PDA

View Full Version : An old Velvet clip

abits
07-30-2008, 04:29 AM
###user banned and copyrighted content removed###

gopballbustеr2
07-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Look at those heels thanks man. If I ever go to Hong Kong I'll be sure to hit you up with some American hos.

pseudouser999
07-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Please dont steal clips from another board

Pseudo

thelantern
07-30-2008, 01:26 PM

PseudoWhat the fuck? You're moaning because a clip was 'stolen' from another board? How about "Please don't steal clips from content producers"?

:rolleyes:

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:50 AM

Pseudo

Hey asshole you didn't make the clip. You are complaining that someone stole the clip that you probably stole. Don't be so negative nobody likes a winer.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 10:34 PM
nice clips ppl any more?

mick_sl8ter
08-11-2008, 04:12 AM
The copyright lobby founded international legal support when people began copying expensive movie productions, and the online community started downloading music and video's for free. Now this has implications to almost all copyright content. Even our relative small online community has to deal with these laws. And there goes all the fun, right down the drain. And its all about the money and bitching forum admins that feel they are they owner of content, while they clearly are not !

And of course our own forum admin here is affraid of the law. I mean you would have to be stupid not to be affraid of the law. Because then you would be an outlaw and nobody wants to be an outlaw, because then the government will hunt you down and make you pay or bleed. (literally)

People please lighten up. I think some people are taking it all too seriously.
You are not a criminal for sharing copyrighted material. And you wont go to jail for it. And they wont shoot you or kill you for it.

And if the copyright lobby will change this, then they are true moneyloving nazi's !

Here is an idea: Alter a well-known copyrighted 'shoot 'em up' game. Replace the nazi's by copyright advocates. And illegally spread it through out the internet. :D:D:D

Jedi
08-11-2008, 04:50 AM
No matter what the legal implications are for breeching copyright laws, people should be more concerned about keeping the producers in business.
It costs a lot of money to produce and maintain a subscriber website. That money comes from the genuine guys & girls who are sensible enought to pay for the service.
If everyone stopped paying for movies, music or whatever because it is being shared then they will not have any money to make any more. For fuck sake wisen up people.

doople44
08-11-2008, 10:21 AM
some people are never happy, even though they can now get a decent BB clip for the price of a packet of fags.