PDA

View Full Version : Older female relative busting you?

none66666
08-11-2008, 02:58 AM
Anyone have a older female relative (aunt, grandparent) not mom bust you?
I am 19-24, aunt is very late 30s-40. She likes to comment when somebody talks about getting hit in the balls and act generally oversexed to appear relevant and young. For example, if someone says that they got hit in the pepperonis, she will repeat it afterwards. She laughs at vulgar jokes on family guy when my grandparents are ****** to watch (awkward/inappropriate). She is pretty decent looking, and if she wasnt my aunt I would find her good looking I think that I have a pretty good chance if i were to queue up some movies/shows that have busts or bb in them and start teasing her. Segue into martial arts/self defense training that she probably doesn't have, and eventually "offer" to let her try it out once if she swears to tell no one else because shes an attractive woman, and she's family--she should know what to do in case of an emergency, so i'll take one for the team once:D
What do you all think. Also have a younger cousin thats 15-19 that's a confirmed multiple ball buster that I might work on, but that would be a straight up tease her maybe call her a bitch or feign slapping her in the face to get that to happen.

vlad_Drakulav
08-11-2008, 05:28 AM
my opinion? Leave family out of it. Its just morally wrong to me

linklierok
08-11-2008, 07:04 AM
I don't think its "morally" wrong unless its not consensual or they're underage, but its still kinda gross.

You'd be better off if you had a relationship with someone you were close to and could trust, and you told them you wanted to act out a fantasy where they pretended to be your aunt or whatever.

clicker123
08-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Ya I'm not into the family thing either but I'm not judging :D

balla68
08-11-2008, 01:44 PM
well one time me and my cousin had a snowball fight she was 15 and i was 13 or something like that and she had just gotten back after a 7 years of living with her mom in california and she was fine back than...anyway i ran at her with a snowball and took two to the nuts so she most def. won i just kinda laid in the snow and thats when my interest took off in these things we also had a couple wrestling matches that ended in the same effect

eric B
08-11-2008, 11:01 PM
I would say don't try to get anyone to bust you unless you trust them enough to tell them that you want them to bust you and they're okay with that. If they don't understand what's going on then it could become awkward for either or both of you.

Arcane
08-12-2008, 02:58 AM
I think both of your ideas for each female is fine. My vote = try it out.

nuttybar
08-14-2008, 12:52 AM
This subject is very interesting to me.

snakeskin
08-19-2008, 12:25 PM
I think u got the bait (ur balls) - u just gotta play it smart n reel it in, n u cud have yourself a regular BB partner.

Good luck dude.

Tinchen
08-19-2008, 12:40 PM
Well, just as others said before: I would leave family out.
I can understand the wish to find a woman who busts your balls, so to say someone to fulfill your wishes. But as this IS a sexual wish you should try to find a girl you like - who likes you either...then tell her your wishes and see.
Surely this will get easier for you when you get older. ( Actualle your age is not the problem - don't get me wrong - but the problem seems to be the age of the girls you are aiming at.

FatSmurf
08-20-2008, 01:43 AM
I can understand it being strange to try it with a sibling or a parent, but with a cousin isnt "taboo" in my mind. Personally, i would look into the younger cousin (how old is she exactly, you said shes 15-19, what is it?)
I mean you say shes done it multiple times before so obviously she has no problem doing it. Plus, to me, getting busted by someone who is younger always felt kinkier, cause with an older person they already have that seniority dominance over you. but with someone whos younger, its just sexier when they take away your "seniority dominance" and dominate you by busting your balls

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Hmmm. Sounds like you have a very interesting family. Want a new best friend? Its not even close to strange if they bust me! Haha jk. The decision is all yours. If you feel like its no big deal to have them do it then it won't be. Just tell us after in case its awkwardly funny

justaboy
08-29-2008, 12:01 AM
I had an older cousin who kicked me; she's just about a year older, and pretty attractive. We were just talking and messing around, when the subject eventually shifted to kicking guys in the balls. At one point I said "What if I let you kick me in the nuts in exchange for two bucks?" So she did; it was win-win: I got busted, and I got cash for it! :)

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-29-2008, 12:46 PM
I had an older cousin who kicked me; she's just about a year older, and pretty attractive. We were just talking and messing around, when the subject eventually shifted to kicking guys in the balls. At one point I said "What if I let you kick me in the nuts in exchange for two bucks?" So she did; it was win-win: I got busted, and I got cash for it! :)

Hahaha! Well played man, well played.

Dragonsandr
08-29-2008, 06:54 PM
is there anyone else who got busted by their sister/cousin/aunt ? i know i always wanted to get busted by my cousin :D i know she is into it but to bad she is married now ... i remember once i was at my grand parrents and we had to sleep togheter in the same bad , so in the morning i woke up earlyer without leaveing the bed ... i spread my legs and turned on a side so that if she would turn around we would face one and other , she eventualy turned and kneed me in the balls , not to hard but I loved it ( she was asleep ) .

snakeskin
08-30-2008, 10:54 PM

Haha, dude you owned the situation.

Got ur balls busted AND got paid cash!

:ibow4u: