PDA

View Full Version : story- it all started pt1

mickeybb
08-09-2008, 11:36 PM
My name is John. I am 29 years old. I am an assistant manager at a 24 hour convenience store, having worked there for 7 years since graduating college with a degree in business management.
I try to act professionally at all times at work, but we recently hired a 19 year old cashier-stocker named Kristen that is making it very difficult. She is an absolute knockout, about 5’8” tall, 125 lbs., and with sexy size 8 feet ( trust me I found out for sure ). I try to look at her only on the sly but I think she may have caught me looking once or twice.
Occasionally 3 or 4 employees will go to a local bar after getting off work at midnight. This was the first time I had seen Kristen outside of work. The round table we sat at had 5 chairs and there were 4 of us, myself, Kristen, Bob a 20 year old stock guy, and Sarah a 35 year old, back working to get money to send her daughter to college. I sat next to Sarah, Bob was next to her on the other side. I was disappointed when Kristen sat next to Bob until she put her feet up on the chair next to me. She was wearing a long skirt and knee high black boots with a 2 inch heel. Every time I would talk to Kristen I would have to look at the sexy feet in their hot leather encasement that was between us.
After 2 or 3 drinks she said her feet were killing her ( she had just worked an 8 hour shift cashiering on her feet in those boots), and took off her boots.
“My feet were killing me, but I hope the smell doesn’t kill John.” she said laughing.
“I’m sure they don’t smell bad” I replied being nice and hoping to somehow get a good whiff before the night was over. I have had a couple weird fetishes as long as I could remember: one, feet especially sweaty hot feet and two, the one I never realized, but dream of, being kicked in the balls.
“I dare you to smell them if you don’t think they smell” said Bob. I wanted to thank him, but I said ”I don’t think Kristen wants me smelling her feet.”
“I don’t mind it’s not my nose that will be ruined . If you’re willing to take his dare I wouldn’t mind. I might even like it.”
“Okay here goes” I slowly leaned down and drew a deep breath. I’d never actually smelled a womans’ feet while we both knew that was what I was doing. I had caught whiffs while sitting on the floor in front of a couch or chair a woman was sitting in, or when I tried to nonchalantly smell my girlfriends feet and make it look accidental, and one time my sister and cousin had both ****** me to smell their feet when I was laying on my back on the floor (strange position for a foot lover, right) when they were 15 & 16 and I was 20 I acted like I didn’t like it but stretched it out to last about 10 minutes. Sadly my sister lacked the guts to try when our cousin wasn’t there.
“I guess they don’t smell too bad, you seem to be okay.” Kristen said making me realize I was a little bit too into it and replied “No, they aren’t too bad”.
“Good then you can move over here I’ll put them in your lap and you can massage them for me” she stated, more like a demand than a request.
“I don’t know“ I answered while thinking that was the most desired thought I had ever heard brought up by someone else.
“I do know! Now sit here and rub my pretty little feet you already said they don’t smell so what’s the big deal?”
“Okay, okay don’t get bossy” I said as I moved over into the empty chair and she put her feet in my lap and I started to rub.
“Don’t get bossy, that’s funny. You’re my boss and you are smelling,” at this point she lifted her sexy foot up to my nose and waved it around “and rubbing my hot sweaty feet. Hey since they got hot and sore at work you should have to rub them after every eight hour shift.”
“Actually I’m assistant manager, not really your boss, I can’t hire or fire people I just make sure Tom can take a night off a couple times a week and take a vacation occasionally without the store falling apart.” Just then Bob decided to put an ice cube on Kristen’s neck, she had her hair up in a ponytail. This caused Kristen to of course jump in response which had the unintended result of driving her sweaty right heel into my left testicle.
“OOOMPHH” I believe approximated the sudden release of all the air in my lungs. Initially she didn’t realize what had happened.
“What was that John and why did you stop massaging my feet?” I was merely pausing to regain my breath, but like a spoiled little girl she stomped her foot at not getting her way.
“UGHHH” was the sound that I believe came of my second kick in less than 20 seconds.
“What?” she asked not speaking fluent testicular trauma.
“You just kicked my balls! Twice actually.” I whimpered.
“Oh my God, I’m so sorry, are you alright?”
“Yes I’ll be fine thanks just give me a couple minutes.” I responded while trying to take in what had happened.
“Here I’ll take my feet down if you want.”
“No,” I said almost too emphatically, “That’s okay they are fine. Just tell Bob no more ice tricks.” Everybody laughed at that. Bob apologized, but as the pain subsided I was kind of glad it happened. I always wanted it and it turned me on hearing about guys getting kicked by girls. I enjoyed it a little too much as I started to develop an erection.
Kristen leaned over and whispered “I guess you really didn’t mind too much did you.” She noticed my excitement but was discreet enough to cover it up to Bob and Sarah. She kept her foot on my throbbing, both in pain and pleasure, hard-on.
“So as I was saying, before Bob interrupted, after every eight hour shift on my feet you give me a one hour foot rub and I’ll reward you with a kick to the balls.” Kristen joked. Sarah laughed extra hard at that. Kristen lightly tapped her foot on my still sore balls for fun.

To be continued...

khar50
08-10-2008, 12:45 AM
nice keep it going

poolman2
08-10-2008, 01:55 AM
mickeybb

Good story! Keep it up. :bananajum

poolman2

clicker123
08-10-2008, 09:55 AM
nice, waiting for more

darthsidius
08-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Mickey,

I am not into feet, however you tell the story so well that I really enjoyed it. Keep it up!!!!

mickeybb
08-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Part 1a

“So as I was saying, before Bob interrupted, after every eight hour shift on my feet you give me a one hour foot rub and I’ll reward you with a kick to the balls.” Kristen joked. Sarah laughed extra hard at that. Kristen lightly tapped her foot on my still sore balls for fun.
“But I only rubbed them for like 5 minutes.” I whined my response a little shocked at her cavalier attitude towards my balls.
“Well then you owe me 55 minutes of foot massaging, so get to it!!”
Sarah had been quiet for most of the night but decided to chime in now. “Well doing paperwork at a desk for a couple of hours my feet probably aren’t as tired and sore as Kristen’s and I’m not 19 and cute so I can’t bargain as well, but for a 10 minute foot massage I’d gladly kick your little balls” she offered while giggling like a school girl.
“I’m not making any deals that involve getting kicked in the balls again, sorry, cute or not.” I said a little more snotty than I should have.
Kristen laughed and tapped her heel on my balls again with her feet still shielding my erection, rather strong evidence of my enjoyment from the others. “Oh come on give Sarah a foot rub too. I won’t get jealous, I know you’re my slave now and I own you. Just kidding, but you are a great foot massager and she could use it.” Then she pulled her feet away from my happy but sore lap “Go ahead” she said pointing back at the chair next to Sarah where I was sitting earlier.
I returned to the seat. Sarah promptly put her feet up on my lap. She was wearing black Puma sneakers that looked rather well worn. I took them off for her, trying to hide my savoring the smell. She asked if I wanted to take off her socks.
“I don’t care .” I responded a little angry at being used this way.
“Then leave them on but get to rubbing!!” She stamped her heel into my groin, noticing my happiness at my
supposed embarrassment. I complied and began rubbing. Her socks were thin nylon cotton blend they were as worn as the black pumas which I had set on the table as I rubbed her warm damp heavenly feet. “Smell them are they as sweaty as Kristen’s?”
I smelled, they were sweaty but I have to admit they smelled good. The smell reminded me of my sister’s tennis shoes when she left them in the living room and I snuck a whiff. She then pushed her left sock up to rest against my lips. “Wanna taste?” She asked laughing again.
“No thanks.“ I tried to reply but when my mouth opened to speak she pushed a little more and her hot stinky toes went into my mouth perhaps mumbling my response. Thankfully she removed her toes from my mouth and with very little gentleness plopped her left foot back on my now almost throbbing ( from pleasure or pain I don’t know which, are they even different anymore) hard-on.
“Now massage for 10 minutes then you get your reward, then you can go back to Kristen’s sexy 19 year old feet.” Sarah said. I proceeded to rub for 10 minutes continuously erect. Bob had been kind of quiet tonight whether because of embarresment or jealousy I don’t know but with Sarah turned towards me for her foot massage he decided to try the ice trick again this time on Sarah’s unsuspecting neck. The result of the ice trick was yet another kick to my now battered beyond my fantasy balls.
Sarah now had her left foot under my hard-on which was sticking straight up and her heel resting directly on my testicles. She noticed my erection and smiled but kept her toes wiggling on the underside of my cock while her heel kept resting on the balls. She kept her foot there knowing it was causing discomfort.
“Well your 10 minutes are up here you go” and with no holding back or concern for my reproductive future she just slammed her foot right into my ball, and smiled at me.
I was hard as a rock and couldn’t even complain not even pretending I didn’t like it. But while both ladies knew from personal foot to hard-on experience that I was enjoying myself, Bob must have wondered why I returned to the other chair for more abuse from Kristen. Of course he thought the girls kicked me only once each, by accident, and it was his fault. He had no idea they had both lightly kicked my balls several times during their foot rubs. Bob was a tad freaked out and said he had to go.
Kristen said “I’m not going anywhere until I get the rest of my foot massasge.”
Now that Bob was gone I got a bit more nervous.
“I think Sarah was right it should be 1 kick for every 10 minutes” Kristen said.
“No, look this has gone on to far…” I started before Kristen cut me off saying “Yes it has. You went out with 3 other employees and smelled our feet, rubbed our feet, even asked us to kick you in the balls” I started to interrupt here to correct her but she slammed her heel on my nuts again. “As I was saying … you got hard over your employees kicking you in the groin. I’m sure the corporate office would frown on that.”
“I’m sorry “ I said in a pathetic tone that reflected the changes I could see coming in my work life.
“Don’t be. I don’t know about Sarah but I enjoy being worshipped by my boss.” Sarah nodded her agreement. ”Having my feet massaged, smelled and maybe even tasted like you did Sarah’s is fun and I love kicking guys in the balls. I don’t even mind that you like it too. You probably won’t after we get through with you, but you stayed nice and hard through tonight so I guess you like it so far.”
As our talk continued she made it clear she was in charge and was willing to blackmail me. I did really enjoy it but feared more kicks, as it seemed that was to be a major part of our game. Having the fantasy come true would be a once in a lifetime thing, I had thought, when my fetish took hold in my early teens. I thought maybe once in my life I could get kicked by accident or a mad girl who did it to hurt me, and then it wouldn’t happen again. I would just masturbate to the memory for ever.
While I was thinking all that apparently 10 minutes had passed because Kristen kicked my balls yet again.
“10 more minutes please” she giggled as did Sarah.

conclusion of part 1 coming soon

Dragonsandr
08-17-2008, 05:55 AM
is this a true story ? or just another story ? anyway it is very nice :D

mickeybb
08-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Conclusion of part1
Kristen took this opportunity to explain my new life to me. “We will listen to you at work and treat you with respect in front of customers and other employees, but you will do whatever we want when we want. If we do something wrong and get reprimanded at work we will kick your balls after work or in the stockroom if nobody is around. If we have to stay late we’ll make you smell our feet for 10 minutes after our shift and kick your balls once for every hour of overtime. Maybe I’ll try walking all over your body in my boots someday, won’t that be fun being under my sexy feet, or would you rather be fired for sexual harassment?”
“I can’t afford to lose this job so I guess I’ll do what you say.” I replied sounding rather unhappy with the arrangement which was more than any fantasy I had ever come up with.

“No, no, no you aren’t doing this because you have to. YOU DO HAVE TO!! But you’re doing it because you will enjoy being my slave, licking and sucking my feet, and being a living kickball game. Now say it!”
“Yes I do love your feet and Sarah’s too surprisingly and I did fantasize about being kicked in the balls, but after tonight I don’t know if I can take it, it really hurts. But yes I want to be your footslave and kickball game just please don’t hurt me too bad I want kids someday.”
“Okay we’ll bruise ’em but try not to busy ’em, but we won‘t really know how hard to kick until we’ve kicked too hard. So if we pop one ball we’ll know we have to hold back some.” Kristen said as she giggled at the possibility of destroying one of my testicles. “That’s another 10 minutes you want your kick now?”
“If I have to.”
“You do.” <SMACK> the hardest kick yet.
“Can I kick him one more time before I go home?” Sarah asked Kristen as if she made all decisions for me. “Sure.”
Kristen replied without even glancing at the pleading look on my face. “Ask me to do it.” Sarah said with a slight dominatrix trace in her voice.
Despite my embarrassment and disgust at how my life had turned in just a couple of hours since I left work I heard my self say “Please kick my balls one more time Sarah.”
“OK if you want it.” She laughed as she slammed her right foot with her shoes back on into my crotch mostly catching my hard-on this time, but with her shoes on it did really hurt.
My eyes were watering from the accumulated damage to an area that had seen far less action (GOOD & BAD) in 29 years than it had in two hours, but somehow I said “Thank you.”
Kristen wanted to go back to my place after the bar closed. She said she wanted to try waking on me. I laid down on the floor in my old favorite position (flat on my back usually hoping for some foot action that was guaranteed this time). As she stepped on my chest in her 2” heeled boots it occurred to me that having a drunk girl in high heeled boots who has little concern for my physical well being walk on me might not be a great idea. She slipped once or twice but basically just slowly walked the length of my body. She put her boot on my face once but didn’t put her weight on that foot, then she walked down to my groin putting both feet on at once heels on my thighs and toes on my balls. She started shifting her weight from heels to toes then she lost her balance and lifted one foot in the air to avoid falling, putting all 125 pounds on her right toe on my left nut, I passed out.
As I slept I thought maybe it had all been another dream. It was more detailed than my normal dreams and I have never had dreams of being kicked 8 or more times intentionally in one night. I also never dreamed about Sarah, she was nice and all and not unattractive, but since all you need is your imagination there is a reason the hot girls are always called “the girl of your dreams”, so why fantasize about an average looking woman older than me. I had definitely had dreams about Kristen. As my semi conscious mind was thinking all this I thought I could smell Kristen's
feet as I dreamed, then something hit my face.
“Sorry I had to kick your face but the smelling salts weren’t working. After you passed out, sorry by the way, I checked your balls -they’re ok by the way they sure can take a lot maybe I don’t have to be so careful after all.
Then since you were asleep and I was tired and drunk I fell asleep with my boots on and boy do my feet smell, after 8 hours at work then I took them off for an hour or so at the bar then sleeping in them. I thought you might enjoy the smell waking you up.”
“Thank you and thank you for making my dreams come true but I don’t know if we can continue….” at this point her extremely sweaty toes entered my mouth and any thoughts of changing or stopping our deal left my head. After about 5 minutes she pulled her foot from my mouth, put her boots back on and said “Gotta go, see you at work tomorrow.” She blew me a kiss stood up and walked on my balls on her way to the door “see ya.”

coming soon part 2 hopefully all in one post (sorry I'm a slow typer)

mickeybb
08-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Dragonsandr- sadly almost all of the busting in my life is in stories or dreams. :(
I'm glad you liked it though.

Shisnan
08-23-2008, 09:43 PM
I really enjoy your stories! Looking forward to part 2!

poolman2
08-24-2008, 03:28 AM
mickeybb,

Please continue and keep up the good work. :bananajum

poolman2

Dragonsandr
08-24-2008, 07:44 AM
this is a very good story :D can't w8 for 2nd part :D hope to hear more of barefoot ballbusting :D