PDA

View Full Version : How to make a e-stim device (In English and German)

stim1234
08-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Hey!
This is my first post.
I´m form Germany and so this picture is in german (and my english isn´t very good :-=).
It shows how to make a electro stimulation device at home.
!!But you have to know that you only use it with batteries!!

1.You need a pair of old monitor loudspeakers (?).
2.Now open the loudspeaker.
3.Now you cut off the bulit in speaker.
4.Now you have to cut off the transformer.
5.Now you have to soldering (?) the cables from the transformer (low voltage side) to the circuit board. (where the speaker was)
6.Now solder (?) two cables to the circuit board (where the transformer was).
7.Now you need batteries with the summary voltage that is normaly given by the transformer and connect it to the two cables (e.g. trasformer 220/110V to 9V than 9V battery; to make sure that theres enough energy for the amp you can add one (9v)/ the same number of (for 3v/6v/...) more batteries which you connect parallel to the other (+ to + & - to -).

8.Finaly you can connect electrodes to the high voltage side (where the plug was).

Now you can connect the signal cable to mp3 player / Portable CD Player / Notebook with battery & wich is not connected to the 220/110 V net!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-> Use ONLY BATTERIES!!!!!!

!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!
For more information visit: www.smartstim.com

IN GERMAN:

Hallo, dies ist mein erster Post. Da viele wissen wollen, wie man ein e-stim gerät baut, beschreibe ich euch, als erfahrener "E-Stimmer" und Hobbyelektriker
1)Ihr benötigt zuertsteinmal ein paar Computerlautsprecher.
2)Jetzt öffnet ihr den Lautspecher mit dem Verstärker drin.
3)Nun schneidet ihr den eingebauten Lautsprecher ab.
4)Jetzt schneidet ihr den Transformator ab.
5)Nun lötet ihr die beiden Kabel von der Seite die an der Platine waren auf der Platine dort hin, wo der Lautsprecher angelötet war.
6)Danach lötet ihr zwei Kabel dort hin, wo der Transformator angeschlossen war.
7)Nun benötigt ihr Batterien, die eine gleichgroße Spannung haben, wie von dem Transformator ausgegangen sind (meisst 9V). Um sicherzustellen, dass der Verstärker genug "Energie" (Ampere) bekommt, könnt ihr nochmal eine gleiche Batterie parallel anschließen (+ zu + und - zu -).
8)Jetzt könnt ihr Elektroden an den Transformator anschließen, dort wo der Netzanschluss war.

Als letztes benötigt ihr noch eine Tonquelle, die KEINEN Anschluss an das normale Hausnetz haben, also MP3-Player, Portabler CD-Player, Notebook im Batteriebetrieb.

!! BENUTZUNG AUF EIGENES RISIKO !!
!! NUR MIT BATTERIEN BETREIBEN !!
Für mehr Information besucht einfach www.smartstim.com

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6466/stimrc7ds3.th.jpg (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stimrc7ds3.jpg)