PDA

View Full Version : I wrote a new story.

gopbаllbuster
07-27-2008, 08:32 AM
When I was in Jr. High school I took part in an exhancge program. Maria, a Brazilian girl, was going to live with me. It was the first time she had ever been to the US. She was hot, but a total bitch. She would puff out her chest and glare told me that she didn't appreciate my voyeur pose. But I think she pushed that point a couple of times on purpose.

I come downstairs to see her clad in yoga pants and stretching. I was mesmerised by her ass when she called me over. “I need help with this, put your hands on my hips. I do, when suddenly, she reached out and grabbed each of my nuts, one in each hand. She rolled them around. Then without warning she squeezes down on my nuts and says with a sharp tone "Listen asshole, I see your eyes looking at my ass every time I am in this place ! I figured that enough was enough, and today I let you have a good look up close and bare. Then I would put an end to this bullshit !". As she spoke she rolled my balls under her pressured thumbs making them ache sharply. Every other couple of words she would pull down on them to keep her cracking grip. "The way I see it, I can't make you stop from living here and staring at me, but I can remove the desire..." she follows up with increased pressure on my already aching balls. Her attention now focuses on her hands and starts brutally massaging them in her captive grip. She comments, "I have never crushed a white boys balls before....but today's my lucky day". She pulls me into the bathroom.

I can't believe this ! This baben is busting my balls in the bathroom ! I believe this all right because my nuts are on fire under the man-handling of my family jewels. As she squashes down on my nuts in front of my own eyes she speaks/commentates her every move. "Now I am going to squeeze your left ball until it looks like a football without air..." she then pulls my left ball towards her and digs her thumb into the side pressing without hesitation. My heart rate quickens as I begin to feel the wave of pain from my tortured nut and my legs weaken. As I watch in horror,. I find myself holding my breath waiting for the girl to stop and have mercy. But to no avail. She starts to dig her thumbnail into my sack, sharply cutting into my now pounding ball. All of a sudden I feel a hard impact of her knuckles into my right nut making stars in my eyes. The pain shoots through my gut like lightning. She repeatedly slams my right ball with a Mike Tyson hammer of a fist. Each impact weakens my legs strength and I start to slump.

With this she grabs me by the hair and leads me stumbling to the stool where she shoves me down. I laid back against the cold porcelain with out strength. My balls hung low in their sack just in front of the bowl. I could feel my right ball swelling and sinking lower and lower. As I lay there, listless and breathing hard the girl. GOOD ! I thought, it was over. Then reality hits...in the form of her size 6 designer shoe squashing my balls against the bowl. I retched forward in involuntary response as I try to hold my impacted testicles. "Girl..." she speaks up, "you are really going to be fucked up tomorrow...ha ha ha". My fear of my manhood being crushed by a younger girl makes my ego shrink rapidly. As I tried to hold my battered balls, she pushes me backwards against the reservoir. My nuts dangle even lower on the cold bowl. I watched her lower herself to her knees in front of me. Then grab my sack and slam both testicles hard onto the bowl. I wretched as the pain pounded my guts making my ears ring. She kept slamming my bare balls onto the cold bowl. Each impact harder than the last. The stars were out now. My vision was dim but I was fully conscious. "I have never really looked at a pair of balls being squished flat before" she alerted as she grabbed my gonads again, this time in a claw hold. She commentated as she tortures them. as she dug her nails deep into my sack. "I like the way your face looks when I bear down on them.....it so pathetic !" she continues." "Well..." she says, "I haven't got all day" then she manoeuvres my balls in her hands into a nut cracking hold that would break marbles. Each of my balls is trapped in her hands locked into her palm with her thumbs crushing down.

My cock comes to life, partially arched back to my stomach. "Lets see if I can get you to cum on yourself.....you can cum can't you ?" she questions. My head is flopped back without control and I murmur back. She alternately squeezes each thumb into my captured nuts making them swell even more. She watched my cock intently like a cat waiting for poured milk. I started to dribble some pre-come slowly down my shaft. "Its not real cum unless its milky white girl !" she warns. t. Just then she focuses on my left nut and takes both hands and uses both of her thumbs on it to fully crush it. As I feel the pain rising like a wave I feel my cum flow faster and hope she finds it satisfying. "Looks like skim milk whitey...." she belts with enthusiasm. "Lets see you make some whole milk now". I feel the bile rise in my neck and I can't breath when she totally flattens my nut. I start sweating like I am in a sauna.

Finally she releases my ball and grabs the other. I can feel a pool of cum gathering on my lower stomach. As she grabs my other nut she admires the past beating of it and how it has swelled up to the size of a lemon. She holds it in her open hand and jams her fist into it, bashing it into her palm. I jerk as my abs spasm. A small spurt of cum ejects from my cock as I react. I feel it land on my right nipple. It feels hot, as it once came from my fiery balls. She repeats her hammering until I groan with little life left. As a final move she pushes me back on the seat as my still whole ball rests now on top. She uses her knee to produce pressure only a hydraulic press could to grind my ball on the seat. As she leans in my cum thickens to a drool of continuous flow. Apparently the texture fulfilled her expectations as she lifted her knee and stopped the punishment. The last thing I remember is her lifting me and the seat and rolling my crushed balls under the lid. As she let it down one last lightning bolt surged my body and my cock spasmed a thick stream of sticky, white cum up onto my chest. My own weight bore down on my balls crushing them between the lid and the inside seat. I passed out in a pool of sweat and cum. Ironically with my nuts trapped by my weight I stayed *********** for a couple of hours. I eventually came to when my friend went to use the john and found me sitting on my testicles.

By gopballbuster

Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

ballstothewalls
07-28-2008, 04:56 AM
nice story

e3baer
07-28-2008, 05:54 AM
WOW, you need to post some more stories.

donatien
07-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Thanks for your story, it's nice to read

misterjover
07-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Excellent Story! Your use of spine-chilling imagery was highly stimulating! Thank you!

khar50
07-29-2008, 07:31 AM
nice story, very well written

pagol2
08-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I never allow anybody to play with my balls like that . I am worried about your health .

I like to watch this kind of videos . But i am always careful about my health .

You need to be careful . Nice story btw .

linklierok
08-03-2008, 07:35 AM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bbgeezer/20.htm

So either you're BB GEEZER and very much into M on M ballbusting, or you're just a jerk who claims other peoples work is your own (and frequents old M on M sites apparently)

Well at least you changed HE to SHE pretty well. Nice job.

me_no_wimp
08-03-2008, 07:54 AM
well spotted. The user was obviously banned for a reason, although there appear to be two of them.

gopballbustеr2
08-03-2008, 08:59 AM
So either you're BB GEEZER and very much into M on M ballbusting, or you're just a jerk who claims other peoples work is your own (and frequents old M on M sites apparently)

You must be the homo if you knew the M on M site. gop1 must've liked the story too since he didn't come here and let everyone know it's not his story.

agent_mouse
08-03-2008, 09:46 AM
You must be the homo if you knew the M on M site. gop1 must've liked the story too since he didn't come here and let everyone know it's not his story.

why are you always so homophobe? do you have a problem with people who have different sexual preferences?

gopballbuster
08-03-2008, 10:11 AM
why are you always so homophobe? do you have a problem with people who have different sexual preferences?
I believe he's what you would call a dumbkoff (hope I got the spelling right)

gopballbustеr2
08-03-2008, 10:25 AM

I have no problem with people like you or the kangaroos.

agent_mouse
08-03-2008, 12:01 PM
I have no problem with people like you or the kangaroos.

so you are a racist too? my god....

linklierok
08-03-2008, 12:25 PM
It was an amazing feat of deduction. I knew no gop imitators had an IQ capable of writing an even marginal story, so i just took a line of it, pasted into a search engine, and it led right to that site.

The second I saw lots of old dudes in speedos, i knew i was in the home territory of the dreadful gops.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 10:25 PM
so the story was faked...ugh well....