PDA

View Full Version : Watching a guy get busted while...

ValmarIrenicus
08-23-2008, 05:29 AM
You know what is my thing? (not only a fantasy) I would like to have hard sex with a young woman, while watching another young woman destroy one guys balls. Yes. That is my thing. (hey! have I invented something just now? Surely You can get some money from it ;))
What would You all want to do while watching another guy get busted?

ValmarIrenicus
08-23-2008, 05:34 AM
By "a young woman" i mean a woman below 50 :Baahaha: above 16 (whoopsie :o)
And YES I'm also young in case you wondered. I'm kind of "below-30yo-young"

iron horse
08-23-2008, 01:59 PM
You know what is my thing? (not only a fantasy) I would like to have hard sex with a young woman, while watching another young woman destroy one guys balls. Yes. That is my thing. (hey! have I invented something just now? Surely You can get some money from it ;))
What would You all want to do while watching another guy get busted?

I think that would be very, very erotic provided the girl you were with shared in the enjoyment of watching the other guys get kicked in the balls. Being able to observe her looking at another naked guy's balls and watching them get kicked as she smiled and giggled enjoying it would make me cum on the spot!

Nexus
08-23-2008, 02:25 PM
So buy a ballbusting DVD and watch is as you have sex :)

ValmarIrenicus
08-23-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm talking about a real life experience.:thumbup

Shisnan
08-23-2008, 09:11 PM
I've never really had a real life experience with it, but I think it'd be fun to try out though.

tommississauga
08-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Love to be on top of one girl and anther girl kick my balls from behind. I did not do it yet but I believe it will be fun

megahero
08-26-2008, 01:59 AM
how about if the girl is doing the busting while you hit it from behind. like she is punching and squeezing his balls. she nails him while you nail her

dreckssklavin
08-26-2008, 02:47 AM
i'd really like to bust a guy and in the meanwhile get punished and fucked by another dom. so there would be an male slave, female slave (who is dom towards the male slave) und a dom combination with me as the female slave.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-26-2008, 07:17 PM
That sounds fun. The two dom experience. I could prob make that happen but u r farr away

dreckssklavin
08-27-2008, 07:35 AM
yeah, that's too bad. but maybe theres someone near me who would like to have such an experience!?