PDA

View Full Version : mods of the forum

clicker123
08-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Is there anyway to become a mod yourself or is it kinda just whoever makes the forum???? im kinda confused or is there even any mod(s) at all????

Julie18nz
08-20-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes, there is a moderator, her name is Sharon and if u feel u can be unbiased enough to be one have a chat to her :) Moderators are not just there to take off content they dont approve of ie:discussion of ****** fem or strap on vids that some homophobes in here have been complaining about :)

Richter
08-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Oh come on, Julie! ONE TIME I ask you to take the dildo out of my ass so I can answer the phone and all of a sudden I'm a homophobe?!

clicker123
08-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh come on, Julie! ONE TIME I ask you to take the dildo out of my ass so I can answer the phone and all of a sudden I'm a homophobe?!

HAHA good one

but can someone who is just like a member of the forum do something to become a mod, im not really looking to be one im just kinda curious about how they are approved to be or if it's just sharon

snack marvin
08-23-2008, 09:46 AM
HAHA good one

but can someone who is just like a member of the forum do something to become a mod, im not really looking to be one im just kinda curious about how they are approved to be or if it's just sharon

Some weeks ago there was an urgent need for a mod, but currently the forum is running very smoothly again.
I guess it's just Sharon from femaledom who is checking this forum.

clicker123
08-23-2008, 10:35 PM
ya but i would want a bit more security on here cuz things can get outta hand...like we had like 5 gops and then some random gop sucker dude:confused:and it did get cleared up but things can get outta hand for like 3 months before they are fixed again. but there was an urgent call for a mod? does that mean people could just ask to be a mod or they were hiring more mods?