PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice.

frostbyte252252
07-29-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey guy. My balls are of respectable size but they are always close to my body. My sac is pretty tight but I would prefer low hangers. Does anyone here know a SAFE way to stretch my balls? Preferably without having to go buy a stretcher. Thanks.

gopballbuster
07-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Even as you now hate me and I think you want me to be evacuated, I'll say this anyway. This is probably a question that should be answered by a doctor. I believe there is at least one MD on this forum, so hopefully they are able to help you, but most people on this forum I would not take medical advice from.

Pupuce
07-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Is it something that important for you ? Beside, from what I've read, girls prefer balls not to hang low.

Snakelinux
07-29-2008, 08:04 PM
For a temporary fix the best thing to do is let them get hot. If you have a humidifier (perfect) otherwise steam up some water. I do not know why steam works better than most things (like for example a heating pad). If you do a lot of physical work that will help too.

Steam will take about 10-15 minutes and exercise takes a lot longer. If you are going to go the exercise route remember to wear boxers or no underwear at all so that they have room to drop. Otherwise it will just be uncomfortable.

Oh, FYI the steam will sting a bit.

gopballbustеr2
07-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Even as you now hate me and I think you want me to be evacuated, I'll say this anyway. This is probably a question that should be answered by a doctor. I believe there is at least one MD on this forum, so hopefully they are able to help you, but most people on this forum I would not take medical advice from.

Since there is only one doctor like you said (eggsforcrush) you should have said "Hopefully he is able to help you." Not "Hopefully they are able to help you." "They" is plural and indicated more than one.

frostbyte252252
07-29-2008, 11:50 PM
Since there is only one doctor like you said (eggsforcrush) you should have said "Hopefully he is able to help you." Not "Hopefully they are able to help you." "They" is plural and indicated more than one.

Hey you are both trolls but this time he was being helpful so just shut up for once. Stop making pointless threads.

EggsForCrush
07-30-2008, 01:58 AM
hey.. sorry for replying late.. as most of you know i was abroad.

and the answer is unfortunately no.. there is no way to stretch your scrotum.
just as a simple way is keeping your whole body hot.

but please dont do it for sooo long time because higher temperature causes some problems with sperm production.

gopballbustеr2
07-30-2008, 07:03 AM
Hey guy. My balls are of respectable size but they are always close to my body. My sac is pretty tight but I would prefer low hangers. Does anyone here know a SAFE way to stretch my balls? Preferably without having to go buy a stretcher. Thanks.

Every try finger cuffs on your dingy? You know, like one end on your dingy and the other end on a finger? It's a bitch to get it off but it kills the boredom.

frostbyte252252
07-30-2008, 11:08 PM
hey.. sorry for replying late.. as most of you know i was abroad.

and the answer is unfortunately no.. there is no way to stretch your scrotum.
just as a simple way is keeping your whole body hot.

but please dont do it for sooo long time because higher temperature causes some problems with sperm production.

Oh damn ok. Thanks though.

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:35 AM
Oh damn ok. Thanks though.

The doctors are different in Europe dude! Get a second opinion.

clicker123
08-06-2008, 09:43 PM
i wouldnt worry bout it for me i have tight tendons keeps my sack tight but it dont bother me...but idk i guess take a warm shower if you really want them to be low at the time lol