PDA

View Full Version : good video site:www.m-club-q.com

fangxing
08-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi, Dear All,

I would like to recommend a good good video site:www.m-club-q.com to you all. Some of you may have known it. :)

However, I did not find the free download link of these video even in emule..

Anyone knew how to find these video in emule? Could you tell me? Thanks a lot

BTW, I like this type: weak person, like girl and kid, to beat strong and mature man, like bear....Any one like this type? Can you recommend the similar stie? Or we can have a good communication...

Thanks

nijan0
08-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Emule has nothing about bb, you'd find more stuff here or rapidsharing. Just give a glance at the latest posts or on Videos/cartoons etc. threads.
Hey, you're chinese? Is the first time I read a chinese involved in bb ;) Just jocking, but how's there? Sorry for my ignorance but I've never heard about bb in China.

Julie18nz
08-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Emule has nothing about bb, you'd find more stuff here or rapidsharing. Just give a glance at the latest posts or on Videos/cartoons etc. threads.
Hey, you're chinese? Is the first time I read a chinese involved in bb ;) Just jocking, but how's there? Sorry for my ignorance but I've never heard about bb in China.

I would say that you must not know how to search Emule :)

enigma
08-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Hi Fangxing

I do'nt think the site has any free videos. Just pictures.
I'd like to think in the future it will consider this.
Heres hoping.:(

fangxing
08-26-2008, 05:05 PM

Hi, Dear buddy, Nice to meet you. You are rignt. I am from China..BB is seldome in China and the resource is very scare here. btw, thanks for your attention to my thread..:)

fangxing
08-26-2008, 05:10 PM

Hi, Dear buddy. Thanks for your reply...As I mentioned before, what I like style is weakness person, such as girl or kid to beat strong men.

I ever searched the keyword "ballbust" in emule and got many result..Obviously, before my finishing the download, I do not know if the video is my favorite video...

So my hoep is that I can see the pics before download...You have any idea about it?

Your tips will be highly appreciated!:)

nijan0
08-27-2008, 02:00 AM

The last time I've tried it was one year ago and there was only some bbworld clips, maybe I'm using the wrong key.

skipperbob
08-27-2008, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=fangxing;52735]Hi, Dear All,

BTW, I like this type: weak person, like girl and kid, to beat strong and mature man, like bear....Any one like this type? Can you recommend the similar stie? Or we can have a good communication...

Please check your personal message folder!