PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with the moron

Rebecca
07-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Why doesn't everyone just put Gopballbuster2 on their ignore list, and then his infantile posts won't even appear in any of the threads.

Maybe he'll get bored and go back to playing with his little Wii.

So I suggest everyone do this.

Rebecca

gopballbuster
07-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah, that's a good idea. Glad to see you're back by the way!

gopballbustеr2
07-26-2008, 10:24 AM
I will do that.

gоpballbuster3
07-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah, that's a good idea. Glad to see you're back by the way!

Bremuse0
07-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Put all the gopballbuster's on ignore.

They are all equally retarded.

Tamakeri
07-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Put all the gopballbuster's on ignore.

They are all equally retarded.

As is ANYONE who responds to their posts in any manner at this point. Everyone "normal" should have the idea by now. Anybody who eggs them on just for a laugh is causing the same amount of crap posts nobody wants to read as the original idiot. Some people are actually contributors to the real discussions here and I don't want to shove you guys into the same ignore bin with the idiots, but I don't want to have to keep skipping over so many bullshit posts either.

Bremuse0
07-26-2008, 12:38 PM
As is ANYONE who responds to their posts in any manner at this point. Everyone "normal" should have the idea by now. Anybody who eggs them on just for a laugh is causing the same amount of crap posts nobody wants to read as the original idiot. Some people are actually contributors to the real discussions here and I don't want to shove you guys into the same ignore bin with the idiots, but I don't want to have to keep skipping over so many bullshit posts either.

Agreed.

I'm just glad I helped people realize that gopballbuster is as much of a problem as the guy who copied his name. He has been using this "victim" crap for over a month now and dragged the forums into the shitter during the process. He has been exposed for the kind of member he really is and hopefully the forums can move on now with people putting him and gopballbuster2 and 3 on ignore.

gary198
07-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Glad to see you back. I thought we had lost you.

Pupuce
07-26-2008, 09:58 PM
I have no idea what this thread is talking about.

^ proper behavior when facing trolls

Su0
07-28-2008, 11:37 AM
So I suggest everyone do this.

Rebecca
Done. Upping that everyone should do it.