PDA

View Full Version : story-it all started part 2

mickeybb
08-26-2008, 08:55 PM
It all started pt 2

It has been about 3 weeks since that fatefull night that I went out with Kristen, Sarah and Bob. That night I
experienced my first ball kicking by accident and then several more as the girls found out I (and most definately
they) liked it.
Tom the manager says we're desperate for some more help and asked if I knew anyone who needed work.
My sister Kelly was away at college and is coming home for the summer. About a month ago I told her that if
we were looking for help she could work for the summer. That was before my ball busting cashiers started our
kicking frenzy, it's like kickball at recess and sometimes I think my balls get as big. So needless to say I didn't
want my sister working there. I had also told Kelly she could stay at my apartment while at home to avoid
having to stay with mom and dad. I regretted that offer as well, as Kristen was coming to my place to trample
on me, kick my balls, and have her feet smelled and worshipped. I tried to get Kelly to stay with our parents
but she started crying (I am so easily manipulated I know) so I relented and said she could stay with me, but
she might be asked to leave on certain evenings as I was seeing someone on the sly. She was curious but said ok.
I drove about 60 miles, helped her load all her stuff in my suv and drove back to my place. After we carried
the boxes and clothes and 40 pairs of shoes into the spare room, I gave her crap about the shoes.
"Each of these shoes is for a different type of occasion." She informed me. I pulled open a box of black
flats. "Job interview or date with a guy I'll never date again." Okay so I opened another box <WOW> black 3"
heels with a sexy strap, spike heels with a metal tip and a sharp pointy toe. "So, you like huh? These are for a guy
I really want to impress, a night at the bar where I'm not dancing, or a date with a guy who has screwed me over
for the last time."
I was a little perplexed. "Okay I understand showing off or for a guy you want, but why a guy you're seeing
for the last time?"
"Well these pointy toes have blasted 3 different guys right in the balls when they fucked with me." She said
while giggling.
I was starting to get aroused but had to hide it. "Well I guess if I see you wearing these I'll look out."
"Being my brother you probably could but a normal guy seeing me in these would be so horny he couldn't
think straight."
"Alright enough shoe talk, I see you have shoes for every occasion. Sorry I gave you a hard time."
We went in the living room. I plopped on the floor with a pillow against the front of the couch. Kelly kicked
her shoes off and laid on the couch. The t.v. was on but I don't know what was on it, my concentration was on
Kelly's feet right behind my head.
"I thought once you had your own place you might use the furniture, but there you are on the floor at my feet."
"I guess I'm just used to it. You always took the couch and mom and dad always had the chairs so I had to
sit on the floor or under your feet since you always stretched out."
"Remember that time when I was 16 and cousin Kerry was over and we overpowered you and made you
smell our feet?" She asked with a devilish smirk on her face.
"Yes I remember it well." I answered honestly. In fact until that first night with Kristen that had been my
most frequent masterbation fodder.
"See if this helps." She said laughing and putting her warm damp pink cotton ankle sock against my mouth
and nose. I smelled but this was weird so I pulled away. "Awwww do they smell bad?" She asked sounding
a little like Elmer Fudd.
"No but you're my sister it's just weird."
"You're just smelling my hot sweaty socks" she said putting it against my face again "it's not like sex."
"No it's not, but its weird." I said.
"So can I get a job with you for the summer?" She asked changing the subject but not to a better one
for me.
"No, sorry, I don't think we're hiring right now."
"Alright" she replied sounding a little disappointed "I'll check the want ads in the morning."
Boy was I relieved she accepted that without argument. We talked for a while then must have fallen
asleep, her on the couch with me on the floor. When she woke up she swung her legs off the couch and
stepped on my face with those still moist pink socks, not realizing I was there.
"Oops, sorry John." She said in almost a whisper. I was still groggy and slow waking up, then I realized
what was happening. It seemed she left her foot on my face a little longer than needed. "It's still weird my
being your sister right?" she asked while giggling. Finally she stepped off my face, but instead of getting off
me she walked down my body. When she got to my groin she was greeted by a large hard bump that
she stepped on. "What have we here? I hope that's morning wood and not a sign that you enjoy being your
sister's carpet." By now she was enjoying this and giggled while pushing my hard-on towards my belly with
one foot while bouncing most of her weight on my balls with the other. I just moaned in 3% real pain and 97%
real pleasure but hoping she would only hear the pain part. "However, if you do enjoy being my carpet I'll
gladly pay my rent this way." Bounce, bounce, bounce. Fortunately for me she stepped off as my dick was
starting to throb and emit pre-cum.
"I gotta shower." I said and walked by as discreetly as possible.
When I got out of the shower and got dressed I went to the dining room to find Kelly wearing a little
black cocktail dress and those sexy pointy shoes.
"What's up?" I asked, only to be surprised with a lightning quick kick to the balls.
"What the hell?!......" I asked, coughing and truly wondering where she got the gall to treat me this way.
Did she know I was getting hard as she stood on me, or that I jerked off in the shower after she bounced on
my balls.
She didn't say anything as I sat catching my breath on the floor, she just walked to the table and picked up
the paper and tossed it to the floor where I was. I looked at the paper and realised why she kicked me a big ad
Tom had placed in the help wanted section looking for help.
"Are you ashamed of me?" she asked sobbing.
"No I was trying to hide my failure at work from you, but it was wrong I'll take you in today."
Kelly got the job of course, and worked her first shift the next day with Kristen. They hit it off right away
and I was working in back when they met. Kelly decided not to tell anyone she was my sister so she wouldn't
be treated different.
Kelly was wearing a white blouse and long denim skirt with knee high black boots. Kristen looked her
over and asked "Hey those boots are great but don't they hurt your feet?"
"Absolutely but it's the price we pay." Kelly answered.
"Can you keep a secret? Because I've got a guy who rubs my feet and even smells them and lets me walk on
him. Do you want to know what I do for him in exchange?" Kristen asked laughing at my humiliation that she was
so happy & proud to share.
"I can imagine." Kelly said while holding her hand up to her mouth and sticking her tongue against her cheek
to simulate oral sex.
"No way I just kick his balls once for every 10 minutes of foot rubbing." Kristen said very proud she didn't
have to give blow jobs for her massage.
"Oh my God what a pervert. A heaven sent pervert, sounds like win win to me. A foot massage is great
anytime but I love kicking guys in the balls. As a matter of fact my brother slept on the floor and I was on the
couch when I got up I stepped on his face then waled down his body and stepped on his dick it was hard."
"Maybe your brother is the kind of pervert that wants a kick in the balls too." Kristen said laughing and
not knowing it was me unaware how right she was.
"That would be great, he's my brother so a foot massage would be innocent but if he got hard he would
deserve a kick in the balls."
"Maybe I'll introduce you to my guy, he likes it but he's shy about it."
"I can see why."
When Kelly and I got home I asked her how she liked everybody. She said she was carefull not to tell
anybody she was my sister. She said she loved Kristen and thought they might hang out together outside of
work someday. Oh boy sometimes you can just smell trouble.
"These boots were a bad choice for my first 8 hour shift on my feet. My feet are killing me, would you be a
sweetheart and rub them for me?" She asked.
"I don't know." I stammered looking for an excuse that didn't say: I'M A PERVERT AND LOVE DIRTY
FEET.
"I told you yesterday it's not weird it's just my feet." Kelly said. Unable to come up with a reason that wasn't
the truth I couldn't say, I agreed.
Well I just sat next to her on the couch and pulled her feet onto my lap. I removed her boots to reveal warm
black cotton socks that have the unmistakeable smell of young female feet and warm leather with the key
ingredient being time. I tried to think of my locker combination from high school, or what number Tim Raines
wore while playing for the Expos, anything to avoid getting hard over my sister's feet. I don't know how much time
had gone by when suddenly her warm damp sock mashed into my groin catching my left nut cleanly. I know I was
trying to say why, but it just came out as whimpering and sobbing she caught me solid.
Finally I was able to say "What the fuck...."
"That's how we pay for massages every 10 minutes you are kind enough to rub my sweaty feet..." as she said this
she lifted her socked foot to my nose "...I give you a kick in the balls." She said this as if it was the best legal
document ever.
"That deal doesn't include you..... you're my sister."
"Oh shit you are the guy Kristen kicks." She said as though she didn't know.
"You knew it" I responded as it occurred to me maybe she hadn't known.
"Not until now. Kristen told me what she did but not with whom. and she didn't know you are my brother."
"But that deal isn't for you." I said for the second time.
"It is now, sexually harassing your own sister, you'll be fired and embarressed out of the family. Now stand up
and prepare for 5 ball kicks."
"The deal was 1 kick for every 10 minutes of massage."
"Yeah but like you said that deal wasn't for me. This deal is on my terms. Don't worry you'll rub my feet plenty
your hands will probably permanently smell like my feet when I'm done with you. But right now I need to kick some
balls and you're the only perv around here that wants it." She was a good blackmailer, good at psychology, and
kicked like a mule, what the hell was she studying at school dominatrix 201. I stood up and got ready for kick 1.
<WHAM> I collapsed to the floor as she tapped her socked foot on the hardwood floor. She nudged my chin
with her foot. I stood up and...
<WHAM> Back on the floor. She helped me stand up again and...
<WHAM> I passed out. She kicked me #4 and then #5 was a stomp on my balls as I lay there on my back.

coming soon part 3

poolman2
08-27-2008, 01:18 AM
mickeybb,

Excellent story. Please keep up the good work. :bananajum

poolman2

DarkX
08-27-2008, 02:38 PM
wow really good story, hope to read more of it soon