread itself is probably the only tribute people will pay him, so he is having right now his 15 minutes of fame (frankly, I'd be ashamed of such a thread if it were me, but his warped sense of being thrives on this).

He seems to challenge those that don't have a long legacy of posting. The ironic thing is that his posts are all damaging and detract from the forum. So Mr. Banana, if your criticizing me for not having hundreds of posts like you, please know that I take that as a BIG complement, and I thank you in advance.

The best thing to do with people like this is to feel sorry for them, but ignore them. So, to our village idiot - take your shots at me and others, but I feel for you and no, I will not respond to them to give you the pitiful excuse for you have for your existence.

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 07:33 AM

I wonder where she has been lately. Gop1 has only been using his first account.

slave_bill
10-21-2008, 08:03 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU. YOU THE ADMINS OF THIS FORUM... MAKE THIS SHIT UNDER THE NAME "gopballbuster" STOP WRITTING IN EVERY POST... PLEASE DELETE HIM, BAN HIM OR WHAT EVER. JUST MAKE THE ASSHOLE STOP!

gopballbuster
10-21-2008, 02:57 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU. YOU THE ADMINS OF THIS FORUM... MAKE THIS SHIT UNDER THE NAME "gopballbuster" STOP WRITTING IN EVERY POST... PLEASE DELETE HIM, BAN HIM OR WHAT EVER. JUST MAKE THE ASSHOLE STOP!
That is gop2, not me, right?

slave_bill
10-21-2008, 03:21 PM
That is gop2, not me, right?

I guess so... unless you are the same person ;) who the fuck is that annoying person, that nobody here bans him?

gopballbuster
10-21-2008, 03:57 PM
I guess so... unless you are the same person ;) who the fuck is that annoying person, that nobody here bans him?
We're not. Gop2 is just an old member who has nothing better to do with his life. I would just suggest you do what I did and put him on your ignore list.

gopballbustеr2
11-18-2008, 07:59 PM
gop1, gop2 and Sarah_The_Buster are all the same people.

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:24 AM
We're not. Gop2 is just an old member who has nothing better to do with his life. I would just suggest you do what I did and put him on your ignore list.

Please stop posting, sir.