PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting in real life

skweezme
07-31-2008, 04:15 AM
Fantasies are great, we need them. But what about real ballbusting stories?

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Fantasies are great, we need them. But what about real ballbusting stories?

You are right. What about real ballbusting stories.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 11:41 PM
fine maybe ill start a girl that came back from peru that she is addicted to causing ppl pain i swear i knew a rumor of her one time and i didnt tell her so she got mad pulled my hair back and hit me in the balls once i tried to get her hands....anyway she hugs everyone and wants one from me and im talking to my gf on the phone and tell her to go away she gets mad and need me in the balls i was then dragged by my hair and hit in the face...all day all i heard was im gonna bite,cute, and kick your balls off...so when she had to leave i said i'd hug her if she didnt hurt me, so she didnt...but it took a while then her ride arrived late she wanted a hug so you know...watever i gave her it and got hit three times in the balls and she skipped off and got in her car laughing. As well as her friends that picked her up

AussieBalls
08-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Ok, so this is the most recent ballbusting story for me. (it is real, happened in june)

So i was at this hotel with the rest of my cricket team on a trip. We were staying there for a week to play a tournament. Anyway, at the hotel was this girl staying there our age (17) and she was really hot. She was shortish, blonde hair, really big tits. We had been flirting with her the whole week. So on the last night, we were playing nutball in one of the rooms and she was playing too. But it was strip nutball. So naturally we began playing and people started stripping off. But then i threw the ball at her, hit her boobs and said "hey, thats not fair, i got you, you have to strip!". So she said she didnt have to, but then everyone was telling her she did. So she said next time. So she decided to throw the ball back at my nuts. She chucked it right on target and it was going to hit me right in the balls. I flinched before it got to me and it just missed and hit my thigh. That was against the rules, i had to keep my legs open without moving. So she said that i had to strip and she got another go because i flinched. i told her next time, so she came over to me and acted like she was trying to grab the ball. little did i know she was going to do something else. I didnt realise that i still had my legs open, when she came over she distracted me by trying to grab the ball, and while she did this, she swung her foot right into my relaxed balls. There was a massive thud. I felt her foot press against my nuts after she had delivered the blow, just grinding it in. I grabbed my orbs and doubled over in pain. i didnt move for another 5 minutes. After she kicked me, she said "thats what should have happenned" and sat down again.

Mustangguy
08-08-2008, 10:35 AM
What is nutball?

smackMyNuts
08-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Nutball is a game where two guys sit on the floor with their legs open. They then take turns throwing the ball at each other's crotch. Whoever gives up first loses. It was popularized by the TV show Jackass, and as far as I know that's where it started.

I'm not into watching guys play nutball, but I love seeing or hearing about girls playing nutball with guys. I've googled before to try to find stories or pictures of girls playing nutball with guys or girls who want to play nutball with guys, but haven't had a lot of luck, really. Thanks for sharing your story, AussieBalls. That sounds really hot.

Nexus
08-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Never thought about that, i'd probably get turned on if a few guys were playing nutball and a girl whos been watching asks to play :)

I kind of play nutball with my gf, although its mainly her throwing a ball at my nuts as hard as she wants

ballstothewalls
08-11-2008, 06:35 AM
there is a really awesome clip about this (guy throwing something at a womans boobs and then her throwing it at his nuts) on kickme's page. Its the bb2 one from january 15 2008

iron horse
08-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Nutball is a game where two guys sit on the floor with their legs open. They then take turns throwing the ball at each other's crotch. Whoever gives up first loses. It was popularized by the TV show Jackass, and as far as I know that's where it started.

I'm not into watching guys play nutball, but I love seeing or hearing about girls playing nutball with guys. I've googled before to try to find stories or pictures of girls playing nutball with guys or girls who want to play nutball with guys, but haven't had a lot of luck, really. Thanks for sharing your story, AussieBalls. That sounds really hot.

There's been some femdom forums that actually have games where they score points by inflicting pain on a guy's balls. One involves a naked guy that is tied up with arms and legs spread, gagged, blindfolded, and a painted target is placed on his waist with his penis and balls protruding through the bullseye. The girls have a gun that shoots a hard rubber band, and they take turns shooting at his balls with the second highest score being a hit on in penis and the highest score being a direct hit to his balls.

I've posted photos and videos of this elsewhere on this forum, but what go into it here because it is a bit diversion of the theme.

But girls playing games where they attempt to score high points by busting a naked guy's balls is the hottest for me...are there any others anyone knows about?

doople44
08-11-2008, 01:26 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/schoolgirl-guilty-of-testicle-attack/2007/09/06/1188783376505.html

Bladenb4
08-12-2008, 05:30 AM
That Megan is sure good ballbuster, a knee and a kick and directly to the hospital :D

vlad_Drakulav
08-15-2008, 05:07 AM
personally I find that a little sexist. I mean, if a guy was drunk and hit a woman in the breasts for mispronouncing his name and caused her physical harm, there'd be no way he'd get out of that as easy as she did. I'm all for BB and whatnot, but when stuff like this happens I get really annoyed at society.

Zaxx
08-17-2008, 01:58 PM
dude..screw breasts u know how ugly it can turn if a guy lands a hard kick on a girls clits?? its liable to cause serious long term damage and even death under extreme circumstances. so fun n kink aside imo these real life incidents r downright heinous in nature. :soomad but who cares eh..until the day something like this happens to them or someone close to them :cussing:

Dernholm
08-18-2008, 02:48 AM
Strange. If it had been a man attacking a woman over saying his name incorrectly, that would've been an assault and he would've got several years in prison. Quite alarming.

Candy
08-18-2008, 03:54 PM
i have two stories that could fit in this thread

my english is not really good and i try hard so please dont judge me too much on my poor spelling

the first one is comical and does not really count as bb i think ,but anyway

i was with a friend of mine and we were always figthing .. she is really little but athletic, and one day we were in montreal drinking in a pub before going to the just for laugh festival and when we got on the street were the festivity was we were arlready drunk and she told me...hey lets go see cathie gauthier *a female humorist that i dont really like...too vulgar and not enough good material* and she say...i like her..and i respond...whit a playfull but painfull punch on the boob , 3 seconds later i was on my knee laughing in pain because she kicked me in the balls with her combat boots, she felt bad after it and buyed me a beer, talk about luck...a bb and a free beer hahahha

the other story is with my actual girlfriend who know about all my fetishes and she is really open minded ''but always complaining about everything i migth add'' and the first time she busted me was really small hit and nothing was really painfull because she does not wanted to hurt me... but one day i asked her to do it with real strengh and she ordered me to be hum...the doggy style position...i dont know how to say * 4 pattes* in english sorry... well anyway...at the begining of our relation she was scared to hurt me and even dont wanted to give me orders she was shy...awww haha... but anyway i was there and she had a perfect position to bust me ,i was not even aware of my screamings ...at first she asked me if i liked it and if it was hurting but after that, she was really humiliating and strict, while kicking my balls she put a small dildo in my ass , the dildo was not a new thing to do but combined with ballbusting it was incredible. so heum...that was it

i have other stories but none interesting enough for the thread

Rozy63
11-17-2008, 01:42 PM
That shows how much of a double standard there is in the whole world. Here in the US, a man would have gotten much harsher a sentence than 'no sentence'.
It's pretty sad.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-17-2008, 10:56 PM
Haha that's fuckin ridiculous.
Who cares? A drunk chick tagged a guy twice and he blew it out of proportion to get attention. No damage was done they said, sounds like a bitch for going to the hospital. Suck it up, pansy.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Oh, and I should have a great story tomorrow. A female acquaintance of mine has told me I might end up in the ER myself tomorrow. But, I won't bring this lovely lady to court haha

bbbb
11-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Oh, and I should have a great story tomorrow. A female acquaintance of mine has told me I might end up in the ER myself tomorrow. But, I won't bring this lovely lady to court haha
You're a complete prick if you can't read the article properly.

First he did NOT consent to being sexually assaulted.

BB is 'fun' - not assault.

Second, he suffered *severe* bruising.

You make this big ol' claim you wouldn't do anything... right, so if BB wasn't your thing, you still wouldn't?

So, someone can come up to you, and for NO REASON whatsoever, kick your anus so hard it results in *sever* bruising... and you would just - what, laugh it off, while hobbling home with tears in your eyes?

You're a fucking moron if you think this guy is a pansy.

I dare you to kick a woman in the cunt, and when she has you done for sexual assault - you call her a pansy.

See how the cops deal with you for that one - moron.

dyshico
11-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Yea I'm glad this one came up. Even after women's lib and 'equality' there are STILL no laws to protect men against this. We all know from as far back as our early school days that kicking a guy in the balls has been seen at best as just 'harmless fun', or at worst something that its not good to do but well, not really that bad either.

The truth is, if it was HIM attacking HER genitals so severely that she might never have children there is no way he'd have got anything less than 5 years in jail and a lifetime on some government register somewhere. But I think most of all it'd be the social stigma that's relevant. HE would be reviled as a monster by society for attacking her but SHE isn't for attacking him, and that's why the difference exists in law. She would even be praised - even if just secretly - by many women for performing the same act!

Why then, if men and women are supposed to be equals in law and in society, isn't there a Male **** Law?

**** isn't just the preserve of women, there is only half a **** law because it only covers **** of women. Men have just been so indoctrinated to accept this that even they seem to agree!!

If I attack a woman's sexual organs - which would have to involve penetration because of her anatomy - I'm a ******!! If she attacks my sexual organs, which doesn't involve penetration because of my anatomy - then...well, she gets a slap on the wrist at best and not much else happens.!!!

Alot of women in society would also be applauding her, none would be scalding her that's for sure, so its even more encouragement! Add to that the images on the TV and in the newspapers etc of women hitting men and it being acceptable and you end up with todays judgement.

There is such a thing in law as INTENT and its clear she intended for him to have have kids again. If we are convicting robbers, assailants and terrorists and even attacking countries on the grounds of their intent, surely we should be applying it in the courts when this happens.

Guys always speak out against men attacking women in this way BUT we are never against women who attack men in this way - C'mon guys, we were all raised to treat men and women as equals! If you speak out against one you should against the other too!

One day it could be you in hospital having your balls removed for mispronouncing a girl's name, or not putting up the shelves properly, or in one real case, for spilling a plate on the floor. I just hope you are as ready to accept it as ok then as you are now.

Guys we need a bit of solidarity.

Slave-from-Helena
11-18-2008, 11:03 AM
I was read something about Nutball? ;)

Altamesa
11-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately I’ve never played nut-ball, but stuffing a tennis ball inside a sock and then using it to pop a guy in the balls can be a really wicked bust. I have never tried a harder ball, but I think that might be a little too much.

Alec Anaconda
11-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Nut-ball has always been a disappointment for me, because none of the women I’ve played with could hit the target.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Haha ridiculous! Such a douche bag. Anyways back to stories...

This morning I was dominated pretty amazingly. Anyone live in the north and have to like plastic seal their windows and blow dry em? Well ya know how that two-sided tape comes with the kit? Yeah... Umm ouch! My lady handcuffed me to my bed, walked up me and stood on my chest and choked me with her foot on my throat until I couldn't help but cough. She laughed and kicked me hard in the balls. She told me to say thank you but I was in so much pain so she kicked me again I squeezed out a sheepish thank you and she laughed and then wrapped that around my balls and kicked me, squeezed and twisted and then placed a board under my balls n grinded them hard and continued to kick me. My balls were helpless bonded in the double-sided tape. She then sat on my face and made me eat her out before painfully removing the tape and then we went to lunch :)

bbbb
11-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Haha ridiculous! Such a douche bag. Anyways back to stories...

This morning I was dominated pretty amazingly. Anyone live in the north and have to like plastic seal their windows and blow dry em? Well ya know how that two-sided tape comes with the kit? Yeah... Umm ouch! My lady handcuffed me to my bed, walked up me and stood on my chest and choked me with her foot on my throat until I couldn't help but cough. She laughed and kicked me hard in the balls. She told me to say thank you but I was in so much pain so she kicked me again I squeezed out a sheepish thank you and she laughed and then wrapped that around my balls and kicked me, squeezed and twisted and then placed a board under my balls n grinded them hard and continued to kick me. My balls were helpless bonded in the double-sided tape. She then sat on my face and made me eat her out before painfully removing the tape and then we went to lunch :)

Yeah, then you woke up and had corn-flakes for breakfast... nice dream though.

bbbb
11-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Yea I'm glad this one came up. Even after women's lib and 'equality' there are STILL no laws to protect men against this. We all know from as far back as our early school days that kicking a guy in the balls has been seen at best as just 'harmless fun', or at worst something that its not good to do but well, not really that bad either.

The truth is, if it was HIM attacking HER genitals so severely that she might never have children there is no way he'd have got anything less than 5 years in jail and a lifetime on some government register somewhere. But I think most of all it'd be the social stigma that's relevant. HE would be reviled as a monster by society for attacking her but SHE isn't for attacking him, and that's why the difference exists in law. She would even be praised - even if just secretly - by many women for performing the same act!

Why then, if men and women are supposed to be equals in law and in society, isn't there a Male **** Law?

**** isn't just the preserve of women, there is only half a **** law because it only covers **** of women. Men have just been so indoctrinated to accept this that even they seem to agree!!

If I attack a woman's sexual organs - which would have to involve penetration because of her anatomy - I'm a ******!! If she attacks my sexual organs, which doesn't involve penetration because of my anatomy - then...well, she gets a slap on the wrist at best and not much else happens.!!!

Alot of women in society would also be applauding her, none would be scalding her that's for sure, so its even more encouragement! Add to that the images on the TV and in the newspapers etc of women hitting men and it being acceptable and you end up with todays judgement.

There is such a thing in law as INTENT and its clear she intended for him to have have kids again. If we are convicting robbers, assailants and terrorists and even attacking countries on the grounds of their intent, surely we should be applying it in the courts when this happens.

Guys always speak out against men attacking women in this way BUT we are never against women who attack men in this way - C'mon guys, we were all raised to treat men and women as equals! If you speak out against one you should against the other too!

One day it could be you in hospital having your balls removed for mispronouncing a girl's name, or not putting up the shelves properly, or in one real case, for spilling a plate on the floor. I just hope you are as ready to accept it as ok then as you are now.

Guys we need a bit of solidarity.

Everything you said - I agree with 100%.

Feminism is not about equality - it's about getting equality when it benefits women. If it benefits men, they (feminists) fight it. Just look at father's rights for all the evidence you need.

They marginalize domestic violence against men by women and lie that it's primarily men committing d/v.

Man-haters.

At least with BB it's a bit of mutual fun... If you want TRUE female-domination, live with a feminist.

ebusted
11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
The funny thing is that most women don't really believe in Feminism - laws of psychological attraction dictate that they are attracted to dominant, bad-boy types that lead (with many exceptions of course)- they'll never openly admit that (except the very honest and insightfu ones)... I agree that women and men should be looked upon as equals when it comes to the law, and sexual differences need to be put aside - that the girl in question should have had a much harsher sentence - the same equality will never exist when it comes to laws of sexual attraction - as male - female polarity is what will create sparks and fire between a couple. Unfortunately society and judges/lawyers in particular are too obstinate to understand the line that divides male/female sexual inequities and the laws that govern our society.

eric B
11-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't agree that kicking someone in the balls is ****. **** (in my opinion) is when someone sticks something inside you against your own will. I do agree that kicking a person in the balls (non-consentually) should be considered a crime of its own ("genital assault" would be the most appropriate title).

bbforme
11-19-2008, 12:08 PM
I have one actual ballbusting experience.

When I was a teen I was hitting on this pretty slutty chick who was digging me, at a dance-hall type place where my parents camped/had their summer home.

Anyway:

Next to the dance hall is a pool room with arcade games and shit. I'm in there, jackassing around with her and I make like I'm going to pretend box with her. So I put my dukes up all proper and stuff, and she puts her hands up like she's going to do the same....then ducks and uppercuts me in the goodfellas. Before I can think twice she's delivering like a combo down there, and I probably get hit with 2-3 more good ones.

Feisty bitch for sure, with a touch o' the sadism. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be for me, because I like a little teasing and sexiness to go along with my BB. Not to say I haven't had a wank to it, cause uh...well, duh.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah, then you woke up and had corn-flakes for breakfast... nice dream though.

Haha I could care less if you believe me. I'm just sharing what did actually happen. My ex and I used to have our own clip site, this is nothing out of the ordinary. Your ridiculous for calling some1 you don't know a liar just because we have differing views on something. Grow up. Look up my old SN on here when my ex and I were together; "busted couple" and I'm sure you can find a clip or two.
If you don't want to hear about people's real-life ballbusting stories, don't read this topic on the forums. I don't appreciate the flaming; I have been a member on her for a few years now and I don't need you questioning my validity. I go here to read and share stories not argue with immature, jealous, losers who can't get a woman to bust his balls. Get over yourself so we can continue having a fun, productive times on the forum. K thx

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-19-2008, 01:03 PM
I have one actual ballbusting experience.

When I was a teen I was hitting on this pretty slutty chick who was digging me, at a dance-hall type place where my parents camped/had their summer home.

Anyway:

Next to the dance hall is a pool room with arcade games and shit. I'm in there, jackassing around with her and I make like I'm going to pretend box with her. So I put my dukes up all proper and stuff, and she puts her hands up like she's going to do the same....then ducks and uppercuts me in the goodfellas. Before I can think twice she's delivering like a combo down there, and I probably get hit with 2-3 more good ones.

Feisty bitch for sure, with a touch o' the sadism. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be for me, because I like a little teasing and sexiness to go along with my BB. Not to say I haven't had a wank to it, cause uh...well, duh.

Haha very nice! Did u press charges?! Hahaha jk jk ok I'm done lol. Sounds like a fun girl, still talk to her?

basedball
11-22-2008, 12:47 AM
I was only busted once,that was when I made fun of a girl in my class.She didn't say nothing that day,but the next day,she came in front of me and asked me about some homework,and wile we were talking,a friend of her distracted me by calling my name and then she kneed my balls.the same girl one tried to grab my balls,but she grabbed my belly instead but she didn't realize and she kept squeezing for about one minute and then I told her that she grabbed my penis and she believed me .:D

delusion
11-22-2008, 01:31 PM
2 years ago at high school there was a girl in my class who always tries to punch and slap my balls. she was doing it without a reason and she was hitting so hard that i always used to fell on the floor. she grabbed it 4-5 times too and one of the times she realised I was really hard and laughed. she was always giving upskirts to me too and catch me looking then come and tried to bust my balls again. damn this chick was hot.

bbbb
11-22-2008, 09:20 PM
Haha I could care less if you believe me. Good for you - then you won't take any offense, at all, to me calling you out on talking shit. I mean, you don't care - right?

I'm just sharing what did actually happen. My ex and I used to have our own clip site, this is nothing out of the ordinary. Good for you. I'm glad you have had some very erotic experiences which you have recorded.

Your ridiculous for calling some1 you don't know a liar just because we have differing views on something. But below, you're name-calling... I guess it's ok for you but not for me, right? ;)
Let me guess - if this were a story of someone else calling another nobody some names, you'd claim "what douche bag, getting upset over name-calling, I'd never get upset over something as silly as name-calling, no... never... not meeeee, I'm perrrrfect donchyanno!!!"
It's not a matter of differing views - it's a matter that you are mocking a victim of a serious sexual assault. How about someone **** your wife (or g/f, if not now, of the future) and I mock her? Would that piss you off? I mean, she'd be a right... "douche bag" yeah?

Grow up. Look up my old SN on here when my ex and I were together; "busted couple" and I'm sure you can find a clip or two. Seriously, your giant shoulder-chip attitude and superiority complex is more than enough for now, thanks.

If you don't want to hear about people's real-life ballbusting stories, don't read this topic on the forums. Oh I do, but let's repeat "real life". What I'm not interesting in reading, is someone's seriously deranged view that a man who is severely sexually assaulted against his will, is somehow a douche bag and thus, seemingly open to mockery for daring to take legal action against the criminal who committed the crime upon him.

I don't appreciate the flaming; Says he who came on calling a victim of a serious sexual assault a 'douche bag' and 'pussy' et al.

I have been a member on her for a few years now and I don't need you questioning my validity. I'm not interested in your validity - or rather, the validity of your claims, as is the actual case. I couldn't care too much at all. If they're true - great, if not - it fits the character you're demonstrating down to a Tee. What I do question is your claims that you wouldn't take legal action against someone attacking you, perhaps sexually, entirely unprovoked and against your will, resulting in 'severe' bruising and hospitalization, etc. while having the indecency to mock victims of sexual assaults.

I go here to read and share stories not argue with immature, jealous, losers who can't get a woman to bust his balls.This is the name-calling you complained about me doing, right? Let's see now, I called you a moron (based on hateful comments directed at victims of sexual assault) and liar (more to niggle you than anything)... but YOU are ok to spew out an entire list of names, while condemning me for two.

Gee, aren't you the big man!!!

Get over yourself so we can continue having a fun, productive times on the forum. K thxOh Magnum, I am in no need to get over myself. I simply take offense at bigotted morons with intensely sexist views, such as your good self, Sir.

elfede888
11-29-2008, 04:45 PM
i thinck that the real life ballbusting is the best, but there isn`t so much grabs/squeeze..

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Good for you - then you won't take any offense, at all, to me calling you out on talking shit. I mean, you don't care - right?

Good for you. I'm glad you have had some very erotic experiences which you have recorded.

But below, you're name-calling... I guess it's ok for you but not for me, right? ;)
Let me guess - if this were a story of someone else calling another nobody some names, you'd claim "what douche bag, getting upset over name-calling, I'd never get upset over something as silly as name-calling, no... never... not meeeee, I'm perrrrfect donchyanno!!!"
It's not a matter of differing views - it's a matter that you are mocking a victim of a serious sexual assault. How about someone **** your wife (or g/f, if not now, of the future) and I mock her? Would that piss you off? I mean, she'd be a right... "douche bag" yeah?

Seriously, your giant shoulder-chip attitude and superiority complex is more than enough for now, thanks.

Oh I do, but let's repeat "real life". What I'm not interesting in reading, is someone's seriously deranged view that a man who is severely sexually assaulted against his will, is somehow a douche bag and thus, seemingly open to mockery for daring to take legal action against the criminal who committed the crime upon him.

Says he who came on calling a victim of a serious sexual assault a 'douche bag' and 'pussy' et al.

I'm not interested in your validity - or rather, the validity of your claims, as is the actual case. I couldn't care too much at all. If they're true - great, if not - it fits the character you're demonstrating down to a Tee. What I do question is your claims that you wouldn't take legal action against someone attacking you, perhaps sexually, entirely unprovoked and against your will, resulting in 'severe' bruising and hospitalization, etc. while having the indecency to mock victims of sexual assaults.

This is the name-calling you complained about me doing, right? Let's see now, I called you a moron (based on hateful comments directed at victims of sexual assault) and liar (more to niggle you than anything)... but YOU are ok to spew out an entire list of names, while condemning me for two.

Gee, aren't you the big man!!!

Oh Magnum, I am in no need to get over myself. I simply take offense at bigotted morons with intensely sexist views, such as your good self, Sir.

Feel better? Ready to move on yet? I mean, jesus! That must have been a monumental waste of time. Except, you obviously would rather enjoy arguing on a forum then contributing. Excellent to have you aboard, bbbb!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-02-2008, 01:38 AM
2 years ago at high school there was a girl in my class who always tries to punch and slap my balls. she was doing it without a reason and she was hitting so hard that i always used to fell on the floor. she grabbed it 4-5 times too and one of the times she realised I was really hard and laughed. she was always giving upskirts to me too and catch me looking then come and tried to bust my balls again. damn this chick was hot.

...Lucky! Damn I could have used a woman like that in my HS!

bbbb
12-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Feel better? Ready to move on yet? I mean, jesus! That must have been a monumental waste of time. Except, you obviously would rather enjoy arguing on a forum then contributing. Excellent to have you aboard, bbbb!
Why is trying to educate someone with intensely sexist & bigotted views considered a waste of time? I'd rather try and educate someone that their view is sexist and bigotted, than argue - but further, I'd rather try to educate someone of their bigotry & sexism than be said bigot and sexist.
Likewise, it is excellent to have you onboard too! If for nothing else, but to demonstrate for the world how to be a world-class bigot who condones and mocks sexual assault.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Haha! Wow you need reading comprehension... Go post on the thread I made for you to complain on.

This thread is about ballbusting in real life. Not complaining and wasting forum space with your non-sensical rants. You're ruining the forums.

bbbb
12-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Haha! Wow you need reading comprehension... Go post on the thread I made for you to complain on.

This thread is about ballbusting in real life. Not complaining and wasting forum space with your non-sensical rants. You're ruining the forums.

It's also not for mocking unwilling victims of severe sexual assault. And I have also responded to your childish antics, as below:

And a post, just for you, magnum - who intentionally misrepresents other members words:

http://www.webdelsol.com/The_Potomac/issue2/crybaby.jpg

I get the impression, the below image reflects a quite accurate portrayal of you everytime you read one of my posts where I call you out for your bullshit, lies, misrepresentations, mockery of *unwilling* sexual assault victims and generally stupidity...

http://slattern23.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/crybaby.jpg

In fact, I do have a vague memory of seeing one of your video captures previously, I think it had a really masculine looking arm & hand - supposedly belonging to a woman - smacking a pair of testicles lightly...

kneefodder
12-08-2008, 10:14 AM
When I was fourteen I used to share a school bus with a girl of the same age named Emma. Emma was a sporty young lady and would often travel home after games still wearing her netball or hockey skirt as she would always be in too much of a rush to change. This was pleasant enough for a teenage boy but the icing on the cake was that the bus had a heater duct alonside the seats that Emma liked to rest her foot on so that the wrap of her gymskirt would flap open revealing her thighs and knickers to my adoring gaze. I always assumed this was a calculated tease on her part until one day on having got off the bus behind me as normal she spun me round and calling me a dirty pervert slammed her knee full force into my balls several times. I still had the last laugh though because as she pinned my pain wracked form under her foot and made me swear, on pain of her ********** me, never to look up her skirt again she was giving me the best view up her skirt ever!

asd.asd.asd
12-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Nice, real life is always best

bbbb
12-08-2008, 10:30 PM
When I was fourteen I used to share a school bus with a girl of the same age named Emma. Emma was a sporty young lady and would often travel home after games still wearing her netball or hockey skirt as she would always be in too much of a rush to change. This was pleasant enough for a teenage boy but the icing on the cake was that the bus had a heater duct alonside the seats that Emma liked to rest her foot on so that the wrap of her gymskirt would flap open revealing her thighs and knickers to my adoring gaze. I always assumed this was a calculated tease on her part until one day on having got off the bus behind me as normal she spun me round and calling me a dirty pervert slammed her knee full force into my balls several times. I still had the last laugh though because as she pinned my pain wracked form under her foot and made me swear, on pain of her ********** me, never to look up her skirt again she was giving me the best view up her skirt ever!

I had a very similar situation. I was picking on two girls, and one of them cracked me good with her foot. I fell down, grinning ear to ear - but what a marvellous view I had from down there. I'm sure they knew I could see, and was seeing up their skirts to their fine panties.... but, ahhhhhh.

teenguy
12-10-2008, 11:42 AM
You know bbbb, with all due respect...WE AREN'T STUPID YOU KNOW. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we are all smart enough to figure out what sounds real and what doesn't. Some people will believe his story, some won't but if you don't believe it, then say so and move on. And you have already said so.
As for stories, I wish I had real stories, but they only last like 5 seconds hahaha, so I don't consider that much of a story. What can I say bbbb, in the U.S. it's a little different. Damn. Be glad you live in the UK bbbb

kneefodder
12-12-2008, 07:36 AM

You got me. But the first bit about her flashing her knickers off IS true and I can tell you that by the time she would get up to leave the bus my balls would be aching as much as if she had busted them for real!

zombieman2007
12-13-2008, 12:54 PM
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/dec/09/port-st-lucie-woman-accused-attacking-officer-groi/

Dix
12-23-2008, 06:50 PM
This is a rare actual ball battering. It's someone looking after an elderly man and beats him. There is a hidden camera to try to catch the abuse. She beats this poor old soul and near the end, pulls his legs apart and hammers him in the balls. It's actually quite disgusting. Hope this link works.

http://www.flurl.com/video/32313149_elderly_patient_beaten_by_care_worker.htm (http://www.flurl.com/video/32313149_elderly_patient_beaten_by_care_worker.htm )

mick_sl8ter
12-23-2008, 09:27 PM
This is a rare actual ball battering. It's someone looking after an elderly man and beats him. There is a hidden camera to try to catch the abuse. She beats this poor old soul and near the end, pulls his legs apart and hammers him in the balls. It's actually quite disgusting. Hope this link works.

http://www.flurl.com/video/32313149_elderly_patient_beaten_by_care_worker.htm (http://www.flurl.com/video/32313149_elderly_patient_beaten_by_care_worker.htm )

I pitty the fool who gets off on this.

ball_bustee
12-23-2008, 09:44 PM
recently in florida, a woman was arrested for "biting a mans private areas"...we all know what that really means

gary198
12-24-2008, 08:02 AM

She ought to be sentenced to life and a day in a prison where the inmates have access to her. Tell them what she did and let them handle it.

bbbb
12-24-2008, 08:32 PM
She ought to be sentenced to life and a day in a prison where the inmates have access to her. Tell them what she did and let them handle it.
Yes, 100% correct - consensual BB is fine, if it is not consensual - it is sexual assault, nothing else.

cracker
12-24-2008, 08:57 PM
sex; if not, then it is sexual assault. I've only heard of women serving a light sentence if they kick a cop in the balls.

A factor is that men are assumed under the law to have superior force. So, a woman can pull out a knife if in a fight with a man. As long as she doesn't kill him or stab him repeatedly, she will be seen as defending herself. Reverse the situation and the guy is going to The Big House. So, obviously if a knife is not considered EXCESSIVE FORCE (a crime), then a kick in the balls isn't either.

cracker
12-24-2008, 09:18 PM
I was dating a 24 year old woman I wanted to screw. She was a real bitch but I put up with her for ex, because she had an apartment and had a car.

She didn't say anything but once we were having sex it was obvious that she was obsessed with hitting men's balls. She would stare at my naked balls and tapped them with her foot once and said "squish." I knew I had a ballbusting fetish but she was such a bitch I didn't want to let her hit my balls. I had no respect for her. I could have easily said "Do you want to gently punch and knee my balls, I've always wondered just how much it would hurt?" Without a doubt she would have said yes. Heck, she would have got off on it. In retrospect, what I should have done was offered to trade blows to her cunt and my balls. One for one and gradually getting harder. Under those conditions I would have let her hit my balls.

My ex wife and I engaged in mild ballbusting. At first, we both stood naked and I really squeezed her nipples hard and told her to "tap" my balls at the same time. She did, switching to a fist and hitting them moderately hard. I jerked myself off with my other hand and then diddled her after I came while still squeezing her nipples very hard. (She also liked to have her nipples bit.) She liked feeling pain and giving pain. In her words: "Why didn't we do this before?" But, for the most part, we just had typical sex. During intercourse she would say: "Harder, hurt me." Ironically, she was dominant in real life (as was I) and modestly submissive in the bedroom (I wasn't --- I only wanted a woman to hit my balls in a very controlled manner and as part of a hand job or whatever).

Dreihundert
12-24-2008, 09:23 PM
sex; if not, then it is sexual assault. I've only heard of women serving a light sentence if they kick a cop in the balls.

A factor is that men are assumed under the law to have superior force. So, a woman can pull out a knife if in a fight with a man. As long as she doesn't kill him or stab him repeatedly, she will be seen as defending herself. Reverse the situation and the guy is going to The Big House. So, obviously if a knife is not considered EXCESSIVE FORCE (a crime), then a kick in the balls isn't either.
lol... :| in the realm of sexual fantasy this sounds good, but I kind of think that an attack to the testicles for the hell of attacking is excessive.

In self defense, a shot to the balls is perfectly right!

clicker123
12-24-2008, 11:17 PM
today for christmas i got these heels from kegan and then later he was laying in the floor so i went up and he said he didnt feel like standing so i put my toe on his cock and the heel on his balls, i know cuz i could feel them, it was great i kicked a little into him til he said he'd get up but i decided when he got up i need himin the nuts and when he fell back down i put the toe on his balls and thanked him for the heels and we watched the end of our show got bored and decided to tell ya'll it and after this since all the new material posted i kinda wanna bust him some more...:D

justjon
12-24-2008, 11:29 PM

Who the hell let this this sick fuck into a "caring" profession?!
Stupid bitch should be beaten like she beat him.
Also...after watching this, i'm not really looking forward to my later years in life!