PDA

View Full Version : submissive males for gelding

billybadger
08-01-2008, 03:45 PM
I would like to suggest as i hope a few of you would agree, that it should be legal and ok if a submissive guy wants to be gelded by a dominat woman.
so long as the guy realy wants it and signs a discliamer then why not
after all they are are balls to do with what we want are,nt they?

Odust
08-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I think the issue you'll run into there is the supposition that you must be insane to want that. If you're insane, you can't be allowed to make that kind of decision for yourself. Erego, any woman who actually follows through with your twisted desire is taking advantaged of the mentally handicapped.
Welcome to society. If you're not the same, you're deficient.

You should also consider that the more extreme forms, as are so often depicted in the works of our many lovely forum contributors, could kill you. Internal bleeding, infection, these are reasons why surgical procedures are only carried out by those with years of training. Hell, even a few rubbers bands, if taken off at the wrong time, could flood your veins with toxic blood.

linklierok
08-01-2008, 06:04 PM
the issue is personal choice. Society doesnt seem to agree but from every "sane" form of morality i've considered, theres no reason it should interfere in whatever you want to do (or let someone else do) to your own body.

If the practice was more accepted, it could certainly be done safely, sterilely. They could even have the mistress of your choice do the actual snipping.

They do it to a million animals a day i'm sure (not-consensually of course) but have a human say they wANT it and this same government that was doing it to the animals says NO.

How messed up is that? :D

I don't see how they could consider you insane for wanting to do it to yourself, but so many other practices in our american society, which are bizarre to say the least (if not obviously insane), are accepted. Not going to go into details, but religious zealotry is one example.

clicker123
08-06-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm submissive actually i don't really enjoy it...but the ladies seem to have fun with it