PDA

View Full Version : Consequences - what if...

toymale
08-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Ok... so we all know that fantasies aren't the same thing as reality. Some things get us excited but we know that we really wouldn't want them to happen to us.

But what if... you could be in a scene where there are no consequences: nobody would get arrested, or catch diseases, or have to face the real world consequences follow the scene. What's your favourite fantasy then?

nitelite
09-11-2008, 06:24 AM
Surrender myself to my partner. Completely and unconditionally.

dale232
09-20-2008, 04:17 PM
To be kidnapped, bound and taken forcibly by the woman. And no, unlike nitelite, I wouldn't be surrendering. I'd be fighting to regain control. But in spite of the woman being considerably smaller than me (that's part of the fantasy, in fact), she has the toys and the know-how to thwart my every attempt at freedom. :o

Why a small woman? It adds to the humiliation factor of being unable to gain my freedom. In the real world I make no such qualifications, but we're talking fantasy here.

As for the toys, the first necessary item I figure is a heavy leather hood with no eye or mouth openings and lockable straps. The removal of my sense of sight (and hearing if she uses earplugs) makes any change of bondage that follows a simpler procedure for her. And any escape attempt harder and riskier for me. And of course, the fantasy requires that I always be in bondage of one kind or another. I could go on, but then this would end up becoming a full-fledged story. ;)

corradoasso
09-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Have kicked the cum out by a beautifull Lady

Derr
10-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Long story short:

I would like a girl at least a foot taller than me to seduce me at a bar and take me home. Once inside she would throw me up against the wall where I couldn't escape from her strong arms. Once I realized I couldn't move she would slowly slide her hand down to my crotch and pick me up between my legs.

jim28
11-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Of course, i have many fantasies. My Wife/Mistress was just mentioning how She would like to fully dominate and humiliate me in front of the entire family. I think I would like that too, for eveyone to know that She is the boss and i am the submissive sissy in the family.

Actually, She did some things to me while her 19yo granddaughter was living with us (making sure gd heard me getting whipped at night and feminizing me in front of gd) and gd told the rest of the family. Comments were made at family gatherings about Her whipping me and kicking me. Even Her ex made comments. It was humiliating to have to sit and listen to the comments. She had expected more discretion from Her gd.

husky
11-09-2008, 09:08 PM
my wife (godess) took a fantasy of mine and did it for real, since i have left ideas of others in hope she would grant another.Mine was sph with a few of her friends, well they werent her real friends ,it was a couple of girls she befriended while we were on hoilday, it ended up me naked as each girl poked and laughed, but will admit that once it got hard(which wasnt long into it) they changes to stroking with a suck every now and then, god thoughts of those girls all with strap ons n those feet, oh its been mind fodder for the past year after, cheers all