PDA

View Full Version : 3 hot girls punish the pervert - New KK Update!

Jedi
08-08-2008, 04:02 AM
A guy tries to grope some girls as they help him with directions.
The three girls decide to have some fun with him, so they strip him naked out in the open, then give his balls a good ballbusting workover!
For more details have a look at http://www.***************/previews/strangerdanger/

http://www.***************/previews/strangerdanger/StrangerDangerPromo1.jpg

atxballbustee
08-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Looks hot.
Something about those blood red heels/stilettos just gets my fire going anytime they're used in a ballbusting movie.

clicker123
08-08-2008, 11:19 AM
wow that does look hot...i love kinky kicks web

Richter
08-08-2008, 11:54 AM
I like the boobs on the one on the left. Terrible shirt for her boobs though. Nice to see the guy doesn't have some ridiculous afro wig on.

Actually, wtf is wrong with the guy? He's whiter than the girl's shirt. He's like translucent. Get some sun.

Jedi
08-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Kelly has indeed got some great boobs. I had the pleasure of filming her doing something a little more X-Rated with them for another website. :loveeyes

We persuaded our victim to have a change of disguise on this day.
He does work hard though and doesn't get time for sitting in the sun I guess.

misterjover
08-08-2008, 12:43 PM
The platinum blonde is a total fox. I'm always amazed by your taste in babes!

Great job!

Pupuce
08-08-2008, 01:14 PM
If there's not even a sample, it's pure spaming. Please, remind it is not a forum for spaming. Especially since it's not a free one, but hosted by another site.

Jedi
08-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Visitors of our own forum will have found the movie trailer for this movie.
I was going to post it here later but I'll leave it where it is for now. Too many wankers here that don't deserve it!
Thanks to all the guys so far with your positive comments. Glad you approve. :D

Oh and there's two mm's in that ;) [hits ignore]

gopballbuster
08-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Visitors of our own forum will have found the movie trailer for this movie.
I was going to post it here later but I'll leave it where it is for now. Too many wankers here that don't deserve it!
Thanks to all the guys so far with your positive comments. Glad you approve. :D

Oh and there's two mm's in that ;) [hits ignore]
Well, I certainly approve. Perhaps to appease certain members of our forum, you could post ones with no trailer in the pictures thread. Anyway, the lady in the center, with the boots, is Alex, correct? If it is indeed her, whatever you do, don't let her go!

linklierok
08-08-2008, 02:17 PM
If there's not even a sample, it's pure spaming. Please, remind it is not a forum for spaming. Especially since it's not a free one, but hosted by another site.

since when are pics not samples? Theres a helluva lot spammier spam around this forum.

Jedi
08-08-2008, 02:24 PM
The lady in the center is called Lacey and has never appeared on the site before.

jeyn
08-09-2008, 01:18 AM
:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

gopballbustеr2
08-09-2008, 09:41 AM
http://www.alaska.net/~royce/spam/spam-collection-2007-06.jpg

misterjover
08-09-2008, 10:35 AM
The lady in the center is called Lacey and has never appeared on the site before.

Yea I see good looking girls on your site that I haven't found anywhere on the net, which is awesome! Are they all in the UK or the US?

thelantern
08-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Yea I see good looking girls on your site that I haven't found anywhere on the net, which is awesome! Are they all in the UK or the US?KinkyKicks is based in the UK and most of the girls who appear on the website are British.

As usual, great stuff Jedi.

Jedi
08-09-2008, 11:31 PM
As that man said, all British. :)

frostbyte252252
08-10-2008, 03:23 AM
Bad spammer is bad.

Pupuce
08-12-2008, 02:02 AM
*sigh*

I hate it when I try to say something kindly and that people just dont get it. So yeah, in others words: gtfo spamer.

thelantern
08-12-2008, 09:56 AM
*sigh*

I hate it when I try to say something kindly and that people just dont get it. So yeah, in others words: gtfo spamer.
What the fuck have you and the other cocksuckers here who are always complaining about Jedi and any other producer advertising their content actually contributed to the community? You are a parasite, always taking but never giving, and you even have the audacity to complain about what you are given. What would you kids masturbate to if it wasn't for people like Jedi producing quality content and contributing to the community with that content and more?

For your information, Jedi has the explicit permission of Sharon, the owner of Femaledom to advertise his content, and so do other producers. So shut the fuck up, no one wants to hear your moaning in the future.

cubansmurf
08-12-2008, 01:48 PM
has anyone else had issue logging into the KK website past couple of days? It wont let me load it up period and I'm a subscriber =/

Jedi
08-12-2008, 02:17 PM
We are making some changes to the site and have temporarily changed the url to the members index page. Shouldn't be a problem for anyone unless you bookmarked the page which we changed. Otherwise there has been no downtime and all content on the site is 100% accessable.
If anyone has experienced any problems send an email to support@*************** describing what pages you can't load up.

spokozboko
08-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Awsome. Beautifull girls. Poor bustard.

Tamakeri
08-12-2008, 04:43 PM
What the fuck have you and the other cocksuckers here who are always complaining about Jedi and any other producer advertising their content actually contributed to the community? You are a parasite, always taking but never giving, and you even have the audacity to complain about what you are given. What would you kids masturbate to if it wasn't for people like Jedi producing quality content and contributing to the community with that content and more?

For your information, Jedi has the explicit permission of Sharon, the owner of Femaledom to advertise his content, and so do other producers. So shut the fuck up, no one wants to hear your moaning in the future.

You are absolutely right, lantern. But to preserve your own blood pressure, just ignore the little leech. There's a button for that and you never have to hear him whine again ... unless some well meaning guy ends up quoting his message, lol.
Pu-Puke was introduced to my personal ignore list a few weeks ago after a spate of similar worthless drivel he posted. Ha-ha. The really funny part is that he's probably gonna respond to both your and my posts here with more inane non-contributions, and I will never know. :)

frostbyte252252
08-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Well tam being a douche aside I am sick of this spam. It's not even good BB anyway.

Jedi
08-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Thanks Lantern but Tamakari is right. These morons are attention seeking, unintelligent worthless pieces of shit and are best ignored.

The revamp of the members area is complete now and is totally interactive.
If any members have any problems we also have a new ticket system on there for support. It is the result of lots of hard work and sleepless nights but I think it was worth it.
Now, back to the update.:)
Here's another free taster. The gif shows Kelly dropping the guy with a good full frontal kick!
http://www.***************/previews/strangerdanger/KellyKicksM.gif