PDA

View Full Version : First time ball kicking

chastitysissy
09-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Hello, I am a newbie and wanted to say hello to the group. My Mistress, Wife decided to do a ball kicking scene last night for the first time. She started with standing with my wrists tied to a spredder bar suspended from the ceiling and a spreader bar between my legs. We thought the leg spreader may be necessary to force me to keep my legs spread but after a good warm we found the spreader bar wasn't necessary. She actually was able to untie me and I was able to submit to her kicks even though the pain was severe. My Mistress was also somewhat suprised at the "high" she got from kicking me. She said she felt totally Dominant because I was able to stand there and submit to her. She was very turned on by the way.

I have always had an interest in ballbusting but am suprised I was able to submit to Her kicking so easily. Is this a normal reaction? I also found myself in a very submissive state. Does ball kicking produce this in everyone? How about the "high" my wife experienced fro the scene, is this the norm?

I would greatly appreciate any insight from more expierenced members about how we can safely continue as well as techniques my Mistress may try to enhance the expierence for us both. Thanks in advance.

chastitysissy
09-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Hello, I am a newbie and wanted to say hello to the group. My Mistress, Wife decided to do a ball kicking scene last night for the first time. She started with standing with my wrists tied to a spredder bar suspended from the ceiling and a spreader bar between my legs. We thought the leg spreader may be necessary to force me to keep my legs spread but after a good warm we found the spreader bar wasn't necessary. She actually was able to untie me and I was able to submit to her kicks even though the pain was severe. My Mistress was also somewhat suprised at the "high" she got from kicking me. She said she felt totally Dominant because I was able to stand there and submit to her. She was very turned on by the way.

I have always had an interest in ballbusting but am suprised I was able to submit to Her kicking so easily. Is this a normal reaction? I also found myself in a very submissive state. Does ball kicking produce this in everyone? How about the "high" my wife experienced fro the scene, is this the norm?

I would greatly appreciate any insight from more expierenced members about how we can safely continue as well as techniques my Mistress may try to enhance the expierence for us both. Thanks in advance.

Also, could someone tell me how to post pics to the site. I have some I would like to post but it looks like you need to host them on the internet and link to them. Is there a free place to do this out there?

linklierok
09-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Welcome and congrats! I hope you have years to come of enjoying your mistress abusing your balls. I've been doing it a long time and enjoy it tremendously. As you say it makes you feel very submissive, and she feels a great deal of power.

I have always been able to take a lot of pain, you being able to enjoy the hard kicks doesnt surprise me. Pain is just another sensation like tickle, heat, moist, etc. to me, and the best of all of them. :D

You may want to check out the stickies at the top about posting and viewing pics. You can attach pics to your messages once you've made enough posts, its underneath where you type the message.

For videos you have to use an external site like rapidshare, sendspace, etc.

Nexus
09-08-2008, 02:29 PM
I lol'd at "moist"

chastitysissy
09-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Welcome and congrats! I hope you have years to come of enjoying your mistress abusing your balls. I've been doing it a long time and enjoy it tremendously. As you say it makes you feel very submissive, and she feels a great deal of power.

I have always been able to take a lot of pain, you being able to enjoy the hard kicks doesnt surprise me. Pain is just another sensation like tickle, heat, moist, etc. to me, and the best of all of them. :D

You may want to check out the stickies at the top about posting and viewing pics. You can attach pics to your messages once you've made enough posts, its underneath where you type the message.

For videos you have to use an external site like rapidshare, sendspace, etc.

Thank you for the responce and input. I think we have both found a new and exciting avenue of exploration. I have looked without much success for the real risks associated with kicking and stomping. Could you give me a little insight into things we should look out for or at least keep in mind?

I looked and found out about the pics and attachments after posting BTW :o

linklierok
09-08-2008, 04:15 PM
My wife and I push things to extremes and do things most would consider too dangerous, so we're not a good source of advice (nor is anyone on the internet really :) )

But having said that, I would definitely suggest you be wary of having the balls braced against something hard, like resting on the floor and being stomped, or tied up and kicked. If they're loose its a lot safer because they can lessen the impact by bouncing, if you follow me.

tied up with no where to run, or trapped between a foot and the floor, its much riskier. :D

chastitysissy
09-08-2008, 04:27 PM
My wife and I push things to extremes and do things most would consider too dangerous, so we're not a good source of advice (nor is anyone on the internet really :) )

But having said that, I would definitely suggest you be wary of having the balls braced against something hard, like resting on the floor and being stomped, or tied up and kicked. If they're loose its a lot safer because they can lessen the impact by bouncing, if you follow me.

tied up with no where to run, or trapped between a foot and the floor, its much riskier. :D

Again thank you for the reply. My Mistress and I have a tendancy to push things to the exotic as well. I think we will start slowly and explore from there. As someone once said practice makes perfect. :)

nijan0
09-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I just had one session. I could bear the pain for knees and light kick, but hard kicks to the balls completely defeated me (could not breath, cried for mercy)