PDA

View Full Version : A Thread for Stories (True or Fictional)

gopballbuster
08-03-2008, 03:00 PM
We have a caption pics thread, a videos thread, a pictures thread, why don't we have a stories thread?
I'll start us with the first one:
She Got Away

*Note - this story is 99.5% true, I only changed the location. Everything else you read happened exactly as I say it did.

It was a cold night in, right after Christmas. All the local colleges had let out for their holiday break, and so many college students had gone home for a few weeks to be with their friends and families. A few of my friends and I had decided to go to a new bar that had just opened up downtown, we were going to see if we could meet a few girls. As we passed some of department stores, my friends and I watched as the banners reading Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas were taken down, in favor of ones saying Happy 2006 and Happy New Year. We finally arrived at the bar, but as we got out, we noticed the amount of college kids there. I remember my friend Dave making a comment about how the cops should chase the 20 year old kids away. All the sudden I saw about seven really hot girls standing around, waiting to get in.

My friends and I got in line behind these women, and began to listen in on their conversation. I heard one say, "Why does it have to be so damn cold", another replied to that, "Well Anna, I guess you should have worn boots, like all the rest of us, or at least a coat" Anna replied, "Sorry we all don't have a collection of whore boots like you, Monica" Monica then replied, "You better shut up or I'll tell that cop you're only 20" Anna replied, "So are you!" I could tell the cop was going to be an ass about it; he just had a walk that gave him away. He walked to the front of the line and started looking at people's IDs.

The two under aged girls look at each other and said how they better just try another bar. Another girl said that they should just relax, that she would show him her ID, flirt with him, and they would all get in. She then added, "If that doesn't work, I'll give him a good, strong kick in the balls" I overheard this and thought I was going to lose it right there. Monica then said, "O, ya, I'd live to see you do that, Gabrielle". My shoe fetish kicked in, and I began to look at their shoes. I saw Anna had a pair of black stiletto pumps with a really pointy toe. Monica was wearing a pair of black knee-high boots stiletto boots, Gabrielle had a pair of boots a lot like Monica's, except they were about an inch higher, making them about 5 inches tall, the fourth, and as of yet unnamed girl had a pair of pumps with about three inch heels, and a pointy toe. The two girls with pumps were wearing your garden variety party dress. Gabrielle look like she just came from an office (even though she said she was still in college), as she had on a red silk blouse, and a gray skirt that came to just above her knees. Monica was wearing a low-cut black blouse, and a pair of jeans, with the boots that came to her knees.

As they got closer to the door, we saw the cop had turned a couple people away already, and I heard one of the women say they might have to try another bar. The cop checked Gabrielle and Katie's (the unnamed girl) ID, and let them in, but they he got to Anna, who he would not let in, same story for Monica. As I pulled out my wallet to show him my driver's license, he told me to wait right there. He made Anna and Monica come with him to the curb, along with Katie and Gabrielle. There was some talking, which I could not make out, but it quickly turned to yelling. The cop got in an aggressive pose, with his legs spread apart, and his arms crossed. Monica and Anna were doing most of the arguing, Gabrielle and Katie were urging they to be quite. Finally the cop said he was taking them all to jail.
At this point, walked over to the cop and asked him if he would just let them off with a warning. He turned toward me, shoved me backwards, to where I hit the curb and fell, and told me to stand back or I'd be sorry.

Just as he was about to get on his radio and call for a paddy wagon to come, I saw Monica put her hand on a car, take a step back, and raise her boot-clad foot back to her ass, as though she were stretching. I thought I knew what she was going to do, so I motion to her to stop, and wait a minute. She gave me a confused look, but lowered her foot. I walked back over to the cop, and rather forcefully grabbed him by the shoulder and said "HEY!" I then gave the thumbs-up to Monica to go ahead. He turned his head, and said "That's it, you're under are" The pointy toe of Monica's boot hit perfectly on the cop's testicle. The cop fell to the ground and laid there convulsing, in what had to be the most pain he had ever felt. Monica then said, "ARREST ME NOW, YA FUCKIN' PIG!" At this point, I had about the biggest brown spot on my jeans I've ever had. Monica then looked at me, and said, "Thanks, you really helped me." All the girls then started yelling things at him, like "You're balls are done, pig, and you're really going to get it now, asshole!" I asked Monica how she was able to kick so hard, and she said, "I'm play on the soccer team at college, in fact, we're all soccer players."

My friends stepped forward and told me we better go. I told them to just wait a minute. We heard on the cop's radio, "William 23, say again" All the cop could muster was a groan. Anna then looked at the huge smile on Monica's face, and said, "I want to kick him" Gabrielle said, "Relax, we'll all kick him." Katie said that she did not want to kick him. After a little bit of persuading from her friends, Katie lined up like she was taking a penalty kick, and just as the cop put his head up, she nailed his balls with the top of her foot, and the cop just slammed his head back on to the street. His radio again said, "William 23, say again." Monica then said, "Let's ******** him" Katie, with a new found love a ballbusting, quickly agreed. Anna said that was a bad idea, though. All Monica had to do was say they just needed to step on his sack hard enough, and his balls would pop. They finally all agreed to pop his nuts. My friends and I were the only men left, and almost all the ladies were cheering them on. They decided that Anna and Gabrielle would each have a ball to pop. The cop could tell what was coming, but he was hardly in a place to stop it.

Monica then walked over to the cop, knelled down to where her vagina was at his throat, she undid her blouse (she was wearing no bra), and said how he would never get excited about breasts again. She then stood up, kicked him in the top of the head, and again at his ear. She then stepped on his throat, causing some pain, but he could still breathe. Katie stood over him, putting one of her heels on each of his wrists, breaking some bones. He cried out in pain, but the girls did not care. Finally, Gabrielle and Anna pulled his pants down, and pulled his boxers partially down. They then took his swollen balls, and laid them on the street. All the girls and I counted down, one, two, three, and they used their boots and pumps to smash what little dignity he had left. We all saw flashing red and blue lights reflect on the buildings two blocks over. I told the girls they could get away in my car, as they came via the subway. As we drove away, all the girls could talk about was how "They really fucked that pig up” and he'll never fuck with anyone again. Monica was especially proud of those savage kicks to the head, as she cleaned the blood off of the toe and heel of her boot. We exchanged phone numbers, and are still friends to this day. None of us were ever caught, and as for Monica, I know she busted another cop about a year later. I'll ask her the details of that, and post it here. Hope you all enjoyed my story.

teenguy
08-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Cool story, the only thing that ruined it was the signature at the bottom. BTW, I hope you changed the girls names out of privacy consideration.

john smith
08-04-2008, 08:02 PM
this story is the BIGGEST lie ever, if it were true he could of at least validate it with a news article or something, i mean he would have nothing to fear since they never got caught so there names wouldnt be in any news story 99.5% true my fucin ass
:cussing::machine::autogun:soomad

gopballbuster
08-04-2008, 08:39 PM
this story is the BIGGEST lie ever, if it were true he could of at least validate it with a news article or something, i mean he would have nothing to fear since they never got caught so there names wouldnt be in any news story 99.5% true my fucin ass
:cussing::machine::autogun:soomad
Okay, I guess in Alaska, every little crime gets reported, but down here where there are more than one million people, we have actually news. I can just see the headline now:
St. Louis City Police Officer Kick in Groin - we have news like murders and shootings, not assaults.
Try coming in from the cold after a while.

balla68
08-05-2008, 04:00 PM
idk...its a toss up... could go either way maybe the cop didn't want it published??? ya never know...but still its EXTREMELY hard to believe... can't make heads or tails of it...damn good story anyway you view it

Bremuse0
08-05-2008, 07:38 PM
idk...its a toss up... could go either way maybe the cop didn't want it published??? ya never know...but still its EXTREMELY hard to believe... can't make heads or tails of it...damn good story anyway you view it

What the hell...

Something like this this would definitely be newsworthy and it isn't up to the cop whether it gets published or not.

You would have to be living in fantasy land to think this actually happened, and out of your mind to think this actually happened and wasn't in the news.

srskills2006
08-05-2008, 07:50 PM
All I got to say is damn if that is true i would wear a cup from this day forward.

gopballbuster
08-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, when you break it down, it's just a cop being kicked in the groin. It's not like he was killed, or ever in danger of dying. If the media were to report every assault on a police officer, that's all they would talk about.

balla68
08-06-2008, 01:53 AM
if i was the cop i woulda shot em

Rebecca
08-06-2008, 05:17 AM
Why are their so many people who like to argue and criticise on this forum?

I don't know if this story is true. I'm inclined to doubt it, but anyone who thinks that a story like this couldn't be buried by the cops is naive. If you were that cop, would you want it made public that you were beat up and ********* by young women? I know enough cops (and men) to know that the majority would not want everyone in town to be made aware of such a thing.

But moreover ... who cares if it's true or not??? It's a great story! Considering (and presuming) that everyone here is a fan of ballbusting, why would you engage in any action that might result in a decrease of this type of post?
Personally, I'd like to read more such stories. My beau and I love the stories of young women/girls getting the kicks in, especially to guys in authority.

I say, keep the stories coming!

Rebecca

Sarah_The_Buster
08-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I don't know, it's probably based off a true story, but I doubt they actually ********* him. I say probably about 70% true, but the rest is great fiction.

gopballbuster
08-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Why are their so many people who like to argue and criticise on this forum?

I don't know if this story is true. I'm inclined to doubt it, but anyone who thinks that a story like this couldn't be buried by the cops is naive. If you were that cop, would you want it made public that you were beat up and ********* by young women? I know enough cops (and men) to know that the majority would not want everyone in town to be made aware of such a thing.

But moreover ... who cares if it's true or not??? It's a great story! Considering (and presuming) that everyone here is a fan of ballbusting, why would you engage in any action that might result in a decrease of this type of post?
Personally, I'd like to read more such stories. My beau and I love the stories of young women/girls getting the kicks in, especially to guys in authority.

Rebecca
Well, unfortunately, that's my only true story of a cop being busted. If you like, I'll try my hand a fiction. I take it you want cops being busted in my fiction, correct?

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:40 PM
i liked the story either way so who cares what it is ima take his word and say it was based off real events...nice story dude

gopballbuster
08-06-2008, 10:42 PM
i liked the story either way so who cares what it is ima take his word and say it was based off real events...nice story dude
Thank you, I'll try my hand at fiction and hopefully get it posted in the next few days.

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:52 PM
well i think you've made stories before that ive enjoyed im sure they will be good

gopballbuster
08-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I would just like to clear one thing up, they did not ******** him. Reading many of the posts, I see most of you are under the impression they ********* the cop. I'm sorry for the confusion; I'll be clearer in the future. She did give him several kicks and stomps in the balls, however.

poolman2
08-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Rebecca said it perfectly.

It was a story. Just enjoy it for what it is. And it is a very good story at that. FWIW, I personally don't believe it was all true, but it still a very good story. So please continue if you have any more from where that came from. :bananad:

poolman2

gopballbuster
08-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Rebecca said it perfectly.

It was a story. Just enjoy it for what it is. And it is a very good story at that. So please continue if you have any more from where that came from. :bananad:

poolman2
Well, the same girl (Monica) says she kicked another cop, but I wasn't there, and I don't really believe her. If you want though, I'll call her and get the details, and post them. Even if it is true, I don't think the second story will be as good as the first.

poolman2
08-07-2008, 06:48 PM
gopballbuster,

Yes! We do want to hear more! :bananajum

Thanks,

poolman2

gopballbuster
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
gopballbuster,

Yes! We do want to hear more! :bananajum

Thanks,

poolman2
Allright, I'll call her now, hopefully she'll answer her cell phone.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 11:22 PM
you know a colorful set of people dont ya gop lol i wanna hear it too...idc if its tru or not really its all good...

squeezednuts272
08-11-2008, 02:39 PM
It was a friends B-Day so we took him to a strip club. If you have ever been to a strip clup on your bday you know they usually pull you onstage and mess with you for a little while doing various things like spanking, ripping your underwear off, or doing a pole drop. Now a pole drop is realitively simple and harmless most of the time. You lay down and straddle the pole and a stripper climps to the top and slides down onto you. Today was an exception and example how things can go wrong. The stripper was a little thick but pretty good looking girl. She climbed to the top (about 15 feet above my friend) and started to slide down, spinning and such. She lost her grip and cam crashed now knee first. Luckily my friends nuts broke her fall and she was OK. I cant say the same for him. True story :)

gopballbuster
08-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi everyone, sorry it took so long, but I was preoccupied with other matters. This story comes from my friend Monica, she says it's true, but I have my doubts. I'm quite dubious, but I don't know either way for sure. I'll let you all be the judges as well, so without further adieu, here is the story.

Monica was in the car, going down the highway with her friend Shannon, on their way to do something a nice your girl shouldn't (I don’t actually know what). They were going about 65 MPH in a 60 MPH zone. All the sudden, they see flashing red and blue lights behind them. Monica pulls the car over, and would normally have taken the three points, but those points would have put her at twelve points, just enough to get her license suspended for twelve months. So, as the cop walked up to her car, she began to flirt with him, and be a "very nice girl".

This got her nowhere, so she turned to begging. She begged the policeman to not give her a ticket; she really did not want to lose her license. But all he had to say was she should think about the consequences of her actions. She was beginning to get pissed now, but thought he was going to be nice when he walked back to his patrol car, set down for a few seconds, and reemerged without his ticked book. She expected the policeman to come back and say something to the effect of you better be careful next time, or I will give you a ticket. She was going to give him the normal yes, officer, thank you, officer, have a nice day, but she would have no such luck.

As he walked back to her, he ordered them out of the car. As she and Shannon got out of the car, he told each of them to put their hands on the hood, and spread their legs. The officer searched Shannon for weapons, copping a feel as he patted her down. Shannon gave Monica a sort of look that said she was pissed, but also very frightened. As he patted Monica down, she understood Shannon's look, he did the same thing to her. Now naturally, I knew what was coming, so I asked Monica what she was wearing. She said she could not remember, but she knew they had just come from running in the park, and she and Shannon were wearing running shoes. Monica was wearing a slightly worn pair of pink and silver Puma running shoes. Shannon was wearing mostly silver and some white Puma running shoes. Anyway, he put handcuffs on her, turned her around, and told her she was under arrest for speeding and not being currently insured. Monica told him she had insurance, she just forgot to put the new card in her car. She even had a card that expired just five days ago.

He told Shannon she was free to go, but the car was going to be impounded. She asked the cop if she could get her cell phone out of the car, and he said yes. She pretended to not be able to find it on the passenger side, and began to walk over to the driver's side. As she got to the back of the car, the cop turned around and said "Get back on the other side of the car!" Shannon said sorry, and began to walk back. Just as the cop began to give Monica her rights, a big truck came by and no one could hear anyone. Shannon took this opportunity to walk back behind the cop, line up her kick, and kick his balls with all her might. He grabbed his balls, but the kick from the college soccer player was so hard, he could not help but to fall, curling up. Monica then told Shannon to spread him eagle and pull his arms back. With handcuffs and all, the college soccer player lined up the cop's balls as though they were a soccer ball and this was a corner kick, backed up a few steps, ran forward, and kicked the cop with all her might. He let out a moan, and tried to resist Shannon's hold on his arms, and her powerful legs holding his legs in place.

Monica then told Shannon to look on his belt for the handcuff key. Shannon found it, and un-cuffed Monica. They both got in the car and drove down the highway, leaving the cop to give chase or give up.

Now, the reasons I think this story is made up...
A) No one is lucky enough to kick two cops in the balls and get away with it twice
B) The police almost never arrest someone for speeding and not having current insurance (especially if they are a hot young girl and just forgot to put in the new card)
C) The story seems to appeal to my fetishes just a bit too perfectly
D) The cop would have got up, and chased after them, aching balls and all

Now that you have read the story, decide for yourself if you think it's true or not. Thanks for reading.

Bladenb4
08-12-2008, 05:43 AM
I agree with you. Great story ! The cop would remember the plate number and easily find the car after that, but the story is still sexy and great, nomater true of false :)

lovethatflavor
08-12-2008, 09:47 AM
From the point that I was a young girl I've had to help out my daddy with taking care of our farm animals. Grooming, milking and brushing animals was what I started out as but since I turned 16 I've been helping my daddy with birthing new cows and even removing the testicles of male cows. I think I've done probably 15 castrations since i turned 16. I also help my daddy with running the rest of the farm but I do most of my work with the cows, and the rest is just not as fun. Now that I'm 18 all the guys consider me fair game I suppose because when my daddy isnt around they all try to flirt with me. I guess I can;t blame them...I do tease them a little. Wearing short shorts and climbing the ladder to re paint the barn to they can all see a little of my ass. Wearing loose fitting shirts when I pick up hay so they get glimpses of my bare breasts, and I never wear a bra. My daddys friend is always hanging around me. He's in his early 40's, kinda cute. When my dad isn't looking he keeps trying to touch me. Several times hes touched my ass when working with me and I play back with him by rubbing up against him sometimes. Rubbing my ass across his jeans in narrow places so it seems accidental. I think he'd been scared to try to initiate anything with me because of my daddy but I took care of that. Yesterday my daddy was sick so he left me in charge of the help at the farm. After most of the morning work was over I sent everyone home except my daddy's friend. I aksed him if he could help me get someting out of the tool shed. He followed me into the tool shed and I closed and loacked the door.
"what are you doing?" He asked.
"I want you to touch me." I said. He looked nervous. "Please?" I asked "please, touch me" and I took off my shirt. He came over and brushed my hair away and squeezed my nipples in between his thumb and index fingers. "Mmmm...that feels so good." I moaned leaning into him. Rubbing my crotch against the bulge in his jeans. He cupped both my breasts in his hands and started kissing my neck. I undid the buttons on his jeans and reached into his pants grabbing and stroking his penis.
"You seem less timid than I thought you would be." he said undoing my pants and slipping his hand in to feel my vagina.
"Oh, you don't know the half of what I want to do to you," I replied. I stepped away from him and stripped down completely.
He stood there and stared at me.
"You are so beautiful," he gasped and he started coming towards me again.
"Wait." I commanded. He stopped and looked at me. "Having second thoughts are we?".
"No I just want you to strip down."
I took off all his clothes and I looked at him. He was built from all the farm work but his penis was certainly lacking. I'd say maybe 2 inches long slightly erect. I laughed a little unconsciously.
"what are you laughing at?" he asked.
"oh...nothing." I said as I approached him. I took his penis in my right hand and his balls in my left hand and squeezed them both lightly.
'Do you like that?" I asked.
"Obviously" he replied.
"Really? It doesn't seems to have grown that much larger to me." I laughed.
He drew back a little bit. "what?"
"Well really its nothing, I've just seen much bigger."
"Its not fully erect yet." He fumbled.
"I doubt it would be much bigger even if fully erect." I replied.
He suddenly shoved me against the wall of the tool shed and grabbed my breats in his hands and started sucking my nipples.
"I'll show you just how long it can get."
I decided to let him think he was in control for a little while leaning back into him and moaning. Touching his penis untill it got really hard.
"How does it look now?" he asked smugly.
"You were right," I replied. "Its so huge."
He smiled slyly back at me. "Why don't you kiss it and show your appreciation."
I got down on the floor on my hands and knees and put my open mouth over his penis. Not touching it just breathing hotly on it to drive him a little crazy first. He put his hand on the back of my head and tried to force my mouth down on his penis. I closed my lips ofer it and ran my tongue over the head of his penis and he shuddered. Just when he started to relax from the licking I stopped and said.
"This would be so much hotter if you were tied up and I could just have my way with you."
"You want to tie me up? I don't know about that."
"Oh come on. I'll make sure its very very fun for you." I said and licked his penis some more.
"I guess its ok."
I took him to the other side of the barn and grabbed a rope and tied his arms up leaving him hanging from a rafter on the ceiling.
I planted kisses down his body and started stroking his penis with my hands and rubbing my breasts on it. I grabbed his balls in my left and hand started sucking his cock. After about 45 second of sucking I sqeezed his balls very hard in my hand just for a few seconds.
"Hey!" He exclaimed.
"Oh, I'm sorry my hand slipped a little."
"Its ok." He said.
"Is it?" I grabbed his balls back in my hand and squeezed a little harder.
"What are you doing!?"
"I thought you said it was ok." I replied.
"I meant it was ok that you did it on accident."
"Well," I said, "I'll keep doing pleasurable things for you if you let me squeeze your balls. I'll be sure to do it gently."
"What things are you going to do for me that will make up for that" He queried.
I stood up and I ran my hands over my body caressing my breasts and rubbing my vagina. "What do you want?"
He seemed very interested. "I'd like to be able to lick you."
"Ok" I said " You can lick me if I can put a gag in your mouth afterward."
"Why would I need to wear a gag?" He asked.
"Thats not your concern." I said replied sitting on the ground and spreading my legs. I started fingering myself in front of him. "Don;t you want to lick me?"
He thought for a minute and stared as I teased him. "Yes." He said.
I untied him from the rafter and helped him lay on the ground. I kept his hands tied above his head though.
"I though you were gonna untie me so I could lick you."
"I have a different way I want to do it and if you wanna lick my pussy you'll deal with it."
I climbed over him and stood with my feet on either side of his face.
"Nice view?" I asked.
He nodded at me. I lowered myself onto his face smothering his lips with my vagina. I could feel his tongue darting in and out and sliding over my clit. I stood up after about 30 seconds to give him some air and then sat back down. I then wrapped my fingers around his left testicle and squeezed really hard. I could feel the vibrations from his screams on my pussy. It felt better than the licking. I let go and waited a couple seconds, before standing up, to let his screams die.
"Untie me, please." He said.
"No, you haven't fullfilled your part of the bargain yet. I still get to gag you."
"Gag me for what? Do you really think I'm gonna go through with that after what you just did?"
"Why not? Didn't you like licking me? Didn't I taste good?"
"I did enjoy licking you, but not the immense ball pain. Now untie me."
"No." I answered holding up a ball gag,"Lift yourself up so I can wrap this around your head."
He laughed and said, "No."
I decided to kick him really hard in the balls.
He yelled and folded himself over to protect his balls not realizing that they would just be exposed on the other side of his legs. So I got down on my knees and punched his testicles really hard twice. He flopped back over screaming and trying to cover his genitals with his roped up hands. I let him yell untill he got red in the face and then calmed himself down. I sat down on his chest with legs spead and my vagina right in his face and said, "If you do as I say I'll be nice to you while I do what I want. I might even be a bit more gentle. Otherwise," I stopped and went to grab a gair pair of shears from the wall. "I'm just gonna cut your balls off and no one will hear you scream anyway. Everyone else is gone and I drugged my daddy's soup so he would be knocked out. Its just you, me and the animals." I sat back down on his chest with the shears across my lap. "
"Whats it going to be?"

I decided to post part of a story I just finished. I used to love those "Choose your own adventure" books when I was little so I thought it might be fun to write the next part with either the guy co-operating from then on or not. I wasn't really sure which way to go so I was gonna let you decide, Just post which you prefer and the one that gets to most responses through private messaging or replies I will write to. If I don't get responses I'll just write which one my husband would like.

linklierok
08-13-2008, 05:34 AM
I love it so far dearest. :iluvu: I think it would be more fun if he doesnt cooperate.

gopballbustеr2
08-13-2008, 10:56 AM
The Story Gop1 Posted Is False!!!:(

gopballbustеr2
08-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone, sorry it took so long, but I was preoccupied with other matters.

Masturbating?

lovethatflavor
08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
The Story Gop1 Posted Is False!!!:(

what does it matter? Its a contribution. I could say I'm the reincarnation of mother Theresa gone wrong. Doesn't really matter. What matters is ball busting.

gopballbustеr2
08-13-2008, 11:50 AM
what does it matter? Its a contribution. I could say I'm the reincarnation of mother Theresa gone wrong. Doesn't really matter. What matters is ball busting.

No I meant he stole it from another site. That was posted a couple months ago on the oldies but goodies forum.

lovethatflavor
08-13-2008, 12:00 PM
does it stand for you being a republican ball buster or just a "gop" of something? or is that gob?

spokozboko
08-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Nice stories but they don't seem too realistic. But who cares anyways?

clicker123
08-18-2008, 06:42 PM
hey try this there is a good series of stories called "pussy envy" bout some guy in russia or something that envies girls and tries them until he gets busted and they find that he likes this and...oooo you'll see its just a great story i can post some if you want.

gopballbuster
09-13-2008, 05:23 PM
does it stand for you being a republican ball buster or just a "gop" of something? or is that gob?
Sorry I took so long to answer, but I just now read the question. In short, yes. Originally, my wife found this forum, and made this account (hence it being ballbuster not busted), but over time, I started to post here more than her. She is the big time Republican, not me, though. I'm more of an independent, with both conservative and liberal viewpoints. Hope that answers your question.

amberstone117
09-14-2008, 02:39 AM
Thanks for the contributions. I really like the idea of a story thread. I love ballbusting stories. more, please.

gopballbustеr2
09-14-2008, 06:40 AM
Sorry I took so long to answer, but I just now read the question. In short, yes. Originally, my wife found this forum, and made this account (hence it being ballbuster not busted), but over time, I started to post here more than her. She is the big time Republican, not me, though. I'm more of an independent, with both conservative and liberal viewpoints. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks for the insight on your name, especially considering this is a ballbusting forum.

gopballbuster
09-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the contributions. I really like the idea of a story thread. I love ballbusting stories. more, please.
Well, tell me what kind you would like to see, and I'll try my hand at making it.

gopballbuster
10-13-2008, 07:02 PM

Rebecca

Note – this story is 100% fiction
I wrote this story with the help of my wife, she wrote the parts with the man, and I wrote the parts with the women
*There is NO m/m ballbusting

Ali hated cops. She hated the police for several reasons. She hated them because she was a petty thief, and they always arrested her. Her brother was in a gang and they arrested him. Ali blamed the police for her brother being in prison. She never knew her father, and her mother decided to give her and her brother up for adoption. Her brother and her still keep in touch, even though he’s in prison. Ali was eventually adopted by a family in the suburbs, and she had a nice life. She never really fit in at school though, as she was an African-American girl from the inner city, and most of the students at her high school were white.
Ali had just turned 18, and was by far the most beautiful girl at her school, standing at 5’10, and only 130 lbs, with straight hair that went down about a quarter of the way down her back, and black glasses that accented her perfectly proportioned face.
At any rate, Ali finally made friends with another African-American girl, Paige, and a white man named James. Paige looked a lot like Ali, but not quite as beautiful, and a little shorter. She was, however, gothic. She wore all black, with black combat boots. James was about 5’8 and 100 lbs. He wore typical clothes for an 18-year-old man, and a pair of Nike silver and black running shoes. It should also be noted that James had extremely well developed leg muscles, and not an ounce of fat on his entire body, not that any of them had any. Ali slowly found a happy medium between the two of them. She typically wore a black top with no sleeves, a pair of black or dark blue tight fitting jeans, and a classic pair of black and white low top Converse All Star sneakers.
Like most Friday nights, Ali, James, and Paige went to the mall to hang out and kill yet another night. As they stood near one of the entrance, Ali noticed an area under the loading dock that would be a perfect place to hide, as it could only be seen from a perfect angle, and none of the security cameras could see it. As the night progressed, a security guard told them they were loitering and if they did not leave, he was going to call the cops.
Ali was feeling particularly pissed that night, and she replied back “Fuck you, wanna be pig!” The security guard told her that was a mistake, he was calling the cops. After about fifteen minutes, a police car pulled up. Out stepped the cop Ali hated more than any cop in the world, Officer Richardson. Officer Richardson was only 5’7 and 150 lbs, but would talk shit to a guy who was 7’5 and 300 lbs. Officer Richardson started to walk towards them, stopped, and said “Well, Ali Jones and her crew, looks like I get to ruin your night again.” Ali got pissed now, and yelled back, “Fuck you, you fucking worthless pig!” The officer then said, “Just for that, I’m going to arrest you tonight.”
He told them to line up against the wall, and spread eagle. Just then, some customers began to walk out of the mall. Richardson looked at them and yelled, “Go find another exit, this one’s closed!” He then went back to his patrol car, and got some orange traffic cones and put them near the doors at that exit, as he did not want anyone around for what he was going to do next. Little did he know how big of a mistake that was. He about climaxed at just the thought of touching Ali, he had always thought she was the hottest woman he had ever seen. He first patted down Paige, taking a prolonged fell of her breasts and crotch. He then gave James a brief pat down, before he got to what he had been waiting for – Ali. As he walked over to her, he said how he was going to enjoy touching the “little whore” Ali quickly responded, “You’re the little one, you bitch” He did not say anything, but began to grab and fell all over her crotch, and then up to her perfect, amazingly tight breasts.
When he grabbed her breasts, he began to touch her with his full erect penis through his pants. Ali decided enough was enough, so she turned her head around, and saw the cop’s eyes were closed, as he just had his hands on her magnificent breasts. She then turned to Paige and James, and gave them a little look, and indication of what she was going to do. They both got it, and smiled at her, as if they were giving her their approval. James then quickly but quietly ran behind the cop, and suddenly used his hands to grab the cop by the throat, and pull back, choking him, while he used his legs to spread the cops legs apart. The cop tried to speak, but James was choking him so hard, he could hardly get enough air to breathe, let alone speak. James also kept the cops legs enough apart so Ali could get in a perfect kick. At first, she did not know how long James could hold on, so she gave the cop a quick, kick. She drew her foot up a little, stretching her tight jeans, and then with blinding speed, brought her Converse All Star low top black and white clad foot back right into the cop’s ball sack, catching both his balls with the hard rubber of her hell. The cop’s face said everything that James’s choke hold would not allow him to. Paige then yelled “Again, again, smash the pricks balls again, Ali!” Ali then turned around to James, and asked if he could hold him for another kick. James said sure, and Ali brought her whole foot back, placing it on the ledge. With another round of great speed, Ali brought her foot forward, and smashed her hard rubber shoe square on, catching his balls straight on again. This time, her foot kept going, and lifted the cop’s whole body.
The cop was beginning to turn blue, so James released him from his choke hold, and allowed him to fall to the ground. He was gasping for air, and he began to dry heave, as he curled up in a ball. Without showing any mercy, James took a step forward and buried his running shoe in the cop’s face, leaving a mark. Paige walked over to them, and told James to hold his upper body, and for Ali to spread his legs apart. James stood on his face and chest, like a hunter over his dead prey, he even stomped the cops face a couple times, making sure to cause more pain the previous stomp. Ali spread his legs as far apart as they would go. Paige then jumped up as far as she could, and came down on the cop with her right foot, the heavy combat boots just missing their mark of his right nut. Her heavy boot instead landed on his penis, doing some damage. Paige then just told them to hold their position, as she was going to try again. Paige then raised her combat boot clad foot, and landed perfectly on the cop’s right nut. The cop cried out in pain, but there was no one to hear them but the three uncaring teenagers.
Ali then thought she saw headlights in the distance, so she suggested they take the battered cop under the loading dock, so even if someone drove by, they would not see them. The cop cried out, “No! Please be merciful” in a faint voice, but James simply said “Shut up, pig, you don’t get a vote!”, and stomped his heel down to break the cop’s nose. They then agreed, and dragged him under the loading dock, out of everyone’s sight. When they got him over there, they began to batter him from head to toe. James continued to kick his head, face, throat, and chest, while Paige and Ali stomped, kicked, and squeezed his balls. Paige said she would go into the food court and get some water, in case he passed out. Ali told her not to, because she might run in to the security guard that kicked them out and called the cops. Page just told her she would bring back another set of balls to stomp, and with that she left. Paige returned a few moments later with a couple glasses of water. Ali then said that she wanted to beat his upper body, and James could have a crack at his balls, and Paige quickly agreed. James replied, “No way, I’m not going to touch his balls, even if it is through cloth and shoes, that’s just gay. If you want to beat his upper body though, I’ll just stand here and watch.” Ali and Paige agreed, and they began to mercilessly kick and stomp the cop’s face, and neck.
They had been beating the cop for about an hour now, and were getting tired. James spit a lugie on the ground, and Ali got an idea. She walked over and stepped in it, getting it all over the bottom of her shoe. The then hopped back, making sure the whole lugie stayed on her foot, stepped on the cop’s chest, and told him to lick it off her shoe. He initially remained still, so Paige stomped the cop’s balls with her combat boot, and said “Do what she says, douche!” The cop then licked the spit and snot off Ali’s shoe. Ali then yelled, “Now swallow!” He did, afraid Paige would again stomp his nuts. Ali and Paige then left James to guard the cop, and they went around getting various items off the ground for the cop to lick up. After the girls walked away, the cop tried to get up and get away, but James slammed him to the ground, and savagely kicked him in the head, and even stepped on his throat with full body weight, until his face started to turn blue again. James then said, “Because I’m such a nice guy, I won’t tell the girls you tried to escape, you worthless pig” The girls returned a few minutes later, with all kinds of gum, dirt, old, half eaten food, and all sorts of other disgusting things on their shoes. The cop licked each of the girl’s shoes clean, and swallowed every bit of what he licked off. Ali said that James should have his shoes cleaned, but James said no way, that was too close to gay for him.
Paige then said how she was board, and wanted to ******** the cop, but Ali said that was a bad idea. Paige asked, “Why?” To which Ali responded, “Because we need to let him know if we end up in any sort of trouble, we will come back to his home, and slowly cut his balls with a rusty blade” The cop kept still as Paige delivered a final kick from her combat boots to his balls, before jumping on his chest. James then delivered the hardest kick he had yet to the cop’s throat, and then to his mouth before walking away. Ali then approached the cop, who was gasping for air. She said, “Aww, did my friends kick you too hard? How about this…” she delivered a devastatingly hard kick to his balls, with the bottom of her black and white low top Converse All Star sneaker. The cop then threw up, and James, Paige and Ali all laughed, taunting him. They then stole his baton, pepper spray, radio, hand cuffs, and gun, and walked away.

Hope you enjoyed my story, any feedback would be appreciated. Remember, my wife and I wrote this story for Rebecca because she said she like the type of story where young women busted cops. If everyone wants, I’ll continue the Ali, Paige, and James story saga, with any combination of the above characters. Again, constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thanks for reading the story!

gopballbuster
10-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Okay, guessing no one liked my story. Could anyone be so kind as to tell me why they didn't like it?

balla68
10-15-2008, 05:27 PM
i liked the story maybe pictures of paige and ali would get a better response?? anyway nice story!!!

gopballbuster
10-15-2008, 06:56 PM
i liked the story maybe pictures of paige and ali would get a better response?? anyway nice story!!!
I wish I could, but it's fiction. Anyway, I would like to hear what you liked and disliked, it you don't mind.

gopballbustеr2
10-16-2008, 08:05 AM
Okay, guessing no one liked my story. Could anyone be so kind as to tell me why they didn't like it?

I don't like it because you are a phoney.

gopballbustеr2
10-16-2008, 08:06 AM
I wish I could, but it's fiction. Anyway, I would like to hear what you liked and disliked, it you don't mind.

"It" you don't mind?

Rebecca
10-17-2008, 04:50 AM

We really liked your story!

We (my boyfriend and I) were talking about it, and we realised we both really like the idea of a group of girls kicking the hell out of an older guy's nuts! But not just one or two kicks/knees/etc, but really goin' to town on them! Not giving a damn whether or not they permanently damage him. Or better yet, wanting to do just that.
Of course in real life that would be unacceptable, but in a story ... fantastic!

Keep up the great work!

Rebecca

gopballbuster
10-17-2008, 04:07 PM
We really liked your story!

We (my boyfriend and I) were talking about it, and we realised we both really like the idea of a group of girls kicking the hell out of an older guy's nuts! But not just one or two kicks/knees/etc, but really goin' to town on them! Not giving a damn whether or not they permanently damage him. Or better yet, wanting to do just that.
Of course in real life that would be unacceptable, but in a story ... fantastic!

Keep up the great work!

Rebecca
Thanks, my wife and I will write a continuation of the story and try to finish it by Sunday. Thanks for the nice comments.

balla68
10-18-2008, 10:56 PM
looking forward to the next chapter

gopballbuster
10-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Sorry everyone, going to have to push the story back. Hopefully tomorrow.

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 06:55 AM
Sorry everyone, going to have to push the story back. Hopefully tomorrow.

THE STORY HE HAS BEEN POSTING IS FROM THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES FORUM. HE DID NOT WRITE THIS STORY, HE IS COPYING AND PASTING IT. THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :soomad

gopballbuster
10-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Sorry for the delay, but I've now finished the new story. Enjoy...

More Fun

A few months had passed since their last encounter, and Ali, James, and Paige had all graduated from high school, and had gone to college. Nothing had ever come from there the “run in” with Officer Richardson, and although they still spoke of it as one of the best nights of their lives, they had let it pass. Ali and Paige stayed in their home city for college, sharing a house off campus, but James went away, and was not seen much of him. Ali still wore her dark jeans, dark sleeveless shirt, and black and white low top Converse sneakers, but Paige had matured quite a bit since we first met them. Paige now wore dresses, skirts, and blouses, and nice shoes.
On this particular day, Paige had to leave for her internship at 11:00, and Ali’s last class of the day ended at 11:00, so they just missed each other. Ali was walking down the sidewalk, back to the house they shared, when she noticed a police car following her. She brushed it off, and went inside her house, and began so study. After about twenty minutes, Ali noticed the police car that had followed her was parked outside her house. She thought this was a little strange, as almost everyone else on the street was at work, class, ect, not home. After about another ten minutes, Ali heard through her open window, “Yeah, you’re right, that’s her”, and two car doors slam. The doorbell then rang, and Ali went to answer it. When she answered the door, she asked what the cops wanted. After they asked to come in, she said no, but they came in anyway. They then asked her what her name is, and she replied that it is Ali. They asked her what her last name is, and growing ever suspicious, Ali asked what all this was about. The one cop just said they would asked the questions, and demanded again what her last name is. Ali did not want to tell them, afraid they were on to her ballbusting past.
Ali noticed one of the cops was staring at her shoes, so she asked him, “Why are you staring at my shoes?” The cop got a little red, but did not reply. The other cop then told her they were going to need to take her down to the station. Her mind began to race, as she was not sure how she was going to get out of this. She though, “Damn, if it was just one cop, I could just kick or knee him in the balls and be done, but there’s two.” She then got an idea. When one of the cops told her to get going, she asked why she was being taken in. The cop replied they just needed to talk to her, so Ali asked it could just be done there. The cop told her no, so Ali said no. Ali then grabbed both their balls.
Ali held on to their balls with a death grip, causing both the cops to cry out in pain. Ali showed no mercy, as she hated cops. After a little while, the cops fell to the ground, with the beautiful African American woman standing over them. Ali then told them they were going with her. She asked them if they were going to go by themselves, or if she was going to have to take them by the balls. They both said they would go peacefully. Ali took them down to the basement of the house, and tied them up against some pipe, and pulled down both their pants. She took their belts with their guns, radios, clubs, ect so they could not have them. Ali paced to and fro, attempting to decide what to do with her prisoners. She gave one of the cops a snap kick in the balls, and then a head butt, but she was not exactly sure what to do. Just then, Ali heard the door open.
She went upstairs to see Paige, dressed in a black, short dress with silver ballet flats. Another African American woman came in behind Paige. Paige introduced her as Tina. Tina was also very beautiful, but in a different way than Ali and Paige. She had short hair that only came to her shoulders, very firm breasts, and a very nicely proportioned face. Tina had no fat on her what so ever, but she was very tall. She stood at 6’0, but with her boots, she was 6’4. She was wearing a black, business type blouse, and a short, grey skirt. As I said, she was wearing black, leather boots with a four inch, stiletto heel. They came up to her calves, which left plenty of room to see the rest of her beautiful legs. She had that look that said I could kick your ass if I wanted, but I’m too much of a lady to do it. As Paige introduced Ali and Tina, Ali told Paige she had a surprise for her. Ali then told Tina if she liked cops, or did not want to break the law, she should leave now. Tina then replied, “I hate cops more than anyone in the world and don’t care about the law!” Ali then said, “Excellent” and led Paige and Tina to the basement.
As they got to the basement, and saw the cops tied up, Paige began to ask some questions. She asked how, why, ect, the usual, and Ali told the story as you read above. Tina then asked why the cops were there in the first place, and Ali and Paige explained what was said in my first story about this group. Tina then got an idea, so she called Ali, Paige, and herself him a huddle away from the tied up cops. She said, “Let’s give them time to recover, release them, and have them fight us. “ Ali and Paige protested, saying, “No, in a fair fight, they might win, and then we’re screwed.” Tina then said she would be willing to fight them on her own then, as she was quite sure of her ability to be victorious. The first cop was about the same size as Tina, about 6’0, but obviously he outweighed her, weighing about 180 lbs to Tina’s 120 lbs. The second cop was about 5’10 and 160 lbs, being about the same size as Ali, but he outweighed her as well. At any rate, Tina walked over to the bound cops and told them what was going to happen. She said the rules were simple, they would be allowed to hide their small dicks in their pants, but they would not be allowed to have any weapons besides what they were born with. She said she would fight both of them, and they would be allowed to work together if they so wished. All strikes and blows were fine. Both the cops nodded their heads in agreement. Little did they know Tina was highly trained in martial arts.
After an hour, the cops said they felt up to the fight, so they were untied, given their clothes, and told to fight. Ali and Paige stood, watching, waiting to step in if anything went wrong. As the fight started, the larger cop charged at Tina, as though he was going to tackle her. She simply used her four inch boot heel to kick him in the shin, and then her martial art ability to deliver a devastating round house kick in the face. He stood there, dazed for a moment, so Tina reared back, and used the bottom of her foot to kick the cop in the chest, knocking him to the ground. The second cop, seeing his partner was in trouble ran over to pick him up. Tina allowed this, and they were both quickly standing up. They both came after her, and were able to tackle her to the floor, but Tina just grabbed the larger cop by the balls, and threw him off her, and grabbed the smaller cop by the head and threw him back. She then walked up to the smaller one, still on the ground, and kicked him in the side of the head, causing his whole body to jerk. The larger cop then was able to get up, and charge her from behind. Ali and Paige yelled for her to look behind her, but it was too late.
The cop hit Tina from behind, taking her to the ground. The cop scrambled to his feet, and tried to hold her in place with his foot, but that did not work. Tina rammed the pointy toe of her boot straight into his right ball causing him to let out a high pitched squeal, and fall to his knees. Tina then stood up, and kicked the cop under the chin, causing him to fall back on his back. As it seemed both the cops were defeated. Tina moved them together, and stood on top of each of their balls, digging her four inch boot heel into their ball sacks.
All the sudden, the doorbell rang. Tina said she would go up and get rid of whoever it was. As she opened the door, she saw another cop. The cop was about 5’11, and about 190 lbs. He asked if she saw the officers that were with that car, but Tina just stood there for a moment, in silence. He then said, “Well, have you? They’ve been out on a minor call for a couple of hours and we’re getting worried.” Tina just replied by grabbing the cop by the throat, slammed him against a wall, and delivering three savage knees to the balls. Tina could feel the cop go limp in her powerful yet feminine hand. She then let him fall to the floor, and she put her boot over his face. She then grabbed him by the hair and led him down into the basement. When Ali and Paige saw they had another victim, they became wet at the thought of what they could do.
Tina again proposed a fight, and seeing what Tina alone did to two cops, Ali and Paige felt their chances of victory with even sides were very good. Although the cops did not want to do it, they felt it was their only chance of freedom. Tina again explained the rules, adding that each side would have two minutes to develop a strategy. Tina, Ali, and Paige got into their huddle, and Tina spoke first. “Go for their balls” Ali and Paige agreed, and their strategy was set, they spent the rest of the time deciding what to do when they won the fight. The cops used the whole two minutes, but did not fell self assured because they were all still in pain from the beatings they had taken from Tina.
They all lined up, and Tina said go. The girls were expecting the cops to charge like they had in the past, but they did not. The girls noticed the cops had lined up in order of size, with the largest one facing Tina, the smallest one facing Paige, and the medium one facing Ali. Tina then said, “If their too much of pussies to come at us, let’s take the fight to them.” At that, Tina calmly walked up to the largest cop, and ****** him to engage her. He knew simple fighting would not win this, so he tried to hit Tina in the throat. That was a mistake, as his hand was flying through the air; she grabbed it, and smashed her open hand into his elbow, breaking his arm. The largest cop cried out in pain, and fell to the ground. Tina then delivered a kick to his side, and another to his face, digging her four in heel into his ear. Seeing their partner in trouble, the other two cops ran over to Tina and tackled her, and began to punch her. Ali and Paige began to kick them, trying to get them off, but they did not move. Tina kept calm, and used her powerful yet beautiful legs to begin to choke the smaller cop, while she grabbed the other cop by the collar and threw him off her. She told Ali and Paige to beat him as they saw fit.
“Don’t you just love the way the leather from my boot feels crushing your little neck?” Tina said as she kept air from the cop with her legs. Eventually she released her hold, knowing he was not far from death, and she wanted to kill no one, yet. Ali and Paige were delivering a plethora of kicks to the other cop, and they were leaving their mark. Tina walked over to Paige and told her that her shoes were not good for kicking, because they were too soft. She said she would need to use her knees, while she complimented Ali on the hard rubber of her All Star sneakers. The girls then decided to strip the men naked again.
Tina laid the cops down, naked on the floor, while she stood over them, legs apart, like they were her dead animals. “Today, we have proven that females are better than males” Tina said, “We gave you worthless men two chances to defeat us in a fight, and you could not do it.” She then told Ali and Paige to pick a cop to take a prisoner and stand on their chest. Tina then stood on the largest cop, Ali and the middle one, and Paige on the smallest one. Tina then told the girls to take their cop and do what they wished with them.
Paige, fond of what she had seen the last time ****** her cop to lick clean her shoes. She then told him to lick her pussy, and he had to make her wet. He was not able to, and Paige opened his legs, and fell with her knee protruding, using the cop’s balls to break her fall. Ali also made the cop clean her shoes, but she also spit on him. She then trampled him, paying special attention to his groin. Tina told her cop to sit up, and let is cock and balls flop on the concrete of the basement floor. As he did this, Tina raised her booted foot up as for as it would go, and came down with blinding speed. As her four inch stiletto boot heel reached the ground, Tina made a slight adjustment and had it land on the cop’s penis. She then stood on one foot, putting all her weight on his penis. After only a few seconds, she broke through, and her heel was inside the cop’s penis. As it began to bleed, some of the blood got on Tina’s $300 pair of boots. This did not make her happy, and she ordered the cop to lick it off her heel.
The girls decided they had done enough damage for one day, and let the cops go. As they were about to walk out the door, the girls gave them one last surprise kick from behind, ******* the cops to limp back to their cars, in great pain. Tina, Paige, and Ali then went upstairs and masturbated, made so incredibly wet and hot by the experience they just had. Tina then moved into the spare bedroom they had, and lived with Ali and Paige.

If you like or disliked the story, please comment. As always, constructive criticism is always appreciated. Thanks for reading my story.

Sarah_The_Buster
10-24-2008, 10:12 PM
A pretty good story. I like the premise, and it seems to be quite well written. The only thing I would suggest would be for you to leave a little more for our imaginations next time.

gopballbustеr2
10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
A pretty good story. I like the premise, and it seems to be quite well written. The only thing I would suggest would be for you to leave a little more for our imaginations next time.

gop1, it's not fair to comment on your own post, especially since you stole that story from the oldies but goodies forum.:)

gopballbuster
10-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Okay, thanks Sarah. I presume by leave more for the imagination you mean a little less detail. What exactly did you think was too detail rich?

One from the Vaults
10-26-2008, 01:17 AM
One criticism I'd have with it is that it seems very much "this happened, then that happened, then that happened." Very mechanical, almost no adjectives at all, certainly no discussion of reaction or sensation.

By too much detail, I'd assume that refers to the discussion of the outfits, which seem to be about all you describe.

gopballbuster
10-26-2008, 04:45 PM
THE STORY HE HAS BEEN POSTING IS FROM THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES FORUM. HE DID NOT WRITE THIS STORY, HE IS COPYING AND PASTING IT. THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :soomad
A link, please. I would love to read stories like mine. Thanks

Altamesa
10-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Any Given Sunday

My long-suffering high school boyfriend Adam was again in a position of total vulnerability, with him being splayed out naked on his back across the sofa, and me wearing very brief terry shorts and a t-shirt. Of course I had previously lowered most of my bottom to reveal a fair expanse of my little ass cheeks to Adam, and to confirm I had indeed gone commando under those shorts. That idea of me like that always drove him mad with desire, and the belly-slapper of an erection he had going on at the moment betrayed that fact rather graphically.

Adam and I had never indulged in actual intercourse, but that’s not to say we had never stimulated each other excessively, or explored some possibilities. It was with Adam that I discovered my true nature of being completely dominant toward men, and with his submissive nature as the perfect compliment to my personality, busting of course had become our mutual passion. We had actually met at a busting party sponsored by Adam’s friend Kurt, and we quickly became an item.

With my parents out this particular Sunday afternoon, Adam and I had immediately reverted from our personas of the casual teens playing video games, to the horny little beasts we always became when managing to be alone. That’s how Adam ended up naked on our sofa, and with my sport-sock covered toes pressing against his balls as he spread his legs to urge me on. He loved the feel of the soft fabric being pressed tighter and tighter, and gently rolling his balls in a circular motion. Of course noticing him trying to peek up the leg of my tight fitting shorts didn’t go unnoticed either.

I stopped momentarily to remove both my socks, and then settled into a propped up and comfortable position so I was able to wriggle my toes all around and up and down his ball sac, and use both feet to press and stroke his raging hard cock. Ian was in a euphoric state, his head tossed back, and savoring every stroke of his cock and crush of his balls as I proceeded with my foot-job on him. On a final pass I slid both feet right past the engorged head of his cock, and I felt the wet slickness on my toes as I pressed my feet tight together.

“I told you I hate it when you drip on me!” I cried, jumping up and grabbing Adam’s stiff cock and delivering a wicked slap right to the purple-hard knob.

At the smack of my hand meeting the sensitive flesh, Adam tried to rise, and that’s when I drove my fist into his balls.

Curled up clutching at his groin, Adam rolled onto the floor and ended up on his knees with his ass in the air. I could see both his hands gripping his entire ball sac. He was groaning, with his head buried in his chest, and quite still. A typical reaction to a hapless male with badly aching balls.

I allowed my leg to dangle off the sofa as I watched Adam, and waiting for opportunity to present itself. Two minutes later it did when Adam dropped his hands and was about to make an attempt at getting up. He never made it an inch off the floor before my bare foot contacted his reddened balls in a quick rabbit kick that was dead on target. Adam lunged forward and again curled up. This time he was on his side, slightly turned onto his stomach, and his toes were twitching. The nipples of my small pert breasts stood out like the erasers on a pencil I was so turned on from what I had just done to Adam. I always get heated when busting.

I waited until Adam started to breath normally and began to recover before joining him on the floor. I slowly rolled him over, brushed my lips across his in a teasing kiss on his still pursed lips, and whispered to him “Let me kiss them better.”

Could I kiss the pain from Adam‘s balls? No, of course not, but Adam‘s legs were already spreading as I gave him a little series of nibbling kisses down his chest, across his right nipple, and downward still toward his half-hard cock. I felt his hand brush against my hair as I gentle pressed my lips against his balls, and savored the enticing male scent of him. It took less than a minute of holding Adam’s balls, licking and kissing them, and gently stroking his cock with my hand before he was again raging hard and more than fully recovered.

With some little shrieks of false indignity, I allowed Adam’s hands to grip the waistband of my terry shorts and begin to peel them slowly off of me. Feigning escape, I actually made it far easier for him to remove my shorts completely, and I was totally bare assed by the time I made it back onto the sofa. Of course I gave Adam a fleeting peek at my crotch before flopping down belly first on the sofa, and Adam was on me in a heartbeat.

As I mentioned before, Adam and I never indulged in intercourse. That didn’t mean we had never been naked together, and far from it actually. What I especially loved about Adam was that he was a confirmed ass man. Oh sure he cupped, cuddled, and nibbled on my nipples every chance he got, but my ass was what drove him wild. To call him an ass-kisser was an understatement. Adam worshipped my ass, and for a dominant girl that was an especially attractive trait in a guy.

As I usually did, I simply laid there savoring the delicious things Adam was doing to my body. The warmth of his hands kneading the cheeks of my ass, and the tickling flutter of his tongue running up and down the crack of my ass had me reeling in sensation.

“Oh my god that feels so good Adam” I crooned as I felt his hands gently part my ass, and his tongue flick and circle the puckered bud of sensitivity. I adored that sensation, and his heated breath wafting across the wetted skin felt exquisite.

I managed to regain control as I felt myself arching my back to allow Adam’s tongue to flick and wriggle decidedly lower than my ass. I did not allow him to do that very often as It was simply too intense, and combining that burning natural desire natural desire with the already heady flush of excitement caused by the busting, I dared not let him go further.

Adam was kneeling on the sofa as I turned to face him, and his cock was bolt upright and just quivering it was so hard. Looking him directly in the eyes, I reached for his cock and held it in a gently grip as I let a single finger trace around the rim of his wildly flared knob.

I slowly began to stroke up and down the veined shaft, giving a slight twisting motion in opposing directions as my hand moved up and down the turgid shaft.

Adam was breathing sporadically as I let my hand glide right to the tip of his cock, and the slick ooze from the weeping slit felt wonderful on the velvety smooth skin of his engorged knob. He was dripping hard, and dangerously close to making a mess on my parents sofa.

Adam hunched and grunted as I grasped his balls and squeezed hard. I wasn’t about to let him ejaculate, and the vise-like grip I was applying to his balls would soon quell that desire in him. His balls were hard as rocks as I increased the pressure of my grip.

Adam knew the routine, and although he attempted to press his balls toward me in the hope I would lessen my grip, he knew I wouldn’t relent. I only eased up on the punishing grip as I felt his cock soften slightly.

I dropped both hands from Adam’s groin as I glanced at the clock and told him we better stop as my parents would be home soon. I love nothing better than a guy actually begging me to jerk him off, but I simply told Adam I wasn’t going to do that and I told him to get dressed immediately. I actually had to give him a good slap in the balls to motivate him, and that seemed to work.

I slowly got dressed too, and as I gave my shorts a final tug, Adam knew it was over for today. Oh sure he still managed to beg off and on for the next two hours until my parents pulled into the driveway, but all he got for his efforts were a couple squeezes to his balls through his jeans, and the promise that I would jerk him off the next time we managed to get together. That of course was a lie, but it kept him coming back for more at every opportunity. After all, a girl only has so many opportunities in a lifetime to kick some guys balls around.

I still think of Adam every time a guy has his tongue stuck between the cheeks of my ass, and working toward winning my favors. Of course sometimes it works, and there have been a precious lucky few who have managed to be more than amply rewarded for their efforts, but that’s another story for another time.

Ketchupman
10-27-2008, 10:07 AM
Nice story ;)

Good writing :ibow4u:

Altamesa
10-27-2008, 12:05 PM
Glad you liked it. A little truth in a story makes it so much better too, don't you think?

dirk
10-27-2008, 12:19 PM
This is good writting!! I loved the story, especially the tongue between the ass cheek part drives me nuts, lol.

poolman2
10-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Altamesa,

This is an excellent story! :bananajum You write very well. :ibow4u:

I hope you'll continue to write more such stories as this for us.

poolman2