PDA

View Full Version : Effects of **********

castrati
08-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I would like to know if men really become meek after they are *********?

Anyone knows from personal experiance?

lovethatflavor
08-10-2008, 07:12 PM
in the society in which I live. Most men who are ********* aren't those who want to be. Men who want to be ********* tend to be shunned and not able to fulfill their desires due to the morality of the public or due to the law. Men who commit sexual crimes though are sometimes ********* for habitual punishment. It makes no sense that in one case it would be alright but illegal for those who actually wish it. I wonder how many female doctors would agree to do it though.

clicker123
08-10-2008, 09:12 PM
i'm pretty sure they become more feminine...i can't remember who it was but i did know or was around someone that wasn't actually casterated by a person but he lost his balls some how and he was really feminine.

Richter
08-10-2008, 09:38 PM
eunuch.org may be a better place to ask this question.

Dernholm
08-14-2008, 05:34 AM
Obviously not from personal experience, I doubt anyone would be here if they were *********.

However, according to historical sources, this is indeed the case. In the ancient times conquering nations often ********* the males of the villages they conquered, not only to cut of their bloodlines, but also to lower their aggressiveness so they wouldn't rebel.

Also, some animals are ********* to lower their aggressiveness, and it works, so that should give a hint.

leapfrog
08-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Slaves were sometimes ********* to make them docile and to make them satisfactory to be around the slaveowner's womenfolk.

castrati
08-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Obviously not from personal experience, I doubt anyone would be here if they were *********.

However, according to historical sources, this is indeed the case. In the ancient times conquering nations often ********* the males of the villages they conquered, not only to cut of their bloodlines, but also to lower their aggressiveness so they wouldn't rebel.

Also, some animals are ********* to lower their aggressiveness, and it works, so that should give a hint.

Obviously owning a slave and casrating him is personal experiance also. As you see effects afterwards.
Or some other experiance with person that got *********...

Thank you all for your answers.

Susan Cullen
08-18-2008, 10:31 PM
I think it can cause depression.

fullsett
08-19-2008, 07:38 PM
I think it can cause depression.

When my brother was in Vietnam, a guy in his unit got ********* by a "bouncing betty" land mine. Schrapnel caught him in the thighs and groin.
Really bad news was he was going on leave in three weeks to get married in Hawaii. Needless to say the poor boy was really depressed. What man would not be.:cryingblu :machine:

bookoo
08-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Oh Man, that had to hurt !!! Did he see it happen? Those bouncing bettys were outlawed by the geneva convention but the VC & NVA did not care. Did he still get married. I would think not. What young chick wants a guy with no balls ??!!:wooow

exstudent
08-22-2008, 11:33 PM
My friend that got ********* said he put on weight a lot easy afterwards and he felt weaker during physical activity in almost the first week. His sex Drive went too.

clicker123
08-23-2008, 10:12 PM
When my brother was in Vietnam, a guy in his unit got ********* by a "bouncing betty" land mine. Schrapnel caught him in the thighs and groin.
Really bad news was he was going on leave in three weeks to get married in Hawaii. Needless to say the poor boy was really depressed. What man would not be.:cryingblu :machine:

even so i sure his wife would still love him...any good woman would

jeepmonster1971
10-02-2008, 11:46 AM
My friend that got ********* said he put on weight a lot easy afterwards and he felt weaker during physical activity in almost the first week. His sex Drive went too.
more things happen including lose of size, weight gain, hair lose,

klaus87
10-07-2008, 04:38 PM
i just cant imagine a life without balls.... and the mistress had nothing to trample on!