PDA

View Full Version : balls

ballsup2u
08-09-2008, 03:30 PM
You walk into the room, with the musty smell and slight chill in the air, turn and look into his eyes and say what a lovely day this is going to be for me, in her sadistic voice. And this great chill covered his body, oh so quickly, and made him quiver as he heard the next words from mistress mouth, take your clothes off you will be naked in front of me at all times. This cant be he thinks to himself as she turns and says don't let me have to tell you again GET YOUR CLOTHES OFF NOW she snickers knowing how humiliating this is for him being naked in front of her ****** do do as she wants and not be able to do anything about it. The room was only lite by the light of the moon as you saw the silhouette of his body slowly taking off his clothes. This wont do i need more light grabbing for the floor light you shin it up and towards his face adding to the humiliation not being able to see what you are doing or where you are looking. You then step back and tell him to put his hands behind his head and spread them. Spread what, you ask ma'am, your legs as you gasp in an impatient breath. Now in a position that you like you then gaze up and down his body you say yea just enough lite now i can see everything now he cringes not knowing what she is looking at or is doing. Now i am going to inspect and give your body a physical you just then see that his ball sack is shrinking you giggle oh no that wont do you step forward reach down and firmly wrap your hands and long fingers around his testicles lean tightly up against his body just to the left of his face you lean in and whisper just as you squeeze and say now turn your head and cough. You know that you just squeezed enough because his body is fighting just to stand still, this gives you such a great rush and the feeling of total power knowing you could put him on his knees with a flick of the wrist. You step back and released your grip reaching over on a table you pick up a piece of twine with a hangman's noose at the end, you knelt down getting a better look at your new toys then reach up and grabbed his balls pulling down firmly you attach the noose with the knot to the back and pulled it tight. You wanted to stretch them so you put a metal weight on the end of the twine then you take a hammer and struck the weight as it further stretches his sac. OK its time for the anal exam bend over on the table this furthers the site of view of his balls. You strap him to the table then spread his legs and strapped them to the table as well, looking up and see his stretching sac you decide to put clamps on them one on each ball while the warm juices flow swiftly between your legs. As you stand up you decide to further humiliate him as you stick your fingers into his arse you decide to milk him no pleasure in that no feeling other then the oozing through his penis. you reach down and ping the weight again with the hammer you giggle as the twine slowly pulls down on his balls stretching them further down, then as you slowly stroke the prostate back and forth and in circles you see the oozing goo from his penis and say well i have to get every drop of it, she pushes her fingers further up into his arse and make his butt cheeks pucker, there the last drop now your a good boy.Now one last thing as she rolls the table over she reaches for her cane with her new toys spread out wide up in the air she swishes the cane down firmly down squarely onto his arse on its way to the sac. Now that you are no longer a danger i am going to let you go remember you have to do this every day to make you a good boy and be on time as well.

clicker123
08-10-2008, 05:55 PM
nice dude great story