PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Is Such A Cunt!!

gopcocksucker2
07-31-2008, 11:53 PM
gopballbuster2 told me to say it. He is holding my dad hostage, threatening to suck his dick!

jds
08-01-2008, 09:26 AM
What a JERK....:cussing::autogun

gopballbuster
08-01-2008, 09:44 AM
What a JERK....:cussing::autogun
No, it's just Bremuse0 being his trolling, childish self. He wants attention, so he'll get it in this way. Hopefully Sharon bans him.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
08-01-2008, 10:11 AM
User "gopcocksucker2" and his other profile "Lager" is now banned.

Please stop writing things like this.:(

You can create a new profile if you can behave otherwise stay away from the free forums.

testes
08-01-2008, 10:12 AM
I have never seen such a childish idiot who spends so much time in acting like crap.
incredible.
is he a mutant?

(I'm off here,because that idiot will react.he must.he can't stop himself from reacting, even if he wanted it. he send me a reaction that he won ,because I got tired of his nonsense)

linklierok
08-01-2008, 10:33 AM

You can create a new profile if you can behave otherwise stay away from the free forums.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Please do the same for gopballbuster2, pretty please?

Su0
08-01-2008, 10:41 AM

Fine. Good faith can still be assumed for gopballbuster2 and other alter egos? No to sock puppets thanks. Looks like way too much is looked through fingers.

Bremuse0
08-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi Sharon, you should check the IP addresses of the people registering all these accounts. Specifically gopballbuster and sarah_the_buster.

I think gopballbuster should be banned for a week or two. It might give him some time away from these forums to reflect on the fact that he doesn't have to start fights with every person every chance he gets, and it might help him realize that these forums don't revolve around him. He has done nothing but cause problems around here for the past 2 months.

gopballbuster
08-01-2008, 10:45 AM

THANK YOU!!!!!
:bananajum
Now please get rid of all the gopballbusters (except me, of course)
It would also be nice if you would send a PM to all the trolls and idiots reminding them to shut up or get banned. Thanks

gopballbustеr2
08-01-2008, 10:47 AM
It would also be nice if you would send a PM to all the trolls and idiots reminding them to shut up or get banned. Thanks

Speaking of that Sharon you PMd me and said that there is only one account allowed per person here. There is a trolling account called Sarah_the_buster and "she" is believed to be gopballbuster. Could you check that out please?

Sarah_The_Buster
08-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi Sharon, you should check the IP addresses of the people registering all these accounts. Specifically gopballbuster and sarah_the_buster.

I think gopballbuster should be banned for a week or two. It might give him some time away from these forums to reflect on the fact that he doesn't have to start fights with every person every chance he gets, and it might help him realize that these forums don't revolve around him. He has done nothing but cause problems around here for the past 2 months.

Do you contribute anything? You should be banned, all you do is fight. If you will be banned, I'm willing to be banned, just so long as you're gone. I hope Sharon will take me up on that, because you really do nothing but start fights and troll. Just go away!

Bremuse0
08-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Do you contribute anything? You should be banned, all you do is fight. If you will be banned, I'm willing to be banned, just so long as you're gone. I hope Sharon will take me up on that, because you really do nothing but start fights and troll. Just go away!

If you aren't the same person then you should have nothing to be afraid of.

And no, I'm not willing to be banned for an alternate account you made. And neither you or your main account (gopballbuster) contributes anything other than fighting with everyone.

I think Sharon should just ban everyone that makes multiple accounts. There is no reason for it, and it just adds to more fighting when you fight with people on both accounts.

Sharon, if you could, can you please check to see if gopballbuster and Sarah_The_Buster were registered from the same computer?

Sarah_The_Buster
08-01-2008, 11:03 AM
If you aren't the same person then you should have nothing to be afraid of.

And no, I'm not willing to be banned for an alternate account you made. And neither you or your main account (gopballbuster) contributes anything other than fighting with everyone.

I think Sharon should just ban everyone that makes multiple accounts. There is no reason for it, and it just adds to more fighting when you fight with people on both accounts.

Sharon, if you could, can you please check to see if gopballbuster and Sarah_The_Buster were registered from the same computer?

Please Sharon, check our IP addresses, and then ban Bremuse. I've nothing to be afraid of, I'm just offering to be banned so Bremuse can be banned.

Bremuse0
08-01-2008, 11:39 AM
I've nothing to be afraid of, I'm just offering to be banned so Bremuse can be banned.

That isn't how it works. You can't offer to be banned to get someone else banned.

Richter
08-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Bemuse, it's really really doubtful they're the same person.

Bremuse0
08-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Bemuse, it's really really doubtful they're the same person.

Oh ok!!!!!

Sacktap
08-02-2008, 01:36 AM
why all the arguing... arent we all here to just talk about bb???

Sharon is hot dont mess with her :P she might just boot you in the nuts

gopballbuster
08-02-2008, 11:01 AM
why all the arguing... arent we all here to just talk about bb???

Sharon is hot dont mess with her :P she might just boot you in the nuts
Really Bremuse is the only one that cares. Just about everyone else agrees with you.

Sarah_The_Buster
08-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Really Bremuse is the only one that cares. Just about everyone else agrees with you.

Ha, I like your new signature, it's so true.

Bremuse0
08-02-2008, 10:18 PM

In reference to your signature. I said the only time I post anything about YOU. Not in general.

You need to Read -> Comprehend -> Post

gopballbuster
08-02-2008, 10:27 PM
In reference to your signature. I said the only time I post anything about YOU. Not in general.

You need to Read -> Comprehend -> Post
Someone is a little defensive. Have I hit a nerve?

zetsubou
08-03-2008, 04:54 AM
Are you ever going to stop bickering?

teenguy
08-04-2008, 06:35 AM
I don't think they will stop anytime soon. At least the moderator is back.

iron horse
08-04-2008, 11:42 PM

Hi Sharon, thank for taking the time to moderate this forum and keep it civil.

By the way, you have a lot of fans that would love to see you in here more! :loveeyes

skweezme
08-05-2008, 01:14 AM
here, here! love to see some more women here

Sarah_The_Buster
08-05-2008, 10:34 AM
here, here! love to see some more women here

Well, perhaps if people like gop2 and bremuse would not accuse the women of being men, more would stay.

Richter
08-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Can you imagine the mod's idea here? "Well I've banned that person! I won't have to look at titles like Sharon is a Cunt anymore." Then replies to it keep it at the top of the forum. :D

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:23 PM
yes what a waste of a thread sharon is very kind...i wish we could just get all the arguing behind us...doesnt seem to happen anytime soon...but plz be kind ppl :D