PDA

View Full Version : Chat Logs

the_tree
07-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Okay, as usually happens when I have a particularly nice BB experience, I do my best to share it with you all. So far this has consisted of a few stories which have since sunk to the back pages, though they should be there if you search, but tonight I thought I'd try something a little different, a little.... risque!

Risque, you ask? This is a forum for men and women who enjoy inflicting intolerable pain on testicles! How much more risque can you get? Well to be honest, I'm not 100% sure of the legality of this thread. The girl in question, an internet acquaintence of mine, recently confided in me that she'd really quite like to give some serious BB a try. Problem is, she's 17, and I'm a senility-ridden 21-year old. This would suck if I was living in the Home of the Free, but thankfully I hail from the Home of the Home of the Free, namely: England.

If, however, I'm breaking some internet law or forum guideline by posting this, please feel free to delete away. But for now, without further ado, I present to you, tonight's BB chatlog...

~4fourIV~ says:
god i could really do with a good hard kick in the balls right now

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
lol y

~4fourIV~ says:
cos im bored, it would excite me

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
lol me stood infrunt ov u wud excite u

~4fourIV~ says:
mmm, god yeah

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ òv ҺûŀĿ Бðŗń ĀמĎ ЪŕЗāđ --1991--2008-- says:
lol

~4fourIV~ says:
you in the next room would excite me, you stood in front of me and id probably explode

lol yh nd if i were stood in frunt ov u nd u stood up id kick u so ard in du balls u wud fall 2 du ground in pain holdin ya balls makin shur day were still there

~4fourIV~ says:
oh god, id love that princess

lol

~4fourIV~ says:
and what would you do when i was lying there at your feet?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
den id leve u layin on du floor in pain nd go gt a hot bubble baf wid du door left open

~4fourIV~ says:
yeah? and id get onto the bed and lie there until i recovered, and when you got out of the bath, id be lying there waiting for you, horny as hell and ready to do anything to please you

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
nar u wunt b able 2 gt up

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
ud still b layin der in du mornin

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
id step over ur half ded body

~4fourIV~ says:
wow? youd really kick me that hard? thats so cruel, would you enjoy it?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
yh u no a wud

~4fourIV~ says:
would it turn you on to dominate me like that, to totally destroy me?

~4fourIV~ says:
what if i somehow found the strength to get up and start kissing your feet and worshipping you, and i started begging to be allowed to go down on you to make you come so hard

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
id kick u even harder

~4fourIV~ says:
would you stop if i begged for mercy? promised to be your slave if only youd stop punishing me?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
nop

~4fourIV~ says:
god, are you getting off on this as much as i am?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
lol

~4fourIV~ says:
mmm, i so want to belong to you, princess

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
lol

~4fourIV~ says:
i want to feel your hot little body up against mine, and your lips brush me as i slowly run my hands over every inch of you

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
lol

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
wt apter u recovered from DU KICK IN DU BALLS

~4fourIV~ says:
hehe, well after you'd turned me on so much by kicking and dominating me, id want to return the favour

~4fourIV~ says:
mmm, god im horny. come on princess, tell me what you're going to do when youve got me at your mercy

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
wips nd chains nd handcufs cum 2 mind

~4fourIV~ says:
lmao, i love the naughty little smile on your face when you were typing that

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
lol tell when im been a lil devil

~4fourIV~ says:
hehe, yeah, a naughty little ballbusting devil princess

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
yh

~4fourIV~ says:
so how hard are you gonna kick me on our first date? just to show me who's boss?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
so u cnt gt up

~4fourIV~ says:
and how many times?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:

~4fourIV~ says:
lol, thats very precise

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
lol

~4fourIV~ says:
is that how many you think i can take before i cant get up?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
yh

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
atchily it will b all u can take 4 a few days

~4fourIV~ says:
k, well lets make a bet. if i can take 3, will you give me a blowjob?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
yh

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
but it will only b 2

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
spech wid me boots on

~4fourIV~ says:
what boots are you gonna use to bust me?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
white lether1s

~4fourIV~ says:
ooh, they sound sexy

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
klol

~4fourIV~ says:
so what'll you do if i cant take the three kicks?

~4fourIV~ says:
and im just flat out?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
go bed

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
or tourcher u wid me body

~4fourIV~ says:
and how would you do that?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
easy

~4fourIV~ says:
yeah, but what would you do exactly to torture me?

Ъߟ ĝŘĿ ĹŌžŹǻ says:
strip in frunt ov u

And that's all you're getting for now, it got a bit... off-topic after that.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed that. And if not, well, win some lose some. Attatched is a picture of Lozza, just so you can see what I'm dealing with here, and what you can hopefully look forward to more from in the future, Goddesss of Ballbusting willing.

Richter
07-22-2008, 06:32 PM
All I can do is look at the door in the background.

"Watch the first step."

Lager
07-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Wow, that hurts my brain to read her responses. What are they teaching kids in school nowadays??

Sarah_The_Buster
07-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Wow, that hurts my brain to read her responses. What are they teaching kids in school nowadays??
Seriously, I'm 26 and it all seems Greek to me. :confused:

the_tree
07-23-2008, 05:08 AM

"Watch the first step."

Lol! You know what, Richter? I'd never noticed that.

And yeah, I can't say she's the best British schooling has to offer, but hey, we're not meeting up to discuss literature are we? :bananad:

Nexus
07-23-2008, 05:52 AM

"Watch the first step."

i would love a door like that.. lol

Richter
07-23-2008, 08:26 AM
Lol! You know what, Richter? I'd never noticed that.
And yeah, I can't say she's the best British schooling has to offer, but hey, we're not meeting up to discuss literature are we?

Oh please! I would take a classroom of British students over one American student any day. On their worst day, British students are more polite, intelligent, and socially adjusted than American students. Yes, I know you have to accept my claim of being an English teacher on faith here, but I've taught them both.

Actually, I'll take immigrants from any country over Americans. My Jamacian kids, Haitian kids, African kids, Middle Eastern kids, they were all so great to teach. My big dream is to go teach English in Japan for a few years, but I love my wife too much to leave her and she has a very good accounting job.

Nexus
07-23-2008, 08:46 AM
^

Its kickme000! :P

linklierok
07-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Ugh. I appreciate the effort but the way she types is unbearable to read. :D

I remember way back when before I was with my wife, how annoying it is to cyber with someone who replies with "lol" over and over and over or just 2 word responses to descriptive sentences.

Hope you find someone better! :)

FatSmurf
07-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Just judging from the way she types, i would not be surprised if that was some guy faking being a teenage girl. the slang just seems overdone and not believable. Some guys just get off on pretending they are girls talking to guys about ballbusting...it happens all the time on kramtoad's surveys and chatroom.

If i were you, i'd ask her for a picture of herself holding up a sign saying "i love ballbusting" or something like that that would prove she is who she says she is.

the_tree
07-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Just judging from the way she types, i would not be surprised if that was some guy faking being a teenage girl. the slang just seems overdone and not believable. Some guys just get off on pretending they are girls talking to guys about ballbusting...it happens all the time on kramtoad's surveys and chatroom.

If i were you, i'd ask her for a picture of herself holding up a sign saying "i love ballbusting" or something like that that would prove she is who she says she is.

Heh, no I'm 100% sure she's bona-fide. We've spoken on the phone and I've seen her on cam and what not. Unfortunately, this is how kids talk nowadays (christ I sound old).

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Oh we're all just ppl and the students that try they are very polite and intelligent. I've seen some good students why cant they all behave...its sad really:(

moosh
08-20-2008, 04:09 AM
Thought I'd share my own. Confusingly; her screen name is "me"

aniMALE
08-20-2008, 08:29 AM
lol you posted her photo on a ballbusting forum

and you called her "princess" ROFLMAO

Julie18nz
08-20-2008, 03:03 PM

No, sorry it would prove nothing what so ever. All it would be was a girl with a sign. Some woudl say she was just paid to say it and some would say the sign was fake U have to understand that some people here will never believe ANYTHING no matter what people do :)

One thing I am truely sick of is the "Its a MAN" responce. That is getting REALLY old now. Growp up. Girls know how to use puters too. :)

Sarah_The_Buster
08-20-2008, 03:27 PM
No, sorry it would prove nothing what so ever. All it would be was a girl with a sign. Some woudl say she was just paid to say it and some would say the sign was fake U have to understand that some people here will never believe ANYTHING no matter what people do :)

One thing I am truely sick of is the "Its a MAN" responce. That is getting REALLY old now. Growp up. Girls know how to use puters too. :)

No kidding, look at what Bremuse and gop2 have said about me.

Bremuse0
08-20-2008, 06:51 PM
No kidding, look at what Bremuse and gop2 have said about me.

You really want to start again GOP?

Bauer242
08-22-2008, 10:18 PM
ach, ihr seid doch bloss neidisch (envy).

Oscy
08-29-2008, 07:16 PM
I have lots of ballbusting/cockbiting cyber in my chat logs, unfortunately they're set up so I can't copy and paste them (and in xml I think).

Girls do speak like that though.

I have to admit to the original poster, you did seem kinda creepy! :P

You'd be surprised how many girls on cam have suddenly, for no reason whatsoever, either got their boobies out, got naked, masturbated, or all 3. And these are 'normal' online friends. Not that I'm complaining.

juggalosnyder
08-30-2008, 11:46 PM
ok heres my "kinda" unexpected chat with whome some of you might know, a miss melissa...

Miss Melissa: Ok well I am still ballbusting
Miss Melissa: and no you did not ask twice you made a statement
Miss Melissa: or an assumption
snyder: .................................................. ...............
snyder: ok well good to hear... i was going to ask some other bs about it but never mind
Miss Melissa: Up to you
Miss Melissa: But if you are going to ask then ask
Miss Melissa: No need to try to fluff it up
snyder: to tierd to "fluff"
snyder: ok
snyder: well
snyder: last time i talked to you u said u couldnt find anyone to do it with you because they couldnt take it...
snyder: has that changed?
Miss Melissa: I have yet to see someone who can last the full hour
snyder: shit
snyder: what do you do?
Miss Melissa: bust
snyder: duh
Miss Melissa: What?
snyder: i mean like... kicking? squeezing? punching? you use tools...some ways can break a dude faster than others
Miss Melissa: No tools no props
Miss Melissa: no hands
Miss Melissa: only feet and knees
Miss Melissa: No fantasy shit
Miss Melissa: no special outfits
snyder: and depending on how hard you do it it could only last 2 seconds
Miss Melissa: Depends
Miss Melissa: Yeah
Miss Melissa: But I wont stop at 2 seconds
snyder: good
snyder: lol
snyder: you just kick and knee, or stomp and other stuff like that to
Miss Melissa: kick knee stomp and jump
Miss Melissa: anything with my feet or knees
snyder: jump? damn
snyder: balls on the floor of are they just dangeling when you do that??
snyder: ?
Miss Melissa: doesnt matter
snyder: lol
snyder: i could only imagin theyed pop
snyder: ...dont tell me uv had any pop...
Miss Melissa: ok i wont tell you
snyder: holy shit! really?
snyder: u actully popped them?
Miss Melissa: Dont know and dont care
Miss Melissa: not my balls
snyder: ha ha ha thats why no one can last the full hour!
snyder: half way thruogh there are no more balls to bust!
Miss Melissa: not my problem
snyder: just a swollen bag of mush!
snyder: ha ha ha
snyder: fuckin suck to have that happen
snyder: how many have you actully popped tho...?
Miss Melissa: Sweetheart I have kicked thousands of guys. Do you really think I keep track of that type of thing? No I don't cause like I said before I don't care. Sometimes they want to tell me about their hospital visits or what happened to them like the puss and blood and shit like that but I really could careless about some wus crying about his precious fuckin balls
snyder: .
snyder: .
snyder: ...
Miss Melissa: Some contact me some dont but I dont seek them out
Miss Melissa: Not my problem
snyder: i get that...you dont care....u put the "bitch" persona to yourself very well...but what i kinda want to know is did they actully want it to go that far?
snyder: ?
Miss Melissa: Its not a bitch persona its the way I feel. And if they didnt want it to go that far then they shouldnt have come to me.
Miss Melissa: You dont go to a ballbuster to have your balls caressed
snyder: no thats the asian massage place down the street(joke) you go to a ballbuster to have the feeling of someone else being in controll and all that bs. and wat you get out of it is to just beat the guy feel stronger than him than thats it unless you to decide to go to the real breaking point...
snyder: correction...you BOTH decide
Miss Melissa: Hmm not sure I completely agree with that
snyder: well somtimes you can go to far...
snyder: like the idea of getting my balls agused for a wile...good
snyder: the idead of being castraited...not fucking good at all
snyder:
Miss Melissa: Yeah but I dont ******** so your point is not valid
Miss Melissa: And that is your viewpoint
snyder: my bad...not the right word...just broken...having no more balls would just be dumb...
snyder: wait...that would be tecnacally castriting
snyder: actully popping the balls and destroying them would be castraition
snyder: now to some thats a fantasy waiting to happen...yes
snyder: but to me its just dumb...
Miss Melissa: Well here is something that might be hard for you to understand
snyder: not saying anything against people choices
Miss Melissa: But it is possible to "pop" a ball as you put it in one kick or even a knee
snyder: then what does it fell like? how fuckin hard dose somebody have to kick/knee to actully do that?
Miss Melissa: Come on think about it
Miss Melissa: It depends on the person and the situation
snyder: true
Miss Melissa: I can kick someone once and possibly destroy them
Miss Melissa: Or I can kick them many times and have nothing happen maybe they get a cut
snyder: and what do you usually do?
Miss Melissa: What do I do usually about what?
snyder: i mean like do you usually put all your force behind it and let em have it or do you warm up to it and do a lot of kicks thru the session...
Miss Melissa: Depends on the person
snyder: ok
snyder: lol seems fair enogh
Miss Melissa: I mean if you come to me as a cocky asshole you are more than likely going to be takin down quickly
snyder: ha ha ha ha
snyder: and say if someone is nervouse and kinda scared and that whole bit?
snyder: you usually take it easyer on them or do you jusst say fuck it and do it all the same? ha ha ha
Miss Melissa: Really it depends on how they come to me. If they are truly shy and nervous and honest about it and not cocky then I will probably be nicer
snyder: lol ok...there is mercy after all! ha ha ha
Miss Melissa: I guess
Miss Melissa: hell I even let some of them run off as long as they drop the money while they are running... ;)
snyder: ok but its almost 2a.m. and i partied a little to hard tonight with alot of old frieds(many which were good to see) and one of my old girlfreinds were there and couldnt help going by with out playfully hitting me in the nuts one way or another...shes fun but i have to go to work in like 5 hours and i need some sleep...so good talkin to you...happy kicking and good bye
Miss Melissa: by
snyder: lol bye

so yea...posted this not more that 30 seconds after the "chat" and im passing out good night!

zetsubou
09-01-2008, 06:42 AM

To be fair, if she can use computers, i think anyone can :asleep