PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Aunt's Triathlon Part 4 Conclusion

cigar4u
07-24-2008, 06:32 AM
Ballbusting Aunt’s Triathlon Part 4 -- Conclusion

Then Olga made yet another mistake and removed her right hand from my well-stimulated balls and tried to shove two fingers deep into my ass. The bitch was going for my prostate! If she could massage it I would gush all over the place! I had a renewed reason to fight the release of my juices.
I squeezed my still virgin asscheeks real hard as Sandra counted down from 30 seconds. Olga struggled to wiggle her fingers into my anus and was within grasp of my delicate prostate. I gritted my teeth as my face turned purple and I struggled to hold on.
“10 … 9 … 8 …” Sandra counted down.
“Cum you no good mother fucker or I’ll cut your balls off!” Olga screamed. It was the first time I had heard her swear. Her unexpectedly filthy mouth almost made me shoot my load. Had she continued to talk dirty, I might have let go and spewed my spunk. But, for whatever reason, Olga stopped cursing.
“7 … 6… 5 …” Sandra continued.
Tears rolled down my cheeks and I bit my tongue so hard I thought it would bleed as I pressed my lips and nose deep ino Sandra’s loving sole and I held my breath during the final few seconds.
“Oh no, this can’t be happening,” a frantic Olga shouted. “I can’t lose now! No! No! Nooooooooo!
“4 … 3 … 2 … 1 … Time’s up!” Sandra yelled.
Olga, tears running down her face at the thought of becoming another woman’s naked slave, reared back her right fist to deliver a death blow to the back of my balls.
But this time Sandra anticipted Olga’s dirty tactics and quickly tore Olga’s toilet paper bikini from her frame in two quick strikes. A modest Olga covered up and fell to the carpet, holding one of her man hands over her smallish boobs and the other over her face as she curled up in the fetal position.
Sandra, to reward me for my excellent control of my sex organs after being under so much pressure, knocked me to the bed, placed the sole of her right foot on my dick and balls, tucked my ankles under her arms and pumped until I came in a gusher.
It felt like I came a gallon in five minutes. It was the greatest orgasm of my life to that point and one of my five best ever. I passed out in the afterglow.
When I awoke about 20 minutes later, Olga was standing in the corner naked – her back to me, hands stretched toward the ceiling. She was on her tip toes. She looked incredibly stunning. What I did not know -- and could not see -- was that Sandra had applied a pair of painful professional plastic nipple clamps to her tit tips.
I later figured that the second side bet was that the loser would stand naked in a corner in nipple clamps and on her tip toes for a period of time.
What a pity. I had secretly hoped that the loser of that second side bet would have had to suck my cock. I did not dare mention that to Aunt Sandra or Mistress Olga. I was sure there would be another session or two with those two and I did not need them to be any more inspired to punish me than necessary.
“Time’s up!” Sandra said as she came out of the bathrom, stopwatch in hand, Olga’s stunning pink bikini fitting snuggly on her sexy middle-aged frame. “You have to walk on your toes for two more minutes but you can leave the corner.”
Olga asked Sandra to come over to her. Sandra approached Olga and roughly pulled off each nipple clamp as Olga yelped and thanked Sandra. My dick snapped to full erection once more as the clothed woman talked to the naked woman still standing on her toes with her arms high in the air.
How I so wanted to get a look at Olga’s boobs and bush, but Sandra told me to stay on the bed and that I was allowed only to view Olga’s backside.
I could also see Olga’s face as Sandra had mounted on the wall the very mirror that had been used during the bathtub test. From the crestfallen expression on her face Olga was one real dejected babe.
Olga politely said something to Sandra that I could not make out and Sandra nodded her head in agreement. I found out later that Olga had asked that I not be allowed to see her frontal nudity.
Sandra went to the bathroom and came out with a white fleece bathrobe which she placed over Olga’s shoulders. Sandra then allowed Olga to get off her tip toes and drop her hands.
Olga slipped her arms through the robe and closed it before I could get a glimpse of tit or bush. Damn. Olga then sat on a chair and rubbed her aching feet and arms. She reached into the robe and massaged her sore nipples. She gave me a dirty look, in effect daring me to laugh at her or make a smart ass comment.
I sat stonefaced and said nothing. I knew better.
Sandra, Olga and I decided to stay another day. Olga convinced Sandra to let her wear some clothing until Monday when her year of naked servitude was to begin.
And Olga told Sandra she was really depressed over the turn of events and needed a boost to her ego. Olga smiled an evil grin when Sandra ordered me to spend two hours servicing the soles of Olga’s feet to cheer her up.
Although I knew Sandra loved me, the needs of the female gender came first and I had to do my duty as a submissive male. As I kissed Olga’s giant right ped she repeatedly jabbed me in the crotch with her left. She did the same when she reversed feet. And she kept her robe closed tightly, not even giving me a peek.
Olga ended that long session by laughing as she brought me to orgasm with her right foot and reestablished whatever superiority I had taken away from her by winning the ballbusting triathlon. In the world of ballbusting and femdom, a man’s victories are few, if any, and short lived.
The three of us spent Saturday playing ballbusting games. The two girls wreslted each other (Sandra allowed Olga to wear her pink bikini while Sandra wore her two-tone green one). Despite being older and smaller, Sandra dominated winning all three falls. Sandra got to kick me in the crotch with each fall victory.
Then I wrestled both women at once, with the winner being determined by which one hit, grabbed or kicked me in the groin more times. Olga won that one 7-5.
The ladies tried to talk me into riding the bike sitting down, but I begged them not to make me do that. They said if I was that much against a butt fucking they would not force me to do it. (By the way, that was the closest I ever came to anal sex. I am stil a virgin there some 33 years after that weekend.)
We drove home late Saturday night and, despite the good times that weekend, Olga faced a rough time ahead of her in the coming year, and I felt kind of sorry for her.
Olga had to give up her apartment in Sandra’s building as well as her freedom to do domestic and secretarial work in Sandra’s apartment. She slept at the foot of Sandra’s bed and had to remain naked 24 hours a day.
Olga’s disappearance from the public for a whole year would not be noticed. Except for her nephew, who became Sandra’s willing sub during the next year, Olga had no family and no job. (She lived off a small trust fund her late father had left her) And thus she had nowhere she absolutely had to go.
The only time Olga was allowed to be dressed was for two more sessions Sandra and I enjoyed with her during the next six months. Even then, the bikinis Olga was allowed to wear were next to nothing. Although Olga and I did not become friends, our hatred for each other subsided greatly as a result of our ballbusting sessions.
The servitude to Sandra, however, made Olga a bitter woman.
Sandra not only kept Olga’s pink bikini as a souvenir, but also Olga’s prized black spiked heels, which resulted in a serious strain on their friendship.
About six months after losing the bet, a frazzled and frustrated Olga got her hands on some clothes and her flip flops – the very ones I had worn to win the bike event – and escaped her servitude situation, leaving all of her other possessions with Sandra and disappearing. Neither Aunt Sandra nor I ever saw her again.
Sandra and I had many other wonderful ballbusting sessions until I moved across country a few years later. Aunt Sandra is still alive and in her early 80s.
I have not seen her in more than 20 years but I often think of the wonderful domination sessions we shared during my misspent youth and how she gave me a great love and appreciation for the art of ballbusting.

poolman2
07-24-2008, 05:13 PM
cigar4u,

That was an excellent story. :thumbup Was it based on any actual experiences? I hope we'll read more of your adventures. Keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananajum

DarkX
07-25-2008, 05:13 PM
very cool storie keep up the good work

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 09:05 AM
You fucked up the font codes, they are visible in your story. Good story anyway thank you for sharing.

pulleddown
07-26-2008, 11:55 AM
I cleaned up the formatting to make it easier to read.;)

Ballbusting Aunt’s Triathlon Part 4 -- Conclusion

Then Olga made yet another mistake and removed her right hand from my well-stimulated balls and tried to shove two fingers deep into my ass. The bitch was going for my prostate! If she could massage it I would gush all over the place! I had a renewed reason to fight the release of my juices.
I squeezed my still virgin asscheeks real hard as Sandra counted down from 30 seconds. Olga struggled to wiggle her fingers into my anus and was within grasp of my delicate prostate. I gritted my teeth as my face turned purple and I struggled to hold on.
“10 … 9 … 8 …” Sandra counted down.
“Cum you no good mother fucker or I’ll cut your balls off!” Olga screamed. It was the first time I had heard her swear. Her unexpectedly filthy mouth almost made me shoot my load. Had she continued to talk dirty, I might have let go and spewed my spunk. But, for whatever reason, Olga stopped cursing.
“7 … 6… 5 …” Sandra continued.
Tears rolled down my cheeks and I bit my tongue so hard I thought it would bleed as I pressed my lips and nose deep ino Sandra’s loving sole and I held my breath during the final few seconds.
“Oh no, this can’t be happening,” a frantic Olga shouted. “I can’t lose now! No! No! Nooooooooo!
“4 … 3 … 2 … 1 … Time’s up!” Sandra yelled.
Olga, tears running down her face at the thought of becoming another woman’s naked slave, reared back her right fist to deliver a death blow to the back of my balls.
But this time Sandra anticipted Olga’s dirty tactics and quickly tore Olga’s toilet paper bikini from her frame in two quick strikes. A modest Olga covered up and fell to the carpet, holding one of her man hands over her smallish boobs and the other over her face as she curled up in the fetal position.
Sandra, to reward me for my excellent control of my sex organs after being under so much pressure, knocked me to the bed, placed the sole of her right foot on my dick and balls, tucked my ankles under her arms and pumped until I came in a gusher.
It felt like I came a gallon in five minutes. It was the greatest orgasm of my life to that point and one of my five best ever. I passed out in the afterglow.
When I awoke about 20 minutes later, Olga was standing in the corner naked – her back to me, hands stretched toward the ceiling. She was on her tip toes. She looked incredibly stunning. What I did not know -- and could not see -- was that Sandra had applied a pair of painful professional plastic nipple clamps to her tit tips.
I later figured that the second side bet was that the loser would stand naked in a corner in nipple clamps and on her tip toes for a period of time.
What a pity. I had secretly hoped that the loser of that second side bet would have had to suck my cock. I did not dare mention that to Aunt Sandra or Mistress Olga. I was sure there would be another session or two with those two and I did not need them to be any more inspired to punish me than necessary.
“Time’s up!” Sandra said as she came out of the bathrom, stopwatch in hand, Olga’s stunning pink bikini fitting snuggly on her sexy middle-aged frame. “You have to walk on your toes for two more minutes but you can leave the corner.”
Olga asked Sandra to come over to her. Sandra approached Olga and roughly pulled off each nipple clamp as Olga yelped and thanked Sandra. My dick snapped to full erection once more as the clothed woman talked to the naked woman still standing on her toes with her arms high in the air.
How I so wanted to get a look at Olga’s boobs and bush, but Sandra told me to stay on the bed and that I was allowed only to view Olga’s backside.
I could also see Olga’s face as Sandra had mounted on the wall the very mirror that had been used during the bathtub test. From the crestfallen expression on her face Olga was one real dejected babe.
Olga politely said something to Sandra that I could not make out and Sandra nodded her head in agreement. I found out later that Olga had asked that I not be allowed to see her frontal nudity.
Sandra went to the bathroom and came out with a white fleece bathrobe which she placed over Olga’s shoulders. Sandra then allowed Olga to get off her tip toes and drop her hands.
Olga slipped her arms through the robe and closed it before I could get a glimpse of tit or bush. Damn. Olga then sat on a chair and rubbed her aching feet and arms. She reached into the robe and massaged her sore nipples. She gave me a dirty look, in effect daring me to laugh at her or make a smart ass comment.
I sat stonefaced and said nothing. I knew better.
Sandra, Olga and I decided to stay another day. Olga convinced Sandra to let her wear some clothing until Monday when her year of naked servitude was to begin.
And Olga told Sandra she was really depressed over the turn of events and needed a boost to her ego. Olga smiled an evil grin when Sandra ordered me to spend two hours servicing the soles of Olga’s feet to cheer her up.
Although I knew Sandra loved me, the needs of the female gender came first and I had to do my duty as a submissive male. As I kissed Olga’s giant right ped she repeatedly jabbed me in the crotch with her left. She did the same when she reversed feet. And she kept her robe closed tightly, not even giving me a peek.
Olga ended that long session by laughing as she brought me to orgasm with her right foot and reestablished whatever superiority I had taken away from her by winning the ballbusting triathlon. In the world of ballbusting and femdom, a man’s victories are few, if any, and short lived.
The three of us spent Saturday playing ballbusting games. The two girls wreslted each other (Sandra allowed Olga to wear her pink bikini while Sandra wore her two-tone green one). Despite being older and smaller, Sandra dominated winning all three falls. Sandra got to kick me in the crotch with each fall victory.
Then I wrestled both women at once, with the winner being determined by which one hit, grabbed or kicked me in the groin more times. Olga won that one 7-5.
The ladies tried to talk me into riding the bike sitting down, but I begged them not to make me do that. They said if I was that much against a butt fucking they would not force me to do it. (By the way, that was the closest I ever came to anal sex. I am stil a virgin there some 33 years after that weekend.)
We drove home late Saturday night and, despite the good times that weekend, Olga faced a rough time ahead of her in the coming year, and I felt kind of sorry for her.
Olga had to give up her apartment in Sandra’s building as well as her freedom to do domestic and secretarial work in Sandra’s apartment. She slept at the foot of Sandra’s bed and had to remain naked 24 hours a day.
Olga’s disappearance from the public for a whole year would not be noticed. Except for her nephew, who became Sandra’s willing sub during the next year, Olga had no family and no job. (She lived off a small trust fund her late father had left her) And thus she had nowhere she absolutely had to go.
The only time Olga was allowed to be dressed was for two more sessions Sandra and I enjoyed with her during the next six months. Even then, the bikinis Olga was allowed to wear were next to nothing. Although Olga and I did not become friends, our hatred for each other subsided greatly as a result of our ballbusting sessions.
The servitude to Sandra, however, made Olga a bitter woman.
Sandra not only kept Olga’s pink bikini as a souvenir, but also Olga’s prized black spiked heels, which resulted in a serious strain on their friendship.
About six months after losing the bet, a frazzled and frustrated Olga got her hands on some clothes and her flip flops – the very ones I had worn to win the bike event – and escaped her servitude situation, leaving all of her other possessions with Sandra and disappearing. Neither Aunt Sandra nor I ever saw her again.
Sandra and I had many other wonderful ballbusting sessions until I moved across country a few years later. Aunt Sandra is still alive and in her early 80s.
I have not seen her in more than 20 years but I often think of the wonderful domination sessions we shared during my misspent youth and how she gave me a great love and appreciation for the art of ballbusting.

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:45 AM
Welcome to our power leveling (http://www.wowgold1000.com/power-leveling/),We are professional company,our wow gold (http://www.wowgold1000.com/wow-gold/),ffxi gil (http://www.wowgold1000.com/ffxi-gil/),eve isk (http://www.wowgold1000.com/eve-isk/),conan gold (http://www.wowgold1000.com/conan-gold/) price is reasonable. If you compare the prices betwween us and other companies,you can easily find out

Spamming cunt.

baadman28
08-02-2008, 01:58 PM
wow gold (http://hi.baidu.com/wow%BE%CD%CA%C7%CE%D2gold/blog/item/34f9c606131cf7cb7a8947db.html)[b]wow gold (http://bolg8.blogbus.com/logs/23330937.html)wow gold (http://www.alivenotdead.com/badpy/blog.html)

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:15 PM
nice story other than im not into the family busting...but still nice and thanks for fixing it the font codes did make it difficult...keep up the stories tho.:thumbup