PDA

View Full Version : choose your own adventure

lovethatflavor
08-14-2008, 10:24 AM
I hope no one gets annoyed that I posted it twice. I had originally posted the story about 3 days ago under the thread for stories started by "Gopballbuster" and I had not received any responses. I wasn't sure if its because it sucks or because people are trying to stay away from posts of his due to the consistent arguments they seem to cause. So here is is re-posted. Sorry again if I annoy anyone.

From the point that I was a young girl I've had to help out my daddy with taking care of our farm animals. Grooming, milking and brushing animals was what I started out as but since I turned 16 I've been helping my daddy with birthing new cows and even removing the testicles of male cows. I think I've done probably 15 castrations since i turned 16. I also help my daddy with running the rest of the farm but I do most of my work with the cows, and the rest is just not as fun. Now that I'm 18 all the guys consider me fair game I suppose because when my daddy isn't around they all try to flirt with me. I guess I can;t blame them...I do tease them a little. Wearing short shorts and climbing the ladder to re paint the barn to they can all see a little of my ass. Wearing loose fitting shirts when I pick up hay so they get glimpses of my bare breasts, and I never wear a bra. My daddy's friend is always hanging around me. He's in his early 40's, kinda cute. When my dad isn't looking he keeps trying to touch me. Several times hes touched my ass when working with me and I play back with him by rubbing up against him sometimes. Rubbing my ass across his jeans in narrow places so it seems accidental. I think he'd been scared to try to initiate anything with me because of my daddy but I took care of that. Yesterday my daddy was sick so he left me in charge of the help at the farm. After most of the morning work was over I sent everyone home except my daddy's friend. I asked him if he could help me get something out of the tool shed. He followed me into the tool shed and I closed and locked the door.
"what are you doing?" He asked.
"I want you to touch me." I said. He looked nervous. "Please?" I asked "please, touch me" and I took off my shirt. He came over and brushed my hair away and squeezed my nipples in between his thumb and index fingers. "Mmmm...that feels so good." I moaned leaning into him. Rubbing my crotch against the bulge in his jeans. He cupped both my breasts in his hands and started kissing my neck. I undid the buttons on his jeans and reached into his pants grabbing and stroking his penis.
"You seem less timid than I thought you would be." he said undoing my pants and slipping his hand in to feel my vagina.
"Oh, you don't know the half of what I want to do to you," I replied. I stepped away from him and stripped down completely.
He stood there and stared at me.
"You are so beautiful," he gasped and he started coming towards me again.
"Wait." I commanded. He stopped and looked at me. "Having second thoughts are we?".
"No I just want you to strip down."
I took off all his clothes and I looked at him. He was built from all the farm work but his penis was certainly lacking. I'd say maybe 2 inches long slightly erect. I laughed a little unconsciously.
"what are you laughing at?" he asked.
"oh...nothing." I said as I approached him. I took his penis in my right hand and his balls in my left hand and squeezed them both lightly.
'Do you like that?" I asked.
"Obviously" he replied.
"Really? It doesn't seems to have grown that much larger to me." I laughed.
He drew back a little bit. "what?"
"Well really its nothing, I've just seen much bigger."
"Its not fully erect yet." He fumbled.
"I doubt it would be much bigger even if fully erect." I replied.
He suddenly shoved me against the wall of the tool shed and grabbed my breasts in his hands and started sucking my nipples.
"I'll show you just how long it can get."
I decided to let him think he was in control for a little while leaning back into him and moaning. Touching his penis until it got really hard.
"How does it look now?" he asked smugly.
"You were right," I replied. "Its so huge."
He smiled slyly back at me. "Why don't you kiss it and show your appreciation."
I got down on the floor on my hands and knees and put my open mouth over his penis. Not touching it just breathing hotly on it to drive him a little crazy first. He put his hand on the back of my head and tried to force my mouth down on his penis. I closed my lips offer it and ran my tongue over the head of his penis and he shuddered. Just when he started to relax from the licking I stopped and said.
"This would be so much hotter if you were tied up and I could just have my way with you."
"You want to tie me up? I don't know about that."
"Oh come on. I'll make sure its very very fun for you." I said and licked his penis some more.
"I guess its o.k."
I took him to the other side of the barn and grabbed a rope and tied his arms up leaving him hanging from a rafter on the ceiling.
I planted kisses down his body and started stroking his penis with my hands and rubbing my breasts on it. I grabbed his balls in my left and hand started sucking his cock. After about 45 second of sucking I squeezed his balls very hard in my hand just for a few seconds.
"Hey!" He exclaimed.
"Oh, I'm sorry my hand slipped a little."
"Its o.k." He said.
"Is it?" I grabbed his balls back in my hand and squeezed a little harder.
"What are you doing!?"
"I thought you said it was o.k." I replied.
"I meant it was o.k that you did it on accident."
"Well," I said, "I'll keep doing pleasurable things for you if you let me squeeze your balls. I'll be sure to do it gently."
"What things are you going to do for me that will make up for that" He queried.
I stood up and I ran my hands over my body caressing my breasts and rubbing my vagina. "What do you want?"
He seemed very interested. "I'd like to be able to lick you."
"O.k" I said " You can lick me if I can put a gag in your mouth afterward."
"Why would I need to wear a gag?" He asked.
"Thats not your concern." I said replied sitting on the ground and spreading my legs. I started fingering myself in front of him. "Don;t you want to lick me?"
He thought for a minute and stared as I teased him. "Yes." He said.
I untied him from the rafter and helped him lay on the ground. I kept his hands tied above his head though.
"I though you were gonna untie me so I could lick you."
"I have a different way I want to do it and if you wanna lick my pussy you'll deal with it."
I climbed over him and stood with my feet on either side of his face.
"Nice view?" I asked.
He nodded at me. I lowered myself onto his face smothering his lips with my vagina. I could feel his tongue darting in and out and sliding over my clit. I stood up after about 30 seconds to give him some air and then sat back down. I then wrapped my fingers around his left testicle and squeezed really hard. I could feel the vibrations from his screams on my pussy. It felt better than the licking. I let go and waited a couple seconds, before standing up, to let his screams die.
"Untie me, please." He said.
"No, you haven't fulfilled your part of the bargain yet. I still get to gag you."
"Gag me for what? Do you really think I'm gonna go through with that after what you just did?"
"Why not? Didn't you like licking me? Didn't I taste good?"
"I did enjoy licking you, but not the immense ball pain. Now untie me."
"No." I answered holding up a ball gag,"Lift yourself up so I can wrap this around your head."
He laughed and said, "No."
I decided to kick him really hard in the balls.
He yelled and folded himself over to protect his balls not realizing that they would just be exposed on the other side of his legs. So I got down on my knees and punched his testicles really hard twice. He flopped back over screaming and trying to cover his genitals with his roped up hands. I let him yell until he got red in the face and then calmed himself down. I sat down on his chest with legs spread and my vagina right in his face and said, "If you do as I say I'll be nice to you while I do what I want. I might even be a bit more gentle. Otherwise," I stopped and went to grab a pair of shears from the wall. "I'm just gonna cut your balls off and no one will hear you scream anyway. Everyone else is gone and I drugged my daddy's soup so he would be knocked out. Its just you, me and the animals." I sat back down on his chest with the shears across my lap. "
"Whats it going to be?"

I decided to post part of a story I just finished. I used to love those "Choose your own adventure" books when I was little so I thought it might be fun to write the next part with either the guy co-operating from then on or not. I wasn't really sure which way to go so I was gonna let you decide, Just post which you prefer and the one that gets to most responses through private messaging or replies I will write to. If I don't get responses I'll just write which one my husband would like.

leapfrog
08-14-2008, 10:53 AM
I find that to be a really hot story, lovethatflavor. I was really getting excited by the prospect that you were thinking about cutting his balls off, because his penis was to short and that you were pretty generally disappointed about the size of his manhood.

penaltykicked
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
your prior posts suggest a theme of realism with a husband and wife. my wife and I love the realism this is obviosly a story as you and your are not 18? I respond with my story (true) on literotica.com (sorry for the link). its under bdsm entitled rebeccas new joys and I was kinda disappointed in the responce to this actual account! Iam smokey

linklierok
08-14-2008, 03:28 PM
your prior posts suggest a theme of realism with a husband and wife. my wife and I love the realism this is obviosly a story as you and your are not 18? I respond with my story (true) on literotica.com (sorry for the link). its under bdsm entitled rebeccas new joys and I was kinda disappointed in the responce to this actual account! Iam smokey

Not quite sure what you meant, don't confuse this fictional story my wife wrote, with the factual relationship she and I have and the vids we make together. They're totally separate things (though the girl in the story does remind me of my wife a bit :loveeyes), she just thought people would enjoy the story. She's over 18, we've been married several years.

Arcane
08-15-2008, 02:27 AM
This story is off to a great start. I don't have a preference on which direction it should head now, but so far you're doing an excellent job.

lovethatflavor
08-15-2008, 06:14 AM
that was a long story. It was very very good and gave me lots of ideas. I used to stick birthday candles in Link Lierok's penis but thats as far as I went. Never a finger or anything else. I would be way to afraid of it tearing or something like that. I hope you enjoy your herbal enhancement's :P Smokey Joe.

crushee
08-15-2008, 07:38 AM
Keep going...

Small penises should first be treated to try and make them grow.

If unsuccessful, then...

DarkX
08-15-2008, 10:31 AM
wow, really interesting story, please keep up the good work

Takkyuu_tama
08-18-2008, 02:56 AM
I vote,

A) Shout, "Please, no! Don't cut off my balls! I'll do anything you want!" and turn to page 38

mick_sl8ter
08-18-2008, 05:27 AM
Nice story, except for some small details:

You wrote:
"Rubbing my crotch against the bulge in his jeans."
And you also wrote:
"He was built from all the farm work but his penis was certainly lacking. I'd say maybe 2 inches long slightly erect. "

What kind of bulge would a 2 inch penis show in a normal pair of trousers ?

Anyway, nice story.

lovethatflavor
08-18-2008, 08:22 AM
Nice story, except for some small details:

You wrote:
"Rubbing my crotch against the bulge in his jeans."
And you also wrote:
"He was built from all the farm work but his penis was certainly lacking. I'd say maybe 2 inches long slightly erect. "

What kind of bulge would a 2 inch penis show in a normal pair of trousers ?

Anyway, nice story.
I'll be sure to be more consistent in my imagery...

Silvan321
08-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Great story! I'm loving it, best part is my gf does too. And that's always a plus. We can't wait to read more

visitor001
08-18-2008, 05:56 PM
So exciting... I was just stroking when the story ended... I thought you'll cut the balls off within several sentences...

clicker123
08-18-2008, 07:59 PM
i still think its funny...2 inch slight erect haha but i would like to see more maybe make him beg

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Wow you are very talented. I was trying to tell the guy to run. You are looking for someone to add a like-length addition to the story?

linklierok
08-22-2008, 07:04 AM
Nah she just wanted suggestions on how he should react. I'll try to bug her to finish the story soon. :D

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Hmmm maybe have him try to break free and end up accidentally hurt her so she has good reason to kick and stomp his nuts into jam then call the cops on him for attempted **** so she gets off without any trouble?

MSN_2007
08-23-2008, 05:10 AM
Great Story.