PDA

View Full Version : Fooled

skweezme
07-25-2008, 02:18 PM
My cunt was throbbing in anticipation as I finished tying him to the bed. I couldn’t help grinning. This was what I’d been waiting for!

I’d been planning this all along, ever since Kevin showed an interest in me. It’d been easy to seduce him, even though he was married.

Well, relatively easy.

At first he’d said he didn’t want to be unfaithful, fancied me like mad and everything, very flattered and stuff.

But I persuaded him. We’d been seeing each other for a few weeks now. He still felt ambivalent but couldn’t keep his eyes and hands (and dick) off my tits.

I finished tying his ankle, then stood up by the bed, smiling down at him.

“Are you ready, sunbeam?”

He gulped then grinned back, eyes glazed with lust as he stared at my breasts. I was pushing them out, giving him an eyeful.

“I…please…yes!”

I could see he was more than ready. His cock was rock-hard and dribbling just at the sight of me.

I couldn’t help a giggle. He had no idea what was coming!

Nexus
07-25-2008, 02:48 PM
'ere we go :)

skweezme
07-26-2008, 12:02 AM
I’ve always had sexual fantasies about what it would be like to torture someone. I have no idea why. I had a normal family and everything. A happy childhood.

I’ve had a few boyfriends. I’ve sometimes even talked them into letting me squeeze their balls a bit. But they’ve not been able to take much.

So with Kevin I’d decided not to tell him about my fantasies. And I’d been gentle with him, hardly touching his balls, but he really liked what I did to his cock.

After a while, I asked him if he’d ever fantasized about being tied up and made love to. He never had.

I told him it was a fantasy I wanted to share with him. He believed me. So last week I’d let him tie me spreadeagled to the bed and shag me. He was tentative at first, but seemed to get into it.

I enjoyed it as best I could, my fantasies of what I was going to do to him making me hot.

And now here he was. Tied spreadeagled to the bedposts. Naked. Vulnerable.

I felt wet. Excited. Not knowing exactly what I was going to do to him. But knowing in the certainty of that moment that I was going to hurt him as I’d planned.

“How’re you doing, sunshine?”

“I’m…I’m good!”

“Good! Feels a bit strange at first, doesn’t it? Being tied up?”

“ I…yeah!..but it’s…you know…OK…it’s good! You look fantastic!”

I laughed.

“You think so?” I said, enjoying posing for him, seeing his cock swell and twitch.

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 08:59 AM
This story is looking good.:)

skweezme
07-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Still grinning, I sat down on the bed next to his outstretched legs. I took hold of him. He groaned.

It was so hard. I could feel the knotted veins. I began to wank him.

I stopped. He writhed a bit, frustrated.

I laughed.

“Do you like that, sunshine? Want me to carry on?”

“Oh! Please!”

This was the moment. My hot hand still wrapped around his hard cock.

I gave him a couple more strokes, enjoying his reactions.

Then I let go.

He groaned.

I grinned.

Then I drew my arm back and punched him hard in the balls.

skweezme
07-27-2008, 03:38 PM
It wasn’t as if I didn’t like him or anything. He was an OK guy. Just in the wrong place, at the wrong time. With the wrong girl.

Me.

I punched his balls again. Caught them nicely.

He screamed. Perplexed. Bewildered. Begged me to stop. He had no idea.

He was going to suffer. I was going to enjoy it.

e3baer
07-27-2008, 05:07 PM
this is turning out to be a good one.:ibow4u:

Magnum
07-28-2008, 08:53 AM
Please continue!! It's getting hot in here.

user12
07-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Please continue!! It's getting hot in here.

so take off all your clothes!

alibabba
07-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Very hot story!!!! Can't wait for the rest of it

haxhaxhax
07-29-2008, 11:49 AM
This is the kind of stuff I like. Girls torturing guys, not because the guys need punishment, but for the sheer wicked pleasure of it.

skweezme
07-30-2008, 06:05 PM
“Please…oh please” screamed and begged, tied up and totally at my mercy.

This was fantastic!

I punched his balls again.

I felt a massive sense of pleasure as his cries choked off with the pain. I almost came without touching myself. My knuckles hurt, but not too bad. I could punch him harder. I’d always wanted to do this!

“What’s the matter, Kevin?” I purred into his terrified face. “Not what you were expecting? Just thought we’d have a nice shag like last week?”

I raised my fist back, teasing.

“I …oh no! Pleaase!”

“No please? So what did you imagine would happen when I tied you up, then?”

He looked bewildered.

I took his cock in my hand. Made it hard again. Smiled.

“I’m really sorry, Kevin. It’s nothing personal. But I’m going to have to hurt you…torture you. It’s just going to happen! Live with it.”

“Oh…please!” he gasped, broken breaths. “What do you mean? You can’t…” he squeaked, desperate

“What? I can’t “What”?” I can do whatever I feel like doing to you. You let me tie you up. I couldn’t have ****** you, could I?”

He was desperate. My punches had really hurt him.

But there were some other things I wanted to try out on him as well. Not just punches.

“I mean, I let you fuck me last week, didn’t I? Well didn’t I? When you’d tied me up? Didn’t you like that??”

”For fucks sake, you bitch, let me go! I mean, there’s something wrong with you or something? Let me go now or you’ll be sorry!”

As soon as he’d said it, he realised it was the wrong thing to say. In his position.

“What?” I said, not too offended, sitting down on the bed beside his tied legs, letting my weight settle. Taking in his terrified expression.

Gently taking his balls in my hand.

skweezme
07-31-2008, 02:08 AM
“No! I’m sorry! Please!” he begged

“It’s OK!” I smiled. “I forgive you…”

I started squeezing.

Like I said, I’d been planning this for a while. Been preparing. I’d been practicing squeezing every day with a rubber ball, working on my grip.

It paid off nicely! I could tell I was squeezing harder than I could have done before. I ground his balls together, putting pressure on one then the other. I imagined his balls must have been more sensitive and delicate after my punches. I hoped so.

He was screaming and begging me to stop.

It was fantastic! My cunt was so wet and I could feel it throbbing and I was tingling all over.

I squeezed his balls harder. He wasn’t begging enough yet.

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm stroking it right now, this story is great. I will make sure not to blow my load on my new HD LCD monitor this time. I've done it like 3 times this week and I'm running out of Windex.

skweezme
07-31-2008, 01:01 PM
You might need to buy some more Windex!

skweezme
07-31-2008, 02:35 PM
“You’ll have to beg harder, sunbeam! I can’t be hurting you that much!”

I was still only using one hand, squeezing and grinding his balls. Pumping them hard.

It was interesting to see which areas of his balls were more sensitive. I found the most delicate spots and worked on them, grinning as he screamed.

This was so delicious!

Then I started using both hands. He would have leaped off the bed if I hadn’t had him tied down!

“Does that hurt, sunbeam?”

“Yes! Oh yes…oh please! Oh no! Aaargh!”

“Hmmm? Good! How about this?”

Ketchupman
07-31-2008, 03:26 PM
Nice story, go on, I'm folowing ;)

skweezme
07-31-2008, 03:46 PM
I’d found his left ball had a particularly sensitive spot.

I pressed both my thumbs into it. Hard. And used my nails. I’d let them grow a bit longer than usual just for this.

He thrashed against his bonds, screaming, bucking, trying to get away from me. But he couldn’t. I dug my thumbs in harder

wantbigbreasted
08-02-2008, 06:30 AM
It is soooooooo interesting.

Keep going.

Thanks

Is there any video like this?

WBB

sanjaykool1
08-02-2008, 12:34 PM
I’d found his left ball had a particularly sensitive spot.

I pressed both my thumbs into it. Hard. And used my nails. I’d let them grow a bit longer than usual just for this.

He thrashed against his bonds, screaming, bucking, trying to get away from me. But he couldn’t. I dug my thumbs in harder

THis is good story... cannot wait to read more.. seems to be getting more and more interesting.
:thumbup

skweezme
08-03-2008, 01:50 PM
:D

I couldn’t help laughing as he screamed and squealed!

Then I relaxed my grip for a few seconds and he began to calm down and whimper.

“Oh…oh…please…”

“What?” I laughed.

“I…oh…please stop!” he almost sobbed.

“You want me to stop? To stop hurting you?”

He nodded desperately, trying to smile, looking bashful and pleading.

I grinned back at him.

“OK. Maybe! But what if we…if we play a little game?” I purred mysteriously. Let go of his balls. He looked relieved, but then worried.

“What do you…” he gulped “…what do you mean?”

I said nothing. Just traced a finger down his erect cock, smiling as it lifted off his belly, bobbing under my gentle caress.

Then I leaned over to the cabinet beside the bed. He was staring at my tits as they swung when I moved. My nipples were so tight!

skweezme
08-03-2008, 03:15 PM
I took the piece of paper off the two dice on top of the cabinet. They were next to the clock with a sweeping seconds hand. I was looking forward to this! I smiled.

“What do I mean, Kevin?”

He laughed, confused, worried. Nodded. Tentatively.

I laughed again. Looked down at his balls.

“Just a little game I found on the internet the other week. Once I read it I knew I wanted to play it! With you, sunbeam! Is that OK? A little game?”

“But…I mean…what…what game? Don’t…you know…” he gulped “…please don’t…please don’t hurt me…”

I laughed, put the paper down over his cock. It twitched. I leaned over again for the dice, then sat back, picked up the paper again.

“I mean it! Please don’t…don’t hurt me…any more. I’m not messing now!”

He was trying to make his voice firm.

I put the paper down next to me, grinned, then punched him in the balls.

skweezme
08-03-2008, 11:52 PM
As he writhed in pain, gasping, I stood up and watched in satisfaction. Then I went over to my jacket and took out my mobile phone. It had a camera.

I sauntered back to him.

“Smile, sunbeam!” I called. I don’t think he heard me. He was still groaning.

I took a few photos of him in his compromised position. Made sure I got his face in. He looked sorry for himself. He was still groaning, but had noticed me.

“What…what…are you…doing?”

I smiled but ignored him. Took another shot. Reviewed it. That was a good one.

“Oh, come on! Please! Please? What’s going on?” he pleaded.

I pressed a few buttons. That was it! Done! I put the phone on the bedside cabinet then sat down by him again on the bed. Picked up the paper with one hand, the dice in the other.

“Oh, I was just phoning a friend! She’ll like those photos and she’ll keep them safe for me. For us. You wouldn’t want your wife seeing them, would you?”

He looked gobsmacked. Then he thrashed around trying to see if he could get free. Then he looked at me with such a pitiful and frightened look.

I had to laugh!

skweezme
08-04-2008, 05:32 AM
anyone like what's going on here?

bart777
08-04-2008, 06:13 AM
ohh i love it, please continue :iluvu: :ibow4u:

skweezme
08-04-2008, 01:59 PM
“OK, here it is then. You might like this. Or you might not! I’m going to throw these dice a few times. 20 times? Then we’ll be finished, OK?”

“I…oh…”

I saw his cock was still hard.

I took it in hand and gave it a few strokes. He creased up in pleasure. I stopped.

“Aaargh! Oh…please…”

“That’s enough of that for now! You ready to start playing my little game, then?””

skweezme
08-04-2008, 11:55 PM
“I’ll read it out to you. I could have chosen the harder version, but I think we’ll like this one, sunbeam!

1. Tease and deny for two minutes
2. Doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes”

“No! Please!””

I smiled. Continued.

”3. 20 slow strokes, one punch
4. 20 quick strokes, one slap”

“No! Please don’t…”

”5. Squeezing both balls in both hands for 1 minute, varying
6. 30 strokes increasing, early ones really slow, ten slaps increasing, ball squeezing for 30 seconds

What do you think?”

I took hold of his hard cock again. Played with it. He was dribbling.

OneBalledBoy
08-05-2008, 05:21 AM
It's an excellent story, Skweezme! :thumbup

I love the way she makes him beg, and keeps him guessing at her nasty intentions, it is very sexy...

Now if anyone needs a 'sunbeam', please let me know! :iluvu:

Cheers!

skweezme
08-08-2008, 02:19 PM
will be on hols for a week :)

skweezme
08-18-2008, 04:34 PM
“I…no…please…oh!”

I laughed.

This was wonderful!

“Sorry, sunbeam! But I want to hurt you a bit more! OK. Here we go! Two dice and twice the pain! Or pleasure!” I grinned.

I wanked him a little bit more. Just to tease.

“See? I can be nice!”

He just groaned and gasped.

“…Please…?”

I took the dice and rolled them on the bed between his tied legs.

“Hmmm!” I smiled.

He couldn’t see them. He was straining his neck to look.

It was so funny!

“Don’t worry!” I laughed. “You’ve been lucky this time! Lucky…ish, anyway!!”

I took hold of his cock and gave him 20 slow strokes. I mis-timed them on purpose. Didn’t want to build a rhythm, make him come. Just excite him, but no release.

“There! That’s your 20 slow strokes!” I let go of his drooling cock.

“Oh! Oh! … Please!”

Then I pulled my arm back, made a fist, and smashed it into his balls.

visitor001
08-18-2008, 05:05 PM
OMG!!! OMG!!! What an exciting story... My dick is rock-hard...
It would be so nice of you to cut these two off in the end?

Hey beople can anyone bet she'll cut his balls off in the end?

Iguana
08-18-2008, 05:09 PM
This is a dynamite story! re. a previous post: if she cuts his balls off, she can't have any more fun with them!

Iguana

visitor001
08-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Aww you're right, that's sure. But if the game remains the same there's no fun in it, so she has to make the rules more various. For exemple she could invite her friend and these two girls could be a different chances... And of course there sould be a pussy chance.

And of course should be some grand-prix alike 6+6+6= some crazy blows inside her cunt + mind-blasting ********** without any doubts.

skweezme
10-13-2008, 04:05 PM
Then again.

Harder.

I’d caught his balls really nicely with that second punch, smashed one ball right against his pubic bone. Cushioned the blow for me, luckily. I could have hurt my knuckles. I was glad I’d cut my fingernails back so I could make a hard fist. Though I’d let my thumbnails grow a bit longer, as he’d found out earlier.

That punch was quite good. And a bit sneaky. I know I was only supposed to punch him once according to the instructions. But what the hell!

As I said, I’d been preparing for this for a while. As well as squeezing the rubber ball to improve my grip, I’d been working out in the gym. Getting myself generally stronger. Using heavier weights. I felt more powerful. I felt wonderful watching him groan and gasp.

I was patient.

Eventually he got his voice back and began begging me to let him go. I just smiled down at him and began touching myself.

I could have come there and then, watching his fear, his wretched anticipation of more pain.

He had no idea.

“Ready for the next dice, then, sunbeam?”

“No! Please oh god no please don’t oh god please…” etcetera

I think he really wanted me to stop. I wasn’t going to. Not now.

I was moist and hot and needed his pain, relished it. My body was glowing. I felt so alive! So sexual, sensuous, stong.

I almost felt sorry for him again. But that made it more delicious! I could really feel for him. Poor sod!

I took up the dice and rolled it in my hand then let it drop between his legs.

“It’s a six, sunbeam! What’s that one again? Let’s see…”

I looked at the rules of our little game.

“Ah yes…a bit of nice slow wanking…if you’re up to it, of course!…” I smiled down at him, at his softer cock. I could see my last punch had really hurt him “…then some ball-slapping and finishing off with some hard squeezing!…I wonder if I’d be able to make you come by slapping your balls? Hmmm? What do you think?”

I slapped his thigh hard. He jolted in his bonds and cried out again.

Derr
10-14-2008, 12:07 AM
Good stuff, very intense.

Teardrop
10-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the story, Skweezme.

Your writing is fantastic. Really enjoying it.

skweezme
10-18-2008, 02:54 PM
I took hold of his cock with my fingers and thumb, and was surprised and pleased that it responded so readily. I soon had it hard again. Then I wrapped my hand around the glans, the top end, the most sensitive part. I knew what this was doing to him. I could feel it, see it in his desperate face.

I smiled down at him.

I slowly wanked him a couple of times, counting. Very slowly. He was groaning but starting to smile. His cock was getting really hard. I slowed it down more and he groaned more. Then I gradually speeded up, still counting. 30 strokes wasn’’t enough to make him come. But close to, by the look of it!

I laughed.

I touched my nipples. They felt so hard on my fingertips, so hard from outside but so sensitive from the inside. I shuddered and gasped. I so wanted this orgasm!

But not just yet.

“So…ready for some slapping?” I asked, still playing with my nipples.

He was staring at me, at what I was doing, drooling and dribbling with lust.

“And then some hard squeezing?”

I suddenly grabbed his balls hard.

He arched his back and screamed. I held on tight as he thrashed around. My cunt was throbbing and sending waves of distracting pleasure through my body.

I didn’t want to come yet.

I focused on squeezing harder, concentrating on hurting him.

He was begging me to stop when he could draw breath. I held on hard, grinning at his pain.

Eventually I let go.

“Sorry! Got carried away there! OK, 10 slaps next. Ready?”

He was still moaning, even though I’d let go of his balls.

“I said are you ready?”

I slapped his thigh really hard. My hand was tingling nicely.

He began pleading for me to stop. He was sobbing.

And I hadn’t really started!

I began slapping his balls hard. My hand was stinging. But I carried on to ten.

Treated it like a workout of my slapping-muscles. Arms. Shoulders. Even waist. Focused. Using my strength and weight.

Each one of my slaps made him cry out in pain or cry out for mercy. His balls were looking bright red after the tenth slap.

I hoped I’d bruised them nicely inside, making them ready for a good vicious squeezing.

I grabbed hold of them and he screamed.

gemmsemm
10-19-2008, 07:59 AM
awesome find, thanks

dustymech
10-19-2008, 10:36 AM
awesome find, thanks

Are you not paying attention? this isn't a "find", this is a story from skweezme.

ron25
10-19-2008, 12:37 PM
This story is perfect!!!!!!! Please don't stop!!!!!!!

skweezme
10-19-2008, 03:29 PM
I was looking at the clock. Kneaded his poor balls hard for 30 long seconds. I loved the way they squidged around and compressed in my brutal single-handed mangling. In fact I ignored the clock and kept on squeezing.

He was still groaning after I let go. I gave him a little while to cool off, to get his breath back.

I was enjoying this more than I’d ever fantasized! Doing it for real was so bad! Really breaking the rules. Transgressing. Actually being physically and mentally sadistic with a victim I’d tricked and manipulated. For real. I did feel sorry for him in a way. But I wasn’t going to let that stop me.

He shouldn’t have let me get him into this situation. It was, really, his own fault. He was a fool. Shouldn’t have messed around with me. I suppose he thought he was enjoying a bit of transgressing himself. Cheating on his wife. Playing kinky games.

But he hadn’t expected this! To be captured and tortured.

It wasn’t his game any more.

It was mine. And I was so enjoying it.

I picked up the dice and rolled again.

“Ah! A two this time! What’s this one. Lets see? Wow! OK!”

I could still feel myself glowing, pulsing, hot and wet. Maybe this time…

“Two minutes of whatever ball-torture I feel like! You poor poor thing, Kevin! What have you done to deserve this, eh? Maybe cheating on your wife? Maybe I’ll send her the photo anyway!”

I laughed at the expression on his face.

I think it suddenly dawned on him, lying spread-eagled and tied to the bedposts, his balls battered and crushed, and me smiling down at him, clearly enjoying myself, that he was totally at my mercy.

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 06:57 AM
I love this shit I've been jerking my dick off to it. Thanks.

skweezme
10-21-2008, 01:50 PM
:iluvu:

I climbed onto the bed and clambered over him carelessly, enjoying his agonised gasps as my weight bore down. I finally straddled his chest with my back to him.

Shuffled back so that my cunt was covering his mouth.

Bless him! He tried to pleasure me with his tongue. Thought I wanted his expertise. I crushed my cunt down onto his mouth, felt him gasp and gag as I settled on him. I ground down from side to side, backwards and forwards, concentrating on my growing pleasure and enjoying his desperate attempts to breathe, to cry out, to beg for my mercy.

I came.

It was one of the nicest orgasms I’d ever had. I could feel myself gushing into his mouth, could feel him gagging, spluttering, choking. I just sat back on him, gently rocking, teasing a few more delicious sensations out of my vicious cunt.

Eventually I climbed off him and stood up by the bed, fingering myself and watching as he slowly recovered from my battering.

“Thank you Kevin! That was nice! And now I get to do two minutes off whatever ball-torture I feel like, don’t I? Hmmm?”

He tried to start saying something, but I wasn’t waiting to listen. I just smiled and knelt by him on the bed. Placed one knee between his outstretched thighs and leaned over on his shoulders. Raised my knee and smashed it down into his balls. The bed bounced under us.

At first he looked shocked. Then the pain hit him. I laughed as his shoulders bucked under my hands, my weight holding him down easily. He screwed his eyes shut tight and cried out, began groaning.

I probed his aching balls with my knee until I found the right angle of attack and kneed him harder.

Alec Anaconda
10-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Have you ever thought about writing a novel?

http://uk.geocities.com/a1adultebooks/GetPublished.htm

skweezme
10-21-2008, 02:34 PM
As my knee smashed into him, I could feel I’d caught one ball particularly hard. Couldn’t tell which one, though.

But just out of sadistic curiosity I thought I’d find out.

I took my knee from between his legs and released his shoulders. Sat on the edge of the bed. I took his balls in one hand. He started going on again, pleading with me to stop. He was beginning to annoy me. OK, I was hurting him and everything but he still seemed to think he could stop me if he begged enough.

No way.

I started squeezing one ball, then the other. His left ball was really tender. He almost screamed when I touched it. Gentle pressure and he was squealing. Lovely!

I went to work on that one ball with both hands. Thumbs and nails and everything. Digging in. Grinding. Crushing.

Left the other ball alone.

For now.

I carried on working on that single ball, the sorest one. Sometimes I took the pressure off a bit, then piled it back on. It was a good workout.

And I was hurting him so much!

My cunt was throbbing again.

skweezme
10-22-2008, 02:50 AM
I know some gurls have left this site, but any feedback from a ballbusting-inclined girl would be very welcome!:iluvu:

skweezme
10-22-2008, 03:40 AM
Is she too cruel?

Ketchupman
10-22-2008, 07:40 AM
No, I like it. The long he isn't ********* i'm happy :)

Alec Anaconda
10-22-2008, 11:57 AM
You are pitiless lady, squeeze me, keeping your audience waiting like this.
Just what I like in a woman!
I’m eager to see the eventual ending.

skweezme
10-22-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm not a girl, sorry, but thank you! I've known some very cruel girls, though. My present wife is the cruellist.

Alec Anaconda
10-23-2008, 03:35 AM
Sorry about the gender confusion, Sir, but at least you know your writing is realistic. Maybe the first line of your post bamboozled me.
“My cunt was throbbing in anticipation as I finished tying him to the bed.”
I should have looked more carefully at your site name!

Have you thought about writing that novel?
http://uk.geocities.com/a1adultebooks/GetPublished.htm

Are you going to finish this narrative?

Altamesa
10-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Is she too cruel?

I doubt that most men into busting would ever say your female character is too cruel and extreme. Lots of guys write of situations way beyond this. Personally I lean more to the teasing threats than to genuinely hurting anyone. Of course I will snarl, grit my teeth, and make someone think my fingernails are sure to pierce his cock clean through, but hey, I got plans for that cock later, so why would I ever wound it (laugh).

I liked your storytelling though. Being dominant, there are some elements that I particularly liked in this piece, as in the game with the dice. That was devious in the way you used it. In fact that game is probably a 'keeper' for a hot Saturday night. ;)

I also loved the ending. When you have just teased and threatened a guy so bad his eyes are watering, what better way to end it than with a promise of more. That always seems to work for me anyway.

skweezme
10-24-2008, 02:36 PM
I doubt that most men into busting would ever say your female character is too cruel and extreme. Lots of guys write of situations way beyond this. Personally I lean more to the teasing threats than to genuinely hurting anyone. Of course I will snarl, grit my teeth, and make someone think my fingernails are sure to pierce his cock clean through, but hey, I got plans for that cock later, so why would I ever wound it (laugh).

I liked your storytelling though. Being dominant, there are some elements that I particularly liked in this piece, as in the game with the dice. That was devious in the way you used it. In fact that game is probably a 'keeper' for a hot Saturday night. ;)

I also loved the ending. When you have just teased and threatened a guy so bad his eyes are watering, what better way to end it than with a promise of more. That always seems to work for me anyway.

Many thanks for your comments Altamesa and everyone. Especially about the writing - I'm working at it! I'll be away from writing for a while, but still looking.

:)

crushee
10-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Keep writing, please...

skweezme
11-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Keep writing, please...

Each time I squeezed down hard, the throbbing in my genitals increased. His pain aroused me. It was as simple and as beautiful as that.

But I didn’t want to get carried away just yet. Not yet. I looked at the clock. Gone past the two minutes. I let go of his crushed testicle. He sighed in relief, groaned, began settling down from his writhings.

I suddenly wanted to punch him in the balls as he was trying to recover. So I did. I yelped with a burst of pleasure as my fist smashed into his balls hard.

I could just have destroyed him then and there. I knew it. But I wanted to tease myself, to delay my next delicious orgasm. So I carried on with the game. Picked up the dice. Rolled it between his legs again.

“ Aha! It’s a 3! And that’s…?” I consulted the paper.

“Ah yes! You’ll remember this one!” I smiled down at him as I took his soft cock in my fingers. It was soon nice and hard. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and began wanking him slowly.

“Remember this one, sunbeam? 20 slow strokes and then…” I stopped and he groaned. I continued “…and then another hard punch in your poor balls!”

I carried on wanking him. I could tell he was really ready to cum. He couldn’t help it. Not with what I was doing to his cock. But I kept him on the edge, laughing at him.

skweezme
11-11-2008, 02:58 AM
“…17…18…19…20!”

I let go of his dribbling penis. It bobbed up and down, straining in frustration. He groaned. I was close to coming myself.

My hand was wet where he’d leaked on me. I rubbed it dry on his balls, roughly, making him squirm. Then I punched them hard.

I couldn’t help myself.

It felt so good!

Ketchupman
11-11-2008, 06:39 AM
Go on with writhing!

skweezme
11-12-2008, 04:25 PM
I punched his balls again. And again. He was writhing in agony, but couldn't get away from me.

skweezme
11-13-2008, 05:16 PM
I was so enjoying this! A bit too much. On with the game…

I stopped punching him and he twisted, sobbing, in his bonds as I threw the dice again.

“And it’s a…6! OK what’s that then? Lets have a look…oh, we’ve not had this yet! Here we go, then OK?”

I grinned down at him

“A bit more pleasure for you at first…” I leaned forward and took hold of his cock “…and then some more lovely pain!”

His cock wasn’t as hard as it had been. Not straining. I wondered if I’d damaged anything.

It didn’t matter.

30 strokes. Nice and slow at first, getting him firmer. Excited. But not enough, poor thing!

Then ten slaps. I started off gentle. Ish. I knew his poor balls were sore and aching. But I slapped them harder and harder.

…8…9…10…

Then I grabbed them and began crushing, mangling, wrenching them in my hands. Thirty seconds wasn’t enough.

No way.

But I’d decided to play the game.

I let go after about a minute.

“Are you alright, Kevin, little sunbeam?”

He struggled to reply.

I threw the dice again. I wanted to hurt him more. I was going to.

Vittoria
11-14-2008, 12:14 PM
AWESOME STORY!!!!!

i relate with the whole cunt throbbing part... :D

Alec Anaconda
11-14-2008, 01:12 PM
You sure know how to keep ‘em waiting, Mr Squeeze.

skweezme
11-15-2008, 05:18 PM
It was a 4. I looked at the list. 20 quick strokes. Then a slap.

OK.

It’d be a very hard slap. I was feeling ready to be physical again.

But I didn’t want to make him come. With the quick strokes. I wanted him tense. Frustrated. Teased.

The 20 strokes didn’t last long. Not for him.

But he was still excited, hard.

I slapped him in the balls.

He screamed.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-17-2008, 11:58 AM
More please :)
You are an excellent story teller. Maybe throw in some kicks or stomps for Vittoria :) maybe some biting also :)

skweezme
11-21-2008, 02:39 PM
He screamed really loud.

Screamed louder when I slapped his balls again, harder.

“How many’s that then? Hmmm?”

I couldn’t help touching myself again.

“About three throws so far? Hmmm? What do you reckon? ”

I picked up the dice. He groaned.

“I…oh…please don’t…oh god please…please stop!”

“Oh I don’t think so, Kevin! Not yet!”

I rolled the dice.

“And it’s a…Five! That’d be… Squeezing Both Balls In Both Hands For One Minute, Varying…hmmm! They must be quite sore, you poor thing! Are your balls hurting?” I punched them. He gagged on a cry of pain.

“So, just a minute or so of some nice hard squeezing, sunbeam! Are you ready?”

He wasn’t.

I began.

skweezme
11-22-2008, 01:11 AM
I made him scream and beg.

He started crying.

I squeezed his balls harder.

He was thrashing around but I’d tied him tight to the bedposts. He wasn’t going anywhere. He was totally at my mercy. And I was feeling cruel.

I worked on his balls. All that gym-time. I knew I was strong.

His screams of pain just encouraged me. I wanted to hurt him more.

So I did.

skweezme
11-22-2008, 02:31 AM
AWESOME STORY!!!!!

i relate with the whole cunt throbbing part... :D

Hope your cunt is continuing to throb, Mistress

Vittoria
11-22-2008, 10:25 PM
yes still throbbing!

Alec Anaconda
11-23-2008, 02:33 PM
More!
Tell us more!

flyingfridge
11-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Very good story...

crushee
11-27-2008, 01:48 AM
I am instantly fully hard when starting reading your posts !! Congratulations.

I presume that with all Your gym training, You are able to flatten seriously his balls when squeezing them ?

Thank You, and please keep writing.

SirReaver
11-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Nice story... what nice.. excelent.. :)

skweezme
12-11-2008, 03:31 PM
He was crying.

I watched the tears welling out of his clenched eyes, running down his cheeks as I squeezed.

I wondered what this must feel like, to be bound immobile, naked. Exposed. Vulnerable. Realising you really aren’t in control at all. You’re helpless in the strong hands of a woman you fancy like mad, but she just keeps on hurting you. It must have been really scary!

Maybe at first he didn’t realise what I was capable of, how cruel I really wanted to be.

Now he was getting the idea.

The dice had said one minute of squeezing.

I ignored it.

It was just a game, and it was me in charge.

And I was enjoying it so much! Much more than my fantasies when I was planning it, thinking about it. About seducing him, tricking him. And hurting him.

I’d been worried about how it might be afterwards, back at work. I must admit the thought crossed my mind as I made him scream again, louder. I realised I didn’t care. I’d do what I wanted to him then and there, hurt him as cruelly as I liked. There’d be no comeback. I had the photo of him tied to my bed from my phone. I’d sent it on to a trusted friend. I’d blackmail him into silence and submission if I had to. I knew I wanted to do this again. I knew I could. Secretly, I’m sure he wanted me to. His cock was still rock hard as I ground his balls in my strong grip. His cock was so hard, but he was sobbing and screaming as I squeezed. I squeezed harder, enjoying my strength, my power over him.

Eventually I stopped.

Threw the dice again, ignoring his writhing attempts at recovering. He could hardly breathe, gasping in pain.

I felt so good! Orgasmic but…not wanting to climax just yet. I’d make myself wait again. And I’d make him suffer for it!

skweezme
12-12-2008, 03:55 PM
“And…it’s a…Two! Ah yes! We’ve had this before, haven’t we sunbeam? Remember? Two minutes! Hmmm! What shall I do with you for two whole minutes, eh? Two minutes of ball torture, the dice says. What do you want me to do, hmmm?”

He was getting his breath back. I waited. Smiling. Panting a little from my exertions and excitement. Still warm and wet.

“Hmmm? You’d better tell me what you’d like me to do, sunbeam, or else I’m just going to think up something really nasty all on my own! Hmmm? What ball torture would you like for two minutes?”

He swallowed hard as I watched and waited. I was going to make him choose.

“Please…please don’t…”

“I said what do you want me to do to you, sunbeam?”

“…No! Please! I’m sorry! Please don’t...” he managed to gasp out. Totally humiliated, afraid of me. That look in his eyes – imploring, terrified – really turned me on.

“Do you want two minutes of…getting your balls squeezed? Hmmm? Or do you want me to punch them for two minutes? I will if you want me to, but I expect my knuckles might get a bit sore. But if that’s what you want instead of letting me squeeze them again that’s OK!”

He saw the look in my eyes. He knew I was going to hurt him more and that there was nothing he could do about it. But he tried.

“Oh no god please…!”

But I raised my voice, interrupting him

“…or how about if I put my boots on and kicked your balls for two minutes? Would you like that, sunbeam? Or if I stamped on them? Hmmm?”

“I…oh god! I…I’m sorry…please…”

“Please punch them? Stamp on them?”

I had to laugh. At his expression. At my power. My delicious cruelty.

“Hmmm?”

Alec Anaconda
12-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Tell us more, please!

serciv
12-15-2008, 12:55 PM
yes........ more please :-)

skweezme
12-15-2008, 03:46 PM
He looked really desperate. Really in pain. Knowing more was to come.

“OK…look, this’ll be the last thing, OK? Sorry I’m such a crazy bitch! Last thing, then I’ll let you go, OK? Thanks for letting me…you know…thanks for letting me do this to you and everything! But just this one last thing, OK? And then…?”

I took hold of his penis and made it hard again.

“Hmmm? You like that?”

He moaned and thrashed in his bonds. I didn’t let go. Just kept playing with him.

“Please! Oh no! Oh please…!”

I grinned. Let go. He gasped in frustration.

“So…just two more minutes, sunbeam! It’ll be all over, soon! So, what do you want me to do to you, then? To your balls? I’m going to hurt you, but you’ve got to choose! Like I said, sorry for being such a bitch. But there you go! Your bad luck!”

Now he had a pathetic look of desperate hope in his eyes. The end of his torment was only two minutes away. But he knew he couldn’t trust me! Or he should have known by now.

“Please! Please don’t…” he sobbed

I laughed, folded my arms under my breasts, pushing them up a little. The extra pressure made my nipples tingle.

“Come on! What do you want me to do to your balls for two minutes, then?”

“Please…I…just…just…just two more minutes?”

I laughed again.

“Just two more minutes, yes”

“I…please…do whatever…whatever you want to me!” he gulped.

I loved his surrender. The hopeless look on his face. But he was still staring at my tits, his cock twitching away.

“No, Kevin! What do you want me to do to your balls? Hmmm? Just tell me and then I can get on with it. The sooner I make a start, the sooner it’s all over! And then I might…you know…” I left the promise hanging, dangling.

His gaze left my breasts and he looked me in the eye. He was still in pain. I could see it. And scared. But maybe cautiously hopeful. I smiled at him.

“Do you want me to squeeze your balls some more? Or do you want me to punch them and slap them around for two whole minutes? Hmmm?”

Now you’re getting to know me, you probably won’t be surprised that just the thought of punching him in the balls made me want to do it again.

I waited for him to calm down. I hadn’t punched him that hard, but he didn’t take it too well.

I continued as if nothing had happened.

“Or would you like me to get my sexy boots out of the wardrobe, hmmm? My legs look fantastic in them, though I say so myself. Hmmm? Boots? And a bit of a kicking? Or do you want me to stamp on your balls, sunbeam? Hmmm? Two minutes of whatever you want. I’m all yours!”

I unfolded my arms, letting my breasts free, and wrapped my hot hand round his throbbing cock. Moved it up and down, slowly. He groaned.

“I’m not going to let you go until you decide” I grinned.

xxale00
12-15-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm almost certainly in the minority here, but she is too cruel for my taste hehe. That said, the writing is still quite good.

mynthon112233
12-16-2008, 02:21 AM
its best story ever...for 2 reasons. 1) its just great story
2) its good idea to not post whole story in 1 post...it keeps everyone including me waiting and excited about what will happen next :)

Alec Anaconda
12-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Will Mr Victim select GBH with a feather?

skweezme
12-16-2008, 04:33 PM
I gave him a few more strokes, then let go. Touched my clit and nearly exploded. This was so hot!

“What’ll it be, then, sunbeam? What do you want me to do to your balls? For your last two minutes of torture? ”

He finally seemed resigned to his fate. He eased a little in his bonds.

“OK…” he gulped “…OK, maybe you could just…just…you know…if you just…squeezed them, you know?” He swallowed.

I smiled.

“You want me to squeeze your balls for two whole minutes? You sure? I’ll squeeze them really hard, mind!”

He nodded. Tried to smile back at me.

“You don’t want to see me in my sexy boots, then, hmmm?”

I prodded his straining cock with my fingertip, making it bob up and down.

“I…I…oh! Oh please! Please…please could you just…just squeeze my balls now?”

“You don’t want me to punch them and slap them around for two minutes, then?”

“Oh god! No! Please…please just…squeeze me!” he gasped.

I carried on prodding at his cock. It was dribbling onto his stomach.

“You really want me to give your balls a good hard squeezing, then? Want me to grind them together with these strong hands? Hmmm?”

“I…aaargh!”

I’d grabbed hold of his rigid cock and started twisting it, wrenching it around. Drops of his precum flew about.

“Alright then, Kevin! If that’s what you want! It is what you want, isn’t it?”

“Aaargh! Oh please! Yes! Yes!”

I let go. Smiled down at him.

“OK, then! No problem! You ready, then? Ready for your last two minutes of…torture?”

He nodded, panting in pain. His cock wasn’t very hard now.

I gathered his balls together in my strongest hand. Not squeezing. Not yet. But he still cried out in pain. What a wuz!

Up to that point I really wasn’t sure what I was going to do. Maybe he’d had enough. Maybe I’d let him go. Part of me really was feeling sorry for him. I was being such a sadistic bitch!

But I was still really enjoying it! Being cruel. Torturing him. It felt…liberating, thrilling. It made my cunt hot, made it throb and glow. All those times I’d masturbated fantasising about doing something like this!

I gave his balls a little squeeze, making him yelp in pain. And again. My other hand drifted to my clit.

I glanced at the clock. OK.

“So, Kevin! Nearly finished! Just two more minutes. Alright? Then I’ll let you go. And you won’t say anything about it afterwards, will you? It won’t have happened, will it?”

“I…what…I mean…no! No!”

“No! Exactly! Because if you did mention anything to anyone, me and my friend have got a rather compromising photo of you, haven’t we? And I’ve got a couple of nice ones from last week when I was tied up and you were shagging me. We wouldn’t want your other half to see those, would we?”

He gulped and shook his head.

I was lying about last week’s photos. I wished I’d thought of it before. Seemed to have done the trick, though.

“And don’t worry. I won’t say anything to anyone, either. So here we go then, sunbeam. Just two minutes to go. I’m going to be rough with you, though. I’m going to really hurt you for two minutes, OK? Just two more minutes and then…you know…back to the real boring world. OK?”

He screwed his eyes shut in anticipation of the pain. Nodded.

“…ok…”

“OK! Two minutes!” I checked the time on the clock.

I still hadn’t decided whether to keep my promise. To stop hurting him after two minutes. Maybe wank him off. Did he deserve that? Maybe. It’d be nice to make him come, despite everything I was doing to him. We’d see.

“Here we go then, sunbeam!” I began to knead his balls.

Harder and harder.

Then just gripping tight, crushing them. Then letting go. Then piling on the pressure again and twisting, ******* my weight down.

Then back to kneading.

I glanced at the clock. Still plenty of time.

I went back to work on his balls with both hands this time. Making him scream, begging me to stop.

I laughed.

I really was so enjoying myself!

Zwyx
12-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Aw. I registered just to vote for stomping. The verification came in too late though. >> But yeah, kicking while lying down isn't nearly as effective as just mashing them into the ground. If she decides to continue, in case he's being overly-cocky about leaving, I vote stomping then~

skweezme
12-17-2008, 03:43 PM
[I don't know what she's going to do next!]

Alec Anaconda
12-18-2008, 04:06 AM
But you will know soon!

justjon
12-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Having read this story in the short bursts of free time over the last week or so, i have to say, it's fucking fantastic! having nearly made me cum in my trousers several times.
Well done skweezme, you write very well indeed, however i think the fantasy and picturing myself in the same situation is far more pleasurable than it would be in reality, i'm not sure i would be able to take such cruelty, might be willing to give it a try though, have to test the limits sometimes don't we? ;)

skweezme
12-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Seasons greetings! And thanks for positive feedback :)

Alec Anaconda
12-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Have A Good One!

skweezme
12-27-2008, 04:25 PM
I carried on squeezing, kneading, crushing his balls.

He was in agony.

I’d relax for a moment, then pile it on again, laughing.

I glanced at the clock.

“Nearly over now, sunbeam!” I bore down hard on his balls again, enjoying his screams and his begging me to stop.

The two minute mark was approaching. I kept on squeezing and mangling his poor balls.

The two minutes were up. Too soon for me, not soon enough for him.

I let go. Sat back, grinning.

“There you go, Kevin! Wow! That was…amazing!”

He was groaning in pain, shaking. I was fingering my clit.

It felt really good. I shuddered with pleasure. Gasped.

Watched him writhing with the pain I’d inflicted on him. He was really hurting.

I really wanted to carry on.

To be honest, I’d really wanted to kick him hard in the balls. Or even stamp on them in my boots. See what that would do to him. Wondered what it would feel like. Well, I mean, I knew it’d feel fantastic kicking his balls and stamping on them, making him scream and beg even more. I just wondered what the actual sensation would be like.

To feel my booted foot ram into his soft balls, my strong and heavy legs smashing them into the hard bones behind them.

But I didn’t really want to injure him or anything. I mean, like I said, I didn’t hate him or anything or even dislike him. He seemed OK.

Maybe I’d been a bit too rough with him. He still looked like he was in quite a bit of pain. I found myself grinning. I hadn’t realised how strong I was. I could be such an evil bitch!

But I could be nice, as well.

“OK then Kevin?” I took hold of his cock. Made it hard again. Giving him a great tit-show as they bounced to the rhythm of me jerking him off. “Hmmm?”

“Oh god…oh please…”

I slowed down as he began to peak. I couldn’t help it. Maybe I wanted to prolong his pleasure. Or my pleasure…his frustration.

I teased his desperate straining dribbling cock with my fingers, enjoying my female power over him.

“I…oh!..please!..”

skweezme
12-28-2008, 03:24 PM
"I was just going to post a reply in one of Skweezme´s threads, but I suppose it is okay if I thank you here. Your work is very exciting. I do not really care if there are more or less slaps in a story. I am a fan of them but not obsessed. Your tales are one of the best reasons to be in this forum. Well written, intense and even funny.
What I like more is your female characters, and the fact that they enjoy what they are doing. Many people fantasies imagine women who ballbust in revenge, or because they hate men in general. I find much more compelling if the dominant are as excited as their victims. I do not understand the films in which the woman whipping a man seems bored or angry. You, on the other side, have a unique way of communicating her thrilling.
By the way, I do not agree with you when you say that your stories would not work outside this forum. I have just come here, so I read them from start to end, without having to wait for you to continue each new part. But I enjoyed them immensely, even without the suspense. It is difficult to choose one over the others but I think I would pick Madeleine (Skweeme latest idea). Personally I prefer the realistic plots, and this one was as simple as emotionally touching.
Thank you for all the time spent. Be sure that I (and many others) appreciate your gift to us.
elotro"

chocker
12-29-2008, 06:20 AM
So far your story is absolutely amazing, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and I hope to read more of this story soon :-D.

skweezme
12-29-2008, 02:13 PM
He was right on the verge of coming. I could feel his orgasm starting to build to the point of no return. I let go. His groans of frustration and naked lust made me laugh, as I watched his straining penis dripping precum onto his stomach.

“Oh you poor thing! Look, I’m really really sorry, Kevin. Just one last punch in the balls, OK? I told you I was a sadistic bitch, didn’t I? Hmmm?”

He didn’t answer immediately. So I hit him in the balls. Not too hard. He screamed.

“Didn’t I? Hmmm?”

“Oh…god…yes, but…please oh please…” he gasped. “Please…let me go now. Please? Please just let…let me go?”

“But I haven’t punched you in the balls yet, sunbeam. That was just a little tap!”

TT82
12-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Really love this story :ibow4u:

:thumbup

skweezme
12-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Did I mention that while all this was going on I could feel myself getting even more and more aroused?

One hand went to my clitoris again. I gasped in delight. I was almost ready to come myself!

I made my other hand into a hard fist, raised it back…

“No! No! Please! Please don’t!!”

…and smashed it into his aching balls, still playing with my clit. I was coming! I punched him hard one more time then just let myself go. Or come. Whatever. It was so totally amazing! The most glorious and gushing orgasm I’d ever had.

As the waves of pleasure gradually ebbed down, I realised I could hear another noise over the pitiful ones Kevin was making.

It was my phone! I’d left it on the dressing table.

“Sorry, sunbeam! I’ll just see who that is”

I got off the bed and went to get my phone. My legs felt like jelly but it was a nice feeling. I was really wet and squishy as I walked. My swaying breasts sent tingles through my nipples.

skweezme
12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
I looked at the screen.

It was my best friend Maggie. The friend I’d sent the photos to.

I put the phone to my ear. Pressed the button.

“Hi Maggie!”

“Hi! How did it go, Leib?” She always called me Leib. She sounded excited

“It’s…err…I’ve not quite…you know…he’s still tied up at the moment…” I was a bit dazed by my orgasm.

“Sorry! Oh shit! Are you still…is he…you know…?” she sounded embarrassed, but still excited.

I looked over to the bed. Poor Kevin was recovering from my punches when he’d been expecting me to wank him off. He looked so beaten. Made me begin tingling again.

“Well, yes…I was just…we were just…finishing”

“OK. Sorry! I was just phoning to say I got the photos OK” she laughed. “So…he’s still…you know… tied up and stuff?”

I smiled at her obvious interest.

“Yeah!” I grinned at him. “Just waiting for me to finally wank him off” I laughed.

His eyes managed to focus on me. He’d heard me. His cock was hard again.

“Hello?”

She’d gone quiet.

“Sorry! I was…I was just…I mean…can I…can I come over?”

“What? Now?”

“Well…yeah! Can I…like…have a go? Before you let him go? Oh come on Leib, you can’t have all the fun to yourself! Be fair!”

Alec Anaconda
01-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Your most enjoyable story now exceeds seven thousand words.

Come on, you know you have a book inside you!

http://uk.geocities.com/a1adultebooks/GetPublished.htm (http://uk.geocities.com/a1adultebooks/GetPublished.htm)

skweezme
01-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Much as I love writing, a book seems like a committment. Writing story threads is more free. It happens when it happens, when it's there. Ideas and opportunity.

All the best in the New Year!

juggalosnyder
01-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Yes Happy New Year! The best story i have ever read on the internet or even anywhere else! The fact that the female is busting the male for her own pleasure is what makes the story great. I always enjoy the thought that when my girl friend (who also enjoys the story greatly) is busting me, that she has all the power and control over me, that even with a little bit of force from her she can completly have me at her mercy and for that I am weak compared to her. And this female embraces that and enjoyes it, even to the point where when she wants to stop, she still can not stop herself. This story is outstanding and absolutly amazing! Thank you.

justjon
01-04-2009, 12:31 AM
And still this story gets better and better, now theres the hint of her friend coming over?
I think Kevin is gonna need an ice pack for his poor balls, maybe she should do that, get him to the point of coming, ice his cock untill it's soft, then lock him in chastity with the promise of letting him out the following week for his orgasm..only to find himself tied and beaten once again!

Whatever she decides to do, i'm sure it will make excellent reading, as always.

Happy New Year everyone!

skweezme
01-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Will be having a break from writing, sorry. End of holiday. But thanks for feedback so far!

I wonder what Maggie will be like? Build? Looks? Personality?

Look forward to eventually getting back to carry on with the story.

skweezme
01-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I suppose I'm fishing here. Not that I'm short on ideas myself. Just wondered what your fantasies about Maggie might be.

Ketchupman
01-07-2009, 01:24 AM
I think Maggie is shy, big with a well builded body/

No?

nospam007
01-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Awesome story, thank you.

skweezme
01-10-2009, 04:34 PM
She always made me laugh!

“What? You want to come over…now?”

“If that’s…you know…ok, Lieb?”

I smiled over at Kevin. He was just realising what he was hearing. And he was still in pain by the looks of it. I had punched his balls a bit hard. My fingers drifted to my cunt.

“Lieb?”

“Sorry!” I said.

“Is it…would it be…can I, you know, come over for a bit?”

“Well, yeah! Course you can!”

“You sure? Can I…have you…you know…hurt him a bit and stuff?”

“Oh Yeah!” I sauntered towards the bed, still speaking into the phone, my other hand between my legs. “I’ve…you know…hurt him a bit already. But I’m sure he could take a bit more, couldn’t you, sunbeam?”

I just knew my grin was evil!

skweezme
01-12-2009, 02:33 AM
He sobbed. I did feel sorry for him. I was being such a bitch.

“He’s just lying here waiting for you, Mags! He isn’t going anywhere” I smiled down at him.

She laughed. “OK! I’ll be over in ten?”

"OK. See you in a bit!” I flipped the phone closed. Put it back on the dresser. Walked back to the bed. Stood towering over him. Still surprised by the effect I had on his penis, bobbing expectantly.

“I’m really sorry, Kevin…it’s just that…Mags is my best friend, and…you know…anyway! There you go. She’s coming over to…you know…torture you a bit more. Torture your poor balls. Poor Kevin! She’s going to love you!”

I leaned down and traced a fingernail down his cock. It was springing up tight and hard.

skweezme
01-23-2009, 06:48 PM
I put on my bathrobe, went downstairs all excited and made myself a coffee. Gave him some time to recover before Maggie came over. I needed a break. Suppose he did as well.

I must admit I was thrilled by this little development. And intrigued.

I thought my best friend had never really understood my obsessive fantasies about ballbusting. But she’d gone along with me – a bit horrified I suppose – when I’d suggested my plan for Kevin to her. For me to actually trick him into getting me to tie him up. And then to really torture his balls. And take a couple of photos so he’d be quiet about it afterwards. She really thought I was a bit of a pervert, but she said she loved me anyway.

So I hadn’t really expected her to want to join in. But then she’d phoned me just as I was about to let Kevin cum. Uncanny timing! Maybe a good omen. Not for sunbeam, of course!

The doorbell rang. Kevin began shouting for help from upstairs.

He had no chance, really! Not if Maggie really wanted to…

I opened the door.

“Hi Maggie! Lovely to see you! Come in!”

“Hi Lieb? Is it OK? If…?”

“Oh, come on in!” I stood aside.

She smiled down at me.

I haven’t really told you about Maggie, have I?

We’ve known each other for a good few years. She’s bigger than me, and more heavily built. It was Maggie who got me interested in going to the gym in the first place. She was always down there, going on about what heavier weights she could use week to week. But she didn’t seem to put on any muscle. She was just big and well-built anyway. And her tits were much bigger than mine.

But she’d always been fairly modest, shy. I’d often teased her about how she’d make a brilliant dominatrix but she always seemed embarrassed by her build. I never thought…

But anyway, there she was. Gorgeous in her magnificence. Striding past me.

I shut the door behind us. He was still calling for help, sounding a bit hoarse by now.

She smiled at me, glancing up the stairs.

“Is he…you know…still tied up and stuff?”

I smiled back.

“Oh yeah! Do you really want to…are you sure you really want to…you know…join in our little game?”

She laughed.

“Well I thought I’d…you know…give it a try, Lieb! If that’s OK with you?”

“Course it is, Lieb!”

We were going to have some fun!

skweezme
01-26-2009, 02:33 AM
He had no chance when Maggie started squeezing his balls.

He thrashed around and screamed but couldn’t escape her powerful grip.

skweezme
01-26-2009, 04:14 AM
He was still tied to the bed.

Maggie had stripped down to her underwear.

I had a fantastic view of her working him over. Finger back to my cunt, of course.

I came as he screamed and begged Maggie to stop.

She didn’t.

What a wonderful woman!

skweezme
02-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Maggie was squeezing his balls in both hands, squashing them together, laughing at his pain.

I was in a bit of a daze as my finger worked away. This had turned out so much better than I’d imagined.

Maggie had surprised me, to be honest.

I hadn’t expected her to turn up. Maybe I sort of wished she might. Maybe that’s why I sent her the photos. Hoping that would get her interested. I’ve always been envious of her more powerful build. I’d masturbated imagining Maggie torturing some poor victim.

And now here she was. Enjoying herself.

We’d sometimes talked about it. Best friends talk about all sorts of weird stuff, don’t they? But like I said, she wasn’t really into this as much as I was. I’d always been wanting to dominate. To be in control. To make some guy suffer.

And she’d just laughed and thought I was a bit of a perv. I didn’t mind. It seemed to amuse her.

But I’d eventually decided to do something about my fantasies if I had the chance.

So here we were.

I’d fooled him into letting me tie him up. He’d just been expecting some kinky bondage shagging and wanking and stuff. He’d agreed to be tied up this time after I’d let him tie me and shag me last time. He’d been so concerned, so gentle. Went along with my requests. Quite enjoyed my pervy kinks. Quite turned him on.

I couldn’t help myself. I was quite turned on by now. Maggie wasn’t holding back. She was enjoying hurting him! I was so pleased!

I came - waves of ecstasy gushed through my body, my being. My cries of delight counterpointed with Kevin’s cries of agony as Maggie continued mashing his balls in her powerful hands and I just stared, watching the muscles flex and tense in her powerful frame as she made him scream more and more.

skweezme
02-07-2009, 06:04 PM
She turned round and grinned at me as I came. She continued squeezing his balls, ignoring his cries. She was so much stronger than me. I’d always been sort of jealous.

I almost felt sorry for Kevin, watching him writhing in agony as Maggie turned her attention back to his balls.

“Hey, Mags…?”

She relaxed her grip.

“What, Lieb?”

OK I felt sorry for poor Kevin. But not that sorry. This was an opportunity I couldn’t resist. And he was just a fool to get himself in this situation after all.

“I was just thinking…sunbeam…how about if we untied you now?”

He looked relieved, hopeful. Begged me to untie him.

“Hmmm…maybe!”

Maggie shot me a quizzical glance.

“Maybe we’ll keep you tied up, but get you off the bed. I’ll hold you up while Maggie gives your balls a good kicking. That OK, Lieb?

“Oh, yeah! You sure you don’t mind? Don’t you want to…” she smiled at him “…you know…hurt him a bit more yourself?”

I laughed.

She could read me like a book, as they say. A book about a female sadist. Explicit. Wonderful. Maybe I’d write it.

“It’s OK! You do him first, then I’ll have a go while you hold him up”

He’d gone very quiet. Well, comparatively. Still gasping and moaning after Maggie’s ministrations.

I don’t think he’d really heard our conversation.

So he was sort of surprised, confused and relieved when I began to untie him from the bed. I untied his hands from the posts, but bound them together before he had the chance to free himself. We’d weakened him, for sure.

He tried to fight me, but a well-placed punch in the stomach from Maggie put a stop to that.

It made it more difficult to hold him up, though. But I managed.

Maggie was ready. She looked like she was going to kick him hard. I looked up into her eyes. They were focused on his balls. I stared at her heavy legs, feeling myself getting moist again.

I braced myself.

justjon
02-08-2009, 12:01 AM
That poor bastard!

Sqweezeme, yet again, you make excellent reading...cant think why, not sure i would like to take Kevins place, but maybe...a little bit of me does ;)
Keep the posts comming, i am loving this story.

skweezme
02-08-2009, 03:15 PM
He was trying to twist around to protect himself but I had him tight in a headlock, pulling him upright.

Maggie smiled at me.

“OK Lieb? You ready?”

“Yeah!” I leaned into him.

I didn’t see it coming. Neither did he. Maggie’s foot lashed out and smashed into his balls with a resounding thwack as hard foot met soft flesh.

I staggered back a little, then held him up as he tried to crumple to the floor. He was almost dead weight, but I still had him tight round the throat.

“Ready again, Lieb?” Maggie touched his shoulders with her fingertips for balance. I didn’t feel her weight.

“Oh yeah!” I held firm. I could tell I was choking him. That was good.

This time she swung her leg back before blasting him in the balls.

I was knocked back with the force of her kick this time, and had to let him drop to the floor to keep my balance.

“Christ, Maggie!”

“What?” she grinned at me, the muscles in her legs rippling and flexing as she shook her foot. That must have stung her.

I looked down at him, curled up on the floor, writhing and whining.

Looked at Maggie.

We both burst out laughing.

skweezme
02-08-2009, 05:48 PM
“OK Lieb! It’s your turn now!”

Maggie bent down and just picked Kevin off the ground. Got round behind him and got him in a headlock like I’d done. But she was taller. Stronger. She stretched him up onto tip-toe.

His face was bright red. Eyes screwed tight with pain. He looked gorgeous! Little tear-tracks running down his cheeks.

I wanted to give him more pain than Maggie had. I knew I wouldn’t be able to kick him as hard as she’d done. I just didn’t have the strength or weight. But then I had an idea.

“Hang on a minute, Mags. How about if I…if I go and put my boots on? Then I can really kick him hard!”

She laughed and relaxed her hold round his neck, but still held him up. He began to breathe. Harsh gasps. He didn’t sound good.

“Sounds fantastic! We’ll just wait here, won’t we Kevin?” She wrenched his neck, making him cry out. I flinched. I was surprised she was being so…so cruel. This was such an amazing treat! Actually sharing my fantasies with my best friend.

“Sorry, sunbeam! But I’ve just got to have my go, OK? With my boots.” I raised my fingers to his tear-stained cheek.

The look he gave me was priceless. It made me tingle. Desperation. And hope. And pain.

“This won’t take a minute, Lieb!”

She nodded, still holding him stretched on tip-toe. Gave his neck another wrenching twist. His scream was cut off as she tightened her arm round his throat.

“OK” she said.

22heat22
02-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Amazing story skweezme I'm looking forward to what comes next.

skweezme
02-08-2009, 10:59 PM
I walked over to the wardrobe and opened the door. The smell of polished leather wafted into the room. I took out the boots. They were quite heavy. I loved the thick heels, the black leather, the studs and straps.

I put them on. Stood up. Looked down at my legs. They weren’t as thick and bulky as Maggie’s. But they were still pretty good – lean and muscular.

I strode back to Kevin. Now I was as tall as Maggie, and I was looking down at him.

He looked up at me, desperate to beg for mercy. But Maggie still had him ****** on his toes, holding him steady for me. He couldn’t speak.

I smiled. Stepped back a pace. Then kicked him hard in the balls.

I gasped with pleasure as he doubled-up, or tried to. Maggie still held him upright, thrashing around in pain. I kicked him hard again.

22heat22
02-09-2009, 12:21 AM
They should have a contest: each take one ball and see who does the most damage. Thats always been a fantasy of mine.

justjon
02-10-2009, 10:46 AM
These two girls are evil, mean, wicked and nasty.

I love it! :D

ron25
02-13-2009, 11:22 AM
If I ever need an erection all I have to do is read this. I'm hard for a week! Thanks for keep up this story! Wonderful!!!!!

skweezme
02-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Maggie held him rock-solid. She took the force of my brutal kick. Hardly flinched. Held him up with her arm round his neck, hauling him upright as his body convulsed in pain. He doubled-up, feet off the ground, but she held on, held him up taking all his weight.

After all this time I’d finally kicked a guy in the balls with my gorgeous boots! Twice! It was such a thrill, a shiver of pure pleasure and cruelty. I watched as Maggie choked him, holding him up by her strong arm round his neck as he struggled in fear and agony.

He was helpless. Kicking in the air.

She threw him to the ground.

He hit the carpet hard, face down. I winced. But before I had time to wonder if we were going a bit too far now, Maggie had dropped her full weight down on him with her knees smashing into the small of his back, just below his bound hands.

The air shot out of his lungs in a harsh wheeze.

She knelt on his back, swaying side-to-side, arms out for balance, crushing and grinding down on him. He was in terrible pain but she didn’t stop. Just carried on.

I was just watching – fascinated and so turned on.

His moans became weaker. He began to struggle less and less. But I could still sense his delicious and devastating torment. I was tingling all over again.

Then Maggie paused. Shuffled her weight and her knees around on him. Straddled him. Knelt up, then dropped herself onto his tortured back. He cried out. She rode him with her cunt. Harder and harder. Until she came, banging herself down again and again onto his beaten body.

skweezme
02-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Eventually, she was finished. So was he. She sat astride him, settled, panting and grinning. He was moaning under her weight. She gently rocked herself on top of him. Made him groan to the rhythm of her movements.

“Phew, Lieb! That was good! Shall we…you know…do his balls a bit more now?”

She ground herself down on him a bit harder. He cried out. She looked up at me with a wide and wicked smile. She wasn’t done yet.

I grinned at her and nodded. Why not? She was really getting into this. She was such a star!

“OK! What do you want to do, then?”

She climbed off him and stood up next to me. He slowly curled up into a groaning ball, arms still tied behind him, his back and spine battered from her treatment. Barefoot, Maggie was still a little bit taller than me in my high-heeled boots. I could feel the heat radiating off her skin. Could smell her sweat, her pungent sex.

We both looked down at him writhing on the floor.

“What do I want to do, Lieb? Oh, I don’t know! Let’s try something different! Like…a bit of a game or something?”

“A bit of a game? You got something in mind, Mags?”

She grinned.

“Maybe! How about if…if we each grabbed a ball and see who can hurt him most? Bet I can squeeze his balls harder than you can!”

I had no doubt who would win. But it would be a fun game to play, anyway.

“Sounds good! Let’s do it!”

McComas
02-14-2009, 11:01 AM
I just found this story today. I don't think I could have waited six months to read the whole thing in bits and pieces!

justjon
02-15-2009, 12:56 PM
I just found this story today. I don't think I could have waited six months to read the whole thing in bits and pieces!

It's a fantastic story, made all the better by bieng able to interact with the author (sp?)
But i don't think i could have waited six months either, this is one of those situations where i'm a little bit glad i came to the party late, so to speak!
But now i'm here and have caught up with the latest part, i find myself coming back more often, just to see if skwezeme has added a little more :D

Should really take it all and post it on Literotica when it's done skwezeme...before somebody else does and claims it as their own work.
I would never, but i worry that some lazy bastard might.

doippiod
02-15-2009, 03:38 PM
This is great, keep up the good work!

skweezme
02-16-2009, 01:25 PM
It didn’t take long before we’d lifted him back onto the bed. Untied his hands (no resistance this time) then re-tied him spread-eagled, stretched, to the bedposts. He was begging and sobbing for mercy. But Maggie wanted to carry on. And I didn’t want to let her down.

So we sat either side of him on the bed.

I took hold of his cock. Began giving it a friendly rub. He responded. It got harder. I slowed down.

Maggie looked on, fascinated.

“Can I…?”

I let go. He groaned in frustration again.

“Be my guest!”

She took his cock in her big hand. Wrapped her hot hard fingers round it. Began stroking him. He was still hard. He got harder.

He began writhing and bucking as she worked on him. I really thought she was going to make him come.

But she didn’t.

She let go of his dribbling and frustrated cock. Sat back and ran her fingers through her hair. The way her breasts swayed made me hot. Didn’t know what it was like for poor Kevin, but he groaned.

“OK then. I’ll have this one!” She moved both hands, grabbed one ball.

I grinned. Grabbed the other.

We were just holding on, not hard. But he was already screaming.

“You ready, Lieb?”

I was ready. I nodded to her, smiling. We started squeezing.

skweezme
02-16-2009, 03:59 PM
It's a fantastic story, made all the better by bieng able to interact with the author (sp?)
But i don't think i could have waited six months either, this is one of those situations where i'm a little bit glad i came to the party late, so to speak!
But now i'm here and have caught up with the latest part, i find myself coming back more often, just to see if skwezeme has added a little more :D

Should really take it all and post it on Literotica when it's done skwezeme...before somebody else does and claims it as their own work.
I would never, but i worry that some lazy bastard might.

had a look at Literotica, thanks for the idea. Seems a bit tame - not much if any F/M as far as I could see. Nothing about ballbusting, even. Think they need spicing up :D ?

justjon
02-16-2009, 10:40 PM
had a look at Literotica, thanks for the idea. Seems a bit tame - not much if any F/M as far as I could see. Nothing about ballbusting, even. Think they need spicing up :D ?
Definitley!
there is a section on BDSM stories featuring T&D and some pretty harsh bondge, but everybody could always use a little spicing up now and then. ;)

skweezme
02-17-2009, 03:50 PM
It was a bit tricky at first, with both of us competing for a good grip.

One ball or another sometimes popped out of our grasp. That made him yell!

It made us laugh!

We were both enjoying this, working on him together. Falling into a rhythm. Sometimes we’d both be squeezing as hard as we could, when we got a really firm grip.

Sometimes we’d alternate squeezes on one ball then the other. Harder or softer. We just played around, trying to amuse and surprise each other. OK, it got a bit competitive.

He screamed and begged us to stop.

We sometimes let him take a little breather, a break, until he settled down a bit.

Then one of us would start on his balls again, and the other would join in with relish.

I was pleased and surprised that I seemed to be causing just as much pain as Maggie. His balls must have been really sore!

I dug my thumbnails into the one I was holding.

Maggie smiled and did the same with the one she had in her powerful grip.

His screams reached a new pitch.

I was seriously tingling again! The excitement made me squeeze and dig in harder, deeper.

skweezme
02-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Maggie laughed when she saw what I was doing, the effort I was putting into it.

“Hey, Lieb! You don’t want to…do yourself an injury OK? Steady on!”

She let go of her ball and sat back, smiling at me.

I let go of his ball, grinning, a bit sort of embarrassed. Shook my arms out. My muscles were getting a bit cramped, to be honest, now she’d mentioned it.

“Hey! Look at him Lieb! Look at that wet face. He’s crying! Look what you’ve done to him, you cruel thing! Is she being too…horrible to you, Kevin, you poor thing?”

He couldn’t speak. It was just groans by now. Raspy groans. From the screaming.

OK. Maybe she was right. Maybe it was time we finished. For now. Let him go before we went too far. Had to stop somewhere. Didn’t want to injure him. Not really. Hurt him and torture him, yes. But we had to draw the line somewhere. Had to be reasonable and everything.

And we just had to do this again!

“OK Maggie, I guess you’re right”

“Really, Lieb? OK. But…I still bet I can squeeze harder than you! Just watch!”

She grinned, mischievously. Sat upright. Gave her own solid arms a quick shake, making her muscles ripple, flexed her hands and forearms and grabbed his ball again.

I watched. Mesmerised. Panting. Getting hotter and hotter as she squeezed harder and harder.

justjon
02-20-2009, 11:35 PM
I watched. Mesmerised. Panting. Getting hotter and hotter as she squeezed harder and harder.

I'm feeling the same way...panting and getting hotter and hotter! lol
I kind of hope they let him go, only to force him to come back for more of the same at a later date!

Teardrop
02-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the next part of the story, Skweezme. Can't wait for the next section.

skweezme
02-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Then she began popping his ball again, crushing it until it agonizingly shot out of her grip. Again and again.

He was screaming.

I felt every brutal pop myself, throbbing with each one.

skweezme
02-21-2009, 03:48 PM
I started groaning.

My orgasm was building up in increasing waves. I used my fingers to surf the swell, riding it as she carried on torturing him.

Then I came and came and tumbled into delicious swirling waters of ecstasy, his screams ringing in my ears like blasphemous church bells. Or something. Phew! It was a bit like that.

Maggie was grinning at me. She’d let go of him. Her hand was between her legs.

“Was that good, Lieb?” her eyes twinkled.

I nodded, smiling.

“Yes! Thank you! Quite nice!”

We both laughed.

skweezme
02-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Then she stood up from the bed, one hand still between her legs.

“My turn now, Lieb!”

I didn’t know what she meant, just smiled back at her encouragingly. My cunt was still tingling.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled him, sat down on his stomach facing him. She smiled down at him as she let her weight settle, knees either side.

His breath was pressed out of him under her weight. He was struggling to breathe now. She started rocking on him, pressing her cunt down on his gasping stomach.

She began panting a little. She spread her thighs more and ground down harder, rocking herself with more abandon.

She was a magnificent sight!

Then she stopped. Laughed. Raised herself up on her knees, towering over him on the bed. He gulped in air, relieved of her crushing weight.

I thought she was just going to drop back down on him or something, but she didn’t. Instead, she dropped forwards onto her arms so that she was completely over him, dwarfing his puny body beneath her.

Then she clambered forwards over his arms until her cunt was over his face. He drew in enough breath to begin sobbing and begging for mercy.

She just settled down on him, smothering his cries, bringing her thighs together to make sure he kept his face up. She just sat there as he struggled and cried beneath her.

“Lieb?”

I realised Maggie had been saying something. She’d turned to look at me.

“I…what?”

She laughed.

“I was wondering if you could…if you could make him scream, Lieb? Make him scream into my cunt? I’d love to feel that!”

I came out of my daze.

“Yes! OK! Sure, Lieb!” I grinned. Flexed my arms and hands. They felt fine.

I took a deep breath, savouring the moment. His spread-eagled legs, his vulnerable and bruised balls. Maggie.

I drew my arm back, then punched him hard in the balls again.

justjon
02-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Kevin is never going to escape the torment from these oh so cruel girls is he?

Good! because if he did I would have nothing exciting to read :D
Still loving this story, i do feel a little sorry for poor Kevin...but not that sorry!

skweezme
02-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Kevin is never going to escape the torment from these oh so cruel girls is he?

Good! because if he did I would have nothing exciting to read :D
Still loving this story, i do feel a little sorry for poor Kevin...but not that sorry!

I think they're going to let him go soon. But who knows? I can never tell what they'll do next! :D

justjon
02-23-2009, 08:36 PM
I think they're going to let him go soon. But who knows? I can never tell what they'll do next! :D
Maybe they should invite his wife around to see what he loves, then she could have a go at ruining his poor, already battered testicles :D

skweezme
02-24-2009, 02:31 PM
He bucked and shuddered violently, but his screams were muffled under Maggie’s weight.

“Hmmm! Lovely! Carry on, Lieb!”

So I did. Kept on punching his tenderised balls. Maggie kept grinding away on his engulfed face.

“Oh yes, Lieb!” she panted. “Yes! Come on! Harder!”

I laughed, then began punching with more force, putting my weight into it.

“Oh, Lieb, yes…Yes…YESSS! Ohhhh! Oh yes! Oh…” Now she was just bouncing on his face, dropping her cunt down again and again as he tried to breathe and scream and beg all at the same time in the moments his mouth was free of her pulverizing weight. I carried on punching, matching my rhythm to hers, as she satisfied herself.

Eventually she slowed, then just settled down on him with a deeply blissful sigh.

“Phew!”

I punched his balls one last time. The hardest.

It hurt.

I rubbed my knuckles.

“So…was that good, then, Maggie?”

“Good? Yes, it was…quite nice, thank you!”

When we’d finished laughing, Maggie reluctantly climbed off her smothered victim

skweezme
02-25-2009, 02:28 PM
He was a bit of a mess. He’d had a nosebleed and it was smeared all over his face. He was still gagging after my last punch. Or the several before it. Whatever. Gasping desperately for air.

Maggie looked down at her thick thighs. There was blood on them.

For some reason, that really made me tingle. Her power. My power. His suffering. His balls didn’t look too good, either. They’d gone a sort of purpley-red and looked a bit swollen.

The three of us were certainly going to remember this little session! My knuckles still hurt.

Maggie looked at me. We grinned at each other.

“Do you think we should…should untie him now, Lieb?”

I gave a mock sigh.

“I suppose so!”

We had another fit of giggles, and began loosening his bonds.

Juemue74
02-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Good for our poor sunbeam (I love this name) but bad for us. A great story ends :(

:ibow4u:Thank you skweezme:ibow4u:

skweezme
02-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Thank you! And everyone else for encouraging me! :) I enjoyed writing it knowing others were enjoying it as well. Espacially amazed and grateful for feedback from the Mistresses :iluvu:

justjon
02-25-2009, 11:45 PM
A wonderful story, thank you for writing it, and my balls thank you for finishing it!
I don't know how much longer they could have lasted, being constantly emptied like that! :D

so when's the next story coming up? ;)

skweezme
02-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Next story :wooow ? Continuation or something different? We'd be interested in all replies :) .

justjon
02-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Next story :wooow ? Continuation or something different? We'd be interested in all replies :) .

I think a continuation of this story would be excellent, just maybe with a little more T&D as well as all the bruised and beaten balls you also can't beat a good helping of sexual frustration :D
plus, we have already gotten to know and love/feel sorry for these characters ;)

BBfun
02-28-2009, 08:19 PM
hmmm would have like to have read about more kicking and kneeing myself.

BBfun

skweezme
03-02-2009, 03:22 AM
“Hang on a minute, Lieb!” We hadn’t finished untying him.

“What?”

“I just want to…”

Maggie wrapped her fingers and thumb around his cock. Gently massaged it. Got it hard, straining.

Began wanking him off.

He groaned with pleasure, despite his crushed balls, his battered face.

“I’m just going to make him come, Lieb…is that OK?”

justjon
03-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Nevermind...settled in for another round! :D

skweezme
03-02-2009, 03:28 PM
“I suppose so, Mags! If you really want to! But you don’t have to…you know?”

“I know, but…but we’ve been a bit…cruel…haven’t we, sunbeam?”

He was groaning and panting as she built up his orgasm.

Then she slowed down, grinning, keeping him teetering on the edge. Just held his dribbling cock.

“Hmmm? Were we a bit too nasty to you?”

“I…oh…please!” he gasped.

“Aha! It speaks!”

“…please…?”

She began rubbing his cock up and down again, the muscles in her arms flexing and bunching.

“Do you want me to make you come, Kevin?” her arm carrying on pumping, his cock glistening.

Then she stopped, holding the skin back tight on his throbbing cock. He thrashed around a bit.

“Hmmm? You want me to make you come?”

“I…oh…oh yes! Oh please…!”

She looked at me, still holding his skin taut.

“Lieb?”

I laughed.

“If you want to!”

crushee
03-04-2009, 04:27 AM
keep writing pleeeeaaaase !

asylummessiah666
03-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Yes! More, more! This story is absolutely amazing

skweezme
03-05-2009, 03:53 PM
“OK!”

Her hand began working on him again. She was gentle. But relentless. Soon she had him groaning and panting, his whole body shuddering with the orgasm she was building.

“You sure you want me to make him come, Lieb?” she grinned, slowing down carefully.

I let out a gasp, not realising I’d been holding my breath. And playing with myself.

“Oh come on Maggie!”

“What?” she slowed down a little more. Kevin was writhing, moaning, begging, pleading, sobbing.

“Just…just finish the poor sod off! Let him come, for good sake!” I laughed. “Just look at him!”

We looked at him. Blood and tears on his face. Hope and pain in his eyes as they implored Maggie to continue, to let his pent-up orgasm unfold in all its power in her hands.

justjon
03-05-2009, 10:26 PM
But i can see poor sunbeam having to wait in agony a little longer for his orgasm...if he gets one at all! :D

Brilliant skweezme, keep going ;)

lurkerjoe
03-06-2009, 04:41 AM
Just wondering if they know how much more sensitive balls get after cumming, or will they be intrigued by the new levels of pleasures they can bring themselves thru his pain?

skweezme
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Oh, I could imagine how he was feeling! I even groaned when she took her hand off his cock, left his erection bobbing and dribbling, left him moaning in frustration again.

“Sorry, Lieb! Were you enjoying that?” she laughed. “OK, I’ll make him come. I’m going to milk him dry! I’m going to squeeze every last drop of cum out of your poor balls, Kevin! Ready?”

She took his cock in hand again, waiting.

“Are you ready Kevin? Do you really want me to make you come now?” She gave his throbbing cock a gentle squeeze.

He gasped loudly.

“Oh Maggie! Oh please!”

“Please what, Kevin?” she squeezed again. He yelped in discomfort, frustration, desire.

“Ask me nicely and I’ll do whatever you want me to…” she purred, leaning over him with her full breasts.

Looking back, he should have asked her there and then to let him go, to untie him, let him get dressed and go home to his loving wife.

But he didn’t.

He couldn’t.

skweezme
03-07-2009, 12:00 AM
“Hmmm? What would you like me to do now, sunbeam?”

“Oh god! Oh please Maggie! Please…please wank me off!” he pleaded.

“You sure you want me to…to make you come, sunbeam?”

“Oh god yes! Yes Maggie! Please!”

“Just say it, sunbeam! Ask me to make you come…”

“Oh Maggie! Please…please make me come now!” he almost sobbed.

“Make you come? My pleasure, sunbeam! I think this’ll do the trick!”

She loosened her hand from round his cock but kept it on there, rubbing her palm up and down a few times.

Then she moved her hand down to his bruised balls, letting it slide gently over them. And around them.

He was gagging in frustration.

“I really hope this makes you come, Kevin! I really want to milk your balls dry!”

Then she started.

skweezme
03-07-2009, 01:01 AM
She took his balls in a crushing grip, then viciously began tugging them up and down and from side to side, throwing her weight into it, her muscular arms.

He screamed and screamed but she didn’t stop. She just wrenched his balls harder.

His erection was flopping around all over the place, slapping against his stomach, his thighs, as Maggie carried on.

He started ejaculating. He screamed even louder.

She laughed, squeezing and wrenching his balls and cock around harder and harder. His cum flew all over the place, splattering us both.

“Sorry, Lieb! You like this, sunbeam? Hmmm? Yes you do!””

It really looked like she was trying to rip his balls off. It must have felt like it. It certainly sounded like it!

“Is that all? Hmmm?” she pumped and tugged harder, oblivious to his pain. Just squeezing out the last drops of cum as she’d said she would.

skweezme
03-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Are any Mistresses still reading this, or is it just a male thing? :)

Alec Anaconda
03-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Yep, male.

But keep writing!

justjon
03-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Are any Mistresses still reading this, or is it just a male thing? :)

Just a male here but does it matter?
I would like to know if there are any Mistresses still reading though, and what they think, but even if there arent..thats no reason to stop writing! :D

skweezme
03-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Who said anything about stopping writing?:jumpsmile

skweezme
03-08-2009, 03:29 PM
I felt myself gushing, groaning.

Maggie laughed in delight, then went back to working on his cock and balls. He couldn’t even get hard now, but she carried on crushing and pulling his empty balls, still using her weight and power.

His screams were even worse.

Eventually she stopped.

His screams carried on...

skweezme
03-10-2009, 03:04 PM
He was sobbing when we untied him. Let him sit up. Helped him onto the edge of the bed so he could put his feet down on the floor, doubling up, retching.

Maggie held him while I went and got his clothes.

We made him get dressed. Didn’t let him shower or anything.

Didn’t help. Just watched as he struggled.

He painfully stood sort of upright, stooping a bit. Finally dressed again. A bit unsteady.

“You’ve still got blood on your face” I observed.

He looked bewildered for a moment, then rubbed a sleeve across his face. It didn’t really help much. Never mind, I thought.

“If anyone sees you, just say you’ve been mugged or something, OK? Didn’t see who it was”

“OK” he mumbled, wincing in pain.

We both stood up, crowding him back to the door. He staggered back, afraid, as we closed in.

“Off you go then, Kevin!”

He fumbled for the doorcatch. Opened the door, and hobbled out as quick as he could, before we changed our minds about letting him go. I slammed the door shut on him.

We just looked at each other and burst out laughing. We hugged. Maggie hugged me a bit hard and I gasped.

“Sorry Lieb!” she let me go. “I forget my own strength sometimes!”

“You’re telling me!” I took a deep breath, ribs aching a bit from her loving embrace.

We laughed some more.

“Sorry! Lieb, I…I want us to do this again Lieb. I really do! Shall we?”

I’d been wondering myself. I mean, we had been quite cruel and nasty to poor old Kevin. He was going to be in pain for a few days, by the look of him. And I don’t know what we’d done to his head. Getting so thoroughly beaten up and tortured by two attractive women, the pain and the sexual frustration. Wow!

I beamed back at her.

“Why not!”

justjon
03-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Mixed feelings about them letting Kevin go, still, i'm sure they will find another willing/gullible guy to play with/torment!
They could have me if i was brave enough! lol

poolman2
03-11-2009, 01:47 AM
skweezme,

Excellent story! I have very much enjoyed reading it. :bananajum

Thanks,

poolman2 :ibow4u:

gary198
03-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks skweeze!

Is it time for another?

skweezme
03-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Phew! That was fun! But time for a break from writing. Recharge the batteries :)

Any constructive feedback or ideas will be welcome.

Bye for now :wooow :asleep :asleep :asleep

skweezme
03-12-2009, 05:10 PM
This was how the story started. Just trying out an idea for a first line that would make it immediately clear that the narrator was female and had bad intentions:

"My cunt was throbbing in anticipation as I finished tying him to the bed. I couldn’t help grinning. This was what I’d been waiting for!"

I had no idea if there was a story there or how it'd go.

justjon
03-12-2009, 11:46 PM
I thought it was a fantastic first line to the story, it immedieatley (sp?)captured my attention, and from then on it just kept getting better.
Dont think i would have started reading it if it began with "once upon a time" :D

poolman2
03-13-2009, 01:24 AM
skweezme,

In a number of your stories, the tormenters had at least a friendly relationship with their victim's wife.

I'd love to see a sequel with the wife playing some role in her husband's torture. It could be as little as knowingly making him available for the tormenters use and abuse. The husband would of course be emphatically ordered to satisfy his abusers.

Perhaps this is a sort of dominatrix wife's lend/lease program for us S&M aficionados. :jumpsmile

Best wishes,

poolman2

skweezme
03-14-2009, 02:15 AM
Nice idea! Getting his wife involved. A bit complicated, though. Why and how would she get drawn into this? Hmmm...have to see if a story emerges.

Glad you all like the stories. I'm still not confident about writing from an embodied female point-of-view. Which is why a Reality Check from any female readers would be brilliant. PM me if you don't want a public discussion.

poolman2
03-14-2009, 03:13 AM
Skweezme,

Keeping in mind that I lack your creative imaginativeness and literary skills, here are a few ideas that come to mind:

1. Hubby limps home and complains of his femdom torture. His wife is incensed at his failure to respect her sex, not to mention his wimpiness and whining. Naturally she excoriates him for such behavior and then contacts her two friends to arrange for regular future sessions down the line. She has been too busy with her own career to give him the attention he so clearly requires. These sessions will toughen him up and instill discipline and respect for female supremacy.

2. Hubby limps home and complains of his femdom torture. His wife is upset that he was not more sensitive to the needs and interests of her sister and friend. He clearly was not willing to make any self-sacrifices to help others. She will design a plan to provide him with more structure and discipline so that he will see the wisdom of deferring to his betters, namely those of the female sex. She will of course require the assistance of girl friends and sisters to ensure a range of experiences that is both broad and in depth.

3. Wife’s sister/relative/friend/co-worker/female other, has recently been abused/disrespected/neglected /allowed to become sad or lonely as a consequence of the conduct of men. Wife will redress this situation by lending (or even better yet, leasing for profit) her husband. He can be used or abused as the second woman wishes. He can be her consort, lover, humiliated male inferior/slave, or even victim of her sadistic sexual torture, whatever she may wish.

4. Wife and her girl friends are bored and need of new games and pleasures. Why can’t the husbands compete in games and challenges. All the better if they are operated and controlled by wives other than their own. Naturally failures will have consequences. Who better than the mortified wives should punish the failures and of course in public. Alternatively, the punishments could be awarded to the victorious wives all at the expense of the losing husband.

Anyway, those are some of my thoughts. No doubt you or some other skilled writer could improve on them to a considerable degree.

With my best wishes for you and your muse; I remain your most humble and obedient servant, :ibow4u:

poolman2

skweezme
03-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Poolman2, you have some excellent ideas. Scenario 3 reminds me of the Wanda and Severin relationship in "Venus In Furs" by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch. That would need a novel, not a web-story.

And thanks for the nice comments about my skills. Glad they're appreciated :jumpsmile

Alec Anaconda
03-16-2009, 01:17 PM
You are already almost halfway to a novel.

http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm (http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm)

skweezme
03-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks Alex! And for keeping count!

Almost halfway to a novel, you say?

I started this thread in July last year, over six months ago. I really can't see time for a novel :( .

But thank you! :)

But it suits me just posting as-and-when the story emerges. And it can be a bit interactive. For example, I was really encouraged by some positive Dom responses :iluvu: . And I asked for suggestions from viewers/readers and could sometimes work them in :bananajum . And it stops me from rambling - the episodic structure keeps me to the point :jumpsmile .

And I can keep my eye on the number of "hits" to the thread so I can pace the writing to the reading :D . Hold back sometimes until enough people have read the last episode or commented on it so I know I'm not alone here :cryingblu .

Anyway, a great Forum and see you soon

22heat22
03-18-2009, 03:22 AM
Eventually, she was finished. So was he. She sat astride him, settled, panting and grinning. He was moaning under her weight. She gently rocked herself on top of him. Made him groan to the rhythm of her movements.

“Phew, Lieb! That was good! Shall we…you know…do his balls a bit more now?”

She ground herself down on him a bit harder. He cried out. She looked up at me with a wide and wicked smile. She wasn’t done yet.

I grinned at her and nodded. Why not? She was really getting into this. She was such a star!

“OK! What do you want to do, then?”

She climbed off him and stood up next to me. He slowly curled up into a groaning ball, arms still tied behind him, his back and spine battered from her treatment. Barefoot, Maggie was still a little bit taller than me in my high-heeled boots. I could feel the heat radiating off her skin. Could smell her sweat, her pungent sex.

We both looked down at him writhing on the floor.

“What do I want to do, Lieb? Oh, I don’t know! Let’s try something different! Like…a bit of a game or something?”

“A bit of a game? You got something in mind, Mags?”

She grinned.

“Maybe! How about if…if we each grabbed a ball and see who can hurt him most? Bet I can squeeze his balls harder than you can!”

I had no doubt who would win. But it would be a fun game to play, anyway.

“Sounds good! Let’s do it!”

I love you SKWEEZEME!! Thanks for incorporating my fantasy into your story.

22heat22
03-18-2009, 03:32 AM
awesome story sqeeezeme! thanks for what you did in the last story for me. is it possible that in your next story that you could have one of your girls break one of his balls? that'd be great.

again, thanks alot. that really made your story a million times better for me.

skweezme
03-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Busting a nut? That'd be cool. And so cruel. Don't know if the girls are ready to go there yet. But who knows! :jumpsmile

skweezme
03-18-2009, 05:04 PM
what would it take to bust a nut? Not just squeezing by hand. Maybe a clamp or vice just on one nut? Or both? Here's a story from a while back...

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3921&highlight=skweezme

Or maybe stamping? With boots on?

I must go and lie down again :D :asleep :asleep :asleep

skweezme
03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
36,016 views! Phew! Glad you like it!

Alec Anaconda
04-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Take your backup sk, before it goes.

Alec Anaconda
11-22-2009, 09:45 AM
I’ve updated and moved my “Get Published” guide.

www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm)

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
11-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks for update Alec but link not working. And thanks for reactivating this story. Amazed at the positive responses - so glad it worked for so many. As you and other readers know, I was writing BB stories and posting them here for quite some time, encouraged by responses.

But I've had nothing to write for a while.

This is because of an utterly wonderful change in circumstances. My fantasies don't come out in stories any longer because I'm seeing an amazing Domme who's doing it all with me in real life. Everything I imagined and more! She's a bit like Maggie in the story (in build and delicious cruelty) but a Maggie who's a dominatrix with several years' experience, who knows just what she wants, and can give a masochist just what he wants, even if he didn't know it!

I guess, from the stories, you could tell I was ready for this.

I'd recommend it, but I think I've been lucky choosing/finding a dom who's perfect for me. As you can imagine my tastes from the stories, she's much taller, heavier and stronger than me. Imaginative, sensitive, caring. But loves to push me more than I can take. But I end up taking it and loving it afterwards even if it's hell at the time!

So I'm sorry folks but it looks like there won't be anymore stories now. Reality's taken over and I can hardly believe my luck!

I'm still here on femaledom and enjoying all your posts, in between visits to my mindblowing Mistress!

Alec Anaconda
11-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Thank you for taking the time to look, Mr Skweezme.

I’m please that you’re happy, but is Mrs Skweezme still relevant?

I was not trying to prod you into writing again, just correcting a dead link. I’m not sure how it went wrong, but I’ll try again.

http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm (http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm)

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
11-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Mrs. Skweezme is even more relevent! I can relax with her now and we enjoy better sex, no longer secretly frustrated that she isn't tuned into my more kinky needs but just love doing what she wants to do and is comfortable with

crushee
11-24-2009, 06:46 AM
Glad to see you are still with us Skweezeme...

Please, feel free to write again .

skweezme
11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi Crushee!

Not really been away. Thanks for encouragement about writing stories, but please see my comments on previous page about why the stories just aren't appearing these days - basically because reality's taken over in such a wonderful way!