PDA

View Full Version : Some things I would like to see and hear

Castratrix's pet
07-31-2008, 07:49 AM
I have strong femdom surgical ********** fantasies, and a femdom sleeves fetish (me with my arms covered to my hands in long sleeves, the castratrix in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows).

These are some things I would like to see and hear.

1. Pictures of beautiful sexy young women wearing long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows. Prefer very dominant poses.

2. Videos of a beautiful sexy young woman wearing a long sleeve shirt rolling her sleeves up above her elbows. While she is rolling up her sleeves she tells a group of women that she is going to ******** a man and how she is going to do it, or she threatens a man with surgical **********. Then she poses in some very dominant poses perhaps talking about ********** a man.

3. a group of sexy farmgirls (wearing long sleeve shirts) secures a male farm animal for **********. Then the girls (especially the girl who is performing the **********) rolls up her sleeves and she castrates him.

4. Videos of a group of castratrixes casually discussing eunuchs and the surgical ********** of men. They talk with each other about why and how to do it, share their favorite surgical techniques, any special things they like to do to him during ********** surgery like ****** masturbation during the ********** surgery and when they do that, surgically destroying his ability to ever have another erection, any other surgical procedures they do at the time like prostatectomy or penectomy, etc. They also discuss what the man is like after they ******** him and why and what effects of the ********** are their favorite and why, so on and so on.

I have no idea where to find anything like this, but if anyone knows where to find it or if anyone has or can make and it and post it here please do.

gopballbustеr2
07-31-2008, 07:55 AM
I've never heard of this fetish with rolled up sleeves that is interesting. What is the name for the fetish?

gopbаllbuster
07-31-2008, 10:09 AM
I would like to see videos with a little bit of scat and ballbusting mixed.
http://img207.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-18678/loc20/55986_shitty_times_2_123_20lo.jpg

Castratrix's pet
08-01-2008, 07:01 PM
If anyone really does have or can make anything like I'm looking for here, I would appreciate it if they could please post it here and add it to this site. Thanks.

misterjover
08-03-2008, 03:01 PM
I love the farmgirls idea. Something with cowboy hats and daisy duke shorts would be hot.... with a very barbaric ********** device used for large animals.

:wooow

Dafootlover22
08-04-2008, 09:37 AM
so what's the deal with the rolled up sleeves thing? I've seen people roll up their sleeves all the time, and I never got aroused from it or even found it interesting. Other than that I feel the same way for the other stuff you listed, like the sexy farm girls. That would be great to watch, but is that stuff even legal to produce? Like if the guy signs a consent form/contract for example and he actually wants it to happen. I wonder how many people would want to watch that.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 11:39 AM
oooo ow that sounds painful...but would be interesting post some if you've got it

Castratrix's pet
08-09-2008, 07:20 AM
I wish others here would please post answers to this. I would just like to read their posts and know what they think about this, and would love to see some pics and vids of the things I asked about here. Would especially like to hear from women members alking about **********.

If anyone has any pics or vids of the things I would like to see and hear please post them or the links to them here. Thanks.

frostbyte252252
08-10-2008, 03:24 AM
I wish others here would please post answers to this. I would just like to read their posts and know what they think about this, and would love to see some pics and vids of the things I asked about here. Would especially like to hear from women members alking about **********.

If anyone has any pics or vids of the things I would like to see and hear please post them or the links to them here. Thanks.

Yeeeeah. This is a ball busting forum. Not **********.

Also your posts in many threads tend to be creepy. Stop it.

Castratrix's pet
09-01-2008, 03:02 PM
I was hoping that more women would have answered this thread. I know there are female members here who are into femdom **********, male ********** performed by women. A lot more men are into this fantasy than women, but there are some women who are into femdom ********** as well.

Something I've said many times is that almost all the femdom ********** stuff we hear about, fantasies, experiences, role play, and so on about male ********** performed by women is from men and from men's perspectives. But there are women who are turned on by this, women who are into it, and it would be nice to hear from them about their femdom ********** fantasies, experiences, role play, thoughts and feelings too.

Hearing only from the guys gives us only half the picture. So it would be interesting to also hear from women who are into femdom **********.