PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Ballbusting Site

stewie88
07-31-2008, 10:13 AM
I love this site...http://clip4sale / studio / 11463........http://www.jennys-slave-school.com/main/preview-video.html

gopbаllbuster
07-31-2008, 10:15 AM
We don't appreciate spam here.

HsspodeBusted
07-31-2008, 11:30 AM
As long as it exposes more material and info on Ballbusting...who care if its spam or not.

gopballbuster
07-31-2008, 12:15 PM
As long as it exposes more material and info on Ballbusting...who care if its spam or not.
Thank you, some thinking people.

gopbаllbuster
07-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Thank you, some thinking people.

Are you going to respond to each post again?

skweezme
07-31-2008, 01:57 PM
Thanks stewie88! Cool clips! Cruel ladies!

cbtsubbie
07-31-2008, 03:36 PM
I agree!

Some hot scenes there!

Sicckmind
07-31-2008, 06:46 PM
Are you going to respond to each post again?

Wait a minute .. what the f**k .. Why is there 2 users utilizing the same name ??? GOPBALLBUSTER >> and from the same location and with the same tag line ?? .. it also seems like there is some tension between them .. Whats goin on .. Damn, that purple kush is strong.

+Matthew+
07-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Evil twins separated at birth.

gopballbuster
07-31-2008, 09:03 PM
Wait a minute .. what the f**k .. Why is there 2 users utilizing the same name ??? GOPBALLBUSTER >> and from the same location and with the same tag line ?? .. it also seems like there is some tension between them .. Whats goin on .. Damn, that purple kush is strong.
There is actually like five gopballbusters. Kickme made the second one, and Bremuse0 made a couple more, and then there's me, the original. I guess Sharon did not want to delete the fake gops, even though they start fights.

gopcocksucker2
07-31-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey, I have a question. If I shit into your mother's rectum, and she shit's that same shit back into my rectum...is that considered space docking? I've always wondered that...I'm sure someone here knows.

testes
08-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Hey, I have a question. If I shit into your mother's rectum, and she shit's that same shit back into my rectum...is that considered space docking? I've always wondered that...I'm sure someone here knows.
you're the most pathetic individual I've ever seen.

you must be in deep shit that you behave like this.

very deep shit.

Alec Anaconda
08-01-2008, 01:37 PM
I think jennys slave school is an excellent site and anybody calling the original post spam is being malevolent.

There are no annoying pop ups, no demands for an email address and tons of free, on topic pictures and generous video clips.

These are clearly well made videos showing genuine ball kicks, slaps, punches and other material.

So what if they ask for a little cash for their efforts? This stuff takes hours to make and requires equipment that does not grow on trees. Web sites with this content and bandwidth also cost real money, and I suspect that the girls don’t work for free either.

If you don’t want to buy, then you don’t buy.
I expect you want me to pay you to read my eBooks!

And before anyone accuses me of spam, I have no connection, financial or otherwise, with this site.
:soomad

linklierok
08-01-2008, 02:50 PM
look around dude, its just a guy spreading malevolence as you put it under a duped name to be an ass. just ignore it.

markerbull
08-01-2008, 10:25 PM
I have seen some decent ones before but this one is really good. Thanks again!!

arnoldwinslet
08-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi all, this is my first post here and the material on this site excites me a lot. I'm playing with my balls for a while and decided to publish my balls beeing tortured on the net. Some of my pictures right here and some others plus videos on my blog at bandingballs.blogspot.com (http://bandingballs.blogspot.com). Hope you enjoy.

Magnum
08-05-2008, 08:48 AM
jenny has some pretty outrageous legs. She could kick a pair of nuts up into your throat if she wanted to.

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:57 PM
jenny's slave school is a wonderful site by the way...her bday was the 25th also...i bet she had a busting party