PDA

View Full Version : Oh yes!!!

stompingqueen
08-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Oh what a night last night! Finally it happened!! I'm still so worked up from it!

I live with my flatmate who I have a real love/hate relationship with. We aren't partners but we are close and obviously we've had many sexual experiences with other

He knows i'm a little bit alternative with my fetishes, ball busting is my main one and i've tried so hard to get him to agree to it but he always says it's not his thing which is fair enough

Anyway, he's really really shy when it comes to girls (apart from me) and he really likes my friend, I mean REALLY likes her but is so scared to even to talk to her

He's a good looking lad so he's got a chance with her but he wanted me to put in a word for him. I thought, why should I?! But he was really desperate.....

I agreed but only if he let me ball bust him (i said it as a COMPLETE joke but amazingly he agreed straight away and within seconds was stripped off!!!!)

I did ask him how far he wanted me to go but he said he would tell me if it got too much

I started by squeezing his balls at first, I felt so good!! I could see a bit of pain in his face but nothing major

Then I made him lay on his front with a balls sticking out so I could stand on them, (he still agreed with this) I softly stood on his balls with my bare feet and gradually increased the pressure until he was making lots of noise!!! (but he never told me to stop)

After a few minutes of this I got him to stand up and then kicked him in the balls, HARD!! he dropped to the floor and then asked if that was enough but I was in no mood to stop, I then knee'd him in the balls and kicked him again, by this time I knew he was hurting a bit so I stopped but I was so turned on by it all that we ended up..............................well, you can guess the rest

The whole ball busting thing only lasted about 10 minutes in all but it was incredible, i've wanted to do it properly for ages and now I have I want to do it some more!!

I don't really think my poor flatmate enjoyed it that much but it was all for a good cause, he's meeting up with my friend at the weekend so we'll go back to hating each other but in the end, if it all goes wrong, we are always there for each other.....

Strange thing is though, even though we do have a alot of 'fun' i've never really fancied him and he doesn't fancy me, but after this i've got alot more feelings for him and are maybe starting to regret actually talking to my friend because she seems quite interested in him!

But anyway, the first real time i've busted someone, it was a fantastic!!

I so wanted to share this with you, everyone else just thinks i'm a mentalist!!!!

One very happy girl!
Laters! x

aniMALE
08-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Why didn't you post an announce here? You can find a queque of men to ballbust.

Richter
08-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Sounds like a blast. I know that blood pumping euphoric feeling when good ballbusting turns into passionate sex.

And I'm extra turned on by English girls, something I get to indulge in a lot now that I've found the show Dating the Enemy.

gopballbustеr2
08-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Oh what a night last night! Finally it happened!! I'm still so worked up from it!

I live with my flatmate who I have a real love/hate relationship with. We aren't partners but we are close and obviously we've had many sexual experiences with other

He knows i'm a little bit alternative with my fetishes, ball busting is my main one and i've tried so hard to get him to agree to it but he always says it's not his thing which is fair enough

Anyway, he's really really shy when it comes to girls (apart from me) and he really likes my friend, I mean REALLY likes her but is so scared to even to talk to her

He's a good looking lad so he's got a chance with her but he wanted me to put in a word for him. I thought, why should I?! But he was really desperate.....

I agreed but only if he let me ball bust him (i said it as a COMPLETE joke but amazingly he agreed straight away and within seconds was stripped off!!!!)

I did ask him how far he wanted me to go but he said he would tell me if it got too much

I started by squeezing his balls at first, I felt so good!! I could see a bit of pain in his face but nothing major

Then I made him lay on his front with a balls sticking out so I could stand on them, (he still agreed with this) I softly stood on his balls with my bare feet and gradually increased the pressure until he was making lots of noise!!! (but he never told me to stop)

After a few minutes of this I got him to stand up and then kicked him in the balls, HARD!! he dropped to the floor and then asked if that was enough but I was in no mood to stop, I then knee'd him in the balls and kicked him again, by this time I knew he was hurting a bit so I stopped but I was so turned on by it all that we ended up..............................well, you can guess the rest

The whole ball busting thing only lasted about 10 minutes in all but it was incredible, i've wanted to do it properly for ages and now I have I want to do it some more!!

I don't really think my poor flatmate enjoyed it that much but it was all for a good cause, he's meeting up with my friend at the weekend so we'll go back to hating each other but in the end, if it all goes wrong, we are always there for each other.....

Strange thing is though, even though we do have a alot of 'fun' i've never really fancied him and he doesn't fancy me, but after this i've got alot more feelings for him and are maybe starting to regret actually talking to my friend because she seems quite interested in him!

But anyway, the first real time i've busted someone, it was a fantastic!!

I so wanted to share this with you, everyone else just thinks i'm a mentalist!!!!

One very happy girl!
Laters! x

Are you gop1's new gimmick?

stompingqueen
08-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Are you gop1's new gimmick?

What's gop1?

stompingqueen
08-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Oh right! Someone has kindly pm'd me with what you mean!

Erm, no i'm not gop1, I don't even know who gop1 is

Infact, I believe the Admin of this site can check my IP and prove that I am not him/her/it/

Then you can apologise to me honey! Although I feel like fucking off now to be honest, I thought I was amongst friends here......clearly not......

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Very very nice! Sounds like he took a lot for his first time. Some of us on here would never ask you to stop :)

Magnum
08-29-2008, 12:22 PM
I love it Stomping Queen. Please tell us more stories if you have them. I wish I was your flat mate!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Damn sorry about that guy accusing you. If I was nearby I would let you take all of your aggression out on me. And then ask for more :)

daradles
08-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Favorite part... Ball standing! Here's to hoping your flatmate has a crappy date with your friend and comes back for more ballbusting!

linklierok
08-29-2008, 02:20 PM
There's really only one unfriendly person here they just make multiple usernames. just add them to your ignore list as they come up, they're pretty obvious, the contribute nothing but comments on other people or spam.

Congrats on getting to act out your wishes, hope it continues for you.

clicker123
08-29-2008, 10:36 PM
haha i kinda get what your talkin about cuz see my gf wasnt into like bb its kinda strange here but i kept pushin her one day and her friends always bust there bf's for fun so she decided to pop me one...i went down, hard and she didnt notice at first but then she turned and her friends were laughin and she laughed and asked if i wanted to mess with her anymore and uses the pop trick to make me give up cus she'll like flick my nuts with a pop. and today she did that three times and i took her phone to see what she was texting about me being whipped or she has me by the balls to a friend and she need me for not giving it up...i loved it and she can tell and i think she does too :D

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Very nice, clicker, seems you have a very fun relationship! How old are you if you don't mind me asking? All of your gf's friends bust their men too? Seems like I should move to ohio haha

clicker123
09-01-2008, 12:53 AM
alright really i dont live in ohio i just dont like putting a real location and ive had three busting girls and today my new gf's friend hit me in the balls with a brush from across the room adn they all laughed and i picked my gf up today and she need me alot to put her down which i wasnt expecting...im near 16 haha so old enuf to be here but still not 18 but i enjoy this and bb is fun but im not gonna go to far cuz still im pretty young.

clicker123
09-01-2008, 01:01 AM
sorry im kinda tired let me redo...i meant to say i was 17 near 18 so im haveing a b-day in a few months, i am young but o well...sorry i pulled an all nighter yesterday and was with my gf...but the brush to the balls woke me up today haha. Peace.