PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Survey - How do you prefer to finish a ballbusting scene?

misterjover
09-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Please choose your favorite way to end a ballbusting session, and provide a brief reason why!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
09-06-2008, 06:33 AM
I prefer to be made to masturbate while being kicked or squeezed or what not. I like the threats that I'm told if I don't get off quick enough for my mistress's liking. Very fun :)

agoknee
09-06-2008, 06:49 AM
I like to combine the ballbusting DURING the sex, not after! I love having my balls squeezed during my climax or slapped at the same time and then post orgasm torture to the head of my penis. NO MERCY!

Takkyuu_tama
09-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Of course I can't handle it every time, but if I'm beaten, squeezed, crushed, used and then not allowed to cum...well, I'll be even more eager for punishment the next time.
Busting has to be combined with sex, though--or at least, keeping me hard and near the edge the whole time. The endorphin release is just amazing.

misterjover
09-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Getting my cock and balls abused repeatedly during sex is definitely my forte', and when I say "sex" it can be either a footjob, handjob, blowjob, vaginal, or just ****** masturbation.

I like getting close to the point of ejaculation... then right before cumming she busts my balls really hard with kicks or punches or squeezes to prevent my orgasms. After a few times of this.... when the girl allows me to cum, my orgasm is just totally more intense.

In addition, I like role-playing so that it can be easier for her to get into a particular persona or frame. It helps the girl use her imagination and develops a better dialog specifically for domination and humiliation.

gary198
09-06-2008, 02:24 PM
I like to combine the ballbusting DURING the sex, not after! I love having my balls squeezed during my climax or slapped at the same time and then post orgasm torture to the head of my penis. NO MERCY!

During sex is my preference also.

Tamakeri
09-07-2008, 01:37 AM
I'd like her to be masturbating while she's kicking him, with the intensity reaching a crescendo as she cums and the video ending at that point with her on a high and him destroyed. I don't want to see him cum at all or even be played with.

misterjover
09-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I'd like her to be masturbating while she's kicking him, with the intensity reaching a crescendo as she cums and the video ending at that point with her on a high and him destroyed. I don't want to see him cum at all or even be played with.

That's a hot scene, and I actually shot a couple like that a few months ago. I was just worried that by not showing a cumshot my audience would be disappointed.

I even shot a scene where the girl plays with her pussy a bit and pees on the guys balls after kicking him in the nuts for a while lol!

alibabba
09-09-2008, 02:32 PM
This poll is telling a lot.
Just look at the percentage of anal sex. I gave my vote to regular sex.
But if it's a bb clip I like the most when at the end girl just walks away.

fox-vector
09-09-2008, 07:22 PM
i vote for handjob, dunno just my thing i gess lol

misterjover
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
i vote for handjob, dunno just my thing i gess lol

Handjobs are great because they can be done violently, thus maintaining the entire femdom ambiance.

spanked
02-21-2018, 06:48 AM
**********/penectomy fantasy.

Alec Anaconda, A1
02-21-2018, 07:02 AM
69. Before, during and after!