PDA

View Full Version : Can we please have our nice fun website back again

Castratrix's pet
07-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Please excuse me for complaining, but I feel that recently too many people on FemaleDom.com Forums are using the forum to argue and find fault with each other and air their personal problems with each other. It is taking up space on the message board, it is making this forum much less fun and much less enjoyable, it has probably made some members leave.

If you want to argue and insult each other and have some disagreement or dispute with each other, then use private messaging or private e-mail to do it. Please don't clog up the message board and make it less fun for everyone else.

Can we please get along with each other? And can we please have our fun website back where we can all enjoy stuff about girls and women busting balls and doing other bad and hurtful and painful things to guy's balls and cocks?

hastur
07-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Agreed 100% here, well said that pet!

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Honestly I mainly blame the moderators and admins of this site. They don't take care of it. I spend a lot of time on the steam forums (a gaming forum) and there are plenty of trolls but they are IP banned faster than you can say "man shut up troll". It's a great clean forum because the moderators do their job. Not this place though.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Honestly I mainly blame the moderators and admins of this site. They don't take care of it. I spend a lot of time on the steam forums (a gaming forum) and there are plenty of trolls but they are IP banned faster than you can say "man shut up troll". It's a great clean forum because the moderators do their job. Not this place though.

If gopballbuster's IP would be banned then this forum would get back to where it was a couple months ago before he started having fights with everyone.

Extremely pathetic that he is creating multiple accounts now to fight with people while posting "apology" threads under his main name.

He is singlehandedly dragging down these forums and I don't see it stopping until him and his multiple accounts are banned for good.

Sarah_The_Buster
07-23-2008, 10:27 PM
If gopballbuster's IP would be banned then this forum would get back to where it was a couple months ago before he started having fights with everyone.

Extremely pathetic that he is creating multiple accounts now to fight with people while posting "apology" threads under his main name.

He is singlehandedly dragging down these forums and I don't see it stopping until him and his multiple accounts are banned for good.
I think everything that has every gone wrong with the world is gopballbuster's fault.

Bremuse0
07-23-2008, 10:30 PM
I think everything that has every gone wrong with the world is gopballbuster's fault.

*YAWN*

You just don't know when to give it a rest do you? Why the hell would a person who joined a few days ago defend a person who has multiple threads talking about how he is ruining the forums?

Unless of course this said person is pathetic enough to create a female username in a desperate last stand attempt.

frostbyte252252
07-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah "sarah" give it up. It's getting old. Only a coward hides behind another name.

busted2007
07-24-2008, 06:17 AM
We got that from all the other posts, but are you missing the point of the initial post and reason for this thread. Please be nice and lets have fun again. It's worth the effort. This is the best forum out there. Well it used to be and will be again.

zetsubou
07-24-2008, 06:33 AM
Its annoying that their is no regular admin atm but this isn't their fault. This is the fault of the trolls, and the people that feed them, which is basically most of us now that everyones tolerance has dropped.

dognuts11
07-24-2008, 02:49 PM
true it has been alot of bullshit going on here lately people

gopballbustеr2
07-25-2008, 06:16 AM
I offered a truce, if the other gop stops posting and becomes a lurker, I will too. I promise if he stops posting I will too. I posted this in 2 other threads and he hasn't responded.

Richter
07-25-2008, 06:20 AM
GOP has stopped posting inflammatory things, GOP2. Why don't you do the same?

lurkerjoe
07-26-2008, 03:30 AM
GOP2, I have to agree with Richter on this. GOP has stopped posting. Why don't you do the same?

teenguy
07-26-2008, 05:18 AM
Because GOP 2 enjoys this. A lot. I've met people like him before, and they arte all cardboard cut out clones. Unfortunately, some people do get a high from Internet arguments.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 06:04 AM
Unfortunately, some people do get a high from Internet arguments.

Wrong. I said I'd leave if gop1 does.

gopballbuster
08-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Unfortunatly, Bremuse0 has created another account. Hopefully by the time most people read this, Sharon will have banned him. Just thought I would let everyone know, his username is gopcocksucker2. Thanks Bremuse

Bremuse0
08-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Unfortunatly, Bremuse0 has created another account. Hopefully by the time most people read this, Sharon will have banned him. Just thought I would let everyone know, his username is gopcocksucker2. Thanks Bremuse

Is this some kind of preemptive move so people don't accuse you of being that tard?

If you had half a brain and graduated from high school you would know that the only posts I make that are not on topic of this forum are to point out how you are a little attention whoring shit that ruined these forums. Why would I make a troll account? I'm pretty sure you are gopcocksucker2, in addition to your already known alternate accounts (sarah_the_ballbuster).

One from the Vaults
08-01-2008, 02:32 AM
Agreed 100% here, well said that pet!Haha... "hastur"... say that three times fast!

*wonders if anyone gets it*

Richter
08-01-2008, 07:51 AM
I do!

:bananajum

gopballbuster
08-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Haha... "hastur"... say that three times fast!

*wonders if anyone gets it*
I get it :bananajum

lovethatflavor
08-01-2008, 10:19 AM
How on earth does someone have the time to create so many alternate accounts? It took me two days before I got approved for my login. Must have a whole lot of free time.

clicker123
08-06-2008, 11:28 PM
maybe i can help with our "fun lil website" :D i hope i can at least