PDA

View Full Version : Ball Piercing

visitor001
08-18-2008, 04:37 PM
This seems to be very interesting. I've read that this is pleasent feeling and doesn't ******** a male. Any suggestions?

visitor001
08-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, nobody says nothing about it but I wanted to try in yesterday... I wanted a little penetration in my ball and I tried to use some cacti thorn... but it appeared to be to soft so the thorns haven't pierced my skin.

linklierok
08-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Look thru a couple of pages of the forums for threads about needles, or use the search feature. The risks and the feelings have been talked about quite a bit before. :o

Tinchen
08-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Well, nobody says nothing about it but I wanted to try in yesterday... I wanted a little penetration in my ball and I tried to use some cacti thorn... but it appeared to be to soft so the thorns haven't pierced my skin.

Oh man, you must be crazy! The thorn breaks off easy when inside a testicle and then you will loose this one very sure! Use only nails or needles 100% of stainless steel....!!!!
Crazy silly boy!

visitor001
08-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Oh! Thanks for advice! Well, these cacti seems to love my balls since it decided to break off its thorn outside my ball.

Thank you and thank that cacti!