PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Trouble?

teenguy
09-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Trouble was the man! BRING HIM BACK

Magnum
09-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Haven't heard from him for a long time. Probably a couple of years anyway.

sub4her2
09-03-2008, 09:30 AM
There's quite a few other members in here who have also been banned as well.:(

Tamakeri
09-03-2008, 11:10 AM
There's quite a few other members in here who have also been banned as well.:(

Last I knew Trouble wasn't banned at all, although he hasn't posted (at least under that ID) in 18 months or so.
Here's his last post: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26377#post26377
He probably just lost interest. This forum has changed a lot in the last 4 years. It has become a lot more infantile ... much less real discussion, and seems to have dissolved into primarily kids who steal other people's material and post it with great glee as if they have done something wonderful- like the asshole who posted about 50 of Knave's toons yesterday. Used to be that a lot more often when people "contributed" here- it was something they had actually created, not something they had merely found on another forum or YouTube or MySpace or downloaded from a pay site. Sad. Sadder still when your best claim to fame is that you learned how to work Google to find and repost other people's creations.

Yeah- I miss Trouble, and his insight and perspective, and his ability to see the humorous side of things. But I doubt that he misses this forum very much these days.

zetsubou
09-03-2008, 05:39 PM
You don't need to be so negative about this place. I don't remember trouble, but in the time I've been here, sure the forum has gone somewhat downhill, due to an excess of immature prats, giving my gender a bad name, trying to be macho (bit ironic in here).

I don't make any bb things. I sometimes post things i find in other forums (not generally large downloads unless people asked for them). I don't really see what is so bad about that. People posting what they find in the internet isn't so bad either. We're a community aren't we? Don't friends who use the internet send each other stuff?

How much sustainable discussion is there? I'll reply to stuff if something evokes a thought.

People who write stupid responses, spam, etcetera are a necessary evil. I like this place because its somewhere that I can talk about something that in real life i keep hidden very close to my chest. This is a haven for that at least isn't it?

Though its also probably got a lot of people who think its okay to coach people to kick them and do whatever, without telling them they enjoy it sexually.

Maybe if I had been in here for longer, I'd have a better idea of what sort of discussions and behavior you've come to expect, but in the mean time, I've set my sights somewhat lower. Not everyone in here is one of gopballbusters many clones.

So who was Trouble?

curmudgeon
09-09-2008, 06:02 PM
There are sadly many of the ones that were active members just a couple of years ago who have either quit coming to the sites. Or they have changed id's and are just lurking in the wings. I don't post very often but have been around for awhile. Did have to change id's once when my place got destroyed. And my list of passwords was lost. While we have lost some great people we have gained some great ones too. So while we do have some juvenile people who want to play games. (I won't post their names, they seem to enjoy it too much) And we have some who do repost materials without giving the artist credit, this is a problem everywhere just ask any college professor... We do have some who have stepped up to the plate and contribute some excellent original material.

just my two cents worth.