PDA

View Full Version : Balls being worshipped

exstudent
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I’ve just got into a new relationship and my current girlfriend enjoys slapping, bitting and squeezing my balls.
She doesn’t know I’m into ballsbusting and I don’t think she knows how sensitive they are but I keep telling her how much I enjoy it and she does it harder and harder.
Maybe because I’ve been responding to my balls played with, she really has become really obsessed with them.
Constantly telling me how much she loves them. How beautiful they are and how much she wants them. I've had a partner give my balls attention but never this much before! It is really turning me on. She is basically worshipping them. She holds them every minute she can. Even while we sleep.

I’m scared to tell her the pain side incase it turns her off. She enjoys kissing and soft play just as much. This is a new side of ballfetish for me. She even talks to them!

velvetfog
08-23-2008, 01:17 AM
You need to marry that girl. She's the one!

moosh
08-23-2008, 12:47 PM
If you don't marry her like velvetfog says, become her pimp and retire :Baahaha:

knutty
08-24-2008, 01:51 AM
She even talks to them? Wow! Yeah... I think you have yourself a keeper.

Grooz
08-24-2008, 02:29 AM
My girl likes to grab mine and give them a good tug and a squeeze, she's starting to get more in to hitting them too, that makes me happy! :iluvu:

exstudent
08-29-2008, 09:58 PM
My girlfriend was telling me last night because it was that time of month, how she would rather testicles than ovaries. She kept telling me how she would love to share the ones I've got between her. I had to laugh and post it on here. I do miss the odd kick and knee though.

misterjover
08-31-2008, 01:41 AM
I’ve just got into a new relationship and my current girlfriend enjoys slapping, bitting and squeezing my balls.
She doesn’t know I’m into ballsbusting and I don’t think she knows how sensitive they are but I keep telling her how much I enjoy it and she does it harder and harder.
Maybe because I’ve been responding to my balls played with, she really has become really obsessed with them.
Constantly telling me how much she loves them. How beautiful they are and how much she wants them. I've had a partner give my balls attention but never this much before! It is really turning me on. She is basically worshipping them. She holds them every minute she can. Even while we sleep.

I’m scared to tell her the pain side incase it turns her off. She enjoys kissing and soft play just as much. This is a new side of ballfetish for me. She even talks to them!

Wow! She even talks to them! That's a "keeper" in my book.

snakeskin
08-31-2008, 12:06 PM
U lucky son of a testicle! :thumbup

:bananajum

exstudent
01-21-2009, 08:06 PM
She still loves this, but doesn't know I'm into ballbusting.
If I even hint that its hurting she will stop. She doesn't want to hurt them at all. so I just have to keep pretending I'm moaning from enjoyment rather than any pain.
This means I can't ask for actual kicks or knees, I know she wont except it. I guess I can live with slapping, biting and squeezing.