PDA

View Full Version : Femdom **********. I have wondered what it would really be like for real

Castratrix's pet
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
I have wondered what it would be like if my femdom ********** fantasies came true for real.

What would it be like for me to lay there helpless on an operating table with an all woman audiance and a very beautiful dominant woman in a long sleeve shirt standing over me. What would it be like watching her as she rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows knowing that she is going to ******** me, hearing her tell a groups of women that she is going to ******** me, that she is going to cut my nuts out and turn me into a eunuch?

What would the ********** surgery at her hands be like? How much pain and agony would I feel? How much bleeding? Would I feel sexual arousal? Would I have an erection? Would I feel intense fear, terror, helplessness and hopelessness? Would I cum and what would my last cum while a woman is surgically ********** me be like? Would I be worshipping the castratrix as Goddess? What would it be like physically, sexually, and emotionally while undergoing surgical ********** performed by a beautiful dominant woman and as my manhood is being slowly destroyed at her hands?

What would it be like afterword personally serving and worshipping as the personal eunuch slave of the woman who performed the ********** on me and at whose hands my manhood was destroyed?

Anyone have any ideas on this? Just want to know what anyone here thinks it would really be like. Are there any women here who could really do that to me or to any man and actually enjoy doing it to him with no regrets or remorse afterword? Just wondering.

lovethatflavor
08-07-2008, 06:52 PM
that it would be quite painful. Not so bloody if performed in an operating room with the correct instruments but otherwise I do think it would be quite bloody. I do think that mentally you would be aroused but it might be hard to keep a consistent erection. I know that when I ball bust my husband that during moments of extreme pain his penis does tend to soften, so I can only imagine if I cut them open. But then also extreme cuts tend to not hurt so deeply and there is always medicine for that. I think that if you did manage to cum, dependent on where you are in doing the procedure, that it would be painful. I really don't have any input on the rest.

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:41 PM
i've heard tying a slip not and letting it pull around your balls is supposedly what it feels like to be cut...i guess the rope pulling against your skin...

Castratrix's pet
08-09-2008, 07:15 AM
I wish others here would please post answers to this. I would just like to read their posts and know what they think it would really be like for real.

visitor001
08-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Dunno about the real feelings but the idea is very exciting.

juggalosnyder
08-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Truthfully, I think the real reason i hate the idea like "**********" so much is for the fact that, once you lose it or them...thats it there gone. No second chance for any BB or sex or even a BJ. Nothing like that at all ever again! what if it really happened and the " fantasy" came true? For the moment it would seem great to you, (not to me but...) but then nothing like that could ever happen again. Only thing that could brighten my life after that would be to die...and either way the doc is going to see that some parts of your body are missing...say if your parents are still alive, they would find out. If you finally settled over your dominatrix-es and found the girl of your dreams, what are you gonna do then? "Oh yea sorry about that, it took a vacation and didnt come back. Dont know what happend to it, guess it just kind of ran off with its palls."

Castratrix's pet
09-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Would like to hear from others as to what they think it would really be like for real. I did get one post from a lady. Would like to hear more from women as to what she thinks it would be like for herself to perform a **********, how she would do it and what she would be feeling as she is performing the **********, and what she thinks it would really be like for the man she is doing it to if she did it for real.

BeatMyBallsHard
09-01-2008, 05:45 PM
This pic is taken from a movie my wife & I made - I still have my balls, but it's really scary!

Check out our activities: www dot clips 4sale dot com/22312

It's brutal

Mushroom
09-03-2008, 09:42 PM
The whole subject of ********** reminds me of a cobra - interesting, even fascinating at a distance but terrifying up close and personal. The fantasy leaves me a little queasy, but I keep coming back. In the real world, I prefer my partner leave the knives in the kitchen and stick to the grab-and-squeeze.

Mushroom

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
09-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Poor guy didn't get any responses that he was hoping for. Well maybe one. I don't know if you will find anyone here who can answer that but good luck.bump. I'm interested to see if any women will answer his questions. Petrified; but, interested haha

jeepmonster1971
10-02-2008, 11:41 AM
This pic is taken from a movie my wife & I made - I still have my balls, but it's really scary!

Check out our activities: www dot clips 4sale dot com/22312

It's brutal
its great that your wife gets involved

klaus87
10-07-2008, 04:44 PM
think about it and that's it..... no balls for the rest of your life...no way...

chasityx
10-08-2008, 04:25 AM
i hate the idea like "**********" so much for the fact that, once you lose it or them...thats it there gone.
that's it..... for the rest of your life...no way...You know, for one who likes it that is exactly what turns me on. :bananad:
Only that I want my penis to be amputated, not my balls. ;)
That is the turn-on: That it's taken away for ever!

To be kept from cumming is great, but the greatest thing is most obvioulsy if it never ends with an orgasm again. When she's through with havin her fun and before she leaves, she finally takes my battered, still throbbing penis, numbs it, then looks me in the eye, and as I see her smiling, she slices it off.
So, when the door closes I'm there: So short of cumming, so horny still.
And definitely not enough penis left to ever ejaculate again.

:bananawinWell, you see, it's of course the major part of the turn on, that is is real and forever...
Me at least, I know: I couldn't resist if I was offered the chance. ;)

chasityx
10-10-2008, 01:05 AM
While I'm at it, (;)) I have to note, that it similar arousing to imagine a woman who first amputates my penis and THEN is having her fun with me...:D
I'm getting hard the very moment I think about that.

:bananawin

chastitysissy
10-11-2008, 08:55 AM
I think you should check out http://www.bmezine.com/ . With a membership you can view several hundred ********** and penectomy photos which would give you a true idea of the severity of this idea. I can tell you that you will bleed for sure and that you should be ready for a trip to the ER if things get out of control. As to the pain, that is going to depend on your personal pain tolerance.

Animals are ********* every day and it is generally accepted that it is beneficial to them. Anyone who is truly considering ********** should look into the long term advantages as well as disadvantages of human ********** and then decide from there if it is worth it to them. ********** does not necessarily mean you will never have another erection as this effect is different for each individual. It will mean that you will have a reduced libido and that you will probably have to start on some form of hormone replacement therapy to control some of the less desirable side effects such as lethargy, weight gain and hot flashes, just to name a couple.

Those truly interested in ********** may want to read http://eunuchinfo.com/index.html

chasityx
10-12-2008, 01:52 PM
...which would give you a true idea of the severity of this idea. I can tell you that you will bleed for sure and that you should be ready for a trip to the ER if things get out of control.
I Know. :)

As to the pain, that is going to depend on your personal pain tolerance.I'm sure I couldn't stand the pain without anesthetisation. I'm not a an insane pain freak.;)

seungmina
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
This thread (http://eunuch.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4616), and many others on that forum probably have the answers you're looking for.

chasityx
10-13-2008, 01:00 AM
...probably have the answers you're looking for.
You didn't read the questions. :)
But then again, the only correct answer to "what would it be like?" is of course: "very very unlikely". :(
Women have little scrupel but even less interest in cutting dicks or balls.
And least of all doing it to a stranger.

chastitysissy
10-13-2008, 04:52 PM
I Know. :)
I'm sure I couldn't stand the pain without anesthetisation. I'm not a an insane pain freak.;)

Try reading this, if you have not already done so :)

http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/gelding.html

I e-mailed this gentleman a few times and found him to be very informative.

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 07:14 AM
Is it true that if you get ********* they take your balls?